Senator John McCain dies of brain cancer aged 81

Marina9

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Maybe you've guys heard the news by now.

Senator John McCain dies of brain cancer aged 81

Republican Senator John McCain has died aged 81 after battling a rare form of brain cancer. The former presidential candidate had been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumour in the summer of 2017.

"Senator John Sidney McCain III died at 4:28 p.m. on August 25, 2018," McCain's office said in the statement. "With the Senator when he passed were his wife Cindy and their family. At his death, he had served the United States of America faithfully for sixty years."

McCain is survived by his wife Cindy and seven children. His family said late August that McCain had decided to discontinue treatment for his illness, due to the “progress of disease and the inexorable advance of age.”
View image on Twitter

I won't shed any tears. One more psychopathic warmonger and corrupt neocon down for the count.

A shame he will be buried with honors and will not pay for his murderous, corrupt deceptions he carried out in this life. Oh, well, such is life here on the BBM.

IF they expect sympathy from anyone who knows even 10% of what that man did and the suffering he helped perpetrate, first they should show some sympathy to the thousands of families he helped destroy, the countries he helped pillage. Nope. No tears today.

If hell existed they'd be rushing around wondering what to do with such an overqualified new arrival.

I spent some time reading responses to the news of his death on Twitter this morning. I think Soros' tweet wins the first prize for hypocrisy and newspeak. A human rights warrior? Do humans have the right to be murdered?

RT posted an interesting collection of tweets: ‘Patriot or warmonger?’ McCain’s track record comes under public scrutiny

Back
Top Bottom