RationalWiki is neither rational nor accurate! Buncha Loonies!

It's funny that you mention this Laura. A few years ago I purchased a copy of ISOTM off of ebay and later recieved an email from the publisher. The man was interested in how I had come across the Work and after some correspondence asked me if I would like to meet him.

I was honest with him and said that your books were what introduced me to Work ideas, and I was certainly suprised when I read his reply. I will copy and paste it here:

Subject: Re: Fourth Way
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:49:10 +0100
To: ******@hotmail.co.uk

Elliot have you looked up Laura Knight Jadrzyck on Google?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Laura+Knight+Jadzyck&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=c8cwUrTzBYyVhQfQ0IDoBw

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Laura_Knight_Jadczyk

http://cassiopaea.org/

If so, and it appeals to you then you have definitely been in India far too long.

Paul Crompton.
This was a big wake-up call for me, since I assumed that anyone who was in the Work would have been open to new ideas and such. It turned out that I was wrong, and never did get round to meeting the guy.

I guess "rational" wiki did a good job at diverting him away from your work.

Kisito said:
Time is not the praise and congratulations, we know that the attacks will accelerate, it's also why we approach the release. The doorway is always narrower and delicate as the middle of the room.

Thanks, Kisito. We can always rely on you for salad-shooter metaphysics at the right moment.

But on a more serious note - is this really the work of some clueless idiots, or is it a very well planned deliberate setup to deflect prospective forum members away from this site?

If so, it holds more sinister overtones imo.

After all, it's literally the first site listed when I type in laura's name in Google. So which site are people going to go to first? Sad.

electrosonic said:
But on a more serious note - is this really the work of some clueless idiots, or is it a very well planned deliberate setup to deflect prospective forum members away from this site?

If so, it holds more sinister overtones imo.

After all, it's literally the first site listed when I type in laura's name in Google. So which site are people going to go to first? Sad.

Well, think about it: if reading that puts a person off and does NOT make them curious to make up their own mind, maybe they aren't a good fit here? So, you could say that it does us a favor.

electrosonic said:
Given that how many times these types of attacks happen over and over, the end result is same even if these guys are clueless idiots. one writes article, rationalwiki gives their space for it, Google gives prominence in their searches. If we look at their other pages, they have no clue or interest to dig further to understand it, except lumping under some mainstream associative categories.

Keyhole said:
This was a big wake-up call for me, since I assumed that anyone who was in the Work would have been open to new ideas and such. It turned out that I was wrong, and never did get round to meeting the guy.

I guess "rational" wiki did a good job at diverting him away from your work.

Actually, if descriptions of a clearly crackpot site were enough for him to dismiss Laura's work, than perhaps it's a good thing that he didn't end up here. ;) Considering everything we know about information theory, and how people may find certain information, then as Laura said, such sites could do us a service by weeding out those who are not going to get it anyway.

Laura said:
I had to laugh because it was so wrong. I mean, even checking their "references" was a hoot.

So, how many lies/errors can ya'll count?

From the get-go, and for anyone familiar with all the work you have done, they should recognize that it is all lies and errors.

In these days, these types of comments seem to be used to attach to ones cognitive dissonance, to set up a buffer whereby all their questions and the answers required are in one place (in this case RationalWiki) - so why go and critically look at the facts. As was said, it's was pathetic to read.

I don't think that iodine deficiency could even justify that kind of stupidity and close mindedness. It goes beyond "mental retardation".

lainey said:
That was quite a painful read. To have to trawl through such waffle about yourself, I wouldn't have known whether to laugh or cry.

It is completely ridiculous and I am sure made on purpose to denigrate Laura and to laugh of all the work of Laura and Sott.net.

G&d, this crap is hardly worth replying to.
Although it gives an accurate reading of the low level of intelligence and total lack of perspicacity of the individuals who post this swill.

Redrock12 said:
G&d, this crap is hardly worth replying to.
Although it gives an accurate reading of the low level of intelligence and total lack of perspicacity of the individuals who post this swill.

That's exactly it. As Gaby pointed out, seriously retarded.

Any ignorant dweeb can make a Wiki page apparently. Anyone who is gullible enough to fall such obvious defamatory drivel deserves to wallow in a sea of dumbness.

Gaby said:
I don't think that iodine deficiency could even justify that kind of stupidity and close mindedness. It goes beyond "mental retardation".

Yeah, all the energy that these fools and other retards spend on spreading childish nonsense for some reason reminds me of the following research:

The Louder the Monkey, the Smaller Its Balls, Study Finds

...But in a beautiful twist of expectations, scientists have now found that the louder the monkey’s calls, the smaller the monkey’s balls. A team based out of Cambridge University came to this conclusion by comparing the size of dozens of monkeys’ testes with the hyoid bones located in their voice boxes, which revealed a negative correlation between decibel levels and testicular endowment. The results are published today in the journal Current Biology.

:P

Well, I remember skimming through this some time ago (I think there was less text there then), and thought it's such worthless crap that I shouldn't bother with it at all.

I remember that I had a good laugh about this sentence though:

The article references the aquatic ape hypothesis and shows hints of promoting the paleo diet.
:D

Back
Top Bottom