Samozdrav Breathing Device - Inexpensive HBOT Alternative?

In France there's the "Bol d’Air Jacquier" sold on organic trade fairs which is just an overpriced nebulizer (1 600 to 4 500 € lol) but it is sold to be used with "Orésine" which is essential oil of Landes pine (pin des Landes) or Térébenthine du Pin. [...]
So I was wandering, do Turpentine can help to bond with oxygen? @nature do you have an idea?

Thank you Ellipse for your question and these links. I read them all.

Terebentin is indeed among the antioxydant products extracted from plants. There is a thread on this forum about its benefits, especially on parasits and candida. The Healing Benefits of Turpentine/Essential Oils

In the references the author of that website promoting the "Bol d'air Jacquier" one reads:

1) www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6259611/ says:
Aromatic and medicinal plants produce essential oils containing both hydrocarbons and oxygenated derivatives. In fact, essential oils have been widely used in traditional medicine. Among others, antibacterial, antifungal, immunomodulatory, antiinflammatory, and antirheumatic activities have been described. (-)-Pinenes (α- and β-) are major components of turpentine, the byproducts of the pulp making industry. Recent clinical research has shown that they present antimicrobial activities.

2) https://https://www.holiste.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Dossier-Jacquier.pdf (in french):
Ses réflexions de chimiste l’amenèrent vers les essences naturelles insaturées et les terpènes peroxydés apportèrent la solution.
Translation: His thoughts as a chemist led him to unsaturated natural essences and peroxidized terpenes provided the solution.

From these documents, I conclude:
  • turpentine, extracted from pines, containes oxygenated substances. This is from where Jacquier had the idea to develop his inhalator machine.
  • Dr Thomas Levy, in his book Rapid virus recovery speaks about hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) being an excellent cure, especially by nebulization, for infectious diseases. It acts as an anti-oxydent by providing its oxygen molecule. He also mentions other means: ozone (O3), HBOT, UV blood irradiation, IV vitamin C.

• My take on it: Turpentine helps curing many infectious diseases, by the way of oxydo-reduction mecanisms. As do lots of other plant extracts. The symptomes she (the naturopath who promotes "Bol d'air" on her website), the symptoms she lists are also found in parasitic or fungal infections (chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, memory, sleep, etc...). Everything that brings elements to help mitochondrial function (anti-oxydants, electron providers, oxygen) would alleviate a wide range of symptoms.

One could have put hydrogen peroxid, bicarbonate, vitamine C, or NAC (there have been a thread on this forum), into this machine rather than in the nebulizer, the effect would have been the same. It's just a question of business:
    bolair1.PNG
I guess there are other variants of such machines. It's all about impressing consumers.

I have a question.

When you say "turpentine, extracted from pines, containes oxygenated substances", do you know what is the action in the body of the oxygen atom when absorbed through a such medium?

And so into the Samozdrav device?

Thank you very much for your researches!
No, in the Samozdrav, you don't put anything (just water at the final stage, the stage 4). The aim of the device is to create an "air hunger" by resistance, with increasing CO2 in the air you inhale. Same principle with the DIY device, or the Frolov's one.
When you inhale more CO2, your arteries dilate and your inhaled oxygen enters the cell more easily. See here for better explanation, with a revue of various studies:

And: CO2 (Carbon Dioxide): Health Effects, Uses and Benefits

I have a question.

When you say "turpentine, extracted from pines, containes oxygenated substances", do you know what is the action in the body of the oxygen atom when absorbed through a such medium?
Oxygenated substance: it's how they present substances that have an oxygen molecule been able to be given in chemical reactions inside the cells. For example, in parasits, virus, or in inflamed cells, or in cancerous cells, bringing oxygen molecules sustains the Fenton reaction until the pathogen is destroyed. This is the Fenton reaction, a process that involves electrons and oxygen inside the cell's biochemistry, and that will destroy the pathogen. Dr T. Levy explains it well in his book about recovering from infections.
In the article mentioned in the "Bol d'air" website , when they talk of "oxygenated" derivatives, they refer to the properties of blocking the pathogen's machinery. When it comes to normal cells of our bodies, no need to take anti-oxidants.
Whereas in normal cells of our body, in order to help our cells work optimaly, you have not to bring oxygen contained in more or less complex molecules (peroxyde hydrogen, ozone, turpentines, ascorbic acids, bicarbonate sodium, etc ... but to bring oxygen under the form O2 molcule. That's why inhaling turpentin has nothing to do with inhaling oxygen or vasodilating arteries (with CO2) in orfer to increase O2 delivering to our body's cells.
Yes, it's confusing when they present turpentine as oxygenated derivatives. But not oxygenating ... :whistle: marketing technics

the only option was to pay via PayPal and then the portal returns an error
I tried the website also (in January), and even then the paypal option was the only payment method they offered. And even then, the paypal function would not work.

So the paypal function has been "down" on the site since at least Jan 19, and has remained "down" ever since.
I have a sense that buying from this site will not be an option in the near term.

I can access it with no problems, all is in English, no shipping costs to Germany, but when I wanted to order it, the only option was to pay via PayPal and then the portal returns an error. :-(

Will try again later and see what happens.... 🤷‍♀️
I tried the website also (in January), and even then the paypal option was the only payment method they offered. And even then, the paypal function would not work.

So the paypal function has been "down" on the site since at least Jan 19, and has remained "down" ever since.
I have a sense that buying from this site will not be an option in the near term.

I bought mine from Amazon, is that possible for either of you? Ebay?

site since at least Jan 19, and has remained "down" ever since.
The link was posted only because of the manual and information they provide.
If someone wants to order from it it probably won't work in Germany because it's russian and the woke don't do russian these days. PayPal is woke as well. One might try to use VPN and thus use a non German server.
Otherwise eBay is a good option for ordering from Germany.

Back
Top Bottom