Saturn Articles

I think what this might be is a 3 density representation of fourth density. If you look at the center it appears to be a sphere within a sphere within a cube within a sphere within a spheare within a cube that gives rise to many spheres within a cube in the shape of a hexagon that gives rise to many hexagonal geometical patterns. Surrounded by a left handed helix. This helix is surrounded by a helix of square, triangle, square, triangle etc...this then gives rise two different types of volumes one with a twisted hexagon with triangles and the other only of hexagons. This is happening many many times. This part of the overall "helix" is surrounded by a toroid type of geometry filled with dodecahedrons on closer inspection it seems this toriod structure is really a twistd loop of dodecahedrons surrounded by two doublestranded helices that are twisted in a form of a helix whose helices are intertwined with the other's helices. It also looks like two sperm whales head to head and tail to tail with the head of only one eating the other's head and the tail of the head that is eating is also eating the other's tail. Jacobs Ladder then follows from one pole to the other giving rise to many born again reality perceptions and beyond that it seems that the twisted triangle/hexagon is the rose after which arises the cross but I don't see any indication of such a cross. [I wonder what type of pattern is blocked out in th right upper hand corner? It probably wasn't a mistake or accident]

Also if you look at the toroid object a bit more closely it seems there exists many symbols similar to fire/earth/air/water but a little bit different it seems but maybe not....

Thought I'd share my thoughts with you all!

rs said:
At Saturn's south pole, Cassini recently spotted a freaky human eye-like feature that resembles a hurricane.

"It's amazing to see such striking differences on opposite ends of Saturn's poles," said Bob Brown, team leader of the Cassini visual and infrared mapping spectrometer at the University of Arizona. "At the south pole we have what appears to be a hurricane with a giant eye, and at the north pole of Saturn we have this geometric feature, which is completely different."
Thought I'd put a link to the south pole feature.......

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/news/press-release-details.cfm?newsID=703

rs said:
Hoagland hasn't responded as of yet (that I can tell, anyway based on the front page of his enterprisemission site) but if this is not clear and obvious "Hoagland bait" then I don't know what would be...
Yes, it looks like Hoagland will jump on that one. On the enterprisemission site it now says "Saturn hexagon baffles NASA... but not Enterprise. Major paper to be published soon." And, he says that he explained the Saturn hexagon at the United Nations 15 years ago...

from http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/articles/show/139743-Length+of+Saturn's+day+gets+shorter

Scientists instead measure the rotation periods of the gas giants' magnetic fields, which are assumed to be closely tied to the spin rate of their solid interiors. For this to work, the rotation axis of a gas giant's magnetic field and the rotation axis around which the planet's solid core spins must differ.

But for Saturn, the two axes are nearly identical, so scientists have had to rely on even less direct measures to calculate its rotation rate. Using radio emissions data collected by the Voyager spacecraft in the 1980s, scientists initially determined a Saturnian day to be 10 hours, 39 minutes and 22 seconds.

That estimate was revised in 2004, using Cassini-collected data, to 10 hours, 45 minutes and 45 seconds. It was tweaked yet again last year to 10 hours, 47 minutes and 6 seconds.

Schubert admits that his and Anderson's estimate is only the latest educated guess. "We can't say with absolute certainty that this is Saturn's rotation rate," Schubert said. "At the moment, there's no way that anyone knows of to directly measure Saturn's rotation rate."
Is really diminishing the speed or it owes to the precision of the new instruments? This sounds me to the case of the new disclosed lunas of the exterior planets.

Since these measures were seemingly realized using the same method, there would not be the decrease of the speed of the gases related to a decrease of the gravity in this planet?

What's around Saturn??????????????

Do you know about that big yellow gold ring, or hoop, or whatever. But looks amazing, if you don't know, just search, but this is my question for the cs'

whats that big ring around saturn?

Re: What's around Saturn??????????????

Could this be what you are referring to?

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/194362-New-ring-detected-around-Saturn

Yes, I would Like to know what is the deal with the rings of Saturn. Plus I hear there are some mighty big ships around Saturn that NASA is very concerned about. Who or what are these and what are they doing out there. ?
Thank you
Cecil

Hi Cecilfb4,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read. Thanks.

Cecilfb4 said:
Plus I hear there are some mighty big ships around Saturn that NASA is very concerned about. Who or what are these and what are they doing out there. ?

Hi Cecil,

Can you please provide the source for the "big ships" statements you're making above.

Thx.

Funny, it does have some characteristics that resemble the asteroid Phobos that circles mars....... if your referring to the article of Science & Technology...on Sott, dated, sunday Oct.11, 09 .....and interesting what the C's said about Phobos's and what it represented ....?

I saw a video of Robert Dean at the 2009 Exopolitical European Summit and he had a slide show that showed 2 spherical shaped ships that he said were larger than the moon orbiting around Saturn as well as a 2,000 mile-long ship that he thought might be mining the rings of Saturn.

I forgot to introduce myself so here is what I posted.
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum but not to the work. I read the wave series about 5/6 years ago and much of the other articles that Laura has published. I got away from the work and started reading Ra and L&L research stuff and I discovered this forum which I was very happy about. I have been awake for some time and am now working on myself and working on my shadow side that seems to demanding some attenton and intergration. The times are exciting, interesting and for some dangerious. I live in California and I have no plans on leaving anytime soon. My general mantra is as the C's would say, it is not where you are but who you are.

Ok about the ships, I attended the aware and aware conference her in LA some weeks back. Bob Dean showed some pictures of some massive ships NASA supposedly took. He had a series of photos and said that these large ships are in our solar system right now. He went on to say that NASA had destroyed a large amount of film but someone took some of the film before it was destroyed and passed it on to him. Alex Collier also mentioned these ships. They both did not say of they are foe or friend and I was wondering what the C's would say about them.

I found a presentation of Robert Dean here that includes the said images around 26 minutes in:
_http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1867745

R.Dolan in UFO's and the National Security State said:
Regarding matters connected with “national security,” there appears to be a wealth of information that does not exist officially. Thus, a request to find such documents through a Freedom of Information Act request would be in vain. Add to this the likelihood that perhaps the most sensitive information regarding UFOs may not even exist in document form (“the first rule in keeping secrets is nothing on paper,” Richard Helms), and one can appreciate the difficulty that an honest UFO researcher has in ferreting out the truth.

Robert 'Bob' Dean claims to have come across top secret documents while working at NATO headquarters in the mid 60's. He claimed to have "Cosmic Top Secret" clearance although that claim has been questioned. So for the moment I am kind of skeptical of anything he has to say on the matter although that is not to say that there is no "ship" out there around Saturn.

By the way, were you aware that the conference that you attended, "Awake and Aware" was sponsored by Project Camelot? :cool2:

And there is this from the transcripts:

Session 950121:

Q: (T) When we were talking about other people, let me throw another name out here, Robert Dean, do you know who
he is?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Is he telling the truth as he knows it?
A: Some.
Q: (T) Is there more to what he knows, he's just not telling all of it?
Q: (T) Is he as honest and up front as he seems to be?
A: Subjective.
Q: (T) Is he doing disinformation for the government?
A: No.
Q: (T) He's really a good speaker. Is he doing disinformation for anyone?
A: No. Withholds.
Q: (T) He's withholding information?
A: Some.
Q: (J) He's withholding MJ12 information? (T) Well, it could be anything. He's made several sweeping statements and
has lots of facts and figures and stuff that he was privy to when he was in the military in NATO, was all that information
about the "Assessment" and all that stuff all true?
A: Close.
Q: (T) Was he allowed to see it on purpose?
A: No.
Q: (T) So his story about that it was there in the security vault, and because he had access and because he was able to
see it, and that he just was intrigued by it is true?
Q: (T) Okay. Is he going to tell the rest of what he knows?
A: Open.
Q: (T) Is he in danger because he is telling the truth?
A: Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom