Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

Bravo Ant22 you've overcome your fear of needles and have done the drawing yourself!
This morning I 've done my 5th AHT. I do it with a single needle, not buttertfly, (22G); I use the same needle for drawing and for injection in the muscle. I confirm it doesn't matter which muscle (I usually do it in the arm). Bruises around the vein is not an issue, veins heal very quickly, even when the bruise is still here.
Personnaly, I inject IV magnesium right before the drawing, very slowly. It's not easy when we do it alone, but I'm training myself to it. The goal is getting 1 shot in the vein for both Mg and drawing.
Thank you very much Laura for this knowledge you shared with us.

Shouldn't the autohemotherapy posts here have their own thread?

Shouldn't the autohemotherapy posts here have their own thread?

I thought about that too and I wondered whether the below post by Laura was the reason why it doesn't have its own thread?

We don't talk about it much because we don't want people to go off half-cocked and do something unsafe or get in trouble with authorities, but if you have a nurse friend or family member who can assist you with autohemotherapy or as it is sometimes called "autovaccination", it really is amazing.

It's quick, pretty much painless, practically free and often a miracle.

According to all I've read about it, it is nowadays sometimes resorted to as the last thing to try on someone who is dying, and then they get better, so the author posed the question why wasn't it done first? Well, we know why: practically free.

ADDED: on a second thought, all my questions about AHT have been answered so far so maybe I'm wrong. Apart from this forum and my family (who are also doing AHT or are planning to) I'm keeping my AHT experiment to myself - for the reasons mentioned above.

Thanks for everyone's contributions so far. It seems like this setup could be used to do IV vitamin C or other nutrients with a bit of number-crunching to buffer it properly. I'll start with AHT first though before I get ahead of myself.

Here's the kit I've assembled so far (mostly using Mainland Medical Supply):
  • Scalp Vein (butterfly) needles, size 21G x 0.75", 12" tubing
  • BD Precisionglide hypodermic needles, size 22G x 1.5" regular bevel
  • Exel Luer Lock syringe without needle, size 10mL
  • Tourniquet
  • Phlebotomy sharps container
  • Isopropyl alcohol, cotton swabs, and bandages
Looks good to go OSIT. Is there a particular length of time it's beneficial for the blood to be out of the body? Is more blood always better (assuming you've had practice with small amounts)?

Looks good to go OSIT. Is there a particular length of time it's beneficial for the blood to be out of the body? Is more blood always better (assuming you've had practice with small amounts)?

Gaby's article says "The average length of time which the blood remained in the syringe was fifty-five seconds." In my case it probably took a bit longer, maybe 90 seconds, maybe a bit more, as my hands turned out to be a bit weak and drawing blood was going slower than when the nurse did it. Also, I fiddled with it a bit to get the air out of the syringe before the shot. The butterfly tube didn't add much to the overall process as blood flows quickly through it. Changing the needle to a normal one took 3 seconds max as I had everything ready.

That said, there was no sign of blood clotting at all and I had no problem injecting the blood. I have a Leiden V factor mutation which makes me prone to blood clots (discovered as a result of a bad reaction to a medication), yet no clotting occurred.

Out of curiosity I'll time it during my next session.

I hope it helps and good luck with your first round! :thup:

Last edited:
This morning I 've done my 5th AHT. I do it with a single needle, not buttertfly, (22G); I use the same needle for drawing and for injection in the muscle. I confirm it doesn't matter which muscle (I usually do it in the arm). Bruises around the vein is not an issue, veins heal very quickly, even when the bruise is still here.
Personnaly, I inject IV magnesium right before the drawing, very slowly. It's not easy when we do it alone, but I'm training myself to it. The goal is getting 1 shot in the vein for both Mg and drawing.
A little update: have done my 7th AHT on myself. I don't recommend doing both Mg injection and blood drawing with a straight needle: after may essays, I didn't succeed. I had to prick the veins up many times, and had lots of bruises. Next, I'll use the butterfly needle.
The straight needle is very good if I do it (injection then drawing, on one shot) on somebody, but not practicable on self.

Just after this AHT, I've done percutaneous hydrotomy. Will see if I get a synergistic effect.

So far I've administered autohemotherapy to myself three times in the past month, using a butterfly needle to draw and a hypodermic to inject into a thigh (I find it less awkward an angle than when injecting into the buttock).

The first time I made about 5 jabs before I found a vein (protip: long portion of the needle faces DOWNWARDS) but otherwise once I found one I had no problems drawing about ~4mL of blood for injection. The bruise from the injection is still around.
The second time I did it (~9mL) I experienced a lot of what felt like intra-muscular irritation in my thigh (no bruising or swelling), and even being two weeks ago it feels kind of tender. I wonder if it was because of the volume I used.
The most recent time went without a hitch, although I only manged to max out at ~3mL since the butterfly needle shifted during the draw and lost the vein. I think going forward I will be taping down the butterfly needle post-venipuncture prior to drawing with the syringe. The 12 inch tubing on the butterfly needle is just barely enough to get a good grip on the syringe.

I've felt no overnight miracles or anything. If anything there's been a slight decrease in the psoriasis I get when consuming carbs. But I will say that about 2 weeks ago everyone in the office was sick, and although I felt no temperature, headaches, energy issues, etc. my lymph nodes were super swollen to the point where it was almost hard to turn my head. It may not be connected, but I thought I'd bring it up. :halo:

I've felt no overnight miracles or anything. If anything there's been a slight decrease in the psoriasis I get when consuming carbs. But I will say that about 2 weeks ago everyone in the office was sick, and although I felt no temperature, headaches, energy issues, etc. my lymph nodes were super swollen to the point where it was almost hard to turn my head. It may not be connected, but I thought I'd bring it up. :halo:

I've found that having it done every 48 hours when I'm about to catch a cold or feeling iffy, usually does the trick even when a bug is spreading around town.

For some issues (like psychological ones or chronic diseases), as far as I understand, it's important to be consistent, and to do it every 6-7 days at first, for about 3 months.

I've found that having it done every 48 hours when I'm about to catch a cold or feeling iffy, usually does the trick even when a bug is spreading around town.

For some issues (like psychological ones or chronic diseases), as far as I understand, it's important to be consistent, and to do it every 6-7 days at first, for about 3 months.

Yeah. It was about 3 months before I saw a visual change in my blood. It's amazing.

Recently, I had a series of injections (once a week) in the neck.

Twenty-five years ago, I injured myself in this place during my training (squat session): by resting the bar, she slipped on the back of the neck, crushing what I suppose to be a nerve. At the moment, it was very painful for several days. The pain eventually disappeared. Many years later, the pain reappears, systematically when I am tired and lacking sleep. A pulsating pain from the neck to cross the right side of the skull and ends its course on the right eyebrow.

At the time of writing, I had 8 injections (Quinton, Vitamin B and EDTA). After the first dose, the pain never reappeared. It's spectacular.

So I would like to say a big thank you to those who testify, to those who helped me get better and took their time to heal me. That has no price.

I have been practicing regular Quinton injections myself for years, alone. It's ok, but sometimes, without a return, we can take some bad habits that slightly twist a protocol to make it less effective. I was my case. Thanks to Laura for making me aware of it.

I found this article about Vaccines/Aluminum today that raised a possible alert in relation to the Autoimmune Therapy...
Lets think about it in the context of Autoimmune Therapy.

it says:

We’re now learning that aluminum hydroxide is a nanoparticle, absorbed by our body’s macrophage (the immune system’s garbage man) where the macrophage can then easily transport the aluminum hydroxide to the brain (the macrophage passes easily through the blood-brain barrier). If you’d like to see a complete takedown of the “safe level” of aluminum argument still made by the FDA and CDC, see VP’s excellent work, here’s a short excerpt:

“It is not reasonable or scientific to use studies of ingested, water-soluble aluminum salts (like AlCl3 or Al-lactate) to establish a safe dose of injected aluminum adjuvant (comprising aluminum hydroxide/phosphate nanoparticles). The chemical forms and route of administration are different. It is well-established today that nanoparticles can have higher toxicity than bulk orsoluble forms of the same material…It’s the vaccine promoters that created this inherently-invalid approach to aluminum adjuvant safety. Vaccine critics including me argue that the safety of injected aluminum adjuvant can only be tested using injected aluminum adjuvant, not ingested aluminum salts like AlCl3 or Al lactate. This should be common sense. So, leaving aside the important issues of nanoparticle toxicity and administration route, I want to address the question: is it really true that animals (mice or rats) are not harmed by ingesting 62mg/kg/day or 26 mg/kg/day aluminum? After all, this is the fundamental basis for aluminum adjuvant safety. Vaccine promoters rely on Keith and Mitkus to make the case that aluminum adjuvant is safe, and Keith and Mitkus depend on the claim that these dosages are safe for animals to ingest. If the 26 mg/kg/day dosage is in fact harmful to animals, then the analyses by Keith and Mitkus are wrong and unsalvageable. Several studies clearly demonstrate that dosages much lower than 26 mg/kg/day are harmful, and they are presented below.”

The article is very long but concise in its findings, it raised three question to me, and it applies to all member of the forum that are
working with the Autoimmune Therapy specially to the ones that are pregnant.

1.- If the woman is pregnant, increasing her levels of Macrophages increases the risks of her child to be born or to
easily contract autism? (as the article plainly states )

Dr. Patterson’s “research focused on interactions between the nervous and immune systems — a connection that was not universally acknowledged in the early days of neuroscience”explains his obituary, “he became intrigued by epidemiological studies that had linked a severe viral or bacterial infection during pregnancy with the increased risk of a woman giving birth to a child with a neurodevelopmental disorder such as schizophrenia or autism. Patterson and his coworkers reproduced this human effect in mice using a viral mimic that triggers an infection-like immune response in the mother, producing in the offspring the core behavioral symptoms associated with autism and schizophrenia.”

“There is also very striking evidence of immune dysregulation in the brain itself. Just last year, a group led by Carlos Pardo at Johns Hopkins found what they’re calling a “neural inflammation” in postmortem examination of brains of patients with autism who died between the ages of eight and 44 years. But these people weren’t infected — they died of such things as drowning or heart attacks. The study found that the microglial cells, which act as the brain’s own immune system, were activated. The study also found amazing increases of certain cytokines in the brain, and of others in the cerebro- spinal fluid. This is is a landmark paper, in my opinion. It presents the first evidence that there’s an ongoing, permanent immune-system activation in the brains of autistic people. It’s a subclinical state, because there’s no overt infection. But it’s there.”

Cytokines are produced by the white blood cells, and their levels in the blood increase when we get an infection…We think that maternal immune activation alters brain circuits…there’s that permanent, subclinical, altered immune state in the autistic brain — those increased cytokine levels…are they [cytokines] actually interacting with the brain in an ongoing fashion, with consequences visible in the patients’ behavior? I favor [the cytokine] hypothesis.”

2.- The Macrophages as an easy transporter of aluminum can have collateral effects on any one who does Autoimmune Therapy?

3.- The protocols to remove heavy metals will be more than enough to mitigate that? even in the case of a pregnant woman?

As I said the article is extensive but worth the read, I suggest for everyone involved in the Autoimmune Therapy protocol
to read it and then lets get to some conclusions...

1. Get the aluminum adjuvant out of the body.
I know that silica and zeolites are both considered possible ways to remove aluminum from the body. Will they also work on aluminum adjuvant? I have no idea. VP has a perspective on aluminum removal that cites a wide body of scientific research. Also, Dr. Exley is on the record advocating the consumption of silica-rich mineral water. Here’s an article about various waters:
3 Mineral Waters That Remove Aluminum from the Brain
There has been a dramatic increase in neurological diseases linked to aluminum toxicity. The blood brain barrier doesn…realfarmacy.com

2. Consider ketogenics
I was incredibly excited to see this study about the impact a ketogenic diet had on suppressing immune activation in mice. Could ketones play a role in reducing brain inflammation and turning off the brain’s immune system?

3. Heal the microbiome

4. Vitamin D

5. Selenium

The article conclusions:

Is everything published and written here true? Could the explanation really be that simple? Did a rising number of vaccines containing the aluminum adjuvant trigger an autoimmune epidemic, of which autism is the most severe, but not only, manifestation? Does an epidemic of food allergies, ADHD, learning disabilities, eczema, and diabetes fall into the same realm of causation?

Is is possible that injecting an immune system antagonist (aluminum adjuvant), all but guaranteed to cause immune activation events, has done just that in the brains of many of our children? Do even mildly impacted children also suffer from a permanent, simmering brain immune system activation? Should we believe the growing body of scientists from all over the world who are sounding the alarm about the impact injected aluminum adjuvant is having on our children?

Just my two cents... :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

Back
Top Bottom