Scandinavian observations and perspectives

It is election time in Denmark, one MP, Lars Aslan Rasmussen, reported on his public for all FB page what happened to him when he drove around in Copenhagen on his bicycle to put up posters. As I have reported before, the vandalizing of elections posters have increased and here is what he experienced:

GET OUT! THIS IS OUR TURF!
Unfortunately, I had a very sad experience today while I was hanging up posters. A group of very young boys told me to get off their turf, that Muslims shouldn't run for office, or vote, and that democracy was going against Allah, and that I was a dirty "House -homie-, by the way."
I told them I don't think Allah cares about Danish elections, and I was allowed to be there.
Then they threatened to tear down my posters.
I thought, " they just don't."
But when I went by my bike later, yes, it had happened.:-(
The worst part is not that the posters have been torn, or that they call me anything.
The worst part was their age!
They were so young, they could have been my kids if I'd started early.
They were born and raised in Denmark, just as I am.
And yet we're so different.
I'm not mad at those boys.
I am angry at the parents who are totally failing their responsibilities, and angry at the religious lunatics who are filling young people with so much hatred of Danish society.
Fortunately, the majority like our democracy, and I therefore hope as many as possible gives the fanatics the finger and the votes for the elections.
And, by the way ... :
There's no such thing as " our territory."
I'm gonna fill the barn cycle with posters and come back tomorrow-no one's gonna threaten me or my colleagues not to campaign

He hopes for better times, and many others do too. Optimism is okay, but there are now also an increasing number of people who are loosing hope of a different outcome than their worst pessimism, similar to what is already happening in some cities in France, Sweden and Germany. Others see the problem and repeat the words of the queen during her speech at New Year: "May God preserve the country"

Recent events made me recall a meteorite that fell over Ejby and Herlev only 10- 12 km west and north west from the center of Copenhagen were the parliament and city administration are located. It happened on February 6th, 2016, in the evening just after 22:00 on an overcast night. Later they found almost 9 kg of material in different places, making it the largest recorded fall. About three years earlier except for 9 days, a meteorite fell over Russia in Chelyabinsk and from the following session there are some interesting points about that event:
Q: (L) Well I noticed that there were so-called "floods of the millennium" in various places in Europe back in, what was it? 1997? When Hale-Bopp was flying around the sky. And now we have a couple of comets. We had Hale-Bopp and Hayakatuke at the same time, didn't we? There was something else, either before or after, or right along at that same time. Now we have a couple more comets. Is there any relationship between these comets and our weather?

A: And so much more!

Q: (L) You mean so much more influences our weather than just comets?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So Earth really isn't a closed system where it would be possible for... Well, I don't want to say that. It's just not a closed system and there are all kinds of things on Earth that are influenced by the solar system?

A: And more.

Q: (L) From outside the solar system... From the universe?

A: Yes. But scientists have been blinded by being led by the blind!

Q: (L) Hmm. So you say, "Scientists have been blinded by being led by the blind." Do you mean that...

A: When science is used for killing they have lost their honor and their way. Remember the parable of the talents. The man who was afraid and hid and hoarded? Then when the master came he was cast into darkness with the weepers and wailers. Thus shall it be yet again.

Q: (L) Well, we notice that the weather has really gone freaking crazy all over the planet. There are gigantic sink holes opening up in place after place. There are more and more creatures being washed up from the oceans on beaches by the thousands - or even millions, dead. (Andromeda) Storms, tornadoes. (L) Places were tornadoes don't usually happen. Migrations. What kind of migrations? (Kniall) Dolphins. (L) Oh, that incredible mass migration of dolphins. And wasn't there one of sharks, too? (Andromeda) That was last year, but yeah. (L) Creatures being found in strange places...

A: All stimulated by the approaching wave.

Q: (L) Stimulated by the approaching wave? They sense something, is that what you're saying?

A: No, the wave and its electrical and magnetic components affect the entire solar system thus, the Earth and certain geological events; this then can lead to mass deaths.
[...]
Q: [...](L) Okay, as you know, we had a wonderful little exploding comet fragment out there in Russia that did some serious damage and injured lots of people. I'm not glad that it injured lots of people, but I just think it was pretty interesting that this happened like within three days of our new book "Comets and The Horns of Moses" being released in hardcopy. So, I guess the first question is: Anything to tell us about the exploding comet fragment, or whatever they wanna call it? It could have an asteroid, or it could have a comet fragment, or whatever?

A: Denatured comet but who's counting?

Q: (L) Okay. Is that all you're gonna say?

A: Just wait for the next one! That one will be a doozie! And it has "friends!"

Q: (L) Can you give us a time estimate on that? [laughter] (Belibaste) And location? (L) Location, maybe? (Andromeda) Roughly? Ballpark figures? (Belibaste) Plus size?

A: We would have liked to arrange things so that it could have hit [birds start chirping a lot in the background] on the very day of the book release, however things just don't work that way in the STO reality. Thus, the same applies to predictions of future impacts.

Q: (L) That was a nice way of saying, "No dice!" So there is more out there that's coming, but you can't tell us exactly when, and the next one's gonna be a doozie; so we know that much. Are you saying you know that much?

A: Yes. Please put all former clues together for ballpark figure, keeping in mind that the universe is open thus there will always be variables.

Q: (L) Okay. (Andromeda) Past comet streams? (L) So in other words, if we factor in what we know from the science of, say, Victor Clube and Bill Napier, plus observations we make, plus historical records, etc. and signs, we can figure out that something is probably fairly imminent. That would be my best guess. My thought is that if we don't get a plague from this one that exploded over Russia, we will from the next one. That's my best guess.

A: Good guess!

Q: (L) Okay. What else? (Ailen) I can't hear a thing with the birds! (L) Hush up back there! (Mr. Scott) They were fine for awhile, and they all woke up. They're repeating letters and answers to each other. (L) Okay, what's our next topic? (PoB) One more question. Was there any connection between the Russian meteorite and the asteroid DA14?

A: Indeed. By the way, have you noticed how many "new" bodies are being discovered in the solar system?!?

Q: (L) I thought I heard something the other day about how Pluto now has more satellites. Acquiring them from... (PoB) Do they mean that they were parts of the same body?

A: No.

Q: (PoB) So it's a swarm. (L) They were friends! Next? (Belibaste) You know there was this place in Central Europe... A guy at his house, he got meteorites that fell on his house like five or six times. Is the cause a local anomaly in the electric charge of the Earth in this specific location?

Q: (Belibaste) Okay. Is it that locally, the place, is it more positive, or more negative than the asteroid or meteorite?

A: Neg

Q: (Belibaste) More negative. Okay. Can one individual, or several individuals, attract in a similar manner as this place, some cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) Is it because their electric charge collectively or individually is modified?

A: Not only electric charge. In the realm from which some of these things are manifested or, better, "directed", information is king.

Q: (Belibaste) So if a group of individuals acquires, stores, information that is orthogonal to truth, i.e. lies, will this fact of acquiring information that is orthogonal to truth increase the attraction to meteorites or cometary bodies?

Q: (Belibaste) How does it work?

A: Other realm just mentioned... Gravity waves.

Q: (L) Are you saying that gravity waves are a property of a different realm?

A: Mostly.
When the meteorite fell in 2016, I didn't consider it a particularly auspicious omen, not because I would expect another hit, but it wasn't really a fun event. The way things have developed has shown that this trend of being orthogonal to truth has hardly become less than it has in so many other European cities. Now considering that the incident that the Social Democrat MP experienced involved kids or young boys of Muslim background, there is actually another session, the implications of which might be worth reflecting on:

(L) Yes... I guess I'm gonna put the cat among the pigeons. I've got two topics in my mind. The first one is the black hole of Mecca. Now, this guy Peter Townsend - which is probably a pseudonym because he probably won't write under his own name since he fears for his life - says that Mecca didn't exist and that Islam as a religion started out in very strange ways. Basically, he says that Islam is not a very friendly religion according to his way of thinking. Now, I don't think we need to ask any questions about the research he did, because that's all pretty plain and clear. But his conclusions are that Islam needs to be reformed or something needs to be done about it because it's not a very friendly bunch of people at present due to the beliefs that are inculcated into them from birth. Aside from the teachings in Islam that all other religions are wrong and only Muslims are right, and Muslims are entitled to kill non-believers, he's basically suggesting that inherent in Islam is a corruption, that the religion itself is inherently bad. But we've been discussing it, and we don't see that there is that much difference between one fraudulent religion and another. I mean, Christianity and Judaism are both pretty bad in some ways. So, I don't see... Is Islam inherently corrupt and a bad influence in general?

A: Consider carefully the developmental pathways of the three test cases. First you have Judaism. It began as a widespread cult of comet/storm god worship. It was reformulated to meet the needs of a dispossessed people and encourage solidarity among them. Christianity had a dual beginning. First was an apocalyptic cult of intolerance and violence. Second was a message of spiritual transformation based on the life of an extraordinary man full of mercy. Islam is the miscegenation of the worst of both. How can there be any positive elements out of complete falsehood?

Q: (L) So, you're saying that Islam is a mix of the worst parts of Judaism and Christianity? [Review of last answer] Is it possible that there was a strong influence of the Dead Sea Scroll people on the formulation of Islam?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) And based on the studies of the Dead Sea Scrolls people, that was a bunch of schizoid psychopaths.

(Joe) Were they Jews?

(L) Yeah. They were Jews that thought all other Jews were corrupt and only they had the truth, and they were all itching to go out and kill everybody who didn’t believe the way they did. There is a whole field of studies devoted to the Dead Sea Scrolls and related texts such as the Books of Enoch and Enochian apocalypticism. I’ve got quite a bit of it covered in my text on Paul, Josephus and Jesus.

(Joe) So they were the origin of the first wave of Christianity. And then Caesar came along.

(L) Well, actually, Paul came along with his vision of the merciful savior, Caesar. This was the background to the several puzzling references in the New Testament to a conflict between Paul and the “Jerusalem Christians”. There was the Dead Sea Scrolls types, Zealots, etc, and then Paul. Again, I’ve covered this pretty well in my yet-to-be-published book on the topic. And don’t forget that the creators of Islam borrowed heavily from the stories of Abraham and Moses which the Jews invented with models of real historical figures of Greek and Egyptian history back when the OT was written in about 272 BC. All of that is discussed by Gmirkin and Wajdenbaum. (Argonauts of the Desert etc.} The inventors of Islam didn't know that they were creating stories based on already invented stories, etc.

(Joe) So the worst of both Judaism and early Christianity would be intolerance and violence and storm god worship. Islam more than any of the religions is influenced by cataclysms in that sense, no?

Q: (Joe) At the time that it appeared, was there stuff going on? It was the Dark Ages, right?

Q: (L) So that would give a perfect explanation for why they were attracted to that apocalyptic literature. It was a time when it had the most meaning.

(Joe) And it's relatively recent.

(L) And also if some of these people like Heinsohn and Fomenko are right about years being inserted into the historical timeline, it could have been even more recent and more close together than we think. History is such a muddle because of all the manipulations.

(Andromeda) So Islam is based mostly on fear and avoidance, whereas even Judaism had the idea of solidarity behind it. And Christianity had spiritual development. Islam has none of that.

(L) No, there doesn’t appear to be anything about real spiritual development in Islam other than trying to model oneself on Muhammed and “submitting” to his alleged declarations; that’s a bit problematical when you find out that the original model of Muhammed was probably a Dead Sea Scrolls inspired apocalypticist, likely a schizoid psychopathic fanatic. Go out and kill some people and you get grapes in the afterlife, not naked women. You get grapes.

(Andromeda) How many grapes? [laughter]

(L) 72!! Well, that was one of things that was really surprising. Apparently, there was a mistranslation or misunderstanding of the word somehow, and so you only get 72 grapes. [laughter]

(Andromeda) A lot of people are gonna be very disappointed! [laughter]

Then there was another session from May 13, 2017 right after the French election which had some discussion and mentioned the plans of the US for Europe and the EU: Session 13 May 2017
Q: (Pierre) Well, so it's that. People got scared. That's a documented thing. The first leaks from Macron's servers was those documents from a NATO/CIA-sponsored foundation in France that was pushing for a lot of migration and a lot of mosques and stuff. I was wondering if his main mission is to bring in migrants and stir things up to lead towards a civil war?

A: US wishes to destabilize EU similar to Syria so that they can come in and "fix" things. i.e. rule and control resources and trade the "American way". Everyone will speak English!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) They sure have a sense of humor, but I'm not sure that will be the only consequence...

(L) So basically, some kind of cabal in the deep state of the US is at the bottom of some kind of One World Order plan to really basically bit by bit take the entire planet under its control. Is that it either overtly or covertly?

A: Covertly at present, but overtly eventually.

Q: (Joe) That's been the goal for a long time.

(L) That means that Trump is a real thorn in their flesh because he's kind of an isolationist and a nationalist. He wants to go the opposite way, and that's why they wanted to get rid of Le Pen. And anybody else who's a nationalist is basically a "bad guy". The only good guys are the ones who do what the US says. Do they really realize how weak they are? I mean, their own country is falling apart. Their own infrastructure is going to the dogs. The education of their people is deplorable. The health of their people is deplorable. The death rate... They're not paying attention to ANY of those things, and yet they're trying to rule the world? That's not a very good example to set.

A: Psychopaths are "reality blind".
It seems that the US, at its chaos creating disposal can count on a growing group of young people in countries like Denmark who on the surface of things are antagonistic, but who in terms of their ability to create chaos can turn into a very useful advance party that in a few years time could be old enough to help generate an influence that will make parts of Europe look like Syria, thus necessitating a bit of fixing.

Regarding conflicts of the future, there is actually a work of fiction called:
Den danske borgerkrig 2018-24 The Danish Civil War 2018-2024
In the early 21st century war erupted across Europe. The 2008 financial crisis led to the collapse of the European welfare state and the Danish Civil War closely followed, lasting from 2018 to 2024. [...]
The book is according to the critics very humorous, but interesting title isn't it?

We don't have a civil war just yet, but we do have a parting of ways among people. The Danish MP of the center left party, that I mentioned at the beginning was not respected in his own neighbourhood an actually harrassed. Perhaps one could say that the society is becoming more polarized. In some instances people find new alliances or become aware that something has changed. How they perceive it depends on who they are.

A few posts back I posted a picture of a Muslim demonstration in front of the Danish Parliament, where one demonstrator had a sweat shirt that carried the name of Paris St. Germain. As it happens there is a Danish journalist and very devoted Catholic, Iben Thranholm, who has been very touched and shocked by the burning of Notre Dame in Paris and the general destruction of churches in France. She interpreted this development as a wake up call to the people of Europe, and has now allegedly and unexpectedly signed up with a new right wing party. I am not convinced, based on previous statements that she is fully behind the programme of the party, but it will give her publicity and a chance for a few weeks to speak her mind about what she thinks is problematic in Western European society, which is the dominance of materialism, the deterioration of the Christian faith, spiritual culture and more traditional European in general. Her appeal speaks of the tension and clouds on the horizon, so for the record here is her abstract below the youtube video linked to under the heading:
Notre Dame Fire is a wake-up call to all Europeans
Iben Thranholm talks about the spiritual message that Notre Dame fire carriers to Europe. Its call to change our life, to rebuild the Faith and not only the walls of the cathedral. Europe is disappearing like the burning sanctuary because it has abandoned faith, but fire is also what purges to bring forth repentance and renewal.

Trying to understand the experience of Lars Aslan Rasmussen, that I wrote about yesterday, I recalled there was this:
March 12, 2019: Palestinian Cleric Abu Taqi Al-Din Al-Dari at Al-Aqsa Mosque: France Will Become an Islamic Country Through Jihad; Entire World Will Be Subject to Islamic Rule with transcript on:
Palestinian Cleric Abu Taqi Al-Din Al-Dari at Al-Aqsa Mosque: France Will Become an Islamic Country Through Jihad; Entire World Will Be Subject to Islamic Rule that ends:
Thus, the rule of Islam will spread to the entire world, in one of three ways: Conversion to Islam, payment of the jizya poll-tax, or we will ask for Allah’s help and fight them, until the entire world is subject to the rule of Islam.
And also:
March 31, 2019: Al-Aqsa Mosque Address by Ahmad Al-Khatwani: Job of Muslims Is to Bring "Hateful Infidels" to Islam through Jihad; Rome Will Be Conquered with transcript on: Al-Aqsa Mosque Address by Ahmad Al-Khatwani: Job of Muslims Is to Bring "Hateful Infidels" to Islam through Jihad; Rome Will Be Conquered which has:
Sheikh Ahmad Al-Khatwani:
"[...]
"There is nothing in Islamic terminology – neither in the Hadith nor in the Quran – about Muslim being hateful towards others. Muslims do not hate. Muslims strive to bring the hateful infidels out of the darkness and into the light. [Muslims] strive to bring Islam to them. All Muslims do is break down the physical obstacles that prevent them from calling on [infidels] to convert to Islam. We do not hate anyone. All we do is carry the call and the message of Islam to the world, because Islam is a religion for mankind in its entirety, and it is our duty to guide mankind to the right path through this religion. But if [the infidels] reject [Islam] because of their hatred, we have no choice but to break down these obstacles. Since these are physical obstacles, how are they supposed to be broken down? Not through Facebook and the Internet. This will be done by a huge Muslim army that will wage Jihad for the sake of Allah."
In case the MP could not understand where this idea of the kids "This is our area, get out." comes from, the above Muslim scholars offers help.

The position and statements of Iben Thranholm that I posted a link to in the previous post, is visible in an interview:
Western Christianity is spiritually confused and misguided by multiculturalism

In terms of the importance of Christianity, perhaps Jordan Peterson explains it close to how Iben Thranholm might think in this video: Jordan Peterson: The Story of Christ is the Foundation upon which Western Civilization Exists

In so far as multiculturalism is related to post modernism, Iben Thranholm's position might be along the lines of Jordan Peterson. On his own youtube there is: 2017/02/25: Jordan Peterson: Postmodernism: How and why it must be fought about 12 minutes long.

Another on postmodernism is What Postmodernism Got Right & How It Fails | Jordan B Peterson

It seems that some commentators now more explicitly compare Denmark with Sweden in rather clear terms, here are some points from Michael Jalving, just for the record, because it does serve as a comment on the event of the MP who had his posters torn down by young Muslim kids, about which I posted yesterday.

Michael Jalving
The Swedish sickness spreads to Denmark
We are heading towards a collective hypnosis where mainstream pretends to be our Destiny.

They came at dawn, six men tall and arrested Snaphanens photographer and blogger Steen Raaschou, like my co-blogger Jaleh Tavakoli he is accused to have shared a grainy video of the ritual beheading of two young Nordic girls in Morocco last year. Shortly after was also New Borgerliges candidate Jeppe Juhl taken by the police, probably because he has hinted that there was talk about an Islamic terrorist attack, which the Danish authorities almost got good with covering.

Apparently, the multicultural state is becoming desperate. Anyone who interferes with the notion that a muslim is a friend you have not yet met shall enter the black pot. The multicultural state, politics, media and education are not at all aware that they damage their own case with attacks on their political opponents.

[...]

Rasmus Paludan is a messenger of delicate and bad news, and the Tight Course is a symptom of decades of insane policies in the area. While we move toward a mental Sweden, a kind of collective hypnosis, where the mainstream seems as if muslim immigration is our destiny, something we neither can or should oppose, and that the future also calls for a larger public sector, more digital disruption, earlier retirement and the billions of dollars thrown out after the new religious project to ”save the climate”.

Strict course is Denmark's Sweden Democrats, The Unworthy with whom no human person wants to be seen or cooperate. In the TV studio, ”the antiracists” turn their backs on the Nazi. It looks like a schoolyard in a dysfunctional school because it's a schoolyard in a dysfunctional school. The Danish public school, which also sails outwards, has apparently moved into the parliament. There is not just cold air between them and him; which is under vacuum, the black sun, molecular meltdown, and moralism is so thick that you have to cut through it.

I know I'm not supposed to, but I laughed when I heard Rasmus Paludan hurling the former CD of Mimi Jakobsen's Nazi complaint back into her head in the DR's usually meaningless chitchat program ”evening show.” Nazi? You are. It's not only dirty, Paludan has a point, too. The pack mentality with which the apostles of good shame shame him time by time is Nazi or liberal-fascist.

Is there any sense in maintaining that humanism is Nazi? Yeah, you can, actually. While the declared humanists look down on the residents – the mob with its populist impulses and bad taste – they want to create a Lebensraum for The Third World migrants and their colourful diversity. It is understood that immigrants are the new superhuman, while residents have to vacate the grounds and pay for enrichment.

It is so clear, that no one dare say it, but the media's treatment of the Rasmus Paludan reminiscent of their treatment of Donald Trump. Of course in a smaller scale, everything is bigger in the UNITED states, also the lie, but the leading moralists of counting on him for anything, brain damage and convicted of racism, which he thankfully is.
It will be seen soon enough where this will all lead.

When reading the last transcript, the situation in Scandinavia came to mind. Christians will likely soon be chased out of their home countries and a caliphate will take the place. This could even happen through the ballot box. In light of the recent readings and discussions on intelligent design, it seems to have happened through this Darwinist materialist push that eroded the Christian foundation on which the whole Western culture was based.

Two articles about Sweden on Sputnik today shows how this takeover is proceeding apace.

Outrage as Sweden Launches 'Yalla Driver's License' Campaign in Arabic (VIDEO)
08:49 22.05.2019(updated 10:00 22.05.2019)Get short URL

The ad features an apparently Muslim immigrant couple complaining about the weather in the Scandinavian country and using a derogatory racial epithet for "Swedes".
The Swedish Transport Administration has launched an information campaign in Arabic about the process of getting a driver's license in Sweden.
[...]
"In Sweden, Arabic is now the largest language after Swedish and at the Swedish Transport Administration about 20 percent of all knowledge tests are written in Arabic. At the same time, the proportion of approved tests is considerably lower than in Swedish. We want to change this by reaching out to the target group about what is required to be a safe driver", Kristina Hagberg of the Swedish Transport Administration said.

[...]
The sequence runs almost entirely in Arabic, yet features Swedish subtitles. The choice of language coupled with the use of a racial epithet for "Swedes" many perceive as derogatory has sparked outrage among the Swedish public.

-----
And then this article about the Swedish Justice Minister, who wishes to ban the old Nordic alphabet, the runes.
Pagans, History Buffs Rage as Sweden Considers Banning "Nazi" Runes
12:13 22.05.2019
The government's reported plans to ban the traditional runic alphabet alongside heathen imagery, due to their alleged popularity in Neo-Nazi circles, have sparked the ire of politicians and ordinary Swedes alike.
The government is currently investigating the possibility of banning the use of old Norse runes, the Swedish news outlet Samhällsnytt reported.
The background to the investigation, lobbied by Social Democrat Justice Minister Morgan Johansson, is the Swedish neo-Nazis' alleged predilection with the runic script, despite the fact that it predates the spread of neo-Nazi ideology by a thousand years.
According to the government proposal, ancient Norse symbols, imagery, and traditional jewellery can also be banned as "incitement of ethnic hatred". This applies, among other things, to Thor's Hammer known as Mjölner, the Valknut (or Odin's knot) and the magical stave Vegvisir.
The government's "one cure fits all" approach has enraged neo-pagans, who adhere to the ancient Nordic religion known as Asatru, and history enthusiasts, who believe that Viking culture is an inherent part of Scandinavian heritage.

Banning an entire written language restricts the freedom of religion, which is backed by the Swedish Constitution and international conventions, they argued. Additionally, by adding contrived meaning to the runic script, the government is making the same mistake as the Nazis, who widely utilised Nordic imagery.

[...]

This article today shows how difficult it is if you go against the stream. A lot of black and white thinking. Authoritarian followers comes to mind. It is pretty thought provoking and a testimony to how far of the rails our society has come with Sweden being a forerunner (over the cliff):

Girl Reportedly Bullied by Teacher, Classmates for Refusing to 'Climate Strike'
© AP Photo /
ENVIRONMENT
10:22 23.05.2019(updated 10:23 23.05.2019)Get short URL
A Swedish girl who refused to join her classmates in skipping school for the sake of the climate has ended up being labelled as a "climate denier", which her mother described as "mass psychosis".
A high-school pupil who refused to attend a so-called "school strike for climate" has been bullied not only by her classmates, but the teacher as well, the magazine Det Goda Samhället reported.

When the girl's classmates decided to join the "climate strike" spearheaded by teenage activist-turned-superstar Greta Thunberg, "Sanna" declared she didn't want to attend and was given a tongue-lashing from the teacher.
"The teacher said 'Sanna' was uncommitted and failed to understand the seriousness of the climate threat. She asked her to reconsider her decision, and she said it openly, for the entire class to hear. 'Sanna' felt like the teacher was trying to ridicule her in front of the others", "Lena", the girl's mother, told Det Goda Samhället.

Because of the teacher's actions, the rest of the class also turned against "Sanna", who ended up being boycotted by her own friends and accused of being a "climate denier", "Lena" recalled.
When the mother called the school's administration, she herself was questioned by the female principal.
"She said it was sad that 'Sanna' went against the rest of the class and refused to participate in something this positive. I could read between the lines that she thought I had a wrong attitude myself", "Lena" explained.

The mother called the situation a "mass psychosis" and said it was "very unpleasant".
"If you are not a fan of Greta Thunberg and her 'school strikes' for the sake of climate, then you should be boycotted and bullied. This is totally sick", the mother explained.
According to her, "Sanna" now refuses to go to school, she is worried and afraid of what may happen.

Greta Thunberg is a Swedish climate activist who rose to international fame for her weekly "school strikes" held outside of the Swedish parliament. As her movement rose to prominence, hundreds of thousands of students in over a hundred countries across the globe have followed her example.
For her relentless activism and penchant for doomsday rhetoric, Thunberg received a lot of traction, having met with EU officials, top-ranking businessmen and even the Pope, and was decorated with a lot of prizes and awards. In March 2019, she was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian MPs. In May 2019, at the age of 16, she starred on the cover of the Time magazine. In her home country, she was appointed the woman of the year by two of the country's largest newspapers, Expressen and Aftonbladet.

In Scandinavia, she is known as "Climate Greata" and receives a lot of media coverage and is almost universally venerated by the political establishment despite her repeated criticism of their actions as insufficient. Sweden's goal to become carbon neutral by 2045 has been called "the world's most ambitious climate law".

However, her name also sparks a lot of controversy. First, many are sceptical of Thunberg's stance due to her diagnoses of Asperger's, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and selective mutism. Second, her name is often misused. In late 2018, Ingmar Rentzhog, founder of the non-profit We Don't Have Time Foundation, who claims to have "found" and "developed" Thunberg, recruited her to become an unpaid youth advisor and used Thunberg's name and image without her knowledge or permission to raise millions.

This article today shows how difficult it is if you go against the stream. A lot of black and white thinking. Authoritarian followers comes to mind. It is pretty thought provoking and a testimony to how far of the rails our society has come with Sweden being a forerunner (over the cliff):

Girl Reportedly Bullied by Teacher, Classmates for Refusing to 'Climate Strike'
© AP Photo /
ENVIRONMENT
10:22 23.05.2019(updated 10:23 23.05.2019)Get short URL
A Swedish girl who refused to join her classmates in skipping school for the sake of the climate has ended up being labelled as a "climate denier", which her mother described as "mass psychosis".
A high-school pupil who refused to attend a so-called "school strike for climate" has been bullied not only by her classmates, but the teacher as well, the magazine Det Goda Samhället reported.

When the girl's classmates decided to join the "climate strike" spearheaded by teenage activist-turned-superstar Greta Thunberg, "Sanna" declared she didn't want to attend and was given a tongue-lashing from the teacher.
"The teacher said 'Sanna' was uncommitted and failed to understand the seriousness of the climate threat. She asked her to reconsider her decision, and she said it openly, for the entire class to hear. 'Sanna' felt like the teacher was trying to ridicule her in front of the others", "Lena", the girl's mother, told Det Goda Samhället.

Because of the teacher's actions, the rest of the class also turned against "Sanna", who ended up being boycotted by her own friends and accused of being a "climate denier", "Lena" recalled.
When the mother called the school's administration, she herself was questioned by the female principal.
"She said it was sad that 'Sanna' went against the rest of the class and refused to participate in something this positive. I could read between the lines that she thought I had a wrong attitude myself", "Lena" explained.

The mother called the situation a "mass psychosis" and said it was "very unpleasant".
"If you are not a fan of Greta Thunberg and her 'school strikes' for the sake of climate, then you should be boycotted and bullied. This is totally sick", the mother explained.
According to her, "Sanna" now refuses to go to school, she is worried and afraid of what may happen.

Greta Thunberg is a Swedish climate activist who rose to international fame for her weekly "school strikes" held outside of the Swedish parliament. As her movement rose to prominence, hundreds of thousands of students in over a hundred countries across the globe have followed her example.
For her relentless activism and penchant for doomsday rhetoric, Thunberg received a lot of traction, having met with EU officials, top-ranking businessmen and even the Pope, and was decorated with a lot of prizes and awards. In March 2019, she was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian MPs. In May 2019, at the age of 16, she starred on the cover of the Time magazine. In her home country, she was appointed the woman of the year by two of the country's largest newspapers, Expressen and Aftonbladet.

In Scandinavia, she is known as "Climate Greata" and receives a lot of media coverage and is almost universally venerated by the political establishment despite her repeated criticism of their actions as insufficient. Sweden's goal to become carbon neutral by 2045 has been called "the world's most ambitious climate law".

However, her name also sparks a lot of controversy. First, many are sceptical of Thunberg's stance due to her diagnoses of Asperger's, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and selective mutism. Second, her name is often misused. In late 2018, Ingmar Rentzhog, founder of the non-profit We Don't Have Time Foundation, who claims to have "found" and "developed" Thunberg, recruited her to become an unpaid youth advisor and used Thunberg's name and image without her knowledge or permission to raise millions.

Wait a minute... so official authorities (in this case a teacher) bully people into posing as revolutionaries and marching on the streets... what does that remind me of? Ah yes, fascism and communism. Jeez, at least the 68ers were up against the authorities at that time, at least for a while. But these manipulated brats just follow orders. It's sad and pathetic.

Did not see the Swedish govt rune banning article up above and posted same content.
So deleted my post.

Christianity is being attacked both from without and within. This article illustrates the within part:

Swedish Lesbian Bishop Grilled for Claiming She Has 'More in Common With Muslims' Than Christians
© AFP 2019 / Noah Seelam
EUROPE
08:42 04.06.2019Get short URL
Sweden's first openly lesbian bishop has kindled strong feelings with her statements; many believe she has betrayed their Christian values.
Eva Brunne, the bishop of Stockholm in the Church of Sweden, has sparked strong reactions by saying that she has more in common with Muslims than with the so-called Christian right.

While discussing various religions' attitudes towards human dignity in Swedish Radio's “People and Faith” programme, Eva Brunne stressed that all people are equally valuable as all have been created by God.
“Democracy and human dignity are interrelated, and I think that democracy is better off with diversity, because then we all have to think about what people we are and who we are living with. In fact, we all have the same value, even if we do not speak the same language, pray to God in the same way or look the same. We will live in one country together,” Brunne said.
Brunne argued that the concept of Christian values has been kidnapped by populists.
“Sometimes I have more in common with Muslims who I meet than with the Christian right”, she continued, to which the presenter responded with “Whoa”.

Brunne also argued that only a “tiny minority” of all Muslims are terrorists. Furthermore, she argued that extremism exists in all religions, and referenced the Christian crusades and witch trials. Brunne stressed that she herself doesn't want to be associated with the Christian right.

The bishop's statements have sparked strong online responses.
“I had such a hard time believing what I heard on the radio that I had to listen one more time online to confirm that I did not hear it wrong or somehow misunderstood it. Sadly I heard quite right”, former Sweden Democrat Thoralf Alfsson wrote in his blog.
“Why doesn't Brunne convert? Just put on a tent and try to become an imam,” blogger, writer and journalist Katerina Janouch wrote.
“Such a crackpot belongs more in a [mental institution] than in the bishop's seat. Luther is turning in his grave,” Alternative for Sweden party leader Gustav Kasselstrand tweeted.

“One day, for no reason whatsoever, the Swedes began to eye their ancestors' pagan religion,” blogger and journalist Henrik Palmgren argued.
“Most Christians have nothing in common with Brunne, so, pretty accurate…”, a user named Maya Pinyon tweeted.

Bishop Brunne, who is openly lesbian, has previously made headlines by proposing to replace the crucifix on the Seamen's Church in Stockholm with an arrow pointing towards Mecca to signal the church's inclusivity.
Brunne is also known for her partisan campaigning for the left-of-the-centre Social Democrats and against the right-wing Sweden Democrats.

---
So, she says in the beginning that" all people are equally valuable as all have been created by God", but then she stressed that she does not want to be associated with the Christian right. How welcome would you feel in her church if you happen to be from the Christian Right? Where is the inclusivity there and the acceptance of all as equally valuable? She appears to be a social justice warrior who has turned to make a carrier in the church so to get power and further her ideology. It shows how far Sweden has gone down the road of destruction and where most of Europe is heading if nothing changes.

Maybe Eva Brunne is the wrong place.I suggest her to convert and do the same job in a Mosque...Never is late dear Eva.
But for now something interesting to check:

Thank you for the video which is from October 2013 and things have not gotten better in Sweden in the 6 years since then. One can see that the politicians who were against the speech by Richard Jomshof (who is still in the Swedish parliament), which I think were quite a lot, were just virtue signalling, disconnected from reality and the real questions that were raised.
No values to defend, saving the whole world, become multicultural, give up one's own national identity to embrace the refugees, put no demands on those who come to assimilate, bending over backwards to cater for and be sensitive to another religion and culture, support of political correctness etc. The writing is on the wall for Sweden I think unless something changes. An Islamic caliphate could in 10-15 years be a reality and it could even happen via the ballot box. Sweden is a major weapons producer, which could spell further troubles.

The Gatestone Institute has an article about Sweden which I will list part of below, but first a word about this institution. It is anti-Islam and has a number of well known neocons and warmongers such as Daniel Pipes and Bolton. Bolton just left in 2018 as he was appointed to the WH. Given the people who sit on the board, then I don't think they care about Christianity or Sweden either, but more about chaos and power. At least to me, Bolton and Pipes don't come across as caring about humanity but about power and likely what is good for Israel. Wikipedia says that the institute posts a lot of fake news, but in the following article that does not appear to be so much the case if one checks the links.

Sweden's Self-Inflicted Mess: The Scared Girls of Uppsala; Children of ISIS Terrorists

Sweden's Self-Inflicted Mess
The Scared Girls of Uppsala; Children of ISIS Terrorists
by Judith Bergman
June 1, 2019 at 5:00 am

Translations of this item:

• According to an Amnesty International report, in Sweden, rape investigations are under-prioritized, there are "excessively long waiting times for the results of DNA analyses", there is not enough support for rape victims and not enough work is done for preventative purposes.
  • In 2017, a Swedish police report, "Utsatta områden 2017", ("Vulnerable Areas 2017", commonly known as "no-go zones" or lawless areas) showed that there are 61 such areas in Sweden. They encompass 200 criminal networks, consisting of an estimated 5,000 criminals. Twenty-three of those areas were especially critical....
  • "I cannot bear to see children faring so badly.... There should be no doubt that the Government does what it can for these children [of ISIS terrorists] and if possible they should be brought to Sweden." — Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallström.
  • Unfortunately, the horrific fate of enslaved Yazidi children does not appear to be something that Wallström "cannot bear".
[...]

The Swedish foreign minister did say in a FB post on April 12th, 2019, that she would want to bring all the children of Swedish ISIS warriors to Sweden as suffering of children was horrible to be a witness to. It brought a lot of responses to the post and it seemed clear that not only were the comments very polarized, but also that a lot really were infected by the SJW ideology of inclusiveness, multiculturalness and of virtue signalling. Not surprising, the SJW commenters were quick to call others fascists just for raising the alarm to this FB post by the foreign minister.

It is as if the Swedes are sleepwalking into disaster. Normalcy bias probably plays a role as the steps to this totalitarian state is taken baby steps at the time and it is only when looked at from a distance that one can get an idea about what is likely unfolding.

Last edited:
According to an Amnesty International report, in Sweden, rape investigations are under-prioritized, there are "excessively long waiting times for the results of DNA analyses", there is not enough support for rape victims and not enough work is done for preventative purposes.

Not in the case of Julian Assange though, where the bogus rape "investigation" appears to be a high priority for Sweden.

Not in the case of Julian Assange though, where the bogus rape "investigation" appears to be a high priority for Sweden.
So true, which does goes to show that Sweden is like putty in the puppet masters' hands, something that is common in the Scandinavian countries. Denmark has for example been an exemplary puppet of the empire for decades. Perhaps the language barrier and the relatively small populations makes it easier to micromanage such countries. The end result of playing with people's minds is that it is turning them into half-wits. Lobascewski has outlined the process well:

During “good” times, the search for truth becomes uncomfortable
because it reveals inconvenient facts. It is better to
think about easier and more pleasant things. Unconscious
elimination of data which are, or appear to be, inexpedient
gradually turns into habit, and then becomes a custom accepted
by society at large.
The problem is that any thought process
based on such truncated information cannot possibly give rise
to correct conclusions; it further leads to subconscious substitu
tion of inconvenient premises by more convenient ones,
thereby approaching the boundaries of psychopathology.
Such contented periods for one group of people - often
rooted in some injustice to other people or nations - start to
strangle the capacity for individual and societal consciousness
;
subconscious factors take over a decisive role in life. Such a
society, already infected by the hysteroidal23 state, considers
any perception of uncomfortable truth to be a sign of “illbreeding”.
J. G. Herder’s24 iceberg is drowned in a sea of falsified
unconsciousness; only the tip of the iceberg is visible
above the waves of life. Catastrophe waits in the wings. In such
times, the capacity for logical and disciplined thought, born of
necessity during difficult times, begins to fade. When communities
lose the capacity for psychological reason and moral
criticism, the processes of the generation of evil are intensified
at every social scale, whether individual or macrosocial, until
everything reverts to “bad” times.

During the writing for the post yesterday about the crisis in Sweden, I found something about the former Swedish police commissioner, Dan Eliasson, which highlights the problem of lack of knowledge. Dan Eliasson has been mentioned before when he called for help in this crisis:

Sweden’s National Police Commissioner, Dan Eliasson, came out and pleaded on national television for assistance: “He warned that Swedish police forces can no longer uphold the law. The refugees are so disrespectful that if the free money is cut off, Sweden can quickly find itself in the midst of total chaos. The refugees will turn violent and seek whatever they can from the other regions. When the police come out and ask for help, you know something is seriously wrong.

What I found insightful was the wiki entry of Dan Eliasson as he acknowledges the failure of politicians and public servants like himself to recognise the extent of the problem. He would have been one of those best placed to know about the extent of the problems given his job resume as listed on wiki, but perhaps wishful thinking, postmodernist thinking, group thinking and a complete lack of knowledge of Islamic extremism was what caused this lapse. Here is the wiki entry:

Dan Tore Eliasson (born 14 August 1961 in Sundsvall) is a Swedish lawyer and civil servant. He was appointed National Police Commissioner by the Minister for Home Affairs in November 2014 and began serving on 1 January 2015. Eliasson is a graduate of law at Uppsala University and had prior to his appointment served as director-general of the Swedish Social Insurance Agency. He has also served as ambassador and Chief of International Affairs at the Ministry of Justice in 1999–2001, State Secretary under the Minister for Justice Thomas Bodström in 2001–2006, acting head of the Swedish Security Service in 2006 and the Director-General of the Swedish Migration Agency 2007–2011.[1][2][3]

In 2014 Eliasson was head of the Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Swedish: Försäkringskassan). As head of the agency he ordered the article about himself on Swedish Wikipedia to be edited by agency staff to remove criticism.[4]

In September 2015, during the ongoing European migration crisis, Eliasson, being the chief of police, blocked attempts by Swedish regional police and customs authorities to erect border controls. Consequently, the cabinet ministers received no request from police to organise border checks.[5] The controls were ordered in November 2016 by the cabinet.[5]

On or about 27 January 2016, Eliasson sparked controversy in Sweden and beyond by appearing to sympathize with a Somalian "teenage" asylum-seeker accused of having murdered social worker Alexandra Mezher in Mölndal, a suburban community near Gothenburg(Göteborg).[6][7] Later, it emerged that the killer was not under 18 and possibly not even a teenager, but had lied about his age in order to receive favourable treatment when claiming asylum.[8]

In June 2016 Eliasson led a campaign to hand out armband saying "don't grope" to curb groping and sexual assaults, like those at the 2014 and 2015 We Are Sthlm sexual assaults.[9] The armbands were criticised as being ineffectual and that they laid the responsibility for stopping the assaults on the victims instead of the perpetrators.[9]

In December 2016, Sifo conducted a poll on public opinion on how Dan Eliasson performs as chief of police where 50% stated a negative or very negative view and 11% stated a positive or very positive view.[10]

According to police reports commented upon by Eliasson in June 2015, high crime rate areas numbered 15 in 2015 and 23 in 2017.[11] In October 2017 Eliasson was interviewed by SR Ekot where he was queried about his promise in May 2015[12] to regain control in areas of Sweden with high crime rates. Instead of regaining control, he admitted that the number of such areas had increased.[13] He stated that two years earlier he had not predicted police resources would be saturated by migration, gang shootings, serious crime and terrorism to the degree that was the case.[13] The reason for this inaccurate prediction was that policy makers including himself had not realised the full extent of the problems because they did not fit in the popular image of Sweden as a safe and prosperous country.[13]

Dan Eliasson is also known for his history in the punk scene with his band Bad Boo Band. The band's biggest hit was a 1979 7-inch single called "Knulla i Bangkok" (-flick- In Bangkok).[14]

On January 31, 2018 it was announced that Eliasson would step down as Police Commissioner.[15]

---

His actions highlighted above points to an extreme naivete and one of virtue signalling. He would be in the best position and with contacts in the Security Services and he immigration services to know what was going on. I don't know if the reason he stepped down as Police commissioner in January 2018 was due to having made these admissions of failure and thus no longer serving the SJW line enough. Perhaps some Swedish Forumites can fill in those gaps.

Back
Top Bottom