Recapitulation

Alana said:
low said:
my ability 2 write is limited just now.

diet is useless 2 me, too many other unkowns that cant be accounted for through lack of current technology, pseudo skepticism , bureaucratic ethics and good ol bigotry.

bottom line is i am biomechanically disabed through an anomalY ( similar to EDS but far worse ) emotionally disabled through anosima and neurally disabled through some form of neuroapthy ,and been housebound now for 2 yrs and unable to meditate since 98.

low

Hi low, and welcome.

When you say you suffer from a condition similar to EDS, are you talking about the Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome?
I also couldn't find anything on anosima, unless it is a typo and you meant anosmia?

Yes sry, anosmia and the same as wiki says.

low

You can add HMS & cranial settling into that connective tissue mix too ( I cant speak any more either due to its effects on my cranium, not tolerate vibrations i.e. engines, electric toothbrushes )

hard 2 go into with few words , as u might a imagine there story that goes with this is even harder 2 believe perhaps,esp to your typical medical doctor .

low

low said:
You can add HMS & cranial settling into that connective tissue mix too ( I cant speak any more either due to its effects on my cranium, not tolerate vibrations i.e. engines, electric toothbrushes )

hard 2 go into with few words , as u might a imagine there story that goes with this is even harder 2 believe perhaps,esp to your typical medical doctor .

low

I would personally like to hear that story, if you can type it.

I spend some time reading up on EDS. You said earlier that diet won't work for you. And though I am not saying that it will heal you conditions, what if it could help relieve some of the symptoms or chronic pain? If you can get it, read the book Primal Body Primal Mind that Ana and Alada suggested, as well as the Diet and Health thread they gave you.

There's another book, called Deep Nutrition, that talks a lot about genetics and epigenetics and the relationship with diet. I haven't read this one yet, but reading about it a while back here and reading today about your condition (or one of them) I thought I'd mention it.

To me it sounds that you have time in your hands, a lot of physical/emotional/mental issues to deal with, and access to internet. Going back to your original question:

low said:
And what happens if your not , and your physical state becomes a permanent distraction , that is necessary in order to attempt to alleviate suffering in the first place ?

Not all body functions can be separated so easily if their essential, or essential to doing " the work ", yet rarely do I see it ever addressed anywhere.

That is what Work is, or so it seems to me. It is said that work finds us where we are, which to me translates in: research and find anything and everything that could help you alleviate such suffering as much as possible (whether physical, mental or emotional).

Also, I would recommend some pipe breathing. You can watch the entire program online here and read about it on this forum thread.

Again, I am not saying that all the above are going to heal your conditions, but what if they can make life a bit easier? Would you be willing to try? What else have you tried so far? I suppose this is part of the story you mention above?

These are just my initial thoughts, for what they are worth. Other members might have more feedback to offer.

I think Alana brings some very good points. If you can share your struggles, we could all understand better and see if we could be of help. Also, shared pain is lessened.

Even though you have structural gene problems, that doesn't mean there is nothing that can be done. You do have epigenetic mechanisms like the rest of us that works on many different levels on your well being. Doing the diet and caring and detoxing your body in ways you can will be of enormous help even if it is only to help you bear the strain from its structural problems better. Do give the recommended books a try. I've known of a few people with genetic disorders who do got better with the diet.

Love your heart, low. :hug2: I think Psyche is right, shared pain is lessoned. You found your way to this forum for some reason and perhaps diet and detox will help to ease your suffering. As our research continues here on the forum, I am amazed at the plasticity of neural pathways and even our DNA. Nothing is static, the universe is ever changing. So our bodies, given the right tools (nutrients) and influences, can do amazing things. OSIT.

low said:
I take it you has some recognized health condition , before you did this diet ?

low

No, it seems the symtoms confounded the doctor, besides the mental and emotional ones, I had gastritis, gastroenteritis, allergies, dizziness, sudden arrhythmias,fatigue; the symptoms came and go untill I reached a point where despite being young I felt as a very old person deteriorating, and with less and less hability to enjoy and be functional in life.

I was lucky to find this forum, besides the esoteric material which was what first brought me here I started to read the health and diet material, the findings and experimentation of people here, initially regarding gluten and I could then see how varied could be the symptoms caused by this venom. So decided to ask the doctor for a specific analysis to test gluten antigens. It turned out that I tested positive for one of them but still the doctor said that to be sure I needed to go on an intestine biopsy which I refused.

I started the diet without gluten and in the first month I begun to feel better and went improving step by step, then I also left out all processed foods, dairy, all drinks that were not water, and finally from some time now I'm trying to keep my meat and healthy fats up while lowering as much as possible carbs.

Things are definitely different, not only because I don't have those symptoms anymore but because for example I didn't get a cold in two years, no antibiotics, not a single painkiller.

This is only my case but there are many people here with different and similar conditions and if you go through the thread as others have also recommended, you will see their improvements.

Diet is our pillar :)

Ana said:
low said:
I take it you has some recognized health condition , before you did this diet ?

low

No, it seems the symtoms confounded the doctor, besides the mental and emotional ones, I had gastritis, gastroenteritis, allergies, dizziness, sudden arrhythmias,fatigue; the symptoms came and go untill I reached a point where despite being young I felt as a very old person deteriorating, and with less and less hability to enjoy and be functional in life.

I was lucky to find this forum, besides the esoteric material which was what first brought me here I started to read the health and diet material, the findings and experimentation of people here, initially regarding gluten and I could then see how varied could be the symptoms caused by this venom. So decided to ask the doctor for a specific analysis to test gluten antigens. It turned out that I tested positive for one of them but still the doctor said that to be sure I needed to go on an intestine biopsy which I refused.

I started the diet without gluten and in the first month I begun to feel better and went improving step by step, then I also left out all processed foods, dairy, all drinks that were not water, and finally from some time now I'm trying to keep my meat and healthy fats up while lowering as much as possible carbs.

Things are definitely different, not only because I don't have those symptoms anymore but because for example I didn't get a cold in two years, no antibiotics, not a single painkiller.

Diet is our pillar :)

Global warming thanks to the humble cow & moose http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,501145,00.html.

low

Alana said:
low said:

low

I would personally like to hear that story, if you can type it.

I spend some time reading up on EDS. You said earlier that diet won't work for you. And though I am not saying that it will heal you conditions, what if it could help relieve some of the symptoms or chronic pain? If you can get it, read the book Primal Body Primal Mind that Ana and Alada suggested, as well as the Diet and Health thread they gave you.

There's another book, called Deep Nutrition, that talks a lot about genetics and epigenetics and the relationship with diet. I haven't read this one yet, but reading about it a while back here and reading today about your condition (or one of them) I thought I'd mention it.

To me it sounds that you have time in your hands, a lot of physical/emotional/mental issues to deal with, and access to internet. Going back to your original question:

low said:
And what happens if your not , and your physical state becomes a permanent distraction , that is necessary in order to attempt to alleviate suffering in the first place ?

Not all body functions can be separated so easily if their essential, or essential to doing " the work ", yet rarely do I see it ever addressed anywhere.

That is what Work is, or so it seems to me. It is said that work finds us where we are, which to me translates in: research and find anything and everything that could help you alleviate such suffering as much as possible (whether physical, mental or emotional).

Also, I would recommend some pipe breathing. You can watch the entire program online here and read about it on this forum thread.

Again, I am not saying that all the above are going to heal your conditions, but what if they can make life a bit easier? Would you be willing to try? What else have you tried so far? I suppose this is part of the story you mention above?

These are just my initial thoughts, for what they are worth. Other members might have more feedback to offer.

I have spent many years and day/ night researching and trying things and spoken to others with similar problems and it all tends to be the same , supplements ,diets can help some things ( i had gastritis too ) but there is no one all fix placenta ( esp with my muscoskeletal issues ) that help other than more " hands on " things such as PRP or Prolotherapy , and even that is not cure nor cheap / easy solution.

I wouldnt call this work because it just fragments you in effort to maintain a balance like trying to breath underwater , its just survival right down to even typing this- there is no awareness because all your energy is being consumed into other acts and having to "doctor "yourself 24/7.

What is there to build on if your life is just predetermined and forced into repeating the same acts ?

low

Edit=Quote

Psyche said:
I think Alana brings some very good points. If you can share your struggles, we could all understand better and see if we could be of help. Also, shared pain is lessened.

Even though you have structural gene problems, that doesn't mean there is nothing that can be done. You do have epigenetic mechanisms like the rest of us that works on many different levels on your well being.
there is nothing well about my being.

low

actually Im looking for a ninja dreamer , a very good one, and someone experienced in soul retrieval ( long distance )

low

low said:
actually Im looking for a ninja dreamer , a very good one, and someone experienced in soul retrieval ( long distance )

low

Hi low, in order to give you time to read the material available on this forum without being distracted by making rather obscure one-liner comments, your posting privileges have been suspended. If, at some point in the future, you're interested in actually participating here sincerely, just let us know.

I have tried to do it a few times. I found it difficult because there are so many things going on that when I begin, something I remember starts me thinking of something similar, and something else, that relates with something currently, and so on.

Críostóir said:
I have tried to do it a few times. I found it difficult because there are so many things going on that when I begin, something I remember starts me thinking of something similar, and something else, that relates with something currently, and so on.

I am thinking that you might benefit from the writing exercises described in the book Redirect, which is discussed here. For 4 consecutive nights write for 20 minutes what comes to your mind, as it comes to your mind without editing anything, and see what comes out.

This article has a good description of the process too: Writing to Heal

Back
Top Bottom