Samozdrav Breathing Device - Inexpensive HBOT Alternative?

I think that's probably too much! You could end up hurting yourself. Maybe wait for feedback from others to see what they think.
I already thought about and considered 2 factors :
- start with only a few moment using samoz, like starting doing it only 1m
- do not use the oxygen mask, or at least do not put it back on the mouth just after having done the samoz

This should allow to test & experiment progressively without taking risks.

@irjO : i wonder the same and hard to compare : who would take the time to test (and compare so) all the different devices of different manufacturers knowing that the test takes a couple of months and that you'll never able to reproduce the results because your health may vary from one period of your life to another.

My bet on this is that you should stick on one model which demonstrated its efficiency which is the case for the one referenced here. Also, it's not a big investment. If this can't be directly delivered to you in US you probably can arrange with someone here in Europe to get it first delivered to him/her, then be furthemore sent by post. This would add an extra sending cost but would be worth it if necessary.

To my mind, looking at the benefits this tool can provide compared with its cost it's a good device to have in one house (even maybe 2, a backup one ^^) for the coming "horror theme park" the elites are preparing.

Hi dredger, using samozdrav in the hbot chamber is a good idea.
- The samoz's principle: you re-breathe the CO2 you exhale, so it acts by increasing the level of CO2 in the lungs and then in the blood. Once in the organs, CO2 helps O2 enter the cells. Co2 is the most powerful vasodilator, thus micronutrients and O2 enters more easily (this is why it's a good trick to take vitamins before going in the chamber).
This is the Bohr effect, described over a century ago, and which you can read about in physiology textbooks: by increasing CO2 in your lungs thus in your blood, you increase O2 uptake.

- The hbot's principle: the pressure in the chamber forces O2 into the cells.
So, extra help for one, forcing for the other.
By combining the two, it's logical that the rate of O2 reaching the cell is even better.

If you're using a hyperbaric chamber of over 2.5 ata (those in hyperbaric medicine centers), there's no need for additional CO2, as the quantity of O2 entering the cell is already high whith such a pressure.

Conversely, a chamber that only goes up to 1.5 ata is not very effective. Adding CO2 will therefore increase the efficiency of this low-pressure chamber. I'm talking here only about adults, because in children, 1.5 ata is very effective, so there's no need to put them in chambers higher than 1.5.

You know about oxygen cylinders containing nearly 100% O2: in hospitals or at home for COPD patients who need oxygen for life. patients who need oxygen for life. Well, there are also carbogen cylinders: 95% O2 and 5% CO2, or 93% / 7%. In comparison, ambient air contains only 0.03% CO2.
It was used in some hospitals, for inhalation inhaled (as with oxygen), to treat certain illnesses. Here is from wikipedia:

A carbogen mixture of 95% oxygen and 5%carbon dioxide can be used as part of the early treatment of central retinal artery occlusion. On this same premise it has also been proposed to be used in the management of sudden sensorineural hearing loss which can increase the blood flow to the inner ear and also possibly relieve the internal auditory artery spasm.

Its use in combinatio nwith nicotinamide is also being investigated in conjunction with radiation therapy in the treatment strategy of certain cancers. Because increased tumor oxygenation improves the cell-killing effects of radiation, it is thought that the inhalation of these agents during radiation therapy could increase its effectiveness.
Carbogen is also used in the manufacture of soft drinks (beer, sparkling water, champagne): "soda stream".
So, if you don't have carbogen in a large bottle fitted with a manometer sending both oxygen and carbon dioxide instead of your O2 extractor, you can indeed do samoz in the chamber, but do several short sequences instead of a single 20-minute one, so that you also have the O2 arriving in the chamber.
The oxymeter you show can indeed be interesting, even if you'd prefer getting a capnometer, as it reassures you about your good oxygenation.

To come back to using the samoz + mask and keep one's 2 hands free, i would be searching for such elastic headband, like the picture here :
... i'm currently using a normal (but big and thick) elastic, it's just a little bit uncomfortable but it's doing the job and i can consider doing more things while breathing in the samoz.
Try the Velcro brand fastening, or a large ribbon with an incision in the middle for the tube to pass through, and which you tie with a knot behind the head?

Last edited:
I’m just realizing about this thread and tried to search for the device but couldn’t find it on Amazon, I found it only this one on eBay but is not exactly the same, don’t know if will work the same:
Yes, it's good too,. There are lots of brands. The first model was the Frolov device, a russian one, then many models have been made in usa and china. There is also, a cute device, named the breather, that I use because it holds in the hand:

Back
Top Bottom