Recommended Reiki Master?

Just to give my experiences with reiki.

I searched the web to find a reiki master in my area who practised traditional usui method.

I found one not too far away. The first five masters in my lineage are:

1 Usui
2 Dr. Chujiro Hayashi
3 Mrs Hawayo Takata
4 B. Weber Ray
5 Carol Sabick

The course is 4 attunements. I took my second a year after my first. That was over a year ago. I haven't wanted to go any further since then.

I didn't really notice anything during the first attunement, apart from a feeling of "well being". Afterwards those of us who got the attunement did some reiki on each other. The first sensation of it personally was, we were told to put our hands together for a minute or two and then to slowly pull them apart. I was familiar with the feeling of energy between the hands previously, the feeling when you gently move them towards and away from each other, but after the attunement, when I began to pull my hands apart there was a real magnetism between them.

Then on the way home, an amusing thing happened. My engine temperature sensor on my car malfunctioned (after 10,000 miles), telling me my engine was over heating, but it wasn't the engine, just the sensor malfunction. It had to be replaced.

That night I had a weird dream but I didn't have any physical symptoms of detox which were said would probably happen.

During my second attunement, something more noticeable happened. All my life, sometimes at night when I relaxed, I'd get swirling amorphous clouds of green and purple intermingling in my mind. During the second attunement, these clouds came, but then they started to run alternately horizontal to each other, more regimented, and then moved downwards in my vision, like a when an analogue t.v. is slightly off tune and the picture travels down the screen.

I sometimes get the impression of colours while giving reiki, but not really enough to give them any attention. They could just be caused by the "complementary colour" phenomenon from other colours in the room, like when you stare at yellow for a while and then look at white and it appears purple.

If I'm doing reiki on someone, apart from the shoulders and head, I tend not to touch them but to keep my hands a few inches above in the "aura". I feel more things going on that way. There's almost always a sensation of heat felt by me and the recipient. When I'm receiving, I feel I heat up all over, rather than just the area being worked on.

The place where I do it IS quite new age, and so are the majority of the people who go there, but I don't mind that, it's only once a month. We're taught the chakras = endocrine system idea. Sometimes, but not very often, at the end of a group session, we have to stand in a circle, hold hands and send love to the world :rolleyes: I just block out the instructions of the master and kinda say to myself, in my head, "well, if anyone out there is in need of/asking for some energy/love then I'm trying to get it to you."

I was amazed at the idea of reiki transcending time and space, as it has been suggested that time doesn't exist as we perceive it. And when doing a "sending", I always bear that in mind.

I didn't really feel much during my attunement, just felt calm - as T.C. said.

Was wondering about the reiki signs, about what these signs are and do ...
By Laura:
Now, I have read one commentary on the symbols where the individual says that the symbols themselves are not all that important, that they are only "triggers" and do not "carry power in themselves", that they are similar to the bell that Pavlov used to "condition" his dog. I don't agree with either the idea that they are just triggers, nor do I agree with the opposing idea that they "carry power in themselves". I noticed, during my very skeptical initial foray into Reiki, that the symbols were important, but not for the usually assumed reasons - either as triggers or as something that is powerful in and of itself. After a lot of observation and experiment, I hypothesized that the significance of the symbols was that they are like something that "communicates information" into one's energy field, that they more or less "etch psychic circuit boards" in one's energy field.

I just wondered if there is a relationship between reiki signs and crop circles. They may have a similar function as described above by Laura, just on a different scale ... I know, this may be a bit of a wild guess!

nicklebleu said:
I just wondered if there is a relationship between reiki signs and crop circles.

This was asked in a session with regards to a new symbol given to the group by the C's:

Q: (L) Is it necessary to line the points up and the ascending
line with geometric precision?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And then, the circle elongated or more a perfect circle?
A: [Demonstration of drawing of circle part of symbol]
Q: (V) Has there ever been a crop circle that looks like this?
It looks like one I saw.
A: Precisely. All are interrelated
Q: (L) Is it true that crop circles are a kind of grand Reiki
being given to the planet?
A: But also messages and lessons.

I'm sure I once read another similar question, about whether crop circles are reiki given to the planet in area's of higher negative energy; and whether that explains why there's a higher concentration of crop circles in Britain.

But I couldn't find it in the sessions, so I either missed it, imagined it, or it may have been in a sott article or a discussion here on the forum.

T.C., thanks for this interesting comment and the link to the C's ... I just found the similarities of pattern striking. But I was more thinking along the lines of "information communication" and "etching psychic ciruit boards" to the resident energy field, but then the C's also talk about "lessons" - wonder how the relationship is here ...

Greetings Peto and New Year Wishes!! Beautiful link you presented here. One of my X-girlfriends I helped to get spiritually motivated some years ago in the meantime become a Reiki Master (3rd Grad). I was surprised that the law of attraction brought her into this thing and her teacher is connected or rather works with the Soma colored bottles and the Ascended Masters. I thought to myself what a strange combination, any ideas? To this day I still refuse to let her do Reiki on me and I don't seem to understand the reason for my doubts.

Bm22 :huh:

There is a lot of focus on symbols in this thread, however, what about the 'teachings' of reiki? The ones for students and patients alike? What does a master learn during their own attunement process, and what does one tell a patient while treating?

Digging through some of my notes from storage elsewhere:

Here's a phrase you'll see in reiki material, sometimes the words are slightly different, but in general say the same thing:

"Just for today, I will not be angry.
Just for today, I will not worry.
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing"

Now these seem well and good....they are affirmations to the self, said by reiki practitioners and relayed to their patients as helpful reminders.

However, it gets a little wierd for me when it comes to affirmations and zen-goals......for instance in saying number one, this feels like a lie at first, because I cannot predict how I will be today. Perhaps I'll run into a big batch of heat for those iron filings, who knows what lessons are to be learned. It boarders on fortune telling, and the saving grace is that we don't have to take it out of context, we can examine the rest of the material to see if there is more to these statements (obtained from link in this thread) than meets the eye. Which there is.

After meeting a reiki master in my area a couple years ago and undergoing the attunement process, I was amazed to find the recurring theme of reiki, both for "practitioner" and "receiver", is EGO. Having already read The Wave, some of the related material, and begun to Work on myself, there seemed to be a repeating pattern throughout the C's, Ra, and everywhere I looked at material regarding 'healing' that is quite ego/predator related.

In an extreme example of simplistic summation, it appears that: Give good reiki = ideally complete lack of concern for self (and patient). (sound familiar?)

Receive good reiki = ideally complete lack of concern for self.

Healthy State of Being = Seeing the pattern?

Throughout reiki the ego is stated to be, by following the logic, the direct result of EVERY MALADY....not that I'm all that great on following logic and may be all over the map on this one, but it sure seems to be the message. Of course the devil is in the details....for starters, what does the word 'concern' mean? How to apply such a notion during a treatment, either giving or receiving?

Such as.....the first lame example that comes to mind: what about the guy who drank himself to death, clearly the alcohol poisoned his liver? Well, of course it sure appears that way, but why did he drink so much? Was he a machine who completely lacked the tools to understand the amount of programming he had and was continually subjected to? Did he consider the possibility that his "habits" were merely reactions according to his ability to filter the data that the universe was presenting itself with? Should he have done a detox? At this point, alchohol appears more of a side effect that killed. If a person in a similar dynamic happened across one's 'table', what would one say? What would one do?

With my so far limited understanding, and considering what the Work has (if anything) to do with Reiki, it appears to me that if I break down many of the teachings and 'advice', they are saying in so many words: "Work on your self!"

Outside of the actual attunement done using the correct symbols - which appears at this time as for the most part agreed 'round the globe as something that "matters" and "must" (always have trouble with that word :huh:) be done for one to perform reiki, it seems that for one to wage complete war against self importance would be beyond beneficial.

Perhaps even the 'best' way to Work towards an attunement?

Tempus Fugit; FWIW I've come to some "conclusions" regarding reiki:

- My reiki teacher always points out how important it is to NOT HAVE ANY EXPECTATIOINS/ANTICIPATION when laying your hands on someone or doing it from a distance - or in any other form. Now, in case you haven't read The Wave material I warmly recommend it; I'm currently reading vol 3, and there Laura and the C's are discussing anticipation/intent. Page 234:

Q: (L) If someone wanted to win the lottery, for example, what would be the correct approach? What should they do, or be, or think, or say?
A: Completely pure intent, i.e., open. Nonanticipatory.
Q: (L) Anticipation constricts the channels of creativity?
A: Yes

There's a lot more in the following pages, great reading. I've noticed that non-anticipating when "channeling reiki" (not GIVING reiki!) is tricky. When someone is very ill it's hard not to "want to heal" and intervene. But I strongly feel the C's are absolutely right. Nowdays I picture my hands more like "magnets" that will get "pulled" or "attracted" by the other person - IF that person has a need for it! Now, this makes me wonder: could someone pull that reiki energy to build up some sort of negative strength. And one other thing, the most "difficult sort of reiki" I feel, is when one is giving energy to upcoming events/moments. It's very hard not to have "wishful thinking" and trying to affect the outcome/result. But I DO feel a difference: when I'm hoping for a specific result/outcome I feel more NARROW somehow, but when I'm just "letting the energy flow" so that the event can fully be AS IT'S MENT TO BE, I feel myself BROADER/LARGER.

I think that this could also be "applied" to the reiki guide lines. E.g. you don't have to decide not to be angry this day, you don't have to DO anythin. You just need to have the INTENTION to "not be affected" - sorry can't find the right words here.

I have a question to Laura concerning reiki, if that's okay:

- It seems that when letting the STO "philosophy" be your guideline (when you feel that that is your call) you really "shouldn't" be doing any rituals of any kind trying to "from below" effect that which is "above". Now, in reiki there are these symbols and the practice of using them. Could it be seen that using the reiki symbols (i.e. drawing them before reiki session) is doing rituals of some sort - trying to manipulate something? And I'm also very curious to hear what's your current feeling/perspective concerning reiki?

- It seems that when letting the STO "philosophy" be your guideline (when you feel that that is your call) you really "shouldn't" be doing any rituals of any kind trying to "from below" effect that which is "above". Now, in reiki there are these symbols and the practice of using them. Could it be seen that using the reiki symbols (i.e. drawing them before reiki session) is doing rituals of some sort - trying to manipulate something? And I'm also very curious to hear what's your current feeling/perspective concerning reiki?

I'd like to echo that question. :) One reason I've kept a distance from reiki is the fact that A LOT of people where I live are so twinky sparkly I don't trust them. Ever since I heard of reiki, all I've seen come of it locally is a lot of people offering to lay hands on anyone within proximity. I find that creepy, especially from strangers. What I know of healing is too personal (and conservative) for that kind of approach.

What do I mean by that? Well, if it were me being a pipeline for healing-whatnot, I'd want to know what the health issue was beforehand. I'd also want to know if reiki would help or make things worse. From the transcripts, I do remember that it was mentioned that in certain cases of bacterial infection, reiki can not help and may harm. If the person is looking for a "quick fix", I wouldn't touch them at all; Especially if the person looked at the modality the way society looks at popping a pill for a headache. People that don't understand or care to understand healing modalities can make their situations much worse by jumping for any possible remedy.

Corruption of practice is another reason I've stayed away from it, especially after reading the Wave. I was surprised to read that it does work, but not surprised to understand that for that reason its been screwed up. :rolleyes: I don't want reiki from someone I don't know well, and chances are once I know them well I still won't let them touch me, which is all part of that "My mess, I'll clean it up" program/attitude. :D

aragorn said:
Tempus Fugit; FWIW I've come to some "conclusions" regarding reiki:

- My reiki teacher always points out how important it is to NOT HAVE ANY EXPECTATIOINS/ANTICIPATION when laying your hands on someone or doing it from a distance - or in any other form. Now, in case you haven't read The Wave material I warmly recommend it; I'm currently reading vol 3, and there Laura and the C's are discussing anticipation/intent. Page 234:

Q: (L) If someone wanted to win the lottery, for example, what would be the correct approach? What should they do, or be, or think, or say?
A: Completely pure intent, i.e., open. Nonanticipatory.
Q: (L) Anticipation constricts the channels of creativity?
A: Yes

There's a lot more in the following pages, great reading. I've noticed that non-anticipating when "channeling reiki" (not GIVING reiki!) is tricky. When someone is very ill it's hard not to "want to heal" and intervene.

I'm a little different. One can still ASK, "Would you like me to try some Reiki?" There is still a free-will aspect as the receiver can say yes or no. As for sending Reiki that is unasked for, one shouldn't do it.

I don't really anticipate with Reiki as the results can be a couple of days away..... and then it could just be the body healing itself over time. So one never knows if they helped or not.  I rather like that aspect of it. :)

aragorn said:

"Ritual" is acting mechanically in a deliberate way, there is no asking why in the process and if there is the asking, the answer is pretty subjective.

The C's quote about the energy drain to 4d STS could be applied to all mechanical behaviour. That is, a waste of energy which otherwise could be used to make one conscious. Mostly our energy drain is unconscious in our state of sleep. But with ritual, there's an effort to become mechanical rather than using those efforts to become a "man/woman".

So....I don't clear a room when doing a Reiki session asking for help and guidance from the four dragons of the pearly gates of the east/west/north/south realms....or the ascended masters St Germaine, St John Lennon and St George Orwell. Or whatever other guff is around.

I just put my hand on or near someone and say, "It may work or may not.". I sometimes use the spiral symbol to give it a bit of a boost. More for the focusing attention than anything. I can never remember the other ones, so I don't use them.

aragorn said:

Seems that there is some misunderstanding about rituals. Rituals that restrict are defined as simply following a set of words and/or gestures that one does not understand the origin or meaning of with the idea that it will produce some particular result.

For example, a chemist mixes certain chemicals together because he knows that they will react in a certain way. He knows the amounts, he knows the right chemicals, he knows the result he wants: a chemical explosion, say. That is NOT ritual.

But, suppose someone else saw him doing this from a distance and did no inquire of him about any details. This person then went out and got some milk and water and mixed them together believing he would obtain an explosive chemical reaction. Well, he didn't. But he keeps mixing milk and water together and believing that if he just thinks the right thoughts, makes the right gestures, holds his mouth right, eventually he will get that chemical explosion. Or he convinces himself that a chemical explosion is happening on another plane of reality because he is mixing milk and water together and dancing around the container and chanting.

Now, that would be a ritual that drains energy to STS because it is totally subjective - not based on an objective view of reality.

Now, imagine instead of having watched a chemist cause an explosion by mixing chemicals, the person merely heard a story that had been passed down about a great sorcerer who performed magic by mixing together eye of newt and toe of frog... and danced around the cauldron. This story may actually be a transmission of someone who actually witnessed something interesting, but they didn't understand it nor did they transmit the formula accurately. But other people are so convinced by their persuasive description of the event that they, again, want to believe that there is something to it and begin to try it themselves, modeling their actions, words and mixtures on this nonsensical transmission.

You see, at the root, the performance of a "ritual" that drains your energy is nothing more than an "act of ignorance."

However, if you do something based on knowledge, and you know that it must be done a certain way, and why, and what the components of the activity are and the part that each component plays and how they fit together, that is not a ritual though it may appear to an observer to be exactly the same thing. If you use the same exact gestures, the same types of containers, stand at the same kind of table, wear similar clothing, you and the person who is mixing milk and water together will appear to be doing the same thing, but you have real reactive chemicals and know what you are doing.

See?

The following is offered for information only, and with some feedback on my own experience of Reiki empowerments. I have only consciously practiced on myself outside of the training events.

Seven years ago I chose the original Usui Reiki system after reading Laura’s comments in the Wave series about symbols, and then researching whom to train with.

Please note in the following that I am only quoting what I discovered (I am not tied to the system in any way, other than being attuned).

The original Usui system was passed to the West through Frank Petter and Hiroshi Doi. There is no attunement, only empowerments. From my course manual, there are (quote from training manual)

‘A Few Revelations

1. Usui’s system was not called Reiki
2. Usui’s system wasn’t about treating people
3. Usui’s system didn’t use symbols

… The name ‘Reiki’ came later, and may have been first used when the naval officers, his less-experienced students, set up the `Usui Rycho Gakki ater Usui’s death. …

… the purpose of Usui’s method was to achieve satori, to find one’s spiritual path, to heal oneself. … treating others … was a side issue. … treating others amounted to ‘you can do this’. Some students were taught some standard hand-positions to use when treating the head, and some weren’t. The approach was basically intuitive, any suggested hand-positions a stogap. ... students would move on to treat intuitively, or would carry out ‘intention’ healings, where they would connect to the recipient and the healing would take place during whatever period was appropriate. Once the initial connection was made, the healing could take place no matter what the ‘healer’ them went on to do: there was no need to concentrate on the recipient. …

As far as the vast majority of Usui sensei’s students were concerned, the system did not involve the use of symbols: they were never taught to use symbols and they were not attuned to symbols. … Reiki symbols were introduced by Usui Sensei and his senior student Eguchi as a quick way of depicting the energies, introduced for the benefit of the Imperial officers who approached Usui in order to learn a hands-on healing system that they could use within the Japanese military.’

Re research into how Reiki works (quote from training manual)
research shows that during a Reiki session the brain wave patterns on practitioner and receiver become synchronised in the alpha state, and pulse in unison with the earth’s magnetic field. The bio-magnetic field of the practitioner’s hands is at least 1000 times greater than normal as s/he draws on the universal energy field. The pulses emitted from the hands are in the same frequency as brain waves, and sweep from 0.3-30 Hz, focusing mainly in the 7-8 Hz, alpha state. This range of frequencies stimulates healing in the body, e.g. 2 Hz encourages nerve regeneration, 7 Hz bone growth, 10 Hz ligament mending, and 15 Hz capillary formation. … Brain waves are not confined to the brain, but travel throughout the body via the perineural system, the sheaths of connective tissue surrounding the nerves. During a treatment, these waves begin as a relatively weak pulse in the thalamus of the practitioner’s brain, and gather cumulative strength as they flow to the peripheral nerves of the body, including the hands. The same effect is mirrored in the person receiving the treatment. This highlights the special feature of Reiki, that both practitioner and client receive the benefits of a treatment.’

By way of comments on symbols (quote from training manual)

’… Usui chose the symbols to help a few of his students learn to work with the energies, when they could not get on with meditations or sacred sounds. …

[…]

The symbols work just as well for a person connected to Reiki using Reiju empowerments (the more original way of doing it), even though – in Western terms – the person has not been ‘attuned’ to the symbols!

The important thing to remember is that when you are attuned to Reiki you are attuned to the energy. The symbols are just ways of focusing and directing the energy, and they are not the only way to do this. Some people can move beyond the symbols and use direct intent, with time and practice and familiarity with the energies.’

In terms of the effects of Reiki empowerments (quote from training manual)

Immediately after your empowerment, a period of cleansing or ‘clearing out’ begins when you may feel a bit under the weather. Maybe you have a cold, or a stomach upset. It could be that you have a recurrence of headaches, or feel very emotional or more tired than usual. …

[…]

Remember that Reiki is an intelligent energy – it knows where it is needed – toxins on all levels are being cleared and the whole energy system is being readjusted and rebalanced. …

… during the 2-3 week period after attunement. … For some, Reiki leads to a period of dissatisfaction, leading you to think carefully about your life and priorities. For the most part Reiki works gently, and seems to have built-in mechanisms to prevent the ‘clearing out’ period from being particularly eventful.

Powerful reactions to Reiki
Once you have been attuned to Reiki, the first priority for the energy is YOU! Depending on what you bring along to the training day to be dealt with. Reiki will rush in to try to bring things into balance. If you are basically fine on the physical, mental and emotional level then the energy will not have a great deal to do, but if you have a lot to be sorted out, then the energy will rush in like a tidal wave and get things moving! This is the reason why a small number of people have strong reactions to the attunements. For most people they are a lovely experience on the day of the course, bringing feelings of great peace and tranquillity, but for a very small minority they can produce a healing crisis, as problems are brought to the surface so that they can be dissipated.

By way of an example of powerful reaction to attunement (myself):

Reiki II empowerment was given over a weekend, on the Sunday evening there was nothing unusual – aches and pains in joints and discharge from eyes, nose and throat – normal for me for a post change process.

I had booked time off to take a walking break, coinciding to merge into an Easter holiday period. On the Wednesday, the real effect kicked in, taking the form of ‘heat’ exhaustion (I take great care in covering up when it is sunny, as I suffered heat exhaustion as a teenager whilst summer holidaying in Italy). I made it back to my B&B and lay down on my bed to recover. I was hot, and the kettle in my room would not work so that I could not fully start rehydrating. Just after midnight the kettle started to work and I began to rehydrate, and begin to put an end to the agony of the previous six hours.

The next day, strapped into my car El Cid-like, I drove home to recover. I went to bed and shook all over whenever I got out of it. Every bit of food and mucus was removed from me. It took seven days for me to recover, and another seven to fully recover. Incidentally, as part of the weekend I was given a Reiki session by the other trainee, who said that energy was flowing all over my chest down to my plexus – the mucus that was removed?

My teacher thought that this reaction had been brewing since my first Reiki I empowerment nine months earlier, and the Reiki II empowerment fully tripped it over. I obviously had a lot to sort out!

Laura said:
Seems that there is some misunderstanding about rituals. Rituals that restrict are defined as simply following a set of words and/or gestures that one does not understand the origin or meaning of with the idea that it will produce some particular result.

For example, a chemist mixes certain chemicals together because he knows that they will react in a certain way. He knows the amounts, he knows the right chemicals, he knows the result he wants: a chemical explosion, say. That is NOT ritual.

But, suppose someone else saw him doing this from a distance and did no inquire of him about any details. This person then went out and got some milk and water and mixed them together believing he would obtain an explosive chemical reaction. Well, he didn't. But he keeps mixing milk and water together and believing that if he just thinks the right thoughts, makes the right gestures, holds his mouth right, eventually he will get that chemical explosion. Or he convinces himself that a chemical explosion is happening on another plane of reality because he is mixing milk and water together and dancing around the container and chanting.

Now, that would be a ritual that drains energy to STS because it is totally subjective - not based on an objective view of reality.

Now, imagine instead of having watched a chemist cause an explosion by mixing chemicals, the person merely heard a story that had been passed down about a great sorcerer who performed magic by mixing together eye of newt and toe of frog... and danced around the cauldron. This story may actually be a transmission of someone who actually witnessed something interesting, but they didn't understand it nor did they transmit the formula accurately. But other people are so convinced by their persuasive description of the event that they, again, want to believe that there is something to it and begin to try it themselves, modeling their actions, words and mixtures on this nonsensical transmission.

You see, at the root, the performance of a "ritual" that drains your energy is nothing more than an "act of ignorance."

However, if you do something based on knowledge, and you know that it must be done a certain way, and why, and what the components of the activity are and the part that each component plays and how they fit together, that is not a ritual though it may appear to an observer to be exactly the same thing. If you use the same exact gestures, the same types of containers, stand at the same kind of table, wear similar clothing, you and the person who is mixing milk and water together will appear to be doing the same thing, but you have real reactive chemicals and know what you are doing.

See?

Thanks for clearing things out. It's nice to get a nudge sometimes to the right "direction" without having to explore everything your self :)

I feel that reiki is a good and helpful tool (in our toolbox) for developing one self. The problem, as I see it, is that some people get obsessed with it - trying to solve ALL their problems/aspects in life with reiki. And that also stops the gathering of knowledge, as the C's have pointed out.

I've been thinking a lot about this 'anuki' - reiki symbol given in Wave vol.2, and been doing some "testing" with it. Now, maybe this is considered "nosy", but I would very much like to know in which direction the symbol was drawn by the C's, and from which "corner" did the drawing start?

Any additional info and experience concerning this symbol would be highly interesting. But I understand if this information is too sensitive or otherwise not suitable for "distribution".

Hello everyone.

I am interested in learning Reiki and I found this blog after I've seen a documentary .

_http://www.blogger.com/profile/14988245153391901526]

This woman claims to be ---> Reiki Master (5th generation direct lineage of Usui), and I would like to see, so if any of you can verify or deny this information would be very grateful.

In principle it seems all right but I prefer to be cautious and ensure things if possible through other sources.

Some time ago I contacted a Reiki Master so that I could learn Reiki 1.
It has been a long time of not being sure of what I want. And I think I got her a little irritated by that. Now I'm not so sure anymore if I want to learn it from her and I think this is also because of myself...

She is a member of the Reiki Alliance (I saw her certificate at her home) I asked her lineage as anart suggested. This is her lineage:

Usui, Hayashi, Takata, Furumoto, Ariane Groeneveld, Guus Werdmüller and then she comes

So she is 7th in line.

She told me that I should let her know tomorrow if I want to go on with it or not! I don't know what to do. I need to pay 177 euros for it... Should I do it or not?
(My heart tells me not to do it...)

Back
Top Bottom