Reptilian Encounter Stories

Interesting story (video) about Chaco Canyon New Mexico. (16 minutes long)

(Not that it's all "true" but pretty interesting.)

It does appear to fit the understanding we have for portholes and the type of creature that would come out of them.

It was said to be a porthole for monsters of all types. Such as human animal hybrids.

The leader (God) was a reptilian.

Also, Giants who feed on people. Even had a recipe for cooking them in corn meal. The video speculates they were Nephilim.

A couple of the glyphs looked like moth men.

The Indians eventually moved out of the area for the obvious reasons.

The makers of the video went to Chaco Canyon and when they couldn't find the more interesting petroglyphs, they asked the park ranger where they could find these particular petroglyphs and the ranger replied those are off limits to the public. But they did find some of them on the park videos in the visitor’s center (show in the video) and wondered just what other glyphs where no for public viewing?

It seems that the HISTORY Channel may very well be part of the process of the Imminent Alien Disclosure program.

The Twitter #ufo community seems to be on fire lately with gobs of CGIs while mixed the real thing.

Mixing fancy laced with truth.

Ancient Aliens: Terrifying Humanoids Emerge from Subterranean Realm (Season 18)
A new subterranean realm is discovered deep in the caves of Vietnam, in this clip from Season 18, "Secrets of Inner Earth."

reptilian in the light ....
GETWISDOM.COM - KARL MOLLISON 2019
KARL channels a reptilian in heaven - Yes while they have a sliver of GOD still connected
they do go to heaven between lives - but keep in mind their lives can be several thousand
years long ..
wanna invite one over for a sleep over ?
one hour 50 minutes ... from 2019 ... getwisdom.com

mp3 down load link ...

1 Reptilian in the Light Channeled by Karl Mollison 22May2018

Opinion:
A recent discussion on the topic of Reptilians from the History Channel, (Apr 26, 2023).

Could ancient myths about reptilian creatures provide evidence that they are more than just a pop-culture creation? See more in Season 8, Episode 5, "The Reptilians."
Link:
Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 22-34-57 Ancient Aliens The Reptilian Conspiracy (S8 E1) Full Episode...png

Last edited:
I just watch this excerpt from visibly a TV show. As they are interviewing native Brazilian Indians from Amazonia, we can assume that this is a Brazilian programme.
It's short, it was send on a telegram french chanel, but the clip can be viewed from a browser and is sub-translated in english, i translate the french explanation text of the telegram post. It's very interresting, this could be worth it to find the full tv show to hear how these Indians describe this, this excerpt is too short.

Brazilian natives in the Amazon, on the border with Peru, hear the word "Alien" for the first time. But when shown images of "Little Grays" (classic), they recognize them instantly: "These are subterranean beings, they live like ants that take your spirit underground...

The Secrets of Reptoid Beings and Hidden Underground Bases | FULL SHOW
Dec 13, 2023
@COASTTOCOASTAMOFFICIAL UFO researcher, "Crypto Hunter" John Rhodes, discussed reptilian humanoids and a secret underground empire of alien cultures and lost civilizations with host Ian Punnett. Rhodes highlighted extensive underground bases built for cosmic disasters and security, inhabited by advanced human and non-human groups. He described reptilian beings' physical attributes and their potential coexistence with humans underground, citing the Lizard Man encounter in South Carolina as an example.

An interesting coincidence eight days later:

I'm quite new to this topic, so I still have a lot to learn, but the first thing that came to my mind when I watched the woman's drawing in the video presented here :
A shot blip of a 4D-sts Reptoid encounter. Plus, other well-known case's and the unknown.

Apr 3, 2019 Orlando Sentinel

were those God statues in Indonesia and around. They really look alike. And then, not as well depicted, but quite similar is the Aztec God Quetzalcoatl

1 statue.jpg

Back
Top Bottom