Question about influence from 4D entities and negative/positive thinking

Cass_1982

The Force is Strong With This One
1)I understand that as third density beings, we might be under influence or attack from 4D entities, which can create thoughts, manipulate us to think and do certain things. Then, I would like to ask how to recognize whether our thoughts are really ours?

2)Another question is how to switch from negative to positive thinking and also attract more positive thoughts into our life?

By reading the C. Transcripts I understand that acquiring knowledge protects us.

Regarding attracting positive thoughts I also understand that there are useful methods such as visualization, breathing exercise, prayer.

I would like to have other people thoughts on that and if possible share their own experience.

Thanks!
Castiel

Dependent on the levels of skills, experience and exercises ?

We all stand at various, different levels of knowledge, experiences and skills in our general 3D STS world. So, in practice, in real life, i am sure many forum family members, will recoginze themselves in situations, where you sometimes just loose it. Damn ! Or get overwhelmed by negative thoughts or emotions... Then we wonder… why didn’t I do better ? I should have !

Don’t reject that, acknowledge it “as it is” - yet stay virgilant. Having a negative episode often feels like a “failure”, especially when you are a person who like many forum members, have knowledge and experience, and you are aware of many things “under the hood”. So, when you suddenly get caught into a bad situation, or one you created, like a really bad outburst - and you are believing that you totally failed… well, that belief ain’t helping.

Instead - the situation is filled with potential. Just keep that in the back of your mind, for later use ;-)

💣 I had a very bad situation yesterday

which i suspect was a gradual decline or ongoing slip ongoing for a couple of weeks, culminating into a weird situation with my computer which got destroyed (through me, chasing the “gold on the other side of the door ?”) Perhaps, I am not sure, but the thought has crossed my mind when i chose to update my 13 year old MacPro computer. Oh, and while at it - my husband also got a slice of my bad mood.

(What happened last night, was a totally failed macOS update, the first time in 25 years !) - and it appears that my computer might be unrecoverable, albeit i haven’t given up yet, there might be still be some solutions left. There is of course a greater risk that I have lost my entire photo archive with a million images (despite a double backup), scanned analog negatives, my entire homepage and it’s archive the last 22 years, well everything - in case that my extra hardrives also been affected. (i can’t tell, because the computer doesn’t start without a macOS ”heart” - but that particular update supposedly made crucial changes to all hardrives (it’s internal hierarchy language). In that delicate process, my computer chose to crash. Or my mindset contributed to it *LOL* Who knows such things.

🐝 1000 wasps/bees

So, when I tried to tried to fix my computer after midnight this morning - i really got stung like a thousands wasps. At the same time, as a silent, third observer in me - made me aware of that I oozed very dark, negative energy - which let’s face it - did come through me, because I am the bearer of it “I chose to feel and to express it” - and my body, the instrument gave sounds to my anger. So, i can’t say I am innocent, because I am not. And yeah, the dark side always hits you at your weakest spots. Yet, it is a wise reminder, to tell you, where you are still facing weakness. I acknowledge that.

To make a long story (not so) short, what I wish to outline here is following: We may not all be so skilled avoiding attacks, whether those come from the outside, or are “sponsored” from the outside via our own weaknesses, or purely created by our own predatory mind getting the upper hand… BUT, there is always ONE powerful thing you can do.

It is how you relate to an attack or negative situation afterwards; How you take care of it - afterwards. If it involves let’s say your partner, you may not be able to fend of your own harsh words in the moment of heat, or the harsh words from your partner in the moment it happens - but you CAN take care of it afterwards. There you have a very powerful ally: your spirit, your soul ! Call it, the better part of you. And it is very real !

I feel quite often, in my marriage to my partner, that we do fall sometimes into negative traps. It is perhaps an illusion to think that if you are an awakened, aware person - you don’t get angry anymore, or don’t make errors ? You will. And you do. Perhaps you even secretly fear having “negative tilted thoughts”. I don‘t think, insisting on avoiding negative thoughts is a solution/mantra for success. On the contrary, I often feel it makes things a lot worse over time, by feeding a hidden negative feedback loop.

It is in the after-process of conflict, the power of wisdom, experiences and honest insights really can take hold and flower. (And you‘ll see, how easy it is to recognize yourself in that higher vibration. This, in return opens doors, e.g. solutions. Somebody said - you can’t solve a problem on the same level the problem emerged at. It is when you step up, you get in touch with the creative tools, how to solve the problem.

Of course, a super skilled person with long experience, might avoid most of the bad situations (negative energy traps). Gratulations ! But not everyone is there. In order of getting there, you have to make those errors - and you do. Reading about them through others isn’t enough, I believe. The body also needs to feel the entire spectrum, as well. (And it sux at times) Over time however, you may get tired of your pissed-off “self”, which allows the moment between stimuli and response, to shrink. Possibily to such a small moment, that you can already act within a bad moment, by choosing something intuitively wiser. Within that moment where we can choose our reactions - herein lies the power to our growth and freedom.

But until we shrink that timespan between stimuli and response, we still will fall sometimes, or act out with bad reactions… but it is not an error if you can use those, with insight, sensibility and honest self-reflection; over that what just happened inside of you (regardless where it came from), and why you acted out in a negative way.

Not Buddah yet, honey ?

I believe, for everyone who isn’t on a Buddha level yet, that the biggest chance of growth lies in how we handle a bad situation afterwards - with honesty, insight and responsibility. It releases almost immediately a “portal” (access) to our higher qualities !

A bad moment can really feel bad, whether in you, or against somebody else. Yet, don’t make the mistake of thinking you are a failure because of that !
Instead; be gentle about that “gift”, which has been given to you, to learn from it. It only sucks in the moment when the ego is at it’s most grumpiest level, that’s all. You’ll survive :-[

:pirate: 4D STS attacks ?

If the attack or influence comes via 4D STS… regardless, the process still happens through us, here on this 3D STS realm. That places responsibility on us, because we are a part of the whole. Which means, the only way to get through it, is to experience things, preferably discerning it, and get through it. And of course learning about it. The good aspect is, that we always can ask for help, network about it, and realize, that no, we are not so alone, if we choose to not to be.

I am not saying this with ease, though. I am saying with a sense of gently meant duty, as well with a sense of playful curiosity; to do the work, of learning, watching, looking, observing. The tools to extend our knowledge, internally as well externally, looking upon as well behind the veil of illusions. In good and in bad.

🌚 Negative thoughts creeping in ?

If you feel that you have negative thoughts without visible reasons: When this happnes to me like that - sometimes it is the best thing to “accept it as it is for the time being”, and then moving on “as it is”. It‘ll pass. Not everything has an answer or solution ready at hand. Sometimes it just needs to rest “as it is”. Because “dark clouds are not meant to get fixated over our heads”; e.g. you have to release them, because even storms do not last forever - they always come to an end. So; you just let the clouds pass, without holding or grabbing them by insisting on keeping the negative thoughts (e.g. for other reasons that might be still unknown to you?)

There can sometimes be a reason why our subconsciousness chose to bring up negative memories - so I am not suggesting always to ignore them. Sometimes it might be best to just “let them sit there” (in healthy distance). If there is an important component attached to them, it will show over time. Not everything that pops up, wants to get captured - because the when you force to chase after them - it may just fool you. I let such memories “sit openly, unanswered in the room“, without doing anything, just observing them without judgement. A silent curiosity usually will led me to interesting answers later on. They come out of the fog “by themselves”, so to speak. But it is vital, not to force it (the latter tends to give me false answers / false interpretations).

💞 And please

these are just my spontaneous, personal reflections - i hope they make some sense. I feel slightly unease with writing text on an iPad now, which is a totally different (and sooooo clumsy) workflow in comparison with a real (totally familiar) computer i was used to. My text got longer than I had intended - I hope you can oversight with me.

1)I understand that as third density beings, we might be under influence or attack from 4D entities, which can create thoughts, manipulate us to think and do certain things. Then, I would like to ask how to recognize whether our thoughts are really ours?
I think a good place to start is to observe what we think and how we think. 'Self-observation' and 'remembering oneself' are concepts discussed on the forum often in terms of doing the Work on oneself in relation to Gurdjieff's writings and related material, and similar concepts and material. 4D STS influence of our thoughts could be seen as the 'Predator Mind' as described by Castaneda in his series of books. There are also other recommend books and writings where 'The Criminal Mind', 'The Negative Introject', the master, horses and carriage of Gurdjieff and Moravieff where the master doesn't have control, and the rider and the elephant where the elephant acts without the rider having control (the book 'The Righteous Mind') are discussed. You can use these terms to search on the forum and look at what has been discussed. A key possibility to take away from Castaneda and the concept of 'Predator Mind' is that 4D STS gave us their mind.

Remember what Castaneda said about the Predator’s mind?
In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver – stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now. … “I know that even though you have never suffered hunger … you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.” (Castaneda 1998, 213–220)
This quote of Castaneda is found in one of the chapters of The Wave series of books, linked above. I do believe this is quoted several times in the series. You can read 'The Wave' series for free online or order the books, if you want. It really is one of the foundational writings in relation to answering a lot of questions you might have or at least give you a base of information and knowledge from which to interact here. In short, it is a pretty good place to start.
2)Another question is how to switch from negative to positive thinking and also attract more positive thoughts into our life?

By reading the C. Transcripts I understand that acquiring knowledge protects us.

Regarding attracting positive thoughts I also understand that there are useful methods such as visualization, breathing exercise, prayer.

I would like to have other people thoughts on that and if possible share their own experience.
I think what I wrote about 'self observation' and 'self remembering' again are good places and concepts to start with. These concepts are also inline with modern psychology and counseling psychology in terms of Cognitive and Cognitive Behavior Therapies and techniques. One such technique to help with negative thoughts (or Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTS)) is to "Catch it, Check it, and Change it" where a person catches a negative thought they are having, checks if it is valid and/or something they want to think, and then consciously changes the thought more inline with reality and or a positive, constructive thought instead of the automatic negative thought.

Also, in terms of having positive thoughts and/or feeling positive, there is also the discussion of 'Positive Dissociation' as discussed here - Positive Dissociation?

Such things that you list (visualization, breathing exercise, prayer) can be 'Positive Dissociation' and tools to have and/or attract positive thoughts and also to help deal with a lot of the negative things happening currently in our reality. Other things like meditation and EE can also be positive things to do via helping to work on emotions and such things:

Lastly, reading projects such as the 'Romance Novel' project and reading can help deal with negative emotions, understand ourselves and understand others better, and also be a form of 'Positive Dissociation'. From my own experience and the experience of others taking part in the reading project, they really are a unique and valuable tool, imo.

I hope this starts to answer your questions and gives you options in terms of what to learn about and things you might do!

I think a good place to start is to observe what we think and how we think. 'Self-observation' and 'remembering oneself' are concepts discussed on the forum often in terms of doing the Work on oneself in relation to Gurdjieff's writings and related material, and similar concepts and material. 4D STS influence of our thoughts could be seen as the 'Predator Mind' as described by Castaneda in his series of books. There are also other recommend books and writings where 'The Criminal Mind', 'The Negative Introject', the master, horses and carriage of Gurdjieff and Moravieff where the master doesn't have control, and the rider and the elephant where the elephant acts without the rider having control (the book 'The Righteous Mind') are discussed. You can use these terms to search on the forum and look at what has been discussed. A key possibility to take away from Castaneda and the concept of 'Predator Mind' is that 4D STS gave us their mind.

This quote of Castaneda is found in one of the chapters of The Wave series of books, linked above. I do believe this is quoted several times in the series. You can read 'The Wave' series for free online or order the books, if you want. It really is one of the foundational writings in relation to answering a lot of questions you might have or at least give you a base of information and knowledge from which to interact here. In short, it is a pretty good place to start.

I think what I wrote about 'self observation' and 'self remembering' again are good places and concepts to start with. These concepts are also inline with modern psychology and counseling psychology in terms of Cognitive and Cognitive Behavior Therapies and techniques. One such technique to help with negative thoughts (or Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTS)) is to "Catch it, Check it, and Change it" where a person catches a negative thought they are having, checks if it is valid and/or something they want to think, and then consciously changes the thought more inline with reality and or a positive, constructive thought instead of the automatic negative thought.

Also, in terms of having positive thoughts and/or feeling positive, there is also the discussion of 'Positive Dissociation' as discussed here - Positive Dissociation?

Such things that you list (visualization, breathing exercise, prayer) can be 'Positive Dissociation' and tools to have and/or attract positive thoughts and also to help deal with a lot of the negative things happening currently in our reality. Other things like meditation and EE can also be positive things to do via helping to work on emotions and such things:

Lastly, reading projects such as the 'Romance Novel' project and reading can help deal with negative emotions, understand ourselves and understand others better, and also be a form of 'Positive Dissociation'. From my own experience and the experience of others taking part in the reading project, they really are a unique and valuable tool, imo.

I hope this starts to answer your questions and gives you options in terms of what to learn about and things you might do!
Thanks Mike! That's very helpful:thup:

Dependent on the levels of skills, experience and exercises ?

We all stand at various, different levels of knowledge, experiences and skills in our general 3D STS world. So, in practice, in real life, i am sure many forum family members, will recoginze themselves in situations, where you sometimes just loose it. Damn ! Or get overwhelmed by negative thoughts or emotions... Then we wonder… why didn’t I do better ? I should have !

Don’t reject that, acknowledge it “as it is” - yet stay virgilant. Having a negative episode often feels like a “failure”, especially when you are a person who like many forum members, have knowledge and experience, and you are aware of many things “under the hood”. So, when you suddenly get caught into a bad situation, or one you created, like a really bad outburst - and you are believing that you totally failed… well, that belief ain’t helping.

Instead - the situation is filled with potential. Just keep that in the back of your mind, for later use ;-)

💣 I had a very bad situation yesterday

which i suspect was a gradual decline or ongoing slip ongoing for a couple of weeks, culminating into a weird situation with my computer which got destroyed (through me, chasing the “gold on the other side of the door ?”) Perhaps, I am not sure, but the thought has crossed my mind when i chose to update my 13 year old MacPro computer. Oh, and while at it - my husband also got a slice of my bad mood.

(What happened last night, was a totally failed macOS update, the first time in 25 years !) - and it appears that my computer might be unrecoverable, albeit i haven’t given up yet, there might be still be some solutions left. There is of course a greater risk that I have lost my entire photo archive with a million images (despite a double backup), scanned analog negatives, my entire homepage and it’s archive the last 22 years, well everything - in case that my extra hardrives also been affected. (i can’t tell, because the computer doesn’t start without a macOS ”heart” - but that particular update supposedly made crucial changes to all hardrives (it’s internal hierarchy language). In that delicate process, my computer chose to crash. Or my mindset contributed to it *LOL* Who knows such things.

🐝 1000 wasps/bees

So, when I tried to tried to fix my computer after midnight this morning - i really got stung like a thousands wasps. At the same time, as a silent, third observer in me - made me aware of that I oozed very dark, negative energy - which let’s face it - did come through me, because I am the bearer of it “I chose to feel and to express it” - and my body, the instrument gave sounds to my anger. So, i can’t say I am innocent, because I am not. And yeah, the dark side always hits you at your weakest spots. Yet, it is a wise reminder, to tell you, where you are still facing weakness. I acknowledge that.

To make a long story (not so) short, what I wish to outline here is following: We may not all be so skilled avoiding attacks, whether those come from the outside, or are “sponsored” from the outside via our own weaknesses, or purely created by our own predatory mind getting the upper hand… BUT, there is always ONE powerful thing you can do.

It is how you relate to an attack or negative situation afterwards; How you take care of it - afterwards. If it involves let’s say your partner, you may not be able to fend of your own harsh words in the moment of heat, or the harsh words from your partner in the moment it happens - but you CAN take care of it afterwards. There you have a very powerful ally: your spirit, your soul ! Call it, the better part of you. And it is very real !

I feel quite often, in my marriage to my partner, that we do fall sometimes into negative traps. It is perhaps an illusion to think that if you are an awakened, aware person - you don’t get angry anymore, or don’t make errors ? You will. And you do. Perhaps you even secretly fear having “negative tilted thoughts”. I don‘t think, insisting on avoiding negative thoughts is a solution/mantra for success. On the contrary, I often feel it makes things a lot worse over time, by feeding a hidden negative feedback loop.

It is in the after-process of conflict, the power of wisdom, experiences and honest insights really can take hold and flower. (And you‘ll see, how easy it is to recognize yourself in that higher vibration. This, in return opens doors, e.g. solutions. Somebody said - you can’t solve a problem on the same level the problem emerged at. It is when you step up, you get in touch with the creative tools, how to solve the problem.

Of course, a super skilled person with long experience, might avoid most of the bad situations (negative energy traps). Gratulations ! But not everyone is there. In order of getting there, you have to make those errors - and you do. Reading about them through others isn’t enough, I believe. The body also needs to feel the entire spectrum, as well. (And it sux at times) Over time however, you may get tired of your pissed-off “self”, which allows the moment between stimuli and response, to shrink. Possibily to such a small moment, that you can already act within a bad moment, by choosing something intuitively wiser. Within that moment where we can choose our reactions - herein lies the power to our growth and freedom.

But until we shrink that timespan between stimuli and response, we still will fall sometimes, or act out with bad reactions… but it is not an error if you can use those, with insight, sensibility and honest self-reflection; over that what just happened inside of you (regardless where it came from), and why you acted out in a negative way.

Not Buddah yet, honey ?

I believe, for everyone who isn’t on a Buddha level yet, that the biggest chance of growth lies in how we handle a bad situation afterwards - with honesty, insight and responsibility. It releases almost immediately a “portal” (access) to our higher qualities !

A bad moment can really feel bad, whether in you, or against somebody else. Yet, don’t make the mistake of thinking you are a failure because of that !
Instead; be gentle about that “gift”, which has been given to you, to learn from it. It only sucks in the moment when the ego is at it’s most grumpiest level, that’s all. You’ll survive :-[

:pirate: 4D STS attacks ?

If the attack or influence comes via 4D STS… regardless, the process still happens through us, here on this 3D STS realm. That places responsibility on us, because we are a part of the whole. Which means, the only way to get through it, is to experience things, preferably discerning it, and get through it. And of course learning about it. The good aspect is, that we always can ask for help, network about it, and realize, that no, we are not so alone, if we choose to not to be.

I am not saying this with ease, though. I am saying with a sense of gently meant duty, as well with a sense of playful curiosity; to do the work, of learning, watching, looking, observing. The tools to extend our knowledge, internally as well externally, looking upon as well behind the veil of illusions. In good and in bad.

🌚 Negative thoughts creeping in ?

If you feel that you have negative thoughts without visible reasons: When this happnes to me like that - sometimes it is the best thing to “accept it as it is for the time being”, and then moving on “as it is”. It‘ll pass. Not everything has an answer or solution ready at hand. Sometimes it just needs to rest “as it is”. Because “dark clouds are not meant to get fixated over our heads”; e.g. you have to release them, because even storms do not last forever - they always come to an end. So; you just let the clouds pass, without holding or grabbing them by insisting on keeping the negative thoughts (e.g. for other reasons that might be still unknown to you?)

There can sometimes be a reason why our subconsciousness chose to bring up negative memories - so I am not suggesting always to ignore them. Sometimes it might be best to just “let them sit there” (in healthy distance). If there is an important component attached to them, it will show over time. Not everything that pops up, wants to get captured - because the when you force to chase after them - it may just fool you. I let such memories “sit openly, unanswered in the room“, without doing anything, just observing them without judgement. A silent curiosity usually will led me to interesting answers later on. They come out of the fog “by themselves”, so to speak. But it is vital, not to force it (the latter tends to give me false answers / false interpretations).

💞 And please

these are just my spontaneous, personal reflections - i hope they make some sense. I feel slightly unease with writing text on an iPad now, which is a totally different (and sooooo clumsy) workflow in comparison with a real (totally familiar) computer i was used to. My text got longer than I had intended - I hope you can oversight with me.
Thanks Xpan for sharing your personal reflections!

I think over this "positive thinking" issue a lot. These days, I conclude that it is directly related to the ultimate truth, or rather, our awareness or belief about the ultimate truth, which is 7D. The term "ultimate" truth seems to make that truth sound far away because of the mathematical distance between 3D and 7D. But thinking non-linearly, 7D is already here and now, considering what was said in the sessions about this.

I think that there is a direct relationship between positivity and 7D. They all mean existence. Existence or life contains lots of negativity/STS as well but I think this doesn't change the fact that positivity/STO is "directly" (or "more" directly?) related to 7D. STO is about "being", and STS is about "non-being". 7D is the absolute being, so it is what STO leads to. We graduate to 4D STO by 51% STO polarization and continue to increase this polarity until reaching 7D. Apparently, STS beings can also reach up to 6D without changing their polarity but, nonetheless, they seem have to lose STS polarity to rise from 4D to 5D and 6D. And eventually, they have to switch to STO to continue, which they do with their own will.

Although, apparently, the terms STO or STS will not apply in 7D per se, I think 7D is what we can roughly describe as 100% STO, or positivity, or being, based on the statements about polarities and density levels in Ra and Cs, if I'm not mistaken.

So, I think positive thinking or positivity is somehow directly related to 7D, the absolute being, or to our awareness and belief about, our identification with, 7D.

We are generally extremely conditioned to associate, and experience, good and bad thoughts and feelings with the developments in our 3D STS life. When things go well in "life", we tend do think and feel better, and vice versa. Apparently, this influences our polarization, or lack of it. Based on its historical context, our life contains huge lots of factors that are designed to feed STS polarization or at least to block STO polarization. But even if our life went well all the times, this doesn't necessarily mean that we would then do much better in our STO polarization, as shown by the story of humanity's fall from Eden as described in Ra and Cs. Apparently, they were lazy and spoiled. "Bad" experiences can be beneficial in waking us up.

I suppose any good or positive thought and feeling (happiness, mirth, peace, etc.) is directly related to STO and 7D, especially when such positivity is open and eager to be shared like a wave-like propagation.

Apparently, what makes us feel down and get blocked in STO polarization is the lack of awareness and/or faith about the absolute truth (7D, which is all). Our world, our life, our mundane conditions significantly influence and almost 'determine' our awareness and faith about it. I suppose we need to be as independent as possible from the course or results of personal and collective mundane affairs in our awareness and faith about absolute truth. Not detached, not insensitive, not non-participatory, but sufficiently independent in terms of what the absolute reality and "fate" is, so as not to lose, or get stagnant, in our STO polarization, in our getting slowly but surely closer and closer to the absolute truth, absolute being.

Of course, it is easier said than done. I'm not a very good example of what I suggest should be done. But this is the perspective I try to work on recently.

Thanks!
Castiel
You are thinking in determinism mode while spiritualism doesn't work that way. Remember your soul is part of the one consciousness trying to experience ideas so you are the one responsible for the creation of your life story. Therefore, any kind of learning events/ catalyst. is cause by your polarity. If your soul is pure with love you will call positive events to your life negative entities wouldn't be attracted to you (worse if a negative being try to conquer a strong light being they may actually loose their negative polarity if it doesn't work). You will know if someone is doing telepathy on you because it feels like you are watching movie (just watching you don't think of its creation).

This is how it works.
There are 7 cakras that is blocked due to distortions/ lack of love:
1. Red: An understanding and acceptance of this energy survival is fundamental
2. Orange: personal complex This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self
3. yellow or solar plexus: Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions toward power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the soul. Those with blockages in these first 3 lower energy centres or chakras will have continuing difficulties in ability to be harvested into the upper realm.
4. green/ heart: is key to connecting to infinite intelligent. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion. The awareness of all as Creator is that which opens the green-ray energy centre
5. blue: Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in understandings of self and self expression. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other people. Require honesty.
6. Indigo/ pineal: Unworthiness. Indigo rays works mainly with your hidden/ unconscious self. Indigo cakra that is not block will be able to receive outpouring energy of love and wisdom from ether. STO who serve and work for Prime creator will have a balance and radiant indigo ray.
7 crown: soul/: Manifestation or total expression of the entity’s vibratory. Although indigo ray is the most important for the work (ray for measuring your harvest) it cannot correct imbalance/ blockage in other cakras. They must be cleared from 1st upward to 7th (remember unblocking lower and higher mind, emotion and will center require different methods to purify as we human tend to get attach to one of them example predominantly emotional people think mind people is uptight/rigid, or will people think the other two don't get result.) All the rays fully balanced are there in waiting to be activated.

The in-streamings of energy are felt by the chakras which need and are prepared for activation. Thus, those who feel the stimulation at violet ray level (7th Chakra) are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray (6th Chakra), burning sensation in solar plexus and so forth

3 steps to inner peace (just reverse the process for sts)
1. Knowing yourself (truth for sto distortion for sts)
2. Accepting yourself
3. Be a creator/experience your ideas and attitude
(knowledge protect because it attract sto polarity and repel negative one, On the reverse remember the dark side will need to do dark ritual/harmful acts to attract catalyst for negative polarity thus experiencing bad days is important to strengthen their polarity/make them angry and cruel important in their path to conquest don't send them love because the prime directive is for each individual soul to be free to choose and experience their chosen polarity.)

You learn to see your self as responsible in creations of your outer reality. When you can see your personal flaw and accept it then you can work on it/ purification process. Thinking positively is only mind, if your emotion is negative you will not be able to manifest positive creation. Example: charity: your mind know it is a good thing, but your emotion is not ready to let go of your material possession/sacrifice (could be peer pressure in charity events). Remember in spirituality there is there is no degree for negativity, a desire to be cruel not manifested is count the same with actions (thinking about killing the enemy in call of duties is the same with actual killing in battlefield) That is why the cabal makes so many violence in entertainment (games/movies).

Usually you acts upon ideas, eventually your actions will affect your inner reality. Doing a lot of sincere charity will cause you to be selfless and kind. After you reach certain vibrations/ balance/ inner peace you will be able to hear the calling of a social memory complex. (Your higher self/angel is basically social memory complex you are trying to learn. Usually 4D or higher) In 3D you are harvested individually, in 4D your whole society will be harvested as a unit creating a social memory complex.

Thanks!
Castiel

Ad.1) There are several ways that can help us. The first way is simply introspection to analyze our thoughts and whether they actually lead us to the truth. We can evaluate them by their logic, objectivity, and compliance with facts. In this type of approach, we recognize that the thoughts we consider objective coincide with our real thoughts.

The second way is to work on your own mental attitude. When we are STO oriented. Let's assume I feel into myself and think to myself how I can help this man to whom I am writing. I may thinking: "My Higher Self, what can I write to direct this guy towards something good?" With the right attitude, I have a better chance of seeing reality properly and getting rid of unnecessary blockages and thought loops, and go for things that can actually help, also where my hypothetical Higher STO Self can provide assistance. I'm sure I have a better chance of sharing something important in such case, than while thinking "What do I have to write to get more money from my boss or to make this person like me more?" This is obviously not the STO approach (but STS) and the STS forces will going to utylize such opportunity by sending thoughts to mind that will correspond to the frequency of such attitude.

The third way is to search for different sensations within us where the subconscious mind, which can be connected to the Higher Self, creates psychomatic responses in the physical body. Some people just feel that if, for example, they are doing something against themselves, they feel "this unpleasant feeling" in the solar plexus, and when they tell the truth, they in turn have a sense of satisfaction that fills their upper chest and grows up or something like that. It is worth looking for various signs personally.

As for how you can support the above, if it comes to the first way, it's about understanding things, gaining knowledge, thinking, sharing it. It builds our potential, thanks to which it will be easier for us to recognize the sources of our own thoughts and their usefulness and correctness.

To support the second way, a good way is to simply work with imagination, attitude, meditation like Eiriu-Eolas (of course) which can even transform you unconsciously simply by doing this technique. To support that basically, it's about the mental attitude, it's like being happy. If we're happy, it will be easier for us to bear the fact that it starts raining on us. Likewise, if we are STO minded, it will be harder and harder to get sucked into thinking from STS sources, which can be compared (these negative thoughts) to how we feel bad when the rain got us wet.

And the last, the third method cannot be supported otherwise than simply listening to our inner voice and distinguishing it from when this inner voice is false, and when we it is true. Sometimes we can supress them by subjective rationalizations, and imposing something on self. However sometimes there are times when we have only one choice, only to follow our inner voice, because that's the only thing that's real.

Back
Top Bottom