Re: 2008 Crop Circles and the Cassiopaeans

I thought so too, but I looked at the originals and it looks to me like that patch is still there. There are a few more pictures with the grass intact on the website. _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/yatesbury/yatesbury2008.html
:zzz:
More to see with fresher eyes in the morning.

Meg said:
I thought so too, but I looked at the originals and it looks to me like that patch is still there. There are a few more pictures with the grass intact on the website. _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/yatesbury/yatesbury2008.html
:zzz:
More to see with fresher eyes in the morning.

Wait wait....it took me a few stares.....I finally saw what you meant. :-[ :-[ :lol:

Maybe we both need a nap? :lol: :lol:

Laura said:
[...]
Meanwhile, I added a couple more excerpts to the above, and now think I'll include an unpublished session that may add something to the topic.

2 Feb 2003

[...]
Q: ... One of the questions we would like to clear up is the issue of the Holy Grail and the Ark. Is the Ark of the covenant - the ark thing given to the early pre-Mosaic Jews that you have described previously - the same as the Holy Grail?
A: No.
Q: (L) So there are two completely different technologies?
A: If you wish to term it such.
Q: (L) Why did they answer the question that way? What is the distinguishing thing between them? (A) Maybe 'as such' refers to the fact that you termed it 'technology.' Maybe this is not quite the correct term. Technology can be part of it, but maybe not the most important part. (H) Is one an STS tool and the other an STO tool?
A: Yes and no.

Well here it seems to me that the C's are saying by "yes and no" that the Ark is an STS tool and the "grail" is not, since it is not some form of manufactured technological gadget, or say "power cell" as the C's have called it on occasion in relation to the Ark of the covenant . Perhaps one possibility is that the "seed" of the "grail" is within the actual human "machine" itself which can then be Worked on to tune to Creation or consciousness due to one's own, so to say, "power cell"? Well, what I am scratching my head about in regards to the latter notion has to do with what the C's had stated in the following excerpt:

April 19, 1997 Private Session F****, Laura
[...]
Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that
correct?
A: Well, the duality is existent concomitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called Celts, it is more pronounced, therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centers.
Q: Are these cells and centers that you talk about, are they something that is located in the body or a part of the spirit-body connection...
A: The extant body.
Q: What do you mean by "extant" body?
A: Existent/external.
[...]

Anyways, back to the new session excerpt:

Laura said:
[...]
Q: (L) One aspect of the variation on the story was that Jacob gave his brother, Esau, the 'blessing' and some 'gift.' Does this reflect an accurate part of the story that Moses, in his form as Jacob, passed something on to someone else - something that was important?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Was it Moses/Abraham who was doing this?
Q: (L) Who did he pass it on to?
A: It was finally understood by "Moses" that the danger of the object was greater than the ability of descendants to resist corruption. He handed it over to those who had created it.
Q: (H) Was it STS or STO forces that created it?
A: STS.
Q: (H) So, the Ark was an object created by STS. Did this amount to some sort of realization on Moses' part? Did he start to wake up?
A: Yes. The story of the "contending with the angel" was the significant turning point as well as the moment of return.
[...]

Hmm, here I don't understand why it is said to be created by STS forces when on another occasion the C's said the following:

February26, 2002

Ark, Laura, RO
[...]
Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that VB was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. [See sessions from March and July of 2000.] I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?
Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost
control of as we were speculating earlier?
Q: (L) How did they lose it?
A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.
Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?
A: 4th density STO mission.
Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?
A: Both.
Q: (L) If it is a 3rd density device why do 4th density critters want it?
A: It is a trans-density device.
Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?
A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.
Q: (R) So they can't make it, but they can use it. So they have to find one that is already created. (L) Is that possible? (A) Operated by consciousness?
(L)They said tuned not operated. [discussion of this issue.] First of all we want to ask whether you mean tuned as in "tuned when it was created" or as "tuned as in during use?" (A) There is this scenario that they will wait until the STO guy will find it and tune it, and still only then they will jump on 'em. (L) Right. Do you mean tuned as in the tuning of the creation or the tuning of the operation?
A: Creation.
Q: (A) Okay. Once it is tuned, it is tuned, right? (R) Yeah. And if it was similar to our computer simulation, then tuning is done by exposing it to similar frequencies.
(L) Or maybe assembling it by virtue of frequencies that are produced. But it still needs to be established whether or not they can see it. So we have theorized that the reason they can't find it, the only reason we can see for why they can't find it, is because for some reason it is protected by frequency or something and that they don't know where it is either. Is this correct?
A: Mostly. They have a general idea.
Q: What specifically prevents them from isolating the exact spot and getting it?
A: Occlusion.
Q: (A) What is occlusion? (R) I think that's similar to...
A: Frequency fence.
Q: (R) Which is similar to what we've been talking about. If you don't have the same frequency it's... (L) Or they can set a frequency around it that these guys can't tune to and can't penetrate. (R) It becomes invisible in some sense. (L) But they can still in some way detect a region or something. But it can be like noise or something maybe; so much noise that they can't isolate the signal. Is this the reason these people keep coming after us, because they want us to help them find this thing? Is this the reason?
A: More or less. Though not the only one.
Q: (R) Well I guess another major reason is just to disrupt in general. So more or less yes, but there are other reasons. Well Jay Weidner said that they now think that Frank is going to help them find it, that he is a channel for Set. (A) We don't know if this is true. What Jay Weidner says about their hopes about Frank. If that were true, they would already have Frank, they would be busy with Frank, and they would be leaving us alone. So, I don't think it is so important. (L) I don't either. It was just bait tossed out by Jay. (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?
A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.
Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things... (R ) Is this the Merkabah?
A: Mother Stone, yes.
Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this.
(L) Where was it created?
A: Kantek.
Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?
A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.
Q: (L) Well that puts a different slant on that. Alright, we notice that when we ask details about it - location, etc - the answers come very slow, details about where it is and all those things
[...]

Hmm, well perhaps they are talking about the "grail" and not the Ark in the above excerpt, and this might be since Laura stated at the beginning of this excerpt that "we were making some theories about this object that VB was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail." So the starting notion was not specific enough. Well I don't know what to think at the moment since the above excerpted description of this device makes it sound like some form of tool that STS forces cannot recreate due to the C's stating that "this item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range." :huh: I think I need another smoke :cool2:

Saman, there is a lot more material that has not been released yet in addition to research I have done in the meantime. Please do not write wildly speculative posts where you pretend to have a clue about what the Cs mean or intend when you do not have all the data. Be advised that I will not be baited into posting more material than I have and do simply to counter your often twisted and convoluted "take" on things. I will appreciate it if you will restrain yourself.

I am very sorry. I won't post any more speculations if I don't understand something in the transcripts. :shock:

Oh! I had forgot about iron and the fairies. Thanks!

And on the other hand, gold was mentioned by the Cs to be used for 4D technology.

I just came with an idea about gold being good conductor. A lot of gold is put into microchips/computers and electronics in general. clue ?

Also , about diamond crop circle. First thing that came to my head was ,that it looks like kite :huh:

Question is what is the connection between kite and philosophers stone ?

Hi drygol,
it really seems that this crop circle you are referring to is man made:

Kniall said:
Jake Tassell said:
I don't know if anyone has seen the pics of the Yatesbury "diamond" crop-circle. It reminded me of the following...

Session: 941107

Q: What is the "philosopher's stone?"
A: Idea centre.
Q: How can this idea centre be accessed?
A: Many ways: meditation is best.
Q: Is there any visual image of the philosopher's stone that one could use to access it in meditation?
A: Yes. Diamond or prism.

Jake, it seems Terran forces made this one:

http:// www. cropcircleconnector. com/2008/yatesbury/yatesbury2008.html

Scroll down the page to read some of the comments on the 'diamond circle':

Di Meile said:
The diamond crop circle to me represents the Christ Consciousness. I have always been taught that this is what the Diamond represents!!!!!! I am a teacher of Esoteric philosophy and Meditation....

mm'k.

Michelle said:
It is known that at the centre of our Earth rotates a giant solid iron crystal. Twenty-seven years ago, a vision of the great heart of the Earth was given to me. When I saw the arrival of the crop circle at Yatesbury, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire, August 3, I recognized that it is time to share the experience since this kind of information does not belong to one person alone.

Alrighty-then.

Carol said:
image00011.jpg

Note the light diffraction indicated on the
top right facet. Unfinished?
image00022.jpg

Yet, here it is … finished? How – when –
and by whom? Is the jury still out on this one?

Bingo!

And what does "mm'k" mean? I couldn't find it in the AKOA thread.

I don't see any comments to this being man made below the pictures?

I noticed in another thread you asked how to tell if they are man made or not, if you research it online there is a lot of information stating what makes a crop circle seem man made or not.

abcdefghiJoerg said:
And what does "mm'k" mean? I couldn't find it in the AKOA thread.

To understand the true meaning of mm'k, you must become a fan of South Park. ;)
As for the diamond crop circle, I am a bit more optimistic about its "reality".

Although, you could just meditate on a diamond (not a schematic of a diamond but an actual one) and see what happens.
I will never forget the day that it happened to me - except spontaneously, and in the middle of a crazy storm... :whistle:

Irrespective of the whodunnit - it is the message that matters here, in my opinion. And if memory, serves me correctly, this wouldn't be the first time a crop circle expanded its features during research.

Other definitions for 'Ros'.

The Lost Language of Symbolism Vol.2 said:
In Cornish 'ros' means 'mountain' (also 'monadh' means 'mountain', always in Cornish) and 'wheel'. 'Ros' is also the Celtic for 'heath'.

Now the cross is always on a 'mountain' or hill, like the Golgotha.

That's kind of funny, 'mounting heat' or a 'cross', or maybe wheels of fire. ...Well, nevermind  :P

Franco said:

It has been a guess, because of the following reason:
that there are two different pictures of the crop circle.

This looked to me too suspicious but I can also absolutely wrong, that's the reason why I wrote: "it really seems that it is man made."

(But I think I got on a one sided track, closed my mind.)

About the Diamond crop circle, I was re-reading the following thread onTruth and I thought that this may fit albeit subjectively (It flashed in my head then was almost gone :D)

There is this this quote from the C's (From Thorbiorn' s post)

And, forevermore, the human race, will be poisoned by the very same problem which is reflected in several different ways: one is always seeking the truth through one pathway instead of seeking it through a myriad of pathways; and also believing in simplistic answers to very complex issues and questions.

It made me think of a Diamond shape which is multifaceted, refracting light in myriads of ways.
I don't know if this is a good analogy, but if you only focus on one facet of the diamond, you won't see it in it's entirety.

Franco said:

I noticed in another thread you asked how to tell if they are man made or not, if you research it online there is a lot of information stating what makes a crop circle seem man made or not.

kniall said:
Jake, it seems Terran forces made this one

Terran: Terran is a term commonly associated in science fiction with humans according to Wikipediahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terran. I missed that too...

In the myths, Kore was also Persephone, was kidnapped by Dis/(Typhon?). Her mother was the Corn Goddess Demeter (Ceres?) who, grieving for her daughter, refused/denied/forbade any new crops to grow. Eventually Dis agreed to allow Kore to visit her mother for 6 months in every year, which gave the Earth summer and winter.

Forgot to make it clear that Dis/(Typhon?) was the Lord of the Underworld, i.e. Hades

I just wanted to add that I think this same god of the "underworld" about which you are speaking is also known as PLUTO. Now PLUTO in astrology is considered one of the Most Powerful of all the Planets even though it is the smallest and farthest away. Because of its great distance from the earth and its very small size it may not of been considered very important at first.

Most astrologers now feel that whatever Aspects Pluto makes to other planets it Greatly Augments the Power of that aspect, and the planet it is connected with. Aspects divide up traditionally into Maleific and Benefic aspects and some that are neutral having the ability to present either way. I don't want to get too deep into astrological technicalities here but I do want to tell the group the Three Key words often attributed to Pluto.

CRUCIFIXTION, DEATH and TRANS-FIGUR-ATION...

First one is Crucified or Pinned upon the Cross of Matter, followed by the philosophic death, and then the rebirth into a trascendental/transfigured New being, where the dark matter of the unconscious centers are en-Lightend...when the DNA that was disconnected is reconnected (for those how Have this Type of DNA).

Now isn't it also interesting that just recently Pluto was also demoded by the PTB from a planet to an asteroid or something similar???

Many astrologers however are not accepting this new classification and are up in arms about it. This seems to have been done to definitely take away attention from this extremely symbolical planet and its Special link Mythologically and Astrologically to Soul-Mans Destiny.

And haven't we already been told how 4th Density Drachs manipulated our astrological charts before inserting in Libra?

Back
Top Bottom