Role of Crypto/Cybercurrencies in the PTB's loss of control?

That's nifty, but at the same time we've got crazy laws about 'the right to be forgotten' these days... How do you 'forget' something that's permanently stored on a blockchain?
Yep, that's a tough one. Basically, the only way around it is to ensure that any data that you want to keep mutable (such as people's Personally Identifying Information) only has hashes stored on the chain instead of the data itself. That way the data can be verified by the chain, but kept mutable in a regular database. There are projects such as Europechain that focus on compliance with such laws (ie. GDPR), but those chains tend to be private or centralised in some way. General purpose application chains (such as Ethereum, Cardano or Telos) are similar to the Internet when it comes to legal compliance. A lot of shady stuff can happen on them, but they are platforms, not publishers, so legislators need to adapt the laws to the technology or risk stifling innovation and creating a situation where other nations can gain a competitive advantage.

People here have posted a lot of good Pros and Cons of Crypto Currency. My feelings are that it has real world positive use cases, but it could easily be used to oppress populations, i.e. turn off your digital wallets since you're engaging in WrongThink and BadThought. I do own some crypto that I have made about a 3-4x profit so far, but have yet to "cash out".

I guess I am most interested in what type of forces, STO/STS, this technology originated from. It seems likely to me that it will be used at some point in the future by PTB in a way to control/abridge free will.

After spending a couple weeks inside the crypto world I have learned a great deal and I am now 100% convinced that this was made by the STS consortium. There are some great projects out there doing great things, and I know there will certainly be some positive impact.. But I am looking more in regards to what it actually represents for humanity as a whole. I was able to make around 4000$ in the course of 3 days investing in very small marketcap "memecoins" that have no use-case and will more than likely go nowhere, my initial investment was 1000$. How was I able to do this? By betting against other people and taking their money. That really is what it comes down to. Everybody in the space is trying to make money, thats a given, but these coins are essentially digitalized ponzi schemes where you are betting on the fact that more investors will come in and buy your coins at a higher price than you bought them for. Even the ones with use-cases that are eventually going to turn in to something somewhat tangible.. Where is it all leading?

I can look at this whole system on a macro level and I think that crypto is slowly going to start taking over, not necessarily replacing fiat, but eventually becoming big enough that a large % of the worlds population is invested in something.. As third world countries start to bridge the gap in terms of access to internet and also riding on the idea that you can make it big I can see a lot of people ending up losing a lot of money because the truth is unless you are doing a lot of research, you understand market analysis etc you are going to get eaten alive.. crypto is extremely hard on the small time investor, unless you want to take a gamble. It also brings in all the typical negative human traits in people and amplifies them, there are people running scams everywhere and pump and dumps and all sorts of machiavellian methods to take money from honest people.. I have actually seen a change in myself while investing in these things because I do not want to lose out on a trade.. None of this seems STO to me in any regard.. the closer I analyze the whole system the more I think it is actually an incredibly nefarious tool that will more than certainly end up tuning people in to monsters.

From an administrative point of view, digital currency might be like a totalitarian's wet dream.. Every single transaction is traced, it completely removes the obscurity you get with cash, and you also have to verify your identification to do anything on the exchanges, this is like the perfect honeypot for the powers that be, because they can not only control your assets, but they will have all the "backdoors" in to making sure you pay your taxes, not to mention the fact that I would assume these major corporations have massive stakes in these coins that do not have any resource-based backing, the potential for them to swing the markets in their favour is incredibly high.

I can imagine a future where fields of computerized mining equipment replace the dirt in the earth to shuttle forward a currency that is backed by literally nothing but numbers on a screen.. Ponzi schemes that are advertised as the next make it big campaign are plastered all over the social mediaverse, with teenage tik tok influencers being paid thousands of dollars to spread awareness to the masses convincing you that the coin they had already invested in will make you rich only to find out it was just part of the "shilling" campaign, grocery stores let you tap a card that will take X amount of X coin out of your wallet which is immediately sent to a supercomputer that stores every transaction you make in your life so that they know exactly what your doing at all times. You hear stories of how somebody got rich in a few days off this digital currency as you toil away at your menial labour job, making fractions of the amount whilst doing a job that actually does something for the infrastructure of society, stacking up cash of every paycheck in hopes of doing the same, only to end up losing it on in this extremely volatile and fast moving market.

This entire operation just screams evil to me.. Its disgusting. The irony here is I am going to try and make a living out of it, because I will never get the opportunity anywhere else, and if my dreams come true I can finally use the money earned to set myself up in a place that is hopefully far away from the reaches of this new digitalized freakshow.

The bad outweighs the good, in this case. The cassiopaeans warned us that our technology would eventually overtake us, and I think this is the beginning of it.

Since there is no stopping this, as the saying goes, adapt or die.. I do have a couple projects that I think will see pretty substantial returns in the coming weeks/months.. I would love to try and get more money to the people in this group specifically, considering our mission.. If you want a couple suggestions, and are planning to invest in crypto, shoot me a message if you would like. I obviously cant guarantee anything, and never invest more than you can afford to lose.. this market is very volatile and fast paced.

More on Catherine Austin Fitts and cryptocurrency:

Former Assistant Secretary of Housing and investment advisor Catherine Austin Fitts says you have to be careful and fully understand Bitcoin. Fitts explains, “We do know they want to go to an all-digital system with central bank cryptos. The easiest way to build the prison is to get freedom lovers everywhere to build the prison for you. To me, Bitcoin has always been the prototype on the way to building the all-digital crypto system that they would love to put into place. You have $400 trillion in fiat (currency) and it needs a place to go. If you are trying to buy up all the gold, silver and farmland, the last thing you need is competition from retail. They want to shift them into crypto and get them to build the crypto train tracks. In a funny kind of way, it’s brilliant.

There is talk by big banks that Bitcoin could go to $300,000 per unit by the end of the year. Fitts thinks, “This is absolutely possible. This is pure politics. This has nothing to do with economics. How much will the central bankers, who can print as much money as they want, spend to get you into this platform? Your guess is as good as mine. The sky’s the limit as to how much they can spend. Remember, once they decide to bring out the central bank currencies, and they have steadily been regulating the crypto currencies, Bitcoin and everything else, so the day they decide to take this to zero, they can do it. If you are going to invest into cryptos and build our prison for us, what you need to know is this thing could go to $300,000, and it can also go to zero. This is a highly speculative market, and you need to approach it accordingly.”

Fitts warns of a dark future if the central bankers get everything they want. Fitts says, “When they decide to shut down our bank accounts and say you all get on crypto, universal basic income and take that injection or you can’t transact on the financial system, this is instituting a totalitarian system through the financial system. . . . When they shut that trap door, what you need to think about is where are you going to buy food?”

In closing, Fitts says, “We are in Never, Never Land. We have two groups in our society: One group that can print money, and the other who can earn money. What we saw last year is the people who could print money declared war on the people who earn money. They basically said we are going to shut down your businesses, and we are going to suck up and take your market share or buy you out with money we print out of thin air. . . . We have no pandemic. What this is is an economic war.”

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with Catherine Austin Fitts, publisher of The Solari Report.

Sorry for not having any good thoughts about cryptos. I'd really want to see the STO aspect hidden in it and could even purposely loose my money to help it but my tinfoil hat keeps me from seeing any positive aspect of bitcoin.
Welcome to our forum Trzon! Could you please go to the newbies section and introduce yourself, so we can learn a little bit about you? You don't have to write anything personal, if you don't want to, you could tell us how you found our forum, whether you have been reading any of Laura's books, Sott and so on. If you are not sure what to write just have a look at other introductory posts. Thank you!

I appreciate the pros and cons and personally I'm on a fence about it. If the ice age were to come quickly, or the sun 'spits' at us, anything like cryptos could quickly have limited or no use. But for that matter, lots of things would suddenly have no use.

But, if in the near-term future where nothing cosmically changes our reality, I've heard the argument that national digital currencies (or some crypto equivalent) could be implemented very, very quickly. Enticing cynical populations with 'free money' that can magically appear in their accounts overnight, while rendering their physical money useless would be fairly easy to achieve given COVID has had a sorting and quelling effect on the masses (i.e., large proportions of people have returned to their home countries; paying for everything on card because physical cash has been rendered unhygienic and therefore no longer accepted).

In addition to biological data and every other sprouted potential use for future cryptos, surely governments of the current world would love to know everything about everything - every cent spent by every person at all times; administered by the state, but distributed by the banks to keep a sense of normal, it's not that hard to believe.

The very name of this technology says a lot. Blipcoin is just another concatenation of the process that has been ongoing.

And Goldman Sachs is now the second bank that will offer cryptos to wealthy investors:
[Mary Rich, who was recently named global head of digital assets for Goldman’s private wealth management division] added that Goldman is looking at ultimately offering a “full spectrum” of investments in bitcoin and digital assets, “whether that’s through the physical bitcoin, derivatives or traditional investment vehicles.”

This means that Goldman will become the second big bank to offer bitcoin exposure after Morgan Stanley started offering clients opportunities to invest in the emerging asset class less than two weeks ago.

Talk about Loosh Harvesting.

Microsoft is reportedly proposing a method to generate cryptocurrency by "monitoring people's brain activity and other personal biometric data," according to a new report in The Independent.

The company has reportedly filed for a patent called "Cryptocurrency System Using Body Activity Data" which details how a person could attach sensors to their body to "earn" cryptocurrency through mining. Microsoft is apparently not just satisfied with computers doing the crypto mining, they are pushing for mining via a "human body activity associated with a task".

The patent states: "For example, a brain wave or body heat emitted from the user when the user performs the task provided by an information service provider, such as viewing an advertisement or using certain internet services, can be used in the mining process."

Hey Ryan,

Thank you for bringing this topic up.

Is Bitcoin 4D STO technology, or based upon STO principles?
The entire Crypto space, appears to be what the PTB is adopting to roll out its new digital economy once its destroyed the dollar. And Covid-19 seems to have been the perfect opportunity to speed along deliberate destruction of the economy to rollout the Feds new economy.

Jerome Powell, Chair of the Federal Reserve has stated Publicly that we are not going back to the old economy. That we are moving forward toward a ‘new’ economy. One more 'leveraged' toward 'technology'.

That technology being blockchain and digital currencies.

What they seem to have done is Create a problem (shut down the economy), wait for the reaction (people need money), come in with the solution (Universal Basic Income delivered & monitored via blockchain technology).

To me, it just appears to be another phase of the STS plan coming to completion as blockchain and digital currencies gain world recognition and adoption.

Do Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a role to play in causing the 'elite' to lose control of the planet?
I think it’s related to gaining MORE control over the planet. However, I don’t think it will be done via bitcoin. But two other projects; XRP & XLM. All I can say here is DYOR in this area as the rampant speculation makes it a muddy topic.

But certain characteristics of these two projects, events surrounding them and the creators behind them i.e. Jed McCaleb, have made them suspect as being the possible ‘chosen’ tech behind the new digital economy.

Is Elon Musk promoting cryptocurrencies because he knows they are a 'thorn in the side' of the PTB?
I believe Elon has said something to the affect that he’s been doing this as it would be ironic if the most unthought of currency (Dogecoin) ended up being the World Reserve currency. It’s also speculated he is part of the PTBs plan whether he knows it or not.

Is "Tether" a sort of 'trojan horse' for a digital US dollar?
I can’t comment on this specifically other than, from what I’ve seen is there seems to be some sort of massive fraud associated with Tether that the SEC seems to be deliberately ignoring. More research needed in this area.

Are legitimate cryptocurrency projects a good form of investment?
I’ve made modest returns on some of mine. I also know of others that have done extremely well. I do plan to hold them for as long as possible. If the Fed does in fact plan to rollout a digital economy and the planet is still here, the potential for those investments is quite high.

In other words, early adoption for something that has been stated publicly by some of these companies, as being NOT intended for the public. A lot of good could be done for others and this community if it does play out that way and you have a position.

However, it's also been said by Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple (Company behind XRP) that in the new digital economy, only the 1% of Cryptocurrencies will survive as MANY are simply based on speculation and have no real use-case.

Are major cryptocurrencies likely to protect wealth through any coming economic downturn?
This is why I’ve invested in certain projects; they may be a current hedge against the dollar. The applications and potential for returns on investments with some projects are actually quite staggering if you know what you’re doing with them.

What do other people think? Anyone have any additional ideas on this subject?
I got into the Stock market and Cryptos mid way through the pandemic. I came across two YouTube channels that have been pretty much spot on throughout the entire economic development since then. One guy is good for understanding the movement of the stock market. The other for Cryptos.

Bit of a disclaimer for this one:

Gregory Mannarino

This guy is good. Real good at calling where the stock market and debt markets are moving to. However, he’s quite crude and inappropriate in a LOT of his personal commentary that's a bit hard to stomach at times. I’m also extremely skeptical of him and his following of which he refers to as “His Lions”.

He also appears to be a Freemason

Reminds me of the evil magician story which has always made me extremely cautious about possible underlying motivations. Whether there’s malicious intent there is to be seen. But, the information thus far has been reliable in terms of market analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/c/GregoryMannarino

The Crypto Teacher

Loud and a bit eccentric but his understanding of the intentions behind cryptos makes a lot of sense to me. I wouldn’t say he has the whole banana but he’s definitely on to something.

Channel for Crypto
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCssQ5UmuGULCQtdG0fx_RrA

Channel for Stocks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCROXggKPYERIGrvr49mhjWQ

Very interested to see if we could get some questions to the C’s about Cryptos. And more specifically, how long the PTB might have a world digital economy in place, before the grid gets wiped out and the economy implodes.

Channel for Crypto

Channel Stocks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCROXggKPYERIGrvr49mhjWQ

Very interested to see if we could get some questions to the C’s about Cryptos. And more specifically, how long the PTB might have a world digital economy in place, before the grid gets wiped out and the economy implodes.
Spot on regarding Mannarino. I have followed him about a year now. He has been crude and uncanny in his analysis. Uniquely New York Italian over-the-top way of telling it like it is. A sort of guru where his Abrasive style Is a kind of gatekeeper of the information. I think he has a lot of insiders feeding him info too. His blind spot would be the cosmic aspect that unforeseen events will Intervene at some point.

I will check out that crypto dude. Thanks! As for the timeline, IDK. It is easy to fall into the trap of thinking it’s all planned out by design but there are a lot of chaotic wildcards that have yet to be played that have the potential to really mess up the game board. It seems we need to hit the point where a bigger quantum blob of people need to really see what a crock of lies all the main stream narratives are bonfire the cosmos responds.

Spot on regarding Mannarino. I have followed him about a year now. He has been crude and uncanny in his analysis. Uniquely New York Italian over-the-top way of telling it like it is. A sort of guru where his Abrasive style Is a kind of gatekeeper of the information. I think he has a lot of insiders feeding him info too.
Well said! He’s said as much; regarding his connections. So I wouldn’t doubt it.

His blind spot would be the cosmic aspect that unforeseen events will Intervene at some point.
Yes. That is an important point. Same for the Crypto channel to a degree. He does weave a light spiritual element to it, but I don’t believe there’s much regarding the cosmic aspects.

As for the timeline, IDK. It is easy to fall into the trap of thinking it’s all planned out by design but there are a lot of chaotic wildcards that have yet to be played that have the potential to really mess up the game board.
Exactly. I think what Mannarino and the Crypto dude may be seeing is the INTENDED plan, but how well that plays out with our Wildcard elements is to be seen.

But with the C’s commentary, we may be able to speculate. :whistle:

It seems we need to hit the point where a bigger quantum blob of people need to really see what a crock of lies all the main stream narratives are bonfire the cosmos responds.
I think this whole GME fiasco has played some part in bringing awareness to that.

I’m not a stock expert, nor do I know how possible this was, but from what I’ve read from others smarter than myself, there was a real potential for a crash of the financial system had certain backdoor deals not been made by Melvin Capital to restrict trading, due to them being so over leveraged on their short position against GME. Mind blowing if true. Their greed knows no bounds.

Since then I’ve read and seen many posts from people on trading threads on reddit or Twitter that seem to be understanding just how corrupt the financial system is and how stacked it is against the average person.

Their awareness has in-turn, made the new retail investors coming in that're asking questions from the more experienced guys, aware of it now.

Very curious to see where we go from here.

Oops Spellcheck Typo: "bonfire the cosmos responds" - should be BEFoRE the cosmos responds... I am thinking in terms of the C's mentioning the violation of the will of the people will have huge repercussions for these who violated that free will. That will manifest at some point in tandem with people waking up when the suffering hits some major level as yet unreached. So, perhaps the violation of the will of the masses with cause the events to wake up happen quicker? Because they lose control quicker?

But the patient is still asleep...is the anesthesia starting to wearing off?

Anyway I am going to check out that Crypto Dude you recommend - there are SO many out there it is kind of funny. Many are very good educators and many are flat out shills. My favorite one, just for laughs is that German guy. He is actually a caricature of himself! Not easy to pull off! But he is hilarious - you must know the one, yes?

If you want a couple suggestions, and are planning to invest in crypto, shoot me a message if you would like. I obviously cant guarantee anything, and never invest more than you can afford to lose.. this market is very volatile and fast paced.
Hey Weontv, just a small reminder that private messages are discouraged on the forum. It would be best if those who have questions contact you here on this thread by quoting your post. Apart from ensuring safety of both parties other readers may benefit from your insight :-)

I don't have the technical details figured out yet, but from the general idea of blockchain as it relates to bitcoin, it seems to me that the robustness of the system is based upon the assumption that all the computers in the network have computing power to the same magnitude, so that a single node couldn't compete against the whole network on the long run. I saw somewhere that a certain "guild of bitcoin miners" introduced a chain of 6 blocks (don't know if they were fraudulent transactions or not). My understanding is that at any point in time, the longuest cryptographically verfiable block chain at any point in time wins the race so to speak.
Now if a government/military whatever organization have computing capabilities that excede by orders of magnitude the computing capabilities of super computer werehouses with their GPUs and TPUs, maybe through quantum computing or some undisclosed technology, they would be able to rig the game without being noticed or traceable. I could be mistaken though.

Back
Top Bottom