Reality Transurfing - Vadim Zeland

assuming that there is some connection to Cs ideas, he seems to me to have done a generally decent job
Well, I think this guy explains an omnipresent issue about 4º density STS metabolism, and why they feed from negative emotions. He states that when an emotion is present, a potential diference is generated, and what he calls "balance forces" try to nullify this difference. This is the way a termodynamic engine, from a car or a rocket works, based on a "Carnot cycle" and under the 2º Law of Termodynamics. This is the reason we can not draw energy from the ocean heat. If you search the web for "stirling motor" you can get a cool toy that works from the temperature diference between your hand and the environement, as you hold it.
So when you had whish, a difference is generated, what must be spotted in 4D as a beacon, an thus, exploited for feeding.
Pure intent is different because has not this savory ice cream cover associated, and no hungry 4D entities attracted to. A little boring compared to a strong wish.
So strong emotions are energy source in other realms, and this author gives us a clue.
Another amazing book from this forum.

Vadim's main premise of his theory is that the human energy is captured and collected by "pendulums". He does not know and doesn't go into what these "pendulums" are, why they do what they do, and how they do it... I am on the book IV and the idea came to mind. What if that "pendulum"-related activity is somehow connected to the Moon? I remember that Cs mentioned something about the Moon harvesting humanity... Yet, they never went into more details either.

Does anyone remember that in more details?

Vadim's main premise of his theory is that the human energy is captured and collected by "pendulums". He does not know and doesn't go into what these "pendulums" are, why they do what they do, and how they do it... I am on the book IV and the idea came to mind. What if that "pendulum"-related activity is somehow connected to the Moon? I remember that Cs mentioned something about the Moon harvesting humanity... Yet, they never went into more details either.

Does anyone remember that in more details?
When I read about the pendulums, the graphics of attractors came to mind. I have always interpreted them as equilibrium points in multi-dimensional systems.
I think that if they measure or rate the behavior of people based on five parameters, the multiple selves of people are points of an attractor in a system of five variables plus time
If someone is capture by a pendulum, I guess it imitates the pendulum graphic or behaviour.

Now I just want to say from my own experience that it might be difficult to just say that you're just going to be positive from now on. What I've found is that having an aim and fairly good idea of what you want to do or where you want to place your focus based on the knowledge you have and the values you have set for yourself as a guiding principle, you simply say no energetically to anything that tries to vector you. Whether just someone else's drama or someone trying to get you to agree with them, or pull you into a confrontation etc. You don't have to fight them verbally or otherwise, you just sort of draw a line in the sand and refocus your attention where you want it.

I agree. These aims and values help a great deal in difficult situations and make all the difference. It's also about growing our 'changeless core' as Stephen Covey puts it in 7 habits of Highly Effective People.

When I walked back home after a difficult meeting with petty tyrants my inner voice warned me not to be corrupted by these influences. It's also what Jordan Peterson has been saying.

Even though at times I tend to forget these specific aims and terminology my unconscious doesn't Asking for guidance from alternative ancestors has also helped me keeping me focused.

Welcome to our forum Gisele 😊

We ask all new participants to provide an intro post in the newbies section. It doesn't have to be anything personal, if you don't want to, but you could tell us how you found us, whether you have been read any of the recommended books, SOTT, and so on. If you are not sure what to write, you can have a look at other introductory posts for some ideas.

This has me interested in Operators and Things as I’m sure Laura has read thousands of books... for her to have that take

I had bookmarked the topic for reading because I found the pendulum issue interesting, and I had commented some things before. I had forgotten about it until I found an old poster, a historical piece of politics in my country. As you can understand, it already applied the concept of the pendulum. With this I believe that the idea is not as novel as it pretends to be.

I transcribe the text of the poster:

Our third position is not a centrist position.

Observing the movement of the world, we pass now in this pendulum movement, through the center, through the vertical of the pendulum that oscillates between individualism and collectivism.

Attachments

• pendulo peronista.jpg
    pendulo peronista.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 14
Today i finished volume 1 "the space of variations". really interesting, mainly because of the content that resembles (a lot) with those presented by Gurdjieff, Ouspensky, Mouravieff and even Carlos Castaneda (even many "similar" allegories). interesting that i have gone through this thread only once and it would have seemed "on purpose" that i ended up reading it, i asked for some kind of internal help to be able to focus my mind and eliminate or at least control certain thoughts and one day i saw a photo of a teacher explaining the physics of surfing to his students, i returned to this thread, a search less than a minute in the search engine and the pdf there, ready in the first search option.
Going back to the book,the attractive thing is the presented form, simple, full of examples and with a "modern" vocabulary. i remember the first books i read about Gurdjieff, yes, understandable but a bit "heavy" (just my opinion). Another interesting topic is the one that talk about pendulums, gets to the point without trying to discover who "holds them".. Anyway, highly recommended book, thanks Laura for the recommendation, i will continue with the following volumes. :lkj:

I seem to remember Reality Transurfing going off the rails rather quickly, based on what people have said, so don't think that it is recommended reading.

I seem to remember Reality Transurfing going off the rails rather quickly, based on what people have said, so don't think that it is recommended reading.
Could you summarize why that estimation was reached? I intend to read it.

Basically - what I established for my case that I'm aware of - reality Transurfing or - insert any name for traversing realities & timelines - is
sliding into and out of a series of "jello-walled" areas called realities: works very much like a skyscraper elevator.

On the top of the skyscraper is Heaven: Rule and Order. Beauty. Earth in Utopia. You living as the best ever version of yourselves possible.

On the bottom of the skyscraper - ground floor & basement - is Hell: burning lakes of Hellfire, chaos, flying demons shrieking, the wail of the tortured is heard as they are roasting away on their bonfires.

Between these two opposites there are quite a number of floors = realities. You are moving with the elevator Up or Down - arriving to floors.
Where?
It depends on how well you are doing in your goal of attaining 'Lofty Spiritual Purity'. Like those nuns - remember them mentioned in the sessions? - , who prayed a lot in that chapel and they kept themselves so pure that the very chapel area became so energized through their prayers that it had become a spot to heal the sick.

The elevator is operated by the momentum of your daily battle for your soul: your control, your discipline, your forbearance, your timing, your will. What Being you create in you always determines, where the elevator will move, up or down. Weeks or months pass as you work on yourself - in lots of seemingly stranded situations, "standing still in Life" making you mad - and then one day, the elevator finally moves: You find yourself on a new floor. Reading the news, you immediately know, if you landed in a better reality, where the news events = articles are more promising.. Or if you landed on a worse reality: things in the news are gloomy & doomy, everything is falling apart geopolitically, etc..

Very much like Time Traveling: your favorite Hollywood movie version. Except you don't have the control board to punch in numbers to travel to an exact "time" or in this case floor numbers = realities.

Karmically the more suffering the better, I guess, for people like me, who have lots of negative karma. Some souls were mentioned to specifically select very tragic short lives with extreme suffering in order to (I guess) burn away their bad karma.

Because of Karma, I don't think that Reality Transurfing is worth pondering too much, since:

I think there lived many persons, who summarized this reality-jockeying phenomenon properly, as it deserves to be described. One of them was G. Michael Hopf, who said:

Hard times create strong men.
as a result:
Strong men create good times.
as a result:
Good times create weak men.
as a result:
And, weak men create hard times.

So it becomes a Prison Cycle in 3rd Density, unless you work on your

BEING

if you succeed in that, I think, then you are free from the above cycle and:

you can go anywhere

[...]
Very much like Time Traveling: your favorite Hollywood movie version. Except you don't have the control board to punch in numbers to travel to an exact "time" or in this case floor numbers = realities.

Karmically the more suffering the better, I guess, for people like me, who have lots of negative karma. Some souls were mentioned to specifically select very tragic short lives with extreme suffering in order to (I guess) burn away their bad karma.

Because of Karma, I don't think that Reality Transurfing is worth pondering too much, since:

I think there lived many persons, who summarized this reality-jockeying phenomenon properly, as it deserves to be described. One of them was G. Michael Hopf, who said:

as a result: Hard times create strong men.
as a result: Strong men create good times.
as a result: Good times create weak men.
And, weak men create hard times.

So it becomes a Prison Cycle in 3rd Density, unless you work on your

BEING
if you succeed in that, I think, then you are free from the above cycle and:

you can go anywhere
Thank you. That sounds like a rise and fall, decadence in society, cycle; or, alternatively, personal life microcosm of Work effects/results you reference. And I gather from @hlat (that I need to read the thread) that the method "going off the rails" may be it's potentially an excuse to exercise in self-pleasuring, which probably should be discouraged. That, and reading an older version of the first part of the first book where he begins with a re-telling of Gurdjieff's "typical day", I think you have dissuaded me.

Back
Top Bottom