Q source / Qanon

I've started watching Dark Journalist recently as a more casual way to learn about the UFO and Esoteric connection. The more I watched, the more it looked like he was tracking the same phenomena as the Q post but under a different banner or scope. He used a term that I think is more fitting for the trend that I've seen, he called Steganography. I was going to start looking through his older videos to see if the "X" marker and Steganography term was the same kind of plain-speak as the Q stuff was alluding to.

But even better, this past Friday live stream, he goes more into details on how he defines Steganography and did a dive on how he found the KONA BLUE steganography in relation to the "X" tech.

If UFO and related "X" tech is of interest to you, I highly recommend it! It's been a fun watch:

In the intro of this video (~2min in), He said he introduced "X" steganography back in 2017 (how interesting!) with it ramping up more recently (disease X, Twitter/X, etc) and he found that the steganography he's tracing goes back to Ancient Greek and "Atlantean" times.

This historical back reference (I've been thinking of it as "comms marker") also seen in one of DecodingSymbols/NewClear314 decode for the Moons of Jupiter and assassination of King Henry the 4 of France. IE the older symbols are carried forward into the present or even "repackaged" to fit with the current fad (modern fad that are created and maintained, in an illusionary sense, by them! Think: Taylor Swift).

At about ~25min, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt gives the definition that he's working with (with ~21 being the start of the question asked to ~28 which is where he goes more into KONA blue), in a summarized form:
Johannus Trithemius, an abbot in the 15th century, created the "modern" (past 500 years) steganography, system for naming things, based on the Greek version of a "page within a page". This was to fill a need to reveal share what he had found while avoiding prosecution from the very church he worked for (quite ponerologic eh?). Later Trithemius's work was found by the founder of the Golden Dawn in the 19th century. And, continues to trickle out from esoteric circles.
Not to be confused with cryptography, which is more puzzle like and requires deciphering the code, steganography is something that is out there that you see every day that's very public but only initiates will understand its relevance. (Me: initiates don't have to be in esoteric circles or a part secret societies but I'm sure it helps, much harder to be an outside coming in: the "pay to play" sacrificial system)

I hope this give enough context for what I'm going for as I'm planning to use this area to keep tracks of any interesting news/trends as election season ramps up. If it turns out there's nothing really here, it will still be fitting since its in "COINTELPRO" section while keeping the noise down in other threads.

Depending on how this election goes (regardless of where you are in the world), I'm wondering if there'll be a matching shift in the news and social media towards the "declass" or if this was a round about recruitment campaign for the next generation of "secret" keepers :lol:
I don’t think DJ has any thing to do with Q/Qanon any more than Trithemius has to do with Ponerology. Really, now! You made such a beautiful and laborius intro to the video, and did not pick up on DJ’s lack of relationship with Q? And Trithemius, what made you think that his act of hiding his method in a magic manual was ponerologic, even quite, as if encounters of evidence were more than three? Maybe the ‘cover’ he used might be considered a study in evil, since he was afterall a monk, but steganography is precisely that using a text that has another text inside it, hidden for everyone in lack of a specific awareness.
I like DJ and I think Trithemius was a genius, and there is a lot of value in the work of both, not requiring lables or association to a group or another digital emanations.

I don’t think DJ has any thing to do with Q/Qanon any more than Trithemius has to do with Ponerology.
Apologies, I didn't meant for it to be read in this manner and I was hoping it wouldn't come across this way. DJ's research is nothing directly related to the Q post and certainly not Qanon. I was using what he found through the X/BLUE steganography as a more concrete example of "the phenomena". I've been calling it "Fight Club" comms, but Steganography is way more sophisticated as far as I can tell.

When I wrote "tracking the same phenomena", this is the portion I've been trying to elaborate on, how does one put a name to something that doesnt have one? And by putting a name, defeats the purpose of its use case, which is why it never had one. If its supposed to "hide in plain sight" giving it a name makes it visible! :lol: Which is what I'm hoping to do.

For the "Trithemius has to do with Ponerology", I didnt meant to say he's directly related to Ponerology but the system he created was due to it (persecution by the church). At least that's how I understood it. Instead of using the "double speak", he created his own, steganography, to get the information out. If I'm missing something, or maybe misunderstanding the word usage(?), please let me know! I'm still 2/3 the way through Political Ponerology, its been hard for me to crunch through.

For the "Trithemius has to do with Ponerology", I didnt meant to say he's directly related to Ponerology but the system he created was due to it (persecution by the church). At least that's how I understood it. Instead of using the "double speak", he created his own, steganography, to get the information out. If I'm missing something, or maybe misunderstanding the word usage(?), please let me know! I'm still 2/3 the way through Political Ponerology, its been hard for me to crunch through.
Maybe we have separate understandings. I start look at ‘stuff’ as it was first defined and as required stop at most recent application.
From Wikipedia,
In theology, ponerology (from Greek πονηρός ponērós, "evil") is the study of evil. Major subdivisions of the study are the nature of evil, the origin of evil, and evil in relation to the Divine Government.[1]

So, I think my explanation was appropriate.

Also from Wikipedia, the same page as above,
Political ponerology is an interdisciplinary study of social issues primarily associated with Polish psychiatrist Andrzej Łobaczewski.

Does, steganography have a role or is it applied in psychological manipulation? I personally doubt that, but never say never.

Maybe we have separate understandings. I start look at ‘stuff’ as it was first defined and as required stop at most recent application.
From Wikipedia,
In theology, ponerology (from Greek πονηρός ponērós, "evil") is the study of evil. Major subdivisions of the study are the nature of evil, the origin of evil, and evil in relation to the Divine Government.[1]

So, I think my explanation was appropriate.

Also from Wikipedia, the same page as above,
Political ponerology is an interdisciplinary study of social issues primarily associated with Polish psychiatrist Andrzej Łobaczewski.

Does, steganography have a role or is it applied in psychological manipulation? I personally doubt that, but never say never.
Ok yes, I see what you mean now. I'm using it incorrectly, then. I'm seeing the comms and steganography as a result to circumvent an "oppressive" system, regardless if the oppressive system is ran by normal society (for the case of "Fight Club", avoiding normal society) or the psychologically deviant (for the case of steganography, avoiding persecution components of the church). Since I've been reading Political Ponerology while trying to untangle what I know about the comms, I was seeing a potential real world example, cause and effect, of the ideas Lobaczewski presented. I hope that makes sense?

While Steganography, as far as I can tell, does not have a role in psychological manipulation, the "Fight Club" comms certainly do. The "Qanon" terms is a good example, I think. It's a newly create trigger word for those that were susceptible (some are wolf in sheep clothing) while allowing relevant parties (IE news media) to use it as an avenue for "social enforcement" while also muddying the water for anyone that might have started on a trail. "Q", "Qanon", "Q and the anons", will now be forever linked.

I'm not sure if there's a specific word for the above notion, but I have a real world example that, hopefully, puts it into perspective. I was talking with a colleague about the current monetary/economic "crisis", I dont know anything about finance, but I specifically wanted to pick their brain on what their perspective was on the economy at the time of. However, the entire conversation got derail the moment I said the word "inflation". They immediate start going on about inflation , what its actual used for, what people are confused about it, etc. I was actually a bit surprised because I never saw it as a "trigger word" much less saw a "triggered" program in action. It really made me wonder how much of conversations were really back and forth mini programs, even for myself...

Can you please ask about the identity of Q? The anonymous Trump admin insider dropping coded messages online.

https://qcodefag.github.io/
Compilation of Q posts

EDIT: The URL has changed. It is now qanon.pub :: posts by 𝒬
Have you seen the video that talks about the Remote view of Qanon.....not sure if you have heard about them...a group of Remote viewers that come together in a group and share a part of their RV's of different targets...they are really fascinating as they all get mostly similar results and most often they are pretty spot on...will link their channel here and if you scroll down a few years you will see the Q anon RV with one of the guys call Edward Riordan. There is also an interview done with Michal Sala and a very prominent RV'er called John Vivanko....very interesting what he is saying, there seems to have been truth in the fact that so called scientists have been messing with the LHC at CERN and they have opened a portal and let some creatures in.....something that could not be reversed! They asked John Vivanko to RV it to see the after effects and how it affects the planet.....great!! Not a lot we can do now then ......It makes complete sense when there are so many reports of creatures and happenings.....but the good news is that I had heard from a channeled message from the Council of 9 that whatever they are trying to achieve at CERN is not going to work and actually will back fire on them.....I have also heard from a different source that CERN has been a white hat op for a while.....of course it is a possibility....and at the end of the day, it is very difficult to have any assurances about this....so the only option we have is to keep our vibes as high as possible, as the negatives cannot remain in the higher frequencies.....so the more we collaborate and act as a Collective, the better our chances are at creating the world that we all want to live in!

Here is the link for the group of Remote Viewers

Here is the interviews with Remote Viewer John Vivanko

Last edited:
Have you seen the video that talks about the Remote view of Qanon.....not sure if you have heard about them...a group of Remote viewers that come together in a group and share a part of their RV's of different targets...they are really fascinating as they all get mostly similar results and most often they are pretty spot on...will link their channel here and if you scroll down a few years you will see the Q anon RV with one of the guys call Edward Riordan. There is also an interview done with Michal Sala and a very prominent RV'er called John Vivanko....very interesting what he is saying, there seems to have been truth in the fact that so called scientists have been messing with the LHC at CERN and they have opened a portal and let some creatures in.....something that could not be reversed! They asked John Vivanko to RV it to see the after effects and how it affects the planet.....great!! Not a lot we can do now then ......It makes complete sense when there are so many reports of creatures and happenings.....but the good news is that I had heard from a channeled message from the Council of 9 that whatever they are trying to achieve at CERN is not going to work and actually will back fire on them.....I have also heard from a different source that CERN has been a white hat op for a while.....of course it is a possibility....and at the end of the day, it is very difficult to have any assurances about this....so the only option we have is to keep our vibes as high as possible, as the negatives cannot remain in the higher frequencies.....so the more we collaborate and act as a Collective, the better our chances are at creating the world that we all want to live in!

Here is the link for the group of Remote Viewers

Here is the interviews with Remote Viewer John Vivanko
Also this is Edward Riordans channel, very interesting indeed, this is probably where the Q anon video will be as I just looked for it in the Futurforecasters channel but it was not there.....I think it was recorded in 2020 if I remember correctly.

I've been trying to grapple with the "Fight Club" comms in my mind. For me, it seems disorganized and confusing, in terms of contextualizing it (loosely speaking).

NewClear314 on Twitter/X is approaching it more like a historical dive, finding the origin of a comms symbol then tracing it back to the historical context of the time and finding connections that way. The downside is there's so many different hops depending on what is being investigated. I can follow while reading his updates, but when imagining it outside of that its just a hazy cloud.

I thought it be good to share a rough category list I came up with based on the topics NewClear314 has written about prior. Not all encompassing but more of comms that are more or less "solidified" in what I understand that could be used for anyone curious. Just another reminder, I don't know of anyone else that does the same as NewClear314 (AKA Decoding Symbols for the blog). Sleepydude on substack does some but most of what I've read is more of understanding how a symbol's context is understood and could be invoked (such as Tiffany Blue).
  • Financial pushes (think dot com bubble or 2008 market crash)
    • Titanic
  • how-to for disposable assets (star child v sacrificed child)
    • certain social trends (cartoons when I was growing up, but now I'm sure its more internet based like TikTok or Twitch)
    • 420 Weed movement
  • confidential/security leaks of any kind (steganography / Brady Evidence for courts)
    • X/BLUE steganography from Dark Journalist
    • environmental disaster (Chernobyl)
  • manipulating the masses (framing "approved" public opinion / manufactured consent / social conditioning)
    • climate change
    • AI
  • covert jobs (for paperless trail of plausible deniability)
    • asteroid/comets
    • lottery wins (AKA Payout)
  • Faction Coordination
    • Antarctica
    • Sports
  • News updates of any the above (knowing which symbols helps here)
    • "nonsense" stories usually fall here
    • bug movement (killer wasp, cicada 13/17 birth cycles)
    • livestock (some news that come to mind: cows flu, chicken/egg plant destructions, etc)

From an unexpected source, this week's Ask Catherine & the Solari Team, June 7, 2024 (I believe its behind a paywall.)

Beekeeper Movie. The Movie came up in this Q&A for a question in relation to mortgages. Fitts has it on the recommended watch list to show how corporatized, sophisticated and dangerous some of the phishing scams can get. Mortgages has the highest rates of fraud.

Timestamp ~0:46:30 - Rough transcript of Fitts description: Someone who is set up by the intelligence agency to be a lone ranger/ free ranger who can operate on their own jurisdiction and sovereinty, their job to end corruption. If the system is wonky, their job to deal with it, without checking in with headquarters.

NewClear314 did a post a while back per reader request for the Beekeeper movie. A snippets from the blog post:
Question: What happens when you try and bankrupt thousands of ruthless millionaires in the world?

You get MURDER HORNETS.

The Bee Vs Murder Hornet dichotomy representing cult practices in relation to honest businesses.

I remember hearing for a long time how the bee population has been declining. I do believe its a real issue. I do know now the media also picks and chooses what it reports on (or as best/worst it can without utterly blowing its cover). With the context of Fitts' description, it really does make me wonder about the overt corruption now seen. Perhaps the internal checks fell apart or was systemically dismantled?

Back during covid lockdowns, there was lots of news circulating about the murder hornets. So much, that it became part of the crazy-world bingo meme of the time. Here's some example articles, I don't recall if these were the exact one I read. At the time of the news, I wasn't aware of the double speak context.
Asia's giant 'murder hornet' found in the US for the first time | Blaze Media
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/asian-giant-hornet-next-destroyed-nanaimo-1.5290691

In recent SOTT news was an (actual) hit on a bee farm in New Zealand:
Beekeeper forced to burn 10,000 hives after fungus detected in New Zealand, industry has halved in just 2 years

While some comm new stories can be faked, I dont think this one was. But also, the world is run by those psychotic enough to absolutely create an event like this as a cover story to send a message.

Some thoughts that go through my head:
Was this event forced so the PTB could say they took out a covert cell?
Was this just a failure in the bureaucratic system that gotten too corrupt, too blind to see the bigger food supply issue?
Was is an intentional sabotage, just like all the other hits on the farms?
An FRV kind of event? All the above and everything in between?? :lol:

Beekeeper Movie. The Movie
Here is something that I have been mulling and I watched a brief few minutes of the Beekeeper when my wife had it on.

to frame it, think and go back to "change of programming" and then fast forward a bit to when Hollywood 'went on strike'. Was it really a strike or a strike to conceal that all the scripts that were supposed to keep feeding the hypnotized low-information voters/consumers just got 'changed' and chaos ensued. For once in a great while, the script writers/programmers of western society literally lost the script and had to watch in real time how to keep their desired outcome going. Which wasn't anything close to the MAGA movement that erupted in real time, ala an inject into the "change in programming".

So what I noticed about certain movies/actors that are tied to a long running narrative/script spanning many years started to come undone a while ago and some just completely dormant. The writers were trying to catch up to a different real time script that they didn't already know the 'ending'.

In my calculation one of the first 'factory' box office 'hits' was The Tomorrow War. Which I can draw all sorts of analogies but at a super high level, I saw that those that are part of the MAGA movement were indeed the white spikes. So from there the record player seems to start back up with the obama's movie and then the civil war one, both I have not watched as a movie only bits per the research.

Another clue that the insiders were about to make a move was the Bourne Legacy, look at what Matt Damon replied when asked about the two characters "I don't think they could exist in the same room together" or something like that. the Change of programming was beginning to happen and the franchise of the actor that loves his TEA groomer mother that the script writers/programmers spent so much time curating kinda unravelled in one fell swoop/installment. The anti-franchise conclusion.

Why is any of this relevant, is that in 2017 when the drops started happening up till 20-21 when they stopped, the "change of programming" new script was pretty much baked and ready to go. Which if you fast forward back to this present day of June of 2024, the whole past proves future aspect of the script makes even more sense.

So I have tested this my looking back to what was going on leading up to 2016, the first year of chaos and what EO's, movements, meetings between players were all going on while the ones that lost the script were just throwing a massive fit.

I have noticed in my personal circle, alot of those that were very very busy 2016 - 2019 are a bit more relaxed, or 'at ease'. But with a new focus on enjoying what we have before us yet stepping up preparations for not so good times.

So Beekeeper is on m list to actually watch as a movie, but the above is a very long way of me saying, I think anything coming out right now is just playing catch up and guessing at what might be in the new script that the 'insiders' created.

news circulating about the murder hornets
And for giggles, this reminds me at that time, my boss was living in Seattle and we blamed him for bringing them over. We even created for a project for a fictitious university that the murder hornet was our mascot. Had to laugh back then, nothing was making sense. Which subsequently that same year the Cicada Killers (native cousins to the murder hornets) took up residence in my yard and would buzz me as I walked from the house to my office.

Images and symbols are very interesting indeed, especially when they cease to be something somewhere but instead right in your face.

Lead author removed the cryptoterrestrial paper from researcgate for some reason. Masters says he can't discuss the reasons at this point but hopes it goes back up soon:

"Alien", ET, UFO and UAP, each have a different context in the fight club comms although in laymen terms it all bundled together.

"Alien" is used in the original sense, a foreign (human) operative that's crossed country/national borders. A covert spy can be a kind of alien but usually a penguin is used as the marker for this. Also note that the term changed from alien to immigrant, ie I grew up hearing illegal alien as a kid which turned to illegal immigrant in my teen years, to whatever it is now, LatinX (bad joke!)??

DecodingSymbols/NewClear314 has the E.T. movie as a marker for how "E.T." (extra terrestrial) is a stand in for "E" "T", the first two letter of the morse code communication. Think of this as the context for transition the comms from one generation to the next, to keep up with "modern" times.

The movie also indicates that E.T. context will be associated specifically with Reese's Pieces candy context, which are unmarked shelled candy based of the original M&M shelled candy, ie a marked cell (a known ownership) versus and unmarked cell (not known or must remain anonymously owned, no trail to follow).

UFO is noted as the marker "alien invasion" of Operation Paperclip. If you think of it in the context of now, for the USA as an example (since I live here), pop media could use UFO (spaceship) articles to covertly inform about cell movement over the open border along USA and Mexico without ruining the public image of the political agenda of the Establishment.

UAP, from what I understand, was "accidently" let out by Hilary Clinton as the new UFO term used in classified document verbiage. Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt notes that this verbiage is used as the marker for CIA cover ops of control narrative "disclosure" of the UFO/high ancient tech to maximize the benefit towards the PTB and their control system. I think of this verbiage as kind of low level filter. If one is willing to change their language to match the narrative, its possible they're willing to compromise much more to "play the game" and one can "publicly" announce their allegiance by conforming with the narrative. So if you want to join the Chris Mellon club, use UAP not UFO.

Keep in mind, there has to be a certain amount of awareness with the usage of the comms language. We're also living in the times that the psychopath and those that follow are "mucking" up the comms language. Comms have to be articulated in a very specific way other wise the meaning and intent is lost (its already has a layer of obfuscation), think Trump Derangement Syndrome as a result reaction if you don't do it right!

Its also an interesting note one of the author's name is "masters". You only ever need one person in the "know" to "drive" the direction of something. Wayback machine has it listed that Lomas was the one that uploaded it, not Masters...

Back
Top Bottom