Question about the C's comments on the 'alien invasion scenario'

Adaryn

The Living Force
Hello,

This is a translation from a question by Lost, posted in French here:

Lost said:
The book 'High Strangeness' fascinates me, frightens me and to me, seems to come straight from a sci-fi movie - and at the same time, it seems to depict a terrible reality... I have mixed feelings about all these anomalies the book talks about and at the same time I admire Laura's remarkable work. But, unless I misunderstand (it is possible that my consciousness is not yet ready for certain things), in chapter 14, at one point, Laura talks to the C's about the alien's hostile intentions. If I understood well, they wish 'to invade' the earth, take it over, live there and destroy us?
However, the C's say that (p. 268 of the French edition): "R: (...) Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail."

But in chapter 23, p. 431, Laura asks the C's:
"Q: (L) Is there any possibility of defeating the plans of the 4th density STS in this project?
A: Is there any possibility of defeating the Spanish Conquistadores and the English, French, Dutch and German 'colonists?'"

Thus my question is: is there a contradiction in these remarks or am I misunderstanding? Are we 'saved' from the attack planned by the aliens of are we still in the hot seat?

Don't forget this part :
the C's said:
Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality.

So according to my understanding they fail because they don't see things objectively, as they are. They wishfully think that, because invading and destroying us is what they WISH, it's gonna happen/has already happened. In that, they've failed. Cause we're in a open universe, and everything is possible, nothing's fixed.
But as they live in 4rd, where reality is more fluctuating/less fixed, what they wish actually becomes a reality in that realm. OSIT and I could be totally wrong.

In a more recent (2005) session, the C's made this remark, tending to confirm the "open universe" thing:

Q: (R) I am interested in how the 94% of the population being used as containers or parts for a new race relates to the comment that “all of this will fail”. How can those two things happen at the same time or are they mutually exclusive?
A: Just because 94 percent may “die” does not necessarily mean success for STS forces. The energy of “containers” can be utilized positively or negatively. Also, notice that the plans were revealed prior to the efforts of the present company. Remember the flapping butterfly wings.

So, 94% of the population may die, but it doesn't mean the STS have won. It depends on what people of this Earth do with their Free Will and if those who have the potential to awaken choose to do so or to remain asleep.

You also might want to read SAO's insight in this thread.

Regarding this extract:
Q: Q: (L) Is there any possibility of defeating the plans of the 4th density STS in this project?
A: Is there any possibility of defeating the Spanish Conquistadores and the English, French, Dutch and German "colonists?"

According to my understanding, you don't "defeat" the STS as in "fight them". You just gather knowledge, and with that knowledge you can free yourself from their grip. But you don't defeat them as is "taking weapons and becoming Resistant fighters" or trying to foil their plans (they're far too cunning anyway). That's how I see it now, anyway :D

Hmm. Or is it both?
It depends on the options available to them via 4d form.. as it has to deal with mortality as well and other 5d preincarnational programming that could throw a monkey wrench of reality into their plans/wishes. One option is that they simply form another universe/dimension to their liking.. split off as they did with this one and who knows how many others... as the Pleidians in Marciniaks book "Bringers of the Dawn" refers to.. how they have to realize how many versions of this situation they are operating in... their parental duties in 4d etc... which do seem an expanded version of 3d parenting duties.. ones the STS faction would have difficulty learning. So, what will their higher selves do to correct the situation? Allow another splitting off into further 'wishful thinking' or create a situation designed for a reality check?

Those seeking 4dSTO graduation could split off as well... or the sudden lost of so many neutral to negative entities by 'earth changes' during this transition would enable their positive orientation to suddenly encompass the whole planet and essentially call the shots in terms of polarity.. thus driving the STS factions out by necessity to maintain their own polarity.

This is why I still don't understand the larger contextual realitionship between these 7 levels of awareness/perception. There has to be a built-in control for the 4dSTS.. is it the reality check or allowance of further separation from the 'true dimension' by merger? I wonder if this further breaking off would reduce their energy even if they are unaware of it due again to their desire not to pay attention to it.. that singular focus or tunnel vision perspective. Wouldn't it decrease their polarity charge? I don't know... always more questions it seems.

gdpetti said:
Hmm. Or is it both?
It depends on the options available to them via 4d form.. as it has to deal with mortality as well and other 5d preincarnational programming that could throw a monkey wrench of reality into their plans/wishes. One option is that they simply form another universe/dimension to their liking.. split off as they did with this one and who knows how many others... as the Pleidians in Marciniaks book "Bringers of the Dawn" refers to.. how they have to realize how many versions of this situation they are operating in... their parental duties in 4d etc... which do seem an expanded version of 3d parenting duties.. ones the STS faction would have difficulty learning. So, what will their higher selves do to correct the situation? Allow another splitting off into further 'wishful thinking' or create a situation designed for a reality check?

Those seeking 4dSTO graduation could split off as well... or the sudden lost of so many neutral to negative entities by 'earth changes' during this transition would enable their positive orientation to suddenly encompass the whole planet and essentially call the shots in terms of polarity.. thus driving the STS factions out by necessity to maintain their own polarity.

This is why I still don't understand the larger contextual realitionship between these 7 levels of awareness/perception. There has to be a built-in control for the 4dSTS.. is it the reality check or allowance of further separation from the 'true dimension' by merger? I wonder if this further breaking off would reduce their energy even if they are unaware of it due again to their desire not to pay attention to it.. that singular focus or tunnel vision perspective. Wouldn't it decrease their polarity charge? I don't know... always more questions it seems.

Hi gdpetti,

This is the second post you've written today that is 'word salad' - could you please work to be more concise and clear in your meaning? 'Parenting duties'? 'true dimension by merger'? ' Perhaps it would help if you could concentrate on writing for others, instead of this 'stream of consciousness' style that is less than conscious, as it were. :huh:

I think it helps to look at this issue from a ponerological viewpoint. In the case of the very 3D "pathocracy", its manifestions are both extremely successful (from the negative view), and an utter failure. As Lobaczewski observes, it is a success in that life is deadened and deprived of all humanity. Psychopaths occupying every position of influence creates a systemic and pathological numbing effect. This system can last for centuries, given the right conditions (and the vast majority of human history seems to be a history of pathocracy).

However, he also observes that it is never a complete success, because no matter how hard they try, and despite their utter conviction in the success of their goals, the deviants are never able to change the nature of the humanity they despise. Even in such conditions, normal humans manage to salvage their humanity. In that sense, the deviants never do "win".

Dabrowski eloquently described this in his last book. He said:

In the course of history and man’s ideological and social strife the higher levels seem always to lose in battle with the brutal unscrupulous power of the lower ones, whether we look at Prometheus, Socrates, Christ, Jeanne d’Arc, Galileo, Pablo Casals, Solzhenitsyn, or the United Nations and the American democracy. Yet how to account for the fact that the higher levels are not overwhelmed and wiped out?

However, the C's say that (p. 268 of the French edition): "R: (...) Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail."

But in chapter 23, p. 431, Laura asks the C's:
"Q: (L) Is there any possibility of defeating the plans of the 4th density STS in this project?
A: Is there any possibility of defeating the Spanish Conquistadores and the English, French, Dutch and German 'colonists?'"

Thus my question is: is there a contradiction in these remarks or am I misunderstanding? Are we 'saved' from the attack planned by the aliens of are we still in the hot seat?

I think this means that it is not possible to "save" all humanity from being dominated by 4th density STS. However, that very domination will create the necessary conditions for a small number of people to evolve and escape from their grip. With the approaching wave and the open universe, this small number of people can make all the differences. And the wishful thinking nature of STS prevents them to see this fact: that their very acts hasten their demise.

So I guess the answer to Lost's question is: It depends. If we just sit here and expect to be "saved" then we will forever be "sitting here". But if we utilize the present conditions and try our best to grow then there may be a small chance to get out of this.

FWIW.

Prayers for rain said:
So according to my understanding they fail because they don't see things objectively, as they are. They wishfully think that, because invading and destroying us is what they WISH, it's gonna happen/has already happened. In that, they've failed. Cause we're in a open universe, and everything is possible, nothing's fixed.
But as they live in 4rd, where reality is more fluctuating/less fixed, what they wish actually becomes a reality in that realm. OSIT and I could be totally wrong.
I think you're on the right track, with the possible clarification that what they wish actually becomes their actual perception of reality in that realm. I.e. reality in itself does not change, but their perception of it does in a very physical way. Otherwise I think it would cause too much havoc when several individuals wishfully think about the same reality, but in slightly different directions. Then again, in 4D the line between actual and perceived is perhaps less clear in the first place.

As Mephistopheles told Faust, "I am he who constantly intends evil, yet does good."

Which brings to mind also from Goethe's Mephistopheles:

"Contempt your capacity to think,
Which is man's greatest power;
Welcome misty things and sorcery
And the spirit of illusion,
Then I shall get you surely enough."

As Banquo tells Hamlet after the first fateful meeting with the three witches:

'But tis strange
And oftentimes to win us to our harm,
The instruments of darkness tell us truths,
Win us with honest trifles, to betray 's
In deepest consequence (Act I scene 3)

I was reading the first few C's transcripts, and noticed they make an awful lot of dire predictions. Yes, there may be a certain few ppl who escape, but the majority will suffer. That is what they seem to state. They say not to hurry with the Work, yet by their timetable (which I understand is approximate), our time is up. So, it is understandable that ppl might be panicking because everyone wants their families & themselves to be included in the small group that "makes it." I certainly do.

Bar Kochba said:
I was reading the first few C's transcripts, and noticed they make an awful lot of dire predictions. Yes, there may be a certain few ppl who escape, but the majority will suffer. That is what they seem to state. They say not to hurry with the Work, yet by their timetable (which I understand is approximate), our time is up. So, it is understandable that ppl might be panicking because everyone wants their families & themselves to be included in the small group that "makes it." I certainly do.

Perhaps it comes down to what your definition of 'makes it' is. Is it body-centric thinking leading to physical survival or something else? Is it reincarnating as a cave person with a sky glowing red or something else? Is it surviving in a bunker to live to 'old age', fighting for food, or something else? All there is is lessons.

Basically, I am unaware of what you mean by 'small group that makes it' --- what is your personal interpretation of that?

Bar Kochba said:
I was reading the first few C's transcripts, and noticed they make an awful lot of dire predictions. Yes, there may be a certain few ppl who escape, but the majority will suffer. That is what they seem to state. They say not to hurry with the Work, yet by their timetable (which I understand is approximate), our time is up.

All we can really do is speculate on the whole alien invasion/Wave phenomena. As the C's have said, the future is open. Which, from my understanding means that the choices that we are making now affects what happens in the future. Our future isn't set in stone. If they make dire predictions, maybe its because we are in a dire situation. There's nothing pretty about the human race. How we treat each other, the planet, other beings. For the most part, people are selfish, self-centered, and lack any personal responsibility for their actions. Maybe trial by fire is the only way to "cleanse" ourselves of the choices we are making.

Another issue is interpretation. Since 4D and 3D are basically "frequencies," and we have some idea that 4D has difficulty manifesting in 3D, until Earth moves into 4D in toto (assuming it will) 4D is limited in its manifestations here. That is probably the reason that UFO sightings are so strange. So, considering that, the precursor effects, or "invasion" could very well be being undertaken by psychopaths which are sort of 4D puppets on the 3D stage.

I am also reminded of the fact that the Cs once said that 4D activity is represented in our world by weather.... so between climate change and an "invasion" of pathological types, we may very well be, ALREADY, in the middle of this invasion. And it may have a very real, very 3D face to it: the face of psychopaths taking advantage of climate change!!!

[quote author=DanielS]
There's nothing pretty about the human race.
[/quote]

This isn't true. If you can't see the beauty in humans, then I feel sorry for you.

[quote author=DanielS]
Maybe trial by fire is the only way to "cleanse" ourselves of the choices we are making.
[/quote]

I sometimes also feel like this when I look at the world, but thinking the human race is a pest that needs to be exterminated is not good. This school has 2 polarities (good vs evil / light vs darkness) for a reason. For every poacher there's a conservationist, for every rapist there's a rape counsellor, for every killer there's a lifesaver. For me this school exists to make a choice, a choice between the 2.

Dying isn’t dying, since it’s a conscious universe and we are immortal. Where we are now, this life, is like the head of a pin in the ocean. Given the fact that our physicality has no significance ultimately (just a vehicle so we can participate in this particular school day), what else is left. Only our spirituality / consciousness. Only choice. Easier said than done though, since we can’t divorce ourselves from our physicality. It is a manifestation of our consciousness. An intrinsic part that makes the whole right now. Realising it's insignificance must be part of the lesson. Without being body-centric, these lessons won't be available to us. How will we experience 3D fear if we didn't possess 3D body-centricness... and love, self-love, selfishness, materialism, cold, heat, hunger, thirst, suffering, pleasure etc? How can one emphasize with a hungry person if one haven’t experienced hunger…thirst..pain. History is full of people realizing the insignificance of the body. This whole design is actually genius. Nothing is wrong.

PS. Did the Spanish Conquistadores and the English, French, Dutch and German "colonists" succeed? ;)

E said:
[quote author=DanielS]
There's nothing pretty about the human race.

This isn't true. If you can't see the beauty in humans, then I feel sorry for you.
[/quote]
I don't think that's really a matter of truth or false. It's just subjective, perhaps just 3D thinking. What is ''beauty'' or ''pretty''?
I think that some humans aren't pretty (what I 'perceive' as ''pretty'') inside, they are very dark and evil. But I've also seen beauty (the way I interpret it) in some people and I admire that. What one understands with the word ''beauty''/''ugly'' might not be the same as what another might understand with it. Perhaps DanielS is viewing this with another perspective than you or me.

What exactly do you mean with ''I feel sorry for you''?

[quote author=Oxajil]
Perhaps DanielS is viewing this with another perspective than you or me.
[/quote]

Maybe.

[quote author=Oxajil]
What exactly do you mean with ''I feel sorry for you''?
[/quote]

Exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom