Relocation to countries that will likely maintain personal freedom

Hi @axj. If the C's are anything to go by you might be embarking on an exercise in futility. From Session October 16, 1994:

A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.

Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?

A: If you are willing to leave the body.

Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) If we were to move...

A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?

A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

So, maybe other preparations would be more efficient than simply changing your location from time to time? :umm:

I'm thinking about doing the same thing and doing the same research! For me, things are also too exciting to stay in one place. I just wanted to shake your hand virtually and wish you luck! My idea is to move to Montenegro first and then look at my options. Montenegro has one of the greatest biodiversity in Europe with many endemic species, and the mentality of the people is very warm and welcoming. Great to see it on your list! All the best! Follow your heart :)

If the C's are anything to go by you might be embarking on an exercise in futility. From Session October 16, 1994:

I think that the future is open and especially the earliest sessions such as this (from 1994) need to be taken with a grain of salt. Some of the answers were more symbolic than literal and those at the board probably also had more beliefs back then that the C's had to "work around" in order to preserve free will.

It may play out the way described in this session or it may not. And in any case, the full implementation of the total control system seems to be at least a few years away at this point. It may not even get to be implemented at all, if natural disasters interfere or people do push back in many places. Who knows?

Other than setting priorities and a mental analysis of the situation, I also trust my inner guidance or intuition. And the sense I get is that I would like to move, as well as that Paraguay for some reason really resonates with me.

Hi @axj. If the C's are anything to go by you might be embarking on an exercise in futility. From Session October 16, 1994:

So, maybe other preparations would be more efficient than simply changing your location from time to time? :umm:
and

I feel it is not going to come down to countries, but regions/states/local governments. For example, the situation here in Texas and Florida. The US gov is putting their fist down, but the Texas gov is not, but the county gov is, and then the city gov and so on. You may move to a new country with no official vax mandates, but the county might be doing their best to pass some laws under the table.
Plus, it's important to remember these things can change practically overnight; no restrictions today, but el presidente does a press conference and everything is locked down tomorrow.

This resonates with me the most.
To be honest, I too would not dare to move just like that in another country/continent.
'You can escape wherever but you'll always carry yourself with you' someone once said.
But If you decide to go @axj , good luck :flowers:

I think that the future is open and especially the earliest sessions such as this (from 1994) need to be taken with a grain of salt. Some of the answers were more symbolic than literal and those at the board probably also had more beliefs back then that the C's had to "work around" in order to preserve free will.

It may play out the way described in this session or it may not. And in any case, the full implementation of the total control system seems to be at least a few years away at this point. It may not even get to be implemented at all, if natural disasters interfere or people do push back in many places. Who knows?

Other than setting priorities and a mental analysis of the situation, I also trust my inner guidance or intuition. And the sense I get is that I would like to move, as well as that Paraguay for some reason really resonates with me.
yep, another thing that came up to me after replying you was the HAARP/atlantean Pyramid scene and wether that means something for South America specifically?

To be honest, I too would not dare to move just like that in another country/continent.

Everyone's situation is different - I already moved to different countries/continents before and can work from anywhere basically. So it is certainly much easier for me than for many others.

'You can escape wherever but you'll always carry yourself with you' someone once said.
But If you decide to go @axj , good luck :flowers:

Thanks, though I am pretty sure that I am not trying to "run away from myself" if that is what you are implying.

Okay, have it your way by all means. I wasn't trying to impede you... ;-)

Nevertheless, it's not only the C's you have to discard - it's an ageless notion exceptionally worded in a Dutch poem from 1926, the substance of which originally stems from the Babylonian Talmud.

An English version goes as follows:

English translation of the Dutch poem, ‘De Tuinman en de Dood’ by P.N.van Eyck (1887-1954)
taken from the theme of Jean Cocteau’s ‘Le grand écart’.
Translated by Ronald Langereis © 2009.

A Persian nobleman:

This morning, my gardener pale from fright,
‘Master, one moment, please’, came running inside.

‘In yonder rose-bush I was cutting shoot after shoot
And when I turned and looked, grim Death there stood.

I was appalled and by the other way I fled,
But still descried his hand casting a threat.

Master, your horse, and with godspeed let me ride
To Isfahan, which I may reach ere fall of night.’

This afternoon – long after he had sped –
In the park of cedars, Death it was I met.

‘Why,’ thus I asked, while he stood waiting there,
‘Did you, this morn, give my servant such a scare?’

Smilingly came his reply: ‘No threat, for sure, it was
That sent your gardener fleeing. Surprised I was

To find, in early morn, here still at work a man
Who, this same evening, I am to take in Isfahan.’

Whatever you decide, I wish you good luck with it.

Since several EU countries seem to be among the first to slide into totalitarianism, I decided to leave the EU (probably this year). One of my highest priorities in looking at different countries is which ones will likely maintain a high degree of personal freedom in the coming years.

I know that what matters most is "who we are and what we see", but it still seems to be a good idea for me personally to relocate. For other people, that choice may be different due to all kinds of circumstances and factors.

Here is an overview of important factors for a few countries that I consider:

countries-comparison2a.png

(Three stars are best. Red "x" is a potential dealbreaker.)

CBDC's refers to the planned introduction of totalitarian purely digital currencies that allow the PTB total control over what and where you can buy, how much you can spend per month, etc. The plan seems to be to combine this with a social credit system and possibly a carbon credit system as well.

For the current state of CBDC (central bank digital currency) development around the world, here is a good map overview:
https://cbdctracker.org

As you can see in my list, I have been looking mostly at Latin America.

To my surprise, most of South America does not allow unvaxxinated foreigners to even enter their countries anymore. Though Ecuador is still an exception with mandatory vaxxing for everyone, as well as Costa Rica with the mandatory vaxx for all children.

On the other hand, Mexico has dropped most covid restrictions and so did El Salvador. Though especially the latter has too much crime to be a good alternative. A pleasant surprise for me was also looking at Nicaragaua, which despite its poverty apparently has less violent crime than even more prosperous places like Panama or Uruguay. And it is among the easiest places to migrate to.

Russia seems to be a potentially worse choice than the US right now. Even though Russia ruled out mandatory vaxxing, several regions have introduced vaxx passes - which I see as a precursor and first leg of the technofascist system being implemented in many countries. Russia is also working on its own CBDC just like the US, but it is still in early stages in both places and may take years to complete.

My personal feeling is that Paraguay would be a good choice for me, despite foreigners no longer being able to enter it without a vaxx pass. That is not an insurmountable issue, though I do wonder if a place like Nicaragua or Mexico may be a better choice. Both are less secure than Paraguay, but seem far less on board the vaxx pass system. None of the three have any CBDC's in development so far.

Some questions:

Which countries would you recommend?
Which do you think will have the most personal freedom in the coming years?
Anything on my list or in my assessments you disagree with?
Any pros and cons you can share about living in Paraguay, Nicaragua or Panama?
If I can interest you in a place much more near.

Serbia, covid "measures" are quite loose. If government makes anything serious in that direction, we will make popular uprise.

Its hard to get citizenship, but you dont need it all the while you have some money for the beginning and work outside Serbia. (Bad job situation in Serbia).

We have influx of foreigners last couple of years. Only in village where I have house there is one russian and one german family, and I'm hearing lately that another russian family is buying house.

Its still very european culture and very european people. Contrary to western medias.

There is also prerequisite that you can take care of yourself and not expecting that society do all for you. Plus, if you're not "broomstick apurarse uptight" kind of guy, you'll be OK.

But, dont listen to me, listen to this canadian guy, freelancer living in Serbia for years. He even has playlist "moving to Serbia".

Well, if there are other reasons why you want to move and that country is calling you for some reason, then maybe there's not much point in giving advice as to whether or not it is a good idea to move, since it seems that you've pretty much made up your mind already in that regard, is that right?

Paraguay seems to have a lot of Germans and maybe also some Americans.

Just adding more information about the country, yes, there are lots of Germans in Paraguay, mostly Mennonites, but most aren't the ones we sometimes hear about who deny all kinds of technology, etc. Mennonites in Paraguay have developed the industry of all products related to cows and pigs, so, meat and dairy products, and that industry is mostly managed by them. Most of these German communities are in the countryside so it isn't as if you'll find a "German neighbourhood" in the capital city or something of the sort, but there are some towns in the countryside which even have signs in German, like street signs, supermarket signs, etc. There are Germans who aren't Mennonites, of course... I think some of them go the Mennonite communities when they emigrate because everyone speaks German there, so maybe it is a good place to start.

But just to be clear, as far as I'm concerned, Paraguay asks for a vax certificate to foreigners and masks are mandatory everywhere, indoors and outdoors. There's a project in line for a "Health Pass", some public places already ask for a certificate even though there isn't an official "health pass" yet and some hospitals are refusing to receive unvaxxed people. Judging from what the people I know are saying on social media or what some of them tell me, most people are fully onboard the COVID train, even the people who seemed to be able to think for themselves :-(, and very few are against the measures or at least seeing something weird about it. All of this is what I know from Asuncion, I can't tell you how it is in the countryside, but I would guess that things are different there.

I tell you this so you know what not to expect about that country, that is, that it is 'the land of the free'.

Hello everyone! I apologize for answering without introducing myself (I don't know how to write well in English and I thought you might not understand, now I write with translator).
Just to help the person who asks about Paraguay, I live here, about 30 minutes from Asuncion. It is not true that the use of masks and other measures is very strict. They are quite flexible and on the street nobody demands it, neither in some places.
In my neighborhood almost everyone walks around without masks, and if you ask people, many are against vaccination, especially vaccination of children.
In more distant cities there are people who have never used a mask, they even look at you funny if you are wearing one.
You can go to any hospital without being vaccinated. The press lies a lot, they threaten, but the reality is different and every time they threaten with compulsory vaccination they are ridiculed in networks. There are more and more negative comments in news that encourage vaccination, and vaccination posts are empty almost all the time.
What is costing right now is the extreme heat, it is terrible this summer.
I hope I have helped.

If I can interest you in a place much more near.

Serbia, covid "measures" are quite loose. If government makes anything serious in that direction, we will make popular uprise.

Its hard to get citizenship, but you dont need it all the while you have some money for the beginning and work outside Serbia. (Bad job situation in Serbia).

We have influx of foreigners last couple of years. Only in village where I have house there is one russian and one german family, and I'm hearing lately that another russian family is buying house.

Its still very european culture and very european people. Contrary to western medias.

There is also prerequisite that you can take care of yourself and not expecting that society do all for you. Plus, if you're not "broomstick apurarse uptight" kind of guy, you'll be OK.

But, dont listen to me, listen to this canadian guy, freelancer living in Serbia for years. He even has playlist "moving to Serbia".

https://youtube.com/c/BelgradeBeat

Thank you. I have indeed considered various places in former Yugoslavia. I quite like it there in general and I know that those that are outside the EU (Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia) have almost no covid restrictions and such. Serbian/Croatian is also relatively similar to Russian.

I haven't checked Serbia specifically, but Montenegro indeed requires quite an investment to be able to live there.

Well, if there are other reasons why you want to move and that country is calling you for some reason, then maybe there's not much point in giving advice as to whether or not it is a good idea to move, since it seems that you've pretty much made up your mind already in that regard, is that right?

If there is a really good reason why Paraguay is not a good choice, then I might reconsider. It is also possible that I will choose more than one place in Latin America. I appreciate your sharing about the situation there.

Just adding more information about the country, yes, there are lots of Germans in Paraguay, mostly Mennonites, but most aren't the ones we sometimes hear about who deny all kinds of technology, etc. Mennonites in Paraguay have developed the industry of all products related to cows and pigs, so, meat and dairy products, and that industry is mostly managed by them. Most of these German communities are in the countryside so it isn't as if you'll find a "German neighbourhood" in the capital city or something of the sort, but there are some towns in the countryside which even have signs in German, like street signs, supermarket signs, etc. There are Germans who aren't Mennonites, of course... I think some of them go the Mennonite communities when they emigrate because everyone speaks German there, so maybe it is a good place to start.

That is good to know. Are there any cities or towns that have a lot of expats there?

But just to be clear, as far as I'm concerned, Paraguay asks for a vax certificate to foreigners and masks are mandatory everywhere, indoors and outdoors. There's a project in line for a "Health Pass", some public places already ask for a certificate even though there isn't an official "health pass" yet and some hospitals are refusing to receive unvaxxed people. Judging from what the people I know are saying on social media or what some of them tell me, most people are fully onboard the COVID train, even the people who seemed to be able to think for themselves :-(, and very few are against the measures or at least seeing something weird about it. All of this is what I know from Asuncion, I can't tell you how it is in the countryside, but I would guess that things are different there.

I tell you this so you know what not to expect about that country, that is, that it is 'the land of the free'.

This does indeed not sound that great. My plan is to get a place in the countryside, but not too far from a city. It is quite likely that the capital has many more restrictions enforced than the countryside, it is similar in many countries. And in the case of "developing countries", it probably also helps that the infrastructure for a digital control system may simply not be there outside the cities.

Hi @Anizta, welcome to the forum! and thanks for your contribution. I will just echo what Jones wrote earlier in the thread, just in case you're still learning how to find your way around.

Since this is your first post you are invited to write an introduction in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

As far as geopolitical considerations, I think that the US is on the brink of having to deal with huge internal issues - one way or another. Much of it seems to have been orchestrated, especially the insane divide. So I think the US will be preoccupied with internal issues and their power abroad is also slowly waning.

One possibility is that they will decide to start a major war with Russia or China or both. In that case too Latin America seems to be one of the most secure places to be.
Well, who knows what effect might a collapse of the US have in the region, it may mean liberation and freedom or it could mean collapse and chaos.

Is it all of South America that you find has been too obedient or only certain places?
The people of which countries do you see as least obedient? Not just in South America, but in general.
A good case in point would be Brazil, despite their disobedience, or rather their reasonable approach to the whole pandemic, Bolsonaro became a piñata to be beaten the world over and his administration has begun to behave completely against him. And it's not even geopolitical, a country like Venezuela, for instance, who is opposed to the US in almost all the walks of life, has adopted much the same measures and takes it very seriously, like Colombia does, despite being at each other's throats, the one thing they agree on is covid measures, go figure.

And it's hard to tell really, I do think that making a decision to move elsewhere based on several indicators of the country as a whole works but only to a degree, as the experience is ultimately individual and it will be dictated in large measure by you and those you land around. You could land in Montenegro, but find yourself surrounded by an employer or neighbors that don't care much about their own freedom, in which case you might as well be in Austria.

Does that make sense? it is truly difficult to determine that based on indexes and policies being passed around, and even if the policy isn't in place, people might've already bought into it deeply enough to mandate it despite its illegality. Where i live there's no mask mandate, yet everyone wears one, which means the mandate isn't necessary any longer.

The other question would be, I suppose, in the context of this discussion, what is wrong with the place where you are right now? If you have the means and the wish to do so, by all means move, but I feel there ought to be something more to the decision to move. You'd be chasing freedom yes, but also running away from something and making a move out of fear, perhaps, can be troublesome.

You'd probably attain more freedom by law, but you'd also have to start over and be alone, and that is something to consider. Not sure what you would be leaving behind.

Hello everyone! I apologize for answering without introducing myself (I don't know how to write well in English and I thought you might not understand, now I write with translator).
Just to help the person who asks about Paraguay, I live here, about 30 minutes from Asuncion. It is not true that the use of masks and other measures is very strict. They are quite flexible and on the street nobody demands it, neither in some places.
In my neighborhood almost everyone walks around without masks, and if you ask people, many are against vaccination, especially vaccination of children.
In more distant cities there are people who have never used a mask, they even look at you funny if you are wearing one.
You can go to any hospital without being vaccinated. The press lies a lot, they threaten, but the reality is different and every time they threaten with compulsory vaccination they are ridiculed in networks. There are more and more negative comments in news that encourage vaccination, and vaccination posts are empty almost all the time.
I hope I have helped.

Hello Anitza, that's good to know, it's a relieve compared to what my friends and family tell me. I could be that it is strict in Asuncion only, but, as I said, I would guess that even inside Asuncion it depends a lot on where you are and that some places are less strict than others. It is Latin America, so people are generally lenient about rules. Outside of Asuncion, things might be better.

I do see some people against the COVID narrative too, but as usual, they aren't the majority. I hope you are right about more people being against it.

I hope to read your introduction in the newbies forum soon!

I hope I have helped.

Thanks a lot, this does indeed help.

Back
Top Bottom