Re: 2008 Crop Circles and the Cassiopaeans

Galaxia2002 said:
did you notice a tenuous green circle at the upper left of the picture? is it "natural"? it attracted my atention because reminded me an "anomaly" noticed by drygol in

The "anomoly" reminded me of Carolina Bay impact crater theories.
An interesting web site discusses these here@ _http://www.georgehoward.net/cbays.htm

Some aerial pictures here:
@ _http://www.georgehoward.net/htmlfiles/2006%20photos%20of%20small%20Carolina%20Bays.htm

and here
@_http://www.georgehoward.net/htmlfiles/carolinabays2005.htm

I have not read the whole site, nor am I an expert in geology, but the site is rather interesting.

pics of the latest crop circles have been posted at the '2008 Crop Circles' thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9319.0

(L) Or, is this something for the future when those of the bloodline wake up?

A: Want revelations? Prepare for "Treasure" Hunt.

This play on words is giving me the feeling that maybe I should look into it. The C's have been berry berry goood to Lawra.
Just so happens my roommates last name is Berry. Now, these clues led Laura to some connections in France that were very interesting indeed.
(let me go ahead and explain that my last name is Hunt. "interesting play of words," because at first I thought that it was definitely a reference to the network
and since there's a couple of Hunts in the network, voila...In other words, the network was the "treasure," logical to me because of the treasure of objective
intelligent people working together who likely have greater things possible to them yet to come.)

continue:

But that was then. So, I found this; As kite flying was considered a sacred ritual, it was often accompanied by a type of chant called the turu manu.

Here is a translation:

My bird, by power of charm ascending,
In the glance of an eye, like the sparrow hawk,
By this charm shall my bird arise,
My bird bestride the heavens.
Beyond the swirling waters,
Like the stars Atutahi and Rehua,
and there spread out thy wings,
To the very clouds. Truly so.

I find that quite interesting. From SHOTW: "But, the myths also tell us that there were still certain people who were able to "ascend" and commune
with the gods on behalf of their tribe or family. Through them, contact was maintained with the "guiding spirits" of the group.

As a final note, the use of the phrase 'power of charm' make me a little cautious. Maybe the psychopaths are getting to me. :)

abcdefghiJoerg said:
Franco said:
I don't see any comments to this being man made below the pictures?

It has been a guess, because of the following reason:
that there are two different pictures of the crop circle.

This looked to me too suspicious but I can also absolutely wrong, that's the reason why I wrote: "it really seems that it is man made."

(But I think I got on a one sided track, closed my mind.)

IMO, I don't think we should dismiss a crop circle because it appeared unfinished and then it was 'completed'. Who is to say that wasn't exactly the intention? As someone already mentioned, there have been cases in the past of crop circles 'progressing' after a couple of nights.

Also, the comments in cropcircleconnector may be way off the mark - but that's just somebody's interpretation! It may not even be a 'diamond' at all, just as the 'infinity' crop circle is most probably not really a number 8!

Having said that... it might be man made, who knows? :huh:

Windmill knight said:
abcdefghiJoerg said:
Franco said:
I don't see any comments to this being man made below the pictures?

It has been a guess, because of the following reason:
that there are two different pictures of the crop circle.

This looked to me too suspicious but I can also absolutely wrong, that's the reason why I wrote: "it really seems that it is man made."

(But I think I got on a one sided track, closed my mind.)

IMO, I don't think we should dismiss a crop circle because it appeared unfinished and then it was 'completed'. Who is to say that wasn't exactly the intention? As someone already mentioned, there have been cases in the past of crop circles 'progressing' after a couple of nights.

Also, the comments in cropcircleconnector may be way off the mark - but that's just somebody's interpretation! It may not even be a 'diamond' at all, just as the 'infinity' crop circle is most probably not really a number 8!

Having said that... it might be man made, who knows? :huh:

Yeah, it's way too easy to judge something, to get sticked only to one facet. So happens to me a lot of times.

As Tigersoap has been written:

Tigersoap said:
About the Diamond crop circle, I was re-reading the following thread onTruth and I thought that this may fit albeit subjectively (It flashed in my head then was almost gone :D)

There is this this quote from the C's (From Thorbiorn' s post)

And, forevermore, the human race, will be poisoned by the very same problem which is reflected in several different ways: one is always seeking the truth through one pathway instead of seeking it through a myriad of pathways; and also believing in simplistic answers to very complex issues and questions.

It made me think of a Diamond shape which is multifaceted, refracting light in myriads of ways.
I don't know if this is a good analogy, but if you only focus on one facet of the diamond, you won't see it in it's entirety.

For me it has been a really good reminder and still is one.

Laurel said:
There's a new crop circle today :clap::

e20080815etchilhampton03.jpg

This huge Celtic cross appeared in a field on Etchilhampton Hill in Wiltshire. The size is over eight tram lines in width and about twice as long in length _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/Etchilhampton/Etchilhampton2008a.html[/url

I don't know if it's going to interest you, but when you turn a christian/celtic cross you find something which looks like the simulation of Ark. Look at these images:

The Celtic cross:

The cross of Lorraine

Others cross:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross

My 2 cents...

Windmill knight said:

Well, if the meaning of this 'diamond' crop circle is in any way related to the philosopher's stone or 'idea center' (which is obviously just another speculation) maybe it is a demonstration of a creation process of idea center.

Re the Celtic Cross crop circle.

On the History Channel today, in one of its programmes of 'The Universe', exactly this same Celtic Cross had been superimposed on the 'Southern Cross' star formation above the South Pole.

The Celtic Cross crop formation drawn in stars!

Then Laurel posted the Aug 31 circle and I immediately thought of the Southern Hemisphere South Pole. Too close an association perhaps?

Do any other Northern Hemisphere-oriented forumites forget about the Southern Hemisphere when it comes to these comet collisions we are all expecting, as I do?

bedower said:
Re the Celtic Cross crop circle.

On the History Channel today, in one of its programmes of 'The Universe', exactly this same Celtic Cross had been superimposed on the 'Southern Cross' star formation above the South Pole.

The Celtic Cross crop formation drawn in stars!

Then Laurel posted the Aug 31 circle and I immediately thought of the Southern Hemisphere South Pole. Too close an association perhaps?

Do any other Northern Hemisphere-oriented forumites forget about the Southern Hemisphere when it comes to these comet collisions we are all expecting, as I do?

Here in session 980711 it says:

Q: (A) I want to continue questions from the previous session.
First, about this companion star: where is it now; which part
of the zodiac?
A: Libra Constellation.
Q: (A) Where is the periodic comet cluster?
A: Not visible. It approaches in "scatter pattern," indicating
that one or two of the members may have already made the
circuit.
Q: (A) We have been told that it will look like one solid
object at first.
A: Yes, but not necessarily only one grouping. Will show up
first in the region of the Magellanic Clouds.

For those who aren't familiar with the Magellanic Clouds, they are viewed in the southern hemisphere.

So watching in the south would probably be a good idea, at least according to this session. ;)

Good call Bedower! :cool:

The only thing, though, is have those coming from the Magellanic Clouds already been here? :scared:

Cor!

Thanks for the transcript excerpts. That was unexpected!

The thing is, the Magellanic Clouds can't be seen from the Northern hemisphere. There are two groups of these clouds, I seem to remember; the Large Magellanic Cloud and the Small Magellanic Cloud.

Must get a SkyGlobe program!

Cs spelling of LaWra...Lawra...the "w" could be omega.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Directive

Back
Top Bottom