Senator John McCain dies of brain cancer aged 81

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Psychopaths sort of pop up seemingly out of nowhere... Though there is the passed-on-down genetic factor to consider. If this is so, then the more children a psychopath produces greater than the sum of +1, the higher the chance for more psychopaths after their death, than before.

John McCain is survived by his Mother Roberta, his ex-wife Carol, his wife Cindy and his seven children and four grandchildren.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Psychopaths sort of pop up seemingly out of nowhere... Though there is the passed-on-down genetic factor to consider. If this is so, then the more children a psychopath produces greater than the sum of +1, the higher the chance for more psychopaths after their death, than before.
Yes you are right BC also due to their random selfish spreading of their seeds everywhere too, they must actually be on the increase! I was merely wishfully referring to the likes of Clintons, Blair, Bibi et al - those currently in such destructive positions of power they put themselves in.
Apologies for the ambiguity.

* "Senator John Sidney McCain III died at 4:28 p.m. on August 25, 2018"

* John McCain was born August 29, 1936.

* John McCain died 4 days short - of his 82nd Birthday.

I share the same birth date (August 29), although there is a big difference in "the year". From my own perspective, we were World's apart in personality, ideologies, preferences and motivations. For the longest time, I couldn't figure out, "What the HELL was wrong with him?"

Every time, I would come across another news report of something "he said or was about to promote - Politically" - he left me frustrated!
On several occasions, I wished - I could grab him by the shoulders and shake him until the marbles in his head - changed position.

I could never figure out - how he got away with most of the B.S. he pulled - without suffering noticeable consequences? Mercury must have been traveling "in full retrograde" in the Heaven's - when he was born? The guy was the reincarnation of the Tasmanian Devil. :evil:

In another comparison, many might be familiar with Michael Rivero and his website Whatreallyhappened? We share the same birth date
and year and are closely compatible, in our views and humanitarian interests. Even our opinions on certain subjects seem to be collinear.

And a note: It wasn't my intention - to hijack the thread - just wanted to share an interesting (and sometimes frustrating) observation.

The last time I saw McCain ranting about Trumps meeting with Putin, I thought, the man is dying of brain cancer why is he still there doing this? Why not spend ones last days doing something enjoyable, I thought the same of Hillary with her health challenges during the election. My answer is, they are both merely cogs in a diabolical machine and there is nothing else in life for them but that. Automatons jerking around when the right buttons are pushed from 4d.

Last edited:
My sister and her daughter were all tears and tissues over the "touching" tribute one of the msm outlets had for him. It is very difficult for me to keep my knowledge to myself sometimes, I refrained from comment and I posted a sott article about Mcstains life on my facebook feed though. It feels brutal sometimes to let some close relationships go. When you realize that people you love are remaining, even though they are miserable, in their ignorance through free will, even choosing it! Just because they cannot bear the unfamiliar discomfort of letting go of this paradigm to even attempt to change. I vote for the planetary penal colony attitude to change.

The Russians have some good (accurate) things to say about McCain:

Second to last guy:

"As they say: about the dead or speak well or speak nothing at all."

The last guy:

"No, we will always talk about scoundrels as we want.":-D

It was a breath of fresh air to hear an actual open exchange, and a truthful one, compared to the slurry that flows out of our media.

Yeah, it's been a gushing experience to keep hearing it all play out on the MSM this week. However, I'm sure there are many in the West who breathed a big sigh of relief - perhaps kicking themselves for not saying what was on their true minds. Thank god for the Russian perspective.

John Pilger, in his article A murderous theatre of the absurd written 11 September 2008, nailed McCain down (with Obama in-tow in just one paragraph {ill add an additional half paragraph to lead it off}):

...Barack Obama, the man of "change", wants to "build a 21st-century military . . . to stay on the offensive everywhere". Here comes the new Cold War, with promises of more bombs, more of the militarised society with its 730 bases worldwide, on which Americans spend 42 cents of every tax dollar.

At home, Obama offers no authentic measure that might ease America's grotesque inequality, such as basic health care. John McCain, his Republican opponent, may well be a media cartoon figure - the fake "war hero" now joined with a Shakespeare-banning, gun-loving, religious fanatic - yet his true significance is that he and Obama share essentially the same dangerous prescriptions.

Obama desperately needed John McCain, and McCain did not disapoint.

RIH

Yes you are right BC also due to their random selfish spreading of their seeds everywhere too, they must actually be on the increase! I was merely wishfully referring to the likes of Clintons, Blair, Bibi et al - those currently in such destructive positions of power they put themselves in.
Apologies for the ambiguity.
Hey Happyliza, really - no need for apologies!
I know where youre coming from and do agree one less psychopath in the world is a good thing - especially one so high up the echelon of power (though as SummerLite infers, they're not really in power as they've sold what soul they had for a pact with 4D STS and all that it implies). I was wanting to make sure no-one was under any illusions that the death of an evil-one meant an opening up for light shining down on Earth.

For if there is the chance for light to break through whilst in 3D, we must ourselves face some difficult questions: How best to deal with psychopaths once they have been identified?
First things first would be: By any means necessary under absolutely NO CIRCUMSTANCES must they ever be allowed to procreate. But how to implement? Because one things for sure... Stamping out the psychopath problem - and it does need a serious stamping on! - is NOT going to be a joyous task at all. Do we have the grit to get the damn job done 3D-style?... Because this is what we are... We are 3D right now with what we got and what we know.
I think this is an important lesson psychopaths are here to give us in this 3D physicality... But we don't like to think on it because it might hamper preconceived notions to attaining lofty spiritual ideals.

P.s. I like your house

Hey Happyliza, really - no need for apologies!
I know where youre coming from and do agree one less psychopath in the world is a good thing - especially one so high up the echelon of power (though as SummerLite infers, they're not really in power as they've sold what soul they had for a pact with 4D STS and all that it implies). I was wanting to make sure no-one was under any illusions that the death of an evil-one meant an opening up for light shining down on Earth.

For if there is the chance for light to break through whilst in 3D, we must ourselves face some difficult questions: How best to deal with psychopaths once they have been identified?
First things first would be: By any means necessary under absolutely NO CIRCUMSTANCES must they ever be allowed to procreate. But how to implement? Because one things for sure... Stamping out the psychopath problem - and it does need a serious stamping on! - is NOT going to be a joyous task at all. Do we have the grit to get the damn job done 3D-style?... Because this is what we are... We are 3D right now with what we got and what we know.
I think this is an important lesson psychopaths are here to give us in this 3D physicality... But we don't like to think on it because it might hamper preconceived notions to attaining lofty spiritual ideals.

P.s. I like your house
Well as we say we do need these pesky tyrants and petty tyrants down here on the school/hospital! For 3D learning purposes. I would love such a hobbit house too so long as it could let plenty of light in and had plenty of space for my library books!! Am waiting for a few psychos here to step 'aside' so I can build such natural houses on my project here!
Anyhow enough excitement building up in my backyard atm with the Russian 'drills' by Syria and the US Navy en masse. I pray they swot all terrorists in Idlib and then get the rest of NE Syria back from the psycho US and Golan back from psycho Israel! In the meantime, I fly back to the UK the very day Russia ends its 'drill' on 8th Sept., barring any 'no fly' zone happening in the interim! Of course my insurance does not cover political instability or force majeure!!
I pray for the civilians i Idlib and the 40 children the evil white helmets have purportedly kidnapped for their next show-down.
McCain would sure love a front row seat for this one!! As it is very tricky with Turkey also being bolshy over its terrorists in Idlib. So Syria will have Uk, France, USA, Turkey and Israel et al to deal with at the same time!!
Psychopaths just cannot leave it be and go home once they get their teeth into something!!
This could prove the ultimate game-changer - though I hope it doesn't have to escalate to involve further countries having to back up Syria. All manner of things are involved. Best outcome just a USA face-saving exercise. We will know soon enough

McCain: ".. and I am pleased to announce that I received the alien endorsement ..":evil:

I'm not sure about the context of that and it might have been partly for amusement but maybe it's not so far from the truth.

A interesting article on McCain from RT comparing the myth-making of Lenin to the current glorification of McCain by the MSM:

MSM one step away from McCain myth-making – well, you can learn from Lenin classic!

With the US media venerating the late John McCain, one can only wonder if the stories will soon cross into the realm of pure mythology. If so, Russia's Soviet history may offer the MSM some quality myth-making inspiration.

The 'nil nisi bonum' maxim became a matter of utmost importance in the case of McCain. His many panegyrists are praising his wartime heroism, personal integrity and, of course, resolve in standing up to dictators abroad (and in the White House). Those who dare mention his history of warmongering, occasional personal meanness, or record of voting for Trump's policies are disregarded as vile and disrespectable individuals.

Stories about how McCain acted in this or that situation, proving his greatness, came in droves. Remember how he defended his opponent, Barack Obama, for being smeared as an Arab? (Don't ask why calling a person an Arab is a smear in America). How he championed human rights in Ukraine? (By supporting, among others, an openly neo-Nazi protest leader). Or how he helped save the Cuban home of his favorite author Ernest Hemingway (by stepping over his hatred of its communist government and leaning on Cuba-hating bureaucrats in the State Department to give a waiver to US citizens wishing to help restore it).

If this beneficiation of the late senator goes further, it will likely come into the territory of tall tales and pure legend, where the six-year-old George Washington cannot tell a lie to his father about cutting down the cherry tree while Betsy Ross decides the design of the American flag.

Russia may not have been among McCain's favorite countries, but it can offer its own experience of turning a political figure into the embodiment of an ideology. Vladimir Lenin was famously turned from a Bolshevik leader into a not-so-living legend by his fellow communists. So, if future authors of McCain tales need inspiration, here are some.

When Lenin was a little kid

Much like Washington, Lenin's image was used to teach good examples to young children in the Soviet Union. One apocryphal story is pretty much the same as the one about the first US president and the cherry tree – a young Lenin breaks a glass beaker and confesses his misdeed.

5b89744ffc7e9387308b456e.jpg

FILE PHOTO. © Vladimir Vdovin / Sputnik

A good Soviet kid was expected to wear a little star badge with a young Lenin's portrait in its center, by the way.

5b897563fc7e9385308b456b.jpg

Soviet children join the ‘little Octobrists’ in front of a portraint of a three-year-old Lenin. © O. Ivanov / Sputnik

Lenin spares a rowdy stove-maker

However, this Lenin-was-kid-just-like-you narrative was far less pronounced than the alternative – Lenin-the-wise-old-man. The iconic story of this kind is "Lenin and the stove-maker," which is about a man who does not recognize Lenin and chastises him for trespassing on grazing land. Days later, soldiers come to pick him up but, instead of being sent to a gulag, he is invited to Lenin's residence to fix his stove.

5b8978f7fc7e9378308b4570.jpg

If one thinks about it, the story is utterly terrifying due to its allusion to state terror under Lenin. But it was still considered a good read for the kids.

Lenin the accessible one

Much like McCain these days, Lenin was depicted as a very accessible man, who responded well to requests from common people. This narrative is called "Lenin and the peasant petitioners," and involves some poor folks traveling far from their home village to get to Lenin's office and tell him of their grievances in person. Needless to say that he was eager to solve whatever problem was brought to his attention.
5b897c1bfc7e9385308b456f.jpg

"Peasant petitioners visit Lenin" by Vladimir Serov

The old meme was given new life over the past several years, thanks to HBO's TV drama 'Game of Thrones.' The Russian word for "petitioner" in Lenin's case is the same as the one for "walker." The internet is full of classical paintings, with scary monsters from behind the wall photoshopped in place of the peasants.

5b897c59fc7e9376308b4570.jpg

A "Game of Thrones" reimagining of the iconic picture

Lenin, friend of pets and children
Lenin the role model, of course, could not be anything but nice to children and animals. There was even a small children's book about this, fittingly named 'Lenin and Children,' from which young readers could learn about his cat-training skills and how he convinced children not to leave food on their plates.

One such story goes so far as mixing Lenin's image with that of Santa Claus (or rather Father Frost, considering it happened in Russia). It's about Lenin coming to a New Year's celebration at a boarding school, despite a snow storm. Like a proper Santa, he gave presents and played blind man's bluff with the kids.

5b897e41fc7e9378308b4577.jpg

Lenin plays with childern. Picture by Grigory Soyashnikov, 1977.

This one is based on a historic fact though, of course, the reality was a bit different. Lenin's wife was recovering for several months in a medical center that was combined with a school. He did come to the party there, which happened on Christmas Eve rather than New Year's, and was delayed because he was ambushed by bandits, who took all his valuables and the car. There were no games involving blindfolds, however.

5b897ee7fc7e9386308b4574.jpg

Photo of the actual party. Archive photo from the Sokolniki park museum.

Lenin the strongman
One of the most iconic images of Lenin shows him carrying a log on his shoulder. It is meant to depict a "subbotnik" – a volunteer spring clean – near the Kremlin, which indeed took place.

5b897ff1fc7e93c4348b456b.jpg

"Lenin during a subbotnik in the Kremlin" by Victor Ivanov, 1965

The episode understandably was milked mercilessly for Soviet propaganda purposes, immortalized in in countless books, paintings, and postage stamps.

5b8980e7dda4c87f278b4625.jpg

So exploitable...

There is even a ballet featuring Lenin running across the stage with a log, although the production is a modern one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom