Q source / Qanon

Apologies, the catbox link isn't working. I don't know why.

"Anyway, figured I’d mention that there’s no Q decoders here or adherents, which makes for a very very nice atmosphere."

OK, if your minds are made up, I'll treat you like I treat my wife, who believes the experimental vax is OK and chemtrails are nothing to worry about. I'll sit back and say nothing but I'm here for support when tshtf.

Hi Sixpack. I gather you are highly invested in the Q issue being a genuine effort from within the system to fight back against the travesties of the same. I understand that - we have all at different times wanted to believe that someone somewhere with some skin in the game would finally upend and expose the beast for what it so blatantly is. There's nothing harder than seeing the obvious and standing by as the majority go along with the superficial, obsurdly false narrative that appears so easy to see through. But going back even beyond the murder of JFK by the deep state, the funny thing is that no one ever has. Perhaps in his chaotic way Trump came the closest hence the insane level of counter attack and deformation, but no matter what he tried he actually made things as much worse as he did better because he handed the nasties the perfect fall guy who they could present as the real danger to democracy and freedom. Two years on from his removal we are politically worse off than we were before his arrival on the scene. And that's a salutary lesson in reality making don't you think?

What we have all tried to learn here over the many, many years of trial and error, is that we are all game to our emotional biases/wants/needs, and it is through these that we each tend to get found out in time. As Laura once said, there's a program for everyone - everyone! And the clearest sign our particular program is running us is when we get ourselves dug into a corner of certainty against all the evidence that we were basically duped and fell for the lie, because we emotionally needed it to be true and we can't face the fear of the false mirror of ourself being cracked wide open. I notice in an earlier post you mentioned that you haven't as yet read the contents of this thread and that you have come in at the end of the discussion so to speak with a clear and certain view that you regard as correct. So may I suggest you now take some time and carefully and objectively read through the contents of this thread to see how your understanding of matters sits in relation to the evidence provided here. If you are so certain, what have you got to lose? And of course we would all be delighted to be proved wrong because that means we will have learned something new.

You may be gathering by now that opposed to certainty, a willingness to learn again and again is the be all and end all of this place, whatever sacred cows that means we all have to abandon along the way. And all of us have many wonderful - if perhaps painful - leasons still to learn up ahead. And learning that one was wrong, learning how and why we were in error, and learning how not to be fooled again is a gift from god and not something we should avoid so as to maintain a false sense of ourselves. Hey, what's the gain in that!? And that lesson may actually save you and yours when the shtf more than holding out for a man made 'saviour' who oddly enough, never ever comes.

I'm not usually a slow reader - far from it - but there are many links to follow in addition to the posts in this thread. So I've just finished page 4. This will take some time. My comments so far.

1. I don't understand what "the C's" are and I can't guess or find an explanation.

2. There are many links to videos and pages, which no longer exist, so much context is lost.

3. There are links to articles about Q's "promises" and "predictions". But Q never made any such promises or predictions! the articles appear to have picked up on someone's interpretation of something that Q wrote (or that someone thought he wrote). The fact that these articles still exist and haven't been censored speaks volumes for their veracity.

Anyway, I must go to bed early. I have to take wifey to the airport at 3 am and I need to get a couple of hours sleep first.

Tomorrow, I must continue to edit a book for a UK publisher, in addition to my daily meet-up with an 84-year-old friend, who needs company. And I have a list of jobs and purchases to make, which involves driving to town more than once. That's in addition to the weekly unexpected requests for help beginning with, "can you just..."
Repair my spectacles.
Fix my boat battery charger.
Check my house while I'm away.
Lend me your chainsaw, battery charger.
Show me how to...

Just lucky that I don't own a TV or I'd never get anything done!

1. I don't understand what "the C's" are and I can't guess or find an explanation.

"The C's" is short for "the Cassiopaeans" - check out the front page of cassiopaea.org for info ... And then, if you want to know more, a good place to start reading about the Cassiopaean Experiment is 'The Wave', which starts here: The Wave Chapter 1: Riding The Wave ... Sorry to add more things to your reading list :) It's really good and interesting though!

Found this today on Twitter and I’m not quite sure what to make of it but what is clear to me is that if there is validity to Q’s posts then there are so called members that add commentary deliberately attempting to debunk or co-opt the posts validity which is expected IMHO.

Anytime real information is being disbursed the COINTELPRO targets and tries to make it controlled opposition i.e. what happened with Bill Cooper being replaced by Alex Jones, Mr. Cooper being a real producer of information and after his passing Alex Jones steps in to fill his shoes passing information that’s tainted and riddled with fear inducing bits.

Bill Cooper is probably my single most favourite "conspiracist" to sit back and listen to on the regular, although I do still wonder about his true motivations.

I absolutely love his Hour of the Time radio broadcasts, the nostalgia of cutting edge tech of the 90s, his adrenaline inducing sirens and musical interjections - good times.

He was caught up in the whole UFO disinfomation campaign earlier in his "alternative" career, but seemingly he turned a new leaf.

Do people actually turn new leaves though?

I've seen him "throw hand signs" once, so not enough to form a pattern - but I was listening to his "Luxor" series on youtube the other day, when I saw another Christian commentator mentioned how he seemed to be promoting the Luxor stuff whilst he was describing it in depth... and as I listened, the commentator was right - I couldn't detect an ounce of condemnation in his speech, it did sound more like adulation... but beyond the Luxor speech, I have not detected anything else I would classify as "adulation" of the mysteries, he was usually very clear to say he was just examining them and providing commentary... but then again, they all say that.

He took on The Powers That Be from all angles, and doesn't seem to pin the blame with anyone group - but the whole Babylonian Mystery religion.

From what I've heard in his talks, I firmly believe he intended to get himself killed and martyred, in the hopes he could inspire a patriotic movement... and in spite of leaving behind his wife and daughter, who he held so dear. His daughter would be my age or just a little older now, I often wonder what she thinks of her father.

I'm not sure how many disinfo agents willingly plot their own deaths? He was an enigma for sure.

Bill Cooper who beheld a pale white horse. Interesting character.

Anyway, apologies for my absence of late. I've been busy with research, book editing and "can you just" (repair my wheelchair; repair my very expensive boat-battery charger, and more). In addition, wifey returned from her 3-week vacation in the UK. But today is "OXI" day in Greece, which is a public holiday. So, hopefully, I'll have a bit of peace.

I myself was taken in by the Q movement for awhile but thankfully it didn't fully take. After Trump started talking about the "warp speed" vaccine and signing that massive stimulus bill I started to get a little worried about him also. I still think he would of been a much better choice and was sad at the outcome but I was still left wondering if perhaps he was part of the plan also. The bigger 4D STS plan. It's still a bit confusing to sort it all out and I'm sorry if I have offended anyone by questioning Trump also. I still like him but after all of this I am questioning many things. especially the power of certain people and agencies to fool so many people. With that in mind I thought I would post this video that talks about psy-ops and how they work. I guess if the programming is complete it might not even matter but I thought the video was very good and informative about certain things.

Attachments

• IMG_5770.jpeg
    IMG_5770.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 69
Warp Speed imho was enacting Agenda 2030 a decade early and exposing the contradictions and insanity that a Cabal Psyop is when it doesn't have that extra "polish" imho. Complete Clown Show & obvious the Rona was horseshit from nearly day 1. All you needed was a shred of discernment. Perfect disclosure Op, as the growth comes from understanding it, not being told it

I'd say 1% of Americans knew the name Fauci prior, and he had been the Dr. Mengele behind the scenes for a huge amount of consecutive administrations. Part of disclosure is outing the puppet masters, as they only survive by being in the shadows. Trump gets badmouthed a lot for "being too cozy with criminals" but there are strategies that can only work that way. He's certainly not infallible, but he is a rockstar tactician. The caricature identity "the Donald" was built to have his opponents chronically underestimate him. Art of War

Last edited:
The caricature identity "the Donald" was built to have his opponents chronically underestimate him. Art of War
Not sure it's a caricature identity but I definitely think he does many things deliberately in his pandering in simple language to the uninformed but conservative and masses, which all politicians must do, including playing on emotions to engender support. That's just a sad fact. Whether his stated positions on Covid and Israel are genuine or sly is up for debate - just have to wait and see (but check the Cs quote below). I think some supporters go way too far in attributing infallibility to him by stating that all of his contrary-to-decency stances are really "3D-level chess moves" that we just don't yet understand, etc.

Indeed, his book, The Art of the Deal, is very much an adaptation of The Art of War and brings one a long way toward understanding him.
15 Oct 2016

(L) I would imagine that Trump, if he were to get it (the presidency), he’s in for his own set of surprises…
A: Yes

The difference with Trump vs. prior leaders who tried to make changes in favor the USA people is that he does know what he is up against.
12 Nov 2016
Q: (L) Well, I guess the only question is: Will Trump make any kind of decent president considering he’s so
loaded with ego?
A: Wait and see!
Q: (L) Well he’s already picking some people that I consider to be quite questionable. His attitude towards
Israel and the Palestinians is completely delusional.
A: Yes… It seems…
Q: (Galatea) He’s playing everybody, I think. My impression is that everything he’s been doing has just been
an act, and he’s secretly, covertly doing some good things. He’s just being evil to be good.
A: Close. He knows what he is up against!

Last edited:
I never followed her work
Oh! The Fall of the Cabal woman. Definitely Q-inspired. She exposed a lot more than the global pedophile network. That was quite a comprehensive series of videos, but, even for me, it started to get a little crazy and off track by the end, and too directly influenced by Q, IMO, but some good stuff in them.

Oh! The Fall of the Cabal woman. Definitely Q-inspired. She exposed a lot more than the global pedophile network. That was quite a comprehensive series of videos, but, even for me, it started to get a little crazy and off track by the end, and too directly influenced by Q, IMO, but some good stuff in them.
Apparently there's a sequel series of five new episodes, available here:

Got it bookmarked for later. Her information is always good for a jumping-off point even when her rabbit holes lead to groundhogs.

I ran across a thread that I thought would be worthwhile to note here in case anything additional comes of it in the future:

Start:

Thread reader:

The poster found a link between the Q reference "Hunt for Red October" to the arrest of individuals part of an Italian mafia group called the Ndrangheta Mafia. There's some links that seem to get lost in the thread reader link (at least from my perspective) so I've placed it below also.

1/7. I promise you, this thread will break open one of the biggest unknowns in this entire movement. The pursuit of Justice has never been more promising than now.

One of the biggest discoveries I've ever been a part of was the 'Ndrangheta arrests on Sunday the 7th of July 2019, reported on Monday the 8th of July 2019, in São Paolo Brazil. Many of you know this story. This was the same weekend that Jeffrey Epstein was arrested...so naturally, Epstein dominated the news cycle. After learning all I have learned, I now wonder if Epstein's arrest was actually Deep State ammunition being expended? Considering the fact that I believe I'm just about the only Anon digging continuously on this topic for the past 4.5 years, it looks like their Epstein distraction worked.

Nicola Assisi and his son Patrick were arrested in São Paolo Brazil on Sunday the 7th of July, 2019. Nicola was a MAJOR figure in the 'Ndrangheta Mafia out of Calabria, Italy. Nicola personally oversaw the majority of the Ndrangheta's cocaine trafficking to Europe and the United States. According to Forbes magazine, the Ndrangheta made more profit per year than freaking McDonalds and Duestche Bank - combined! They're by far the most successful and powerful Mafia in the world, yet most people have never heard of them. There's a reason for that.

2/7. Some estimate that 70% of all the cocaine entering Europe goes through Ndrangheta, as well as 40% of all the cocaine going into the rest of the world. Nicola had been on the run for over a decade when he was finally arrested. What I've learned since then, is Nicola's arrest was predicated by arrests of several other major Ndrangheta Mafia heads. It may very well be that those previous arrests and interrogations led to locating and arresting Nicola and his son.

What I've told you all since then is that following the arrest of Nicola Assisi, a massive amount of investigations began into the Ndrangheta cartel, adding to the already monumental investigations into their organization. What resulted is nothing short of phenomenal. With the assistance of numerous countries, including Donald Trump’s administration, Italy repurposed a telecommunications call center and built a very specialized facility for the sole purpose of arresting, trying, holding, and sentencing members of the Ndrangheta cartel. It’s an absolutely massive facility that touts military grade security.

Inside the facility are quarters for the justice officials, police officers, prosecutors, defense attorneys and guards. There’s also cells and cages to hold the suspects before and during their trials. Some of the facility is underground so that it cannot be penetrated by any type of attack. Prosecutors were issued squads of armed guards and their families were taken to secret holding areas during the court processes to keep the prosecutors from being compromised. The Italian government worked expertly to prevent kidnappings and extortion demands that would have led to black mail and threats of violence against the prosecutor's loved ones.

Over a two year period, court officials and defense attorneys from all over the world were brought into this facility and they were allowed to sit in the courtroom at desks assigned to each one of them as the individuals who had been arrested were arraigned and then tried. Over 350 members of the Ndrangheta cartel were processed through this facility. A panel of judges was assigned and special laws were cited to accommodate this Rico type court process.

3/7. After everything was said and done, approximately 230 suspects were found guilty and sentenced up to 30 years each. The rest of the arrestees were either released on probation or charges were dropped. Imagine if you will, just how much information could’ve been gleaned during the interview process of nearly 400 mafioso. And that is where the bulk of this thread really matters. Of the nearly 10,000 estimated members of the Ndrangheta cartel, this process was targeting just ONE of their most powerful families and their criminal associates. It would appear as though the arrest and interrogations of Nicola Assisi and his son Patrick contributed greatly to the ability of the Italian court to seek so many arrests and prosecutions. In other words, powerful people were talking and working with law enforcement in order to save their own lives.

Here’s where things get really interesting. Bear with me, it's so freaking worth it! On October 28th 2017, we witnessed the development of an online presence claiming to be extremely knowledgeable due to US military intelligence. "Q" began dropping crumbs of information to the public about the corruption running rampant in this country and many others. On November 20th, 2017 that online entity began using a phrase that is also a famous movie title, “The Hunt for Red October“. Another phrase, also a famous movie title used in that same drop was "Godfather III". The Godfather title is obviously Mafia related but there was a lot of questions about what "The Hunt for Red October" meant. I hope to FULLY explain it to you in this thread, once and for all.

Something VERY important to note: these drops on November 20th, 2017 came exactly 23 days after Q's very first drop. Something else we've been told by Q is, 23 = PAIN! So, we must recognize the extreme importance of these drops AND the timing in which they were delivered to us.

Between November 2017 and February 2018, this famous Tom Clancy movie title phrase had been shortened in other drops to just “Red October”. We were asked if we noticed that "The Hunt for” preamble of this movie title had been removed in drops since that first mention on November 20th. So many people tried to guess what that meant, and Q was careful to let people know some of their theories were correct and some were not. I believe I have the true meaning now and I've got SUBSTANTIAL sauce to back it up.

(screenshots here: )

4/7. 4/7. The storyline behind "The Hunt for Red October" by Tom Clancy, is that an intelligence officer from the CIA heroically makes his way onto the USS Dallas, a US Navy nuclear submarine that was patrolling the frigid waters of the north Atlantic. He is trying to track down what he believes is a massively powerful and highly secret Russian submarine called the Red October, captained by Sean Connery‘s character, Russian Navy Captain Marco Ramius. Jack Ryan, the US intelligence officer, believes that Captain Ramius is actually trying to defect, and would agree to certain terms to turn over the Red October to the US Navy. The Russians were on a mad dash to locate Ramius and the Red October and destroy them both in order to prevent their PRICELESS Red October and her secrets from falling into unwanted hands.

The USS Dallas' commander, a man named Bart Mancuso, had been told Ramius had gone rogue and the Dallas had been ordered to track down Captain Ramius and destroy him and his brand new, highly classified, Russian nuclear submarine. But, if the US intelligence officer Jack Ryan was right, the collection of the Red October would substantially advance the United States' understanding of Russian naval intelligence, the brand new and highly classified silent propulsion system onboard the Red October, as well as the Russian advances in nuclear weaponry. It would be a treasure trove of information.

So, Bart Mancuso was the key. It was all up to him. Mancuso was the pivotal link in this story. As you all know, Mancuso listened to Jack Ryan and eventually took possession of Ramius and the Red October. In effect, Bart Mancuso held all this vital information, Mancuso was the key to stopping the enemies power. Once the Dallas had taken control,"The Hunt" was over. Mancuso was the person who ended up helping to stop the enemy's power and control by revealing the enemies secrets. All of this victory in intelligence was because Mancuso had the sources of untold treasure of information, and he handed it over to the good guys. "The Hunt for Red October" was over and now, the gig guys had "Red October", a trove of previously unknown secrets and intelligence and power.

Do you understand? Red October IS the trove of secrets. Red October IS the source of information by which we will stop our enemies. By securing Red October, we learn all there is to know about our enemies most powerful tool. Why am I going on about this being so important? Because, remember when I told you earlier that this whole Italian court process targeted just ONE of the Ndrangheta's families? Well, it just so happens, that powerful and highly placed family is "The Mancuso" family.

Did your jaw just hit the floor? Mine sure did when I found this connection.

5/7. What are the chances that Q's use of this film as a metaphor was just coincidental? Do you understand what this means? This movies had to have been collaborated with military intelligence and deep cover Patriots DECADES in advance of Q's drops on the matter, in order for this to all line up. It's literally overwhelming to grasp three about if planning and perception. I believe "The Hunt for Red October" drops were telling us that the Mancuso crime family was the key to breaking the Deep State's back. How? Because "The Hunt for" was removed. We're not looking for Red October anymore...we have her! Let me tell you what else I've learned with this 4+ year long dig. The Mancuso crime family's fall isn't JUST a successful take down by law enforcement.

Made evident by nearly 400 arrests and 230 prosecutions, PEOPLE TALKED! The arrests of Nicola Assisi and hundreds more is evidence of that. But, we've learned so much more than that.

When I first started my dig into the Ndrangheta crime cartel, I found out that in 2014, Cardinal George Pell, number two in the Vatican chain of command, had been ordered BY THE POPE to start looking into the Vatican's finances due to rumor of corruption and impropriety. The extent of what Pell uncovered has never been fully made public but what he did announce was discovery of a massive money laundering operation inside the Vatican, most of the proceeds being held in Australian banks. Some say Cardinal Pell located as much as $2 billion euros in a single money laundering account in Australia, belonging to the Vatican...but get this...it was under the control of the Ndrangheta.

The Ndrangheta cartel was the connection. They were laundering their criminal proceeds through the Vatican. Two years after Cardinal Pell disclosed his discovery, he was blackballed by the Catholic Church and his audit of Vatican finances was abruptly ended by then Vatican Secretary of State, without informing Pell of the move.

"In April 2016, without consulting Pell, the Vatican Secretary of State suspends an external audit of Vatican finances. The National Catholic Register quotes an unnamed source as saying that officials are afraid of what the audit will find, and want to get rid of Pell. A year later, Pell was charged in Melbourne with sexual abuse. And that was the end of the Pell threat to the Vatican Bank insiders."

A year later Pell was turned over to the country of Australia. He was brought up on charges for an event that had allegedly happened over 20 years earlier regarding sexual assault of two boys. By the time the trial came about, one of the victims had long since died, and the other alleged victim didn't want to testify. And yet, somehow, number two in the Vatican, Cardinal George Pell, was found guilty and given a prison sentence which at his age, could become a sentence of death. He was shuttered deep in the Australian prison system, in solitary confinement for possibly a whole year, unable to share his discoveries of Vatican corruption and, while unable to defend himself, was thoroughly discredited by the RCC to hide any findings he may have made.

6/7. 6/7. As you know, I have two very close friends in this movement who dig with me on most projects. @Americanlll and @IQUQWEQ helped me dig on this topic for years. Unfortunately, the digs that we posted up to 2021 were lost during the purge. But I can tell you that we established firm connections to multiple foreign banks, including Deutsche bank, and then tracked that money laundering via FOIA releases and SEC filings through American banks including JP Morgan and Chase Bank, Bank of America and others. We then found connections to campaign contributions for multiple elected officials inside the United States including John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Jeb Bush, and others. Do you understand? The Ndrangheta laundered money is at least in part, making it's way to political campaigns inside the United States! And I'll tell ya, if 3 random dudes with no background in international financing can find this shit...then people who's jobs it is to find this ALSO know about it...and nothing has ever been done about it! I sincerely hope this thread puts an end to all that '2 tiered system' garbage!

But there’s even more to this thread than that. The Ndrangheta cartel are responsible for murder for higher, extortion, kidnapping, trafficking of weapons, drugs, and people. They’ve been the violent arm of the Deep State for many years. They are the military arm of cabal. One of the biggest discoveries I've made in over 4 years of research was just in the last week...a tell all book that was written in 2003 due to discovery by law enforcement interviews and by the testimony of defected members of the cartel.

"Mafia brotherhoods: organized crime, Italian style" by Letizia Paoli.

I discovered that deep inside the most powerful and successful mafia in the world, there is a secret society called La Santa. Nobody in the Ndrangheta cartel knows who the members of La Santa are except for other members of La Santa. It is literally a secret society inside this mafia organization. A truly disturbing and riveting discovery is that ONLY these secret La Santa members of the Ndrangheta mafia are allowed to mingle with, connect with, and eventually make criminal arrangements with - elected officials from governments around the world, with big business CEOs, and with other wealthy people who are in need of the mafia's expertise and connections.

For obvious reasons the mob doesn't just go around advertising this desire to connect with people who require their services. This La Santa group is dependent on a 3rd party to setup the introductions with government people, wealthy business executives, etc. What I have found in just the last 48 hours, in this tell all book, is just who that 3rd party group is that is facilitating the meet and greets between Ndrangheta's secret La Santa and the powerful elected officials and wealthy business folks from around the world.

Revealed through law enforcement interrogations and witness statements from defectors from inside the Ndrangheta, it has been discovered that the 'Freemasons' are the group responsible for most of these high level meet and greets and they're being extravagantly rewarded for their efforts. The Freemasons, once again, are proven to be involved in the most sinister, criminal activity, in the world. The fact that the Ndrangheta operates in over 30 countries worldwide and take in more profit every year than freaking McDonalds, means the Freemasons are very good at introducing compromised, treasonous government officials and corporate CEOs from across the planet to the most dangerous and powerful Mafia in the world.

7/7. The Freemasons, once again, are found facilitating and instigating massive corruption and crime, bringing together the worlds most successful and deadly mafia group with elected officials and powerful executives from around the world who were all too ready to betray their nations for entertainment, drugs, money, and power. You must understand the incredible reach and abilities of the Ndrangheta to appreciate just how much crime they are responsible for. And, they were laundering their criminal proceeds through the world's largest religious institution with complete blessing and anonymity until Cardinal George Pell uncovered one of their massive and will hidden accounts.

And to just think, I was made aware of all of this because of a 4.5 year long dig after hearing that two mafioso were arrested in Brazil the same weekend that Jeffrey Epstein was arrested. We know that Jeffrey Epstein was a big deal, but is it possible that his arrest occurred so that news of Nicola Assisi being arrested would find a small location on the back pages of world news? [They] only expend ammunition when they need to. And to think how long it’s been since Assisi was arrested that it took for me to find this connection. It’s mind blowing. That alone is proof that very few people have been digging into this connection and into this criminal enterprise...it was totally missed!

The mafia, Godfather III, the connections to Red October, Bart Mancuso and the Mancuso crime family, the intelligence needed to break the code of traitors from around the world. We DO have it all...we just have to find where they're hiding it!

By the way, Italy’s infamous ultra secure court facility is now being offered by the Italian government as a location that governments around the world can bring their extremely high profile arrestees and try them in a highly secured location. Isn’t that interesting?

The last thing I’ll leave you with is the origin of the Ndrangheta cartel. It was founded on the tip of the boot, Italy’s furthest southern region. There’s a Catholic prominence called our Lady of Polsi there. Every year the Ndrangheta return to Polsi for top officials to discuss the organizations progress. Isn’t it interesting that you only need an E and to move the L in Polsi and you’ll have Pelosi!

I'm sure that with just a little help from you all, connections will surface that ties Ndrangheta and criminal enterprises together all around the world. As the Red October trove of intelligence obtained from there Mancuso crime family is disseminated, hopefully there will be brave souls in positions of authority who will take that evidence and turn it into prosecutions of the guilty.

I raise my glass and give a genuine hat tip to Italy for taking on this most dangerous and necessary tasks! You all are badasses in my book! You are heroes for securing the Red October!

My search into the Ndrangheta all started from a tip from an account who had given me good intel several times. She had never been wrong. She informed me that arrests were going to be announced in Brazil on Monday July the 8th, 2019 and that it was a VERY important arrest. She asked me to spread the word. In good faith I shared the tip, with disclaimer, before the arrest was announced. I was digitally beaten up by numerus Anons when I posted this information...there were folks calling themselves Patriots who did NOT want this information getting out. It was a pretty brutal attack that went on for several weeks. People called me an attention seeker, trying to make something out of nothing. To just think, if they would've just helped me dig!

I've tried to bring more attention to the importance of this discovery with little traction. I'm here to tell you, I've just uncovered the biggest discovery I've ever come across...information that exposes multiple criminal establishments. Q proofs unveil a MASSIVE trove of previously never understood facts.

Red October.

Thank you for your time.

⁃End

P.S. BOOOOM!

Something that I JUST learned while writing a man I sincerely respect, @kevincorke, is that the infamous messages to Kevin to set his alarm, ended up in the drops using CEST - Central European Summer Time. When the time zone connection was made, it delivered the perfect match. Kevin Corke was told to set his alarm because arrests WERE happening. It just so happens that Kevin Corke was told this message in September 2020. This was the MOST active time that arrests and trials of the Ndrangheta's Mancuso crime family were occurring. The trials of the Mancuso crime family were happening in Italy, which uses CEST! Holy crap! Another proof!

(screenshot: )

P.S.S.

There's another connection here that is deeper than some may find the strength to embrace. As we all know, Q and Trump have spoken of their deep respect, admiration and reverence for president John F Kennedy.

With all of these "coincidences" and discoveries being made and shared, I feel it should also be appreciated and revered that the Dallas, the US Navy submarine that Bart Mancuso captained, facilitating the capture of "Red October", is the name of the city where JFK was assassinated.

Was this possibly a reverent and symbolic gesture to recognize the sacrifice JFK made for us? Knowing what you know now, do you think this was honoring this piece of our somber history in the fight against the Old Guard?

The connections simply do not stop...but some deserve a little more time for reflection and thought.

#WWG1WGA

Back
Top Bottom