Raine, Samenow, Fallon: Neuropsychology & The Work

memeontheroof

The Force is Strong With This One
memeontheroof, even I don't have comforting words for you and I don't try to justify your parents my thoughts are that each one of us have to experience suffering situations in life because that's the only way to learn. For me, every situation where I experience pain or any kind of form of suffering is welcome (surely not in that exact moment) because I know that I have opportunity to learn something. IMO, the story of our life goes in stages and if we after every stage manage to look back and see mistakes and 'wrong' decisions we can change our thinking/behavior/life.

And I think that Turgon gave you great advice, we are all in that situation, in the same time we are experiment, but also and the ones that need to experiment. And before you decide to experiment you have amazing books that can give you different perspectives about life.

This thread Not Nice: Stop People Pleasing, Staying Silent, & Feeling Guilty could be something helpful and this book Not Nice: Stop People Pleasing, Staying Silent, & Feeling Guilty... And Start Speaking Up, Saying No, Asking Boldly, And Unapologetically Being Yourself by Aziz Gazipura if you wanna check out.
Thank you Dakota Not Nice Stop People Pleasing, Staying Silent & Feeling Guilty sounds like a definite good read for me. And I have to tell you when I was reading your post about your job and coworkers it was the strangest thing all of a sudden I started typing a reply and before you know it I posted on this forum for the first time . I was a long time lurker. I don't know what I was afraid of but something happened when I read your post it seemed like a dam broke or something . Anyway here I am and happy to be here. When I look back at all the mistakes and 'wrong' decisions in my long life I am thankful for all the amazing people and information on this forum that I can use as a kind of map if that makes sense to head me in the right direction

Dakota

Jedi Council Member
Thank you Dakota Not Nice Stop People Pleasing, Staying Silent & Feeling Guilty sounds like a definite good read for me. And I have to tell you when I was reading your post about your job and coworkers it was the strangest thing all of a sudden I started typing a reply and before you know it I posted on this forum for the first time . I was a long time lurker. I don't know what I was afraid of but something happened when I read your post it seemed like a dam broke or something . Anyway here I am and happy to be here. When I look back at all the mistakes and 'wrong' decisions in my long life I am thankful for all the amazing people and information on this forum that I can use as a kind of map if that makes sense to head me in the right direction
Wow, I'm glad that you said that, because the same thing happens to me with some members. It will be interesting research is this something that everyone else experience on forum. And is this 'connection' associated with reincarnation and karmic connections?

I was lurker also for couple of years but then I realize that I MUST get feedback to get rid of false knowledge and start to clean my path to true knowledge. The only way, IMO, is to expose itself and see what will happen.

lilies

Jedi Council Member
Reading and finishing the two Samenow books were like finding a fresh fountain of impressions regards The Work, a real treasure! Thank You for recommending them!

I want those DVDs now that deal with the thinking errors, expounded in the last chapter of Inside the Criminal Mind. These books were new, fresh Alarm Clocks (c) G.!

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Me too. But that's what I like. It's like lifting weights with my neurons.
Yes, it is one of those rare works where you can feel brilliancy and profound ideas shining through even though you struggle very hard to grasp the deepness of it all. It is one of those books you would like to read again sometime in the future and see if you can grasp more and follow his extensive and demanding reasoning. It is really weightlifting for the mind.

Top Bottom