Remarque(s) concernant fr.sott.net

When I looked yesterday, the comment was not there. Probably it has been deleted by an editor.

But I went this morning and the comment was there. Maybe a question of hours? Here was the morning, in your country the night? Strange.

Hello.
I'd like to highlight this general comment on an article :

The answers are:

The contact form works fine for me, both logged in and not, in English and French. Might be privacy-saving features of some modern browsers that block the stuff that makes either reCAPTCHA or the contact form JavaScript work.

The RSS feeds are still there (there's a blue RSS button at the top of every page on SOTT that opens a pull-down menu listing all the feeds), but neither Firefox nor Chrome have a feed reader built in anymore. So, if you want to view the RSS feeds in your browser, you need to add an RSS feed reader add-on to the browser. Then you'll see the orange RSS button in the address bar of the browser, which will show the RSS feeds.

Last edited:
As I cannot remember where I should post this, I do it here :
About this article :
I think that both the video editor and the SOTT editor commenting the video misunderstood what she said (in French : ont fait un contre-sens).
« Il y a encore des gens, comme vous et moi, qui n'ont pas reçu une seule dose ! »
may mean : there exists some "normal" people, (adults, having a job and a social life, etc.) who have not yet received a single dose.
and not : some people, including you an me, have not yet received a single dose.

It may also be an example of a cognitive bias : the confirmation bias.

Hello.

I think that the title of this article :
means the contrary of what it should mean...

I suggest to replace it by : "Marre de répondre à la « propagande PRO-vaccin » ?"

Hello.

I think that the title of this article :
means the contrary of what it should mean...

I suggest to replace it by : "Marre de répondre à la « propagande PRO-vaccin » ?"
I am not sure. I think there is a propaganda for the anti-vax. These films clarify why anti-vax are there and why it is important to be aware of the vaccines. So the propagande is really, in general, against the anti-vaccins.

Hello @loreta.
I think there is a propaganda for the anti-vax.
What do you mean by "for the anti-vax" ?
1/ A (mainstream) propaganda targeting anti-vax people ?
or
2/ A (non-mainstream) propaganda broadcasted by anti-vax people ?
These films clarify why anti-vax are there and why it is important to be aware of the vaccines.
So these films are an anti-vax "propaganda" countering, or answering to, the pro-vax "propaganda".

So the propagande is really, in general, against the anti-vaccins.
Yes, of course.

In any case IMO this title is really not clear enough, especially for the readers in a hurry.

I think that this title would be clarified a lot by adding these words :
"Marre de répondre à l'accusation de « propagande anti-vaccin » ? Ces films parleront pour vous."

In addition, there is a mistake of copy-paste at the beginning of this other article :

There is this sentence :
(with a link on Futura-Sciences forum)
inserted instead of the fourth word ("tribunal" ?) in the sentence :
C'est au XXX de Shanghai Pudong, où se trouve le plus grand bureau du procureur de district du pays que l'expérimentation a eu lieu (...)

In addition, there is a mistake of copy-paste at the beginning of this other article :

There is this sentence :
(with a link on Futura-Sciences forum)
inserted instead of the fourth word ("tribunal" ?) in the sentence :
Thank you! We corrected the sentence.

Once in a while will not harm (in French : « une fois n'est pas coutume »), I'd like to thank the French SOTT team for your wonderful work.

Some of the best articles that I read about the Ukraine crisis were published on the French SOTT : well done ! :clap:

Keep up the good work ! :thup:

Hello.

In this article recently published :

it's written "Türkiye" (a Turkish word) even though in French it's translated by Turquie !

Same remark for these others :
etc.

Hello.

In this article recently published :

it's written "Türkiye" (a Turkish word) even though in French it's translated by Turquie !

Same remark for these others :
etc.

Thierry Meyssan emploie toujours pour nommer la Turquie le mot Turkiye.

Back
Top Bottom