Saturn Articles

Re: What's around Saturn??????????????

Yes, I am aware the conference was put on by project Camelot. Why do you ask? Are they not on the up and up. I suppose the C's have made mention of them.

SAO said:
I found a presentation of Robert Dean here that includes the said images around 26 minutes in:
_http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1867745

thank you SAO for the link. I saw the video, saturn images is at 36 minutes and this guys seems to be very good hearted guy, but some of the opinions are made me feel sorry for him. I loved his slide of planet Earth from sky. This is the most beautiful picture I every seen.

- he stresses that do not even doubt that 'our descendants will reclaim their rightful space in skies'

- he fails to go beyond the veil layer of NASA authorities hiding the UFO photos for the sake of their pet projects , though proudly claims his official position gives him authority to slap the NASA chief.

- His concept of 1000 miles diameter UFO's mining in the Saturn rings for minerals is very interesting.

- I was some what puzzled by his lack of 'connecting the dots' between human suffering and UFO's, though he suggests are we are their genetically modified hybrids. He seems to have still stuck to the idea that they are benevolent, since they have n't come and overtly took over us. He believes homo sapiens are planted here 200,000 years and very soon we all will be tranfigured to new race, sour to the galaxies to claim our space. WoW!. I felt very sorry for him. I was impressed by his presentation skill and how presented them is impressive.

I thought one point, some body should send him cass. transmission executable to him and ask him to read. Probably it will educate him.

New ring detected around Saturn

Scientists tell the journal Nature that the tenuous ring is probably made up of debris kicked off Saturn's moon Phoebe by small impacts.

". . . by small impacts", such as those made by comet fragments zooming their way into our cosmic neighborhood perhaps?

They think this dust then migrates towards the planet where it is picked up by another Saturnian moon, Iapetus. [...]
The scale of the new ring feature is astonishing. Nothing like it has been seen elsewhere in the Solar System.

Pic from the article:

_46509289_saturn_ring_466in.gif

Thank you SAO for link, 1984 for the transcript and Vulcan 59 for you reserve on Dean; watched video, very curious, not for what he says but what he does not say – have not read his book. He essentially endorses the ET friends agenda, however, see (T’s) questions and C’s response. At the same time he discusses difficulties in our present/future transformation; evident, and makes the child/adult civilisation reference of Type 00 juxtaposed to Type 2. Hyperdimensional aspects are not broached.

The audience seemed perhaps relived knowing they have new benevolent friends, possibilities and his words seemed to give them encouragement and some sort of resolve that they could psychologically manage, however complex in meaning it is.

His experiences and subsequent geopolitical learning in his positions would be far greater than the norm, but will need to learn more myself to understand the ‘utilization’ of his learning’s, if other than face value, or as the C’s indicated below.

Q: (T) When we were talking about other people, let me throw another name out here, Robert Dean, do you know who
he is?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Is he telling the truth as he knows it?
A: Some. [what % could that mean - 1% +/-?]
Q: (T) Is there more to what he knows, he's just not telling all of it?
Q: (T) Is he as honest and up front as he seems to be?
A: Subjective.
Q: (T) Is he doing disinformation for the government?
A: No.
Q: (T) He's really a good speaker. Is he doing disinformation for anyone?
A: No. Withholds.
Q: (T) He's withholding information?
A: Some.
Q: (J) He's withholding MJ12 information? (T) Well, it could be anything. He's made several sweeping statements and
has lots of facts and figures and stuff that he was privy to when he was in the military in NATO, was all that information
about the "Assessment" and all that stuff all true?
A: Close.
Q: (T) Was he allowed to see it on purpose?
A: No.
Q: (T) So his story about that it was there in the security vault, and because he had access and because he was able to
see it, and that he just was intrigued by it is true?
Q: (T) Okay. Is he going to tell the rest of what he knows?
A: Open.
Q: (T) Is he in danger because he is telling the truth?
A: Maybe.

And it's pretty narrow-minded to assume that just because they don't exterminate us, they are suddenly not "malevolent". That part just urked me! He doesn't strike me as one to make such a stupid and incorrect assumption so it's more likely a lie just for the public. The evidence for why this assumption is blatantly wrong is everywhere - humans don't go into forests to exterminate animals just for the hell of it, but we, as a species, are pretty malevolent to one another and all other life forms. We only kill when it serves our interest - no STS group will exert energy to go around killing everyone and everything unless they somehow gain from that activity, with the exception of some mindless blood lust perhaps.

The most malevolent humans do not kill anyone, they control with lies and manipulation and have others do the killing for them to keep the fear and divisiveness level high. Humans also breed lifestock and "take care" of them, we study animals without necessarily killing them in the process, we experiment on them, and often we just ignore them entirely as we go about our usually STS business. Of course it doesn't mean a malevolent race won't exterminate us on a whim, but just because they do not is not evidence of benevolence, it just means they may not have a need to do this - like if we pose no threat to them, nor do they gain anything from killing us, and/or potentially have some use for us being alive (like food, entertainment, curiosity, potential enslavement, whatever it is).

And of course if the concept of Karma is real and you get it from violating free will, then perhaps they would be aware of it and that would also be a reason not to randomly kill unless they have to. Some channeling sources (either RA or Marciniak I think) have mentioned that 4D STS are not usually violating free will directly, but trick/tempt us into choosing ignorance and enslavement via our own free will, probably to avoid karmic consequences whenever possible.

SAO said:
And it's pretty narrow-minded to assume that just because they don't exterminate us, they are suddenly not "malevolent". That part just urked me! He doesn't strike me as one to make such a stupid and incorrect assumption so it's more likely a lie just for the public.

Well, I watched the first five minutes of the video - that was all I could take of his rambling, after he kept initially stressing that he had so much information to give and so little time, (he really stressed this, he had 3 hours of material and one hour 15 minutes to speak) - with that in mind, his rambling made no sense. I kept thinking, get on with the information already and stop rambling. Of course, this is when he mentioned that he was in the Army for 27 years and in Army Intelligence... so....

I did fast forward to the part with pictures you mentioned, but wasn't really impressed by them, they seemed like they could be any number of things - but perhaps they're completely genuine - though the definitions - don't know. All in all, it doesn't surprise me at all that he says the beings are not malevolent - isn't that what all disinformation artists say? (Even if the C's say he's not doing disinformation for the government - he sure seems to be doing it for someone, if even himself.) Perhaps I just got off on a bad impression after his description of the Vietnam war, since I've been reading JFK by L. Fletcher Prouty - so I knew what he was saying wasn't true. But, perhaps he didn't know what he was saying wasn't true. All in all, I don't see any reason to think that the majority of what he is saying is the truth, though he may have some facts spread around in there.

Hi gene_spleen,

That story is on SOTT news page here.

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read. Thanks.

Intriguing, to say the least. It is posted on SOTT:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/194875-What-Shook-Up-Saturn-s-Rings-in-1984-

As this is your first post, gene_spleen, would you please post an introductory message in the Newbies section? We ask everyone to do this so that members can get to know one another and get some idea of where people are coming from. Thanks.

Ah, I see that Vulcan59 already welcomed you!

I have a question: do we have proofs that these rings were flat before the supposed incindent? Can simulations results be really trusted as a reply to this question?Because if we have nothing, then perhaps they are just like that and we were assuming they were flat. Just a thought.

Hexagon in the skies of Saturn

Talking about strange spirals in the skies in Norway, look whats at the North Pole of Saturn:

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/12/saturn-hexagon/

Re: Hexagon in the skies of Saturn

Hi Ian,

Thanks. This story was featured on SOTT's main news page. :)

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/198675-Saturn-s-Mysterious-Hexagon-Emerges-from-Winter-Darkness

Outstanding parade of solid ideas - again. Thank you.

Hope it's ok if I list the set of curiosities here:

1. The rings themselves
2. The shepherd moons, unique to Saturn.
3. The ridged moons, unique to Saturn?
4. The hexagons at the poles, unique to Saturn?
5. The curiously complex atmo of Titan, methane rain, lakes, rivers.
6. Iapetus

and lest we forget:

7. The highly unusual spokes in the rings.

From Al Stewart: "I was drawn by the Sirens of Titan... As are we all"

Back
Top Bottom