Session 09 June 2009

Hi Laurentien,

My though is so far, are we not here in this forum building our home world grid the STO ways, the natural way and that connecting to our higher self will permit us to produce en ever larger amount of energy by grooving a broader channel . So our though are parallel except for the gathering part, to quote the "C" "it doesn't matter where you are but who you are and what you see."

Am I going somewhere whit this.

Yes you are. And I also feel that we don’t have to actually gather in the same physical location to “anchor the frequency” and form a conduit. I was trying to be humorous with my description of a modern day Stonehenge like gathering. I was not clear and it seemed I was serious. However, large people gatherings such as concerts, political marches and religious events I have experienced are very powerful energetically. I wonder what their purpose will be presently and in the future. People participating in peace or protest events are getting arrested and killed and big concerts are not what they used to be. I have much more reservation about attending large gatherings today.

Back on track here, as we participate in this forum we are acquiring objective knowledge as a learning process.

PepperFritz, thanks for these references to the C’s sessions.
A: Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same
thing.

So, our modern day Stonehenge can be created virtually here on the forum by working toward an esoteric body of knowledge. We can all then begin to hear and feel and understand the same thing. I think that Gurdieff and the C’s are in harmony about “the work” piece of the recipe.

As “newbies” it is important to continue to read and re-read all the suggested material and contribute data and facts we come across for the group to comment on. I am amazed at the depth of knowledge of the moderators here. I also see how they encourage us to seek the answers and do not give the answers, like the C’s do. Their patience and kindness in the process is precisely the goal of a Free Will environment for us all to interact with. By example they are teaching how to act this way in the world. I have stopped telling everyone about what I think is happening in the world and have a strict policy of “If not Asked, Don’t Tell”. If I am asked, I try to give direction to where they can research for themselves.

:)

All for now
L

Divide By Zero said:
Kniall said:
Thanks E. I value the work. So I know what to do now.

In this case, I would rather save the money, maybe to donate to SOTT than do the class, especially with what Laura said how she isn't sure about the class.

Arrived late at this, so I've signed for a course last week, for the next weekend. Luckily it was very cheap! I'll cancel it anyway if nothing new comes out in these days.

Something to remind:

A: When you sweep the house and leave it clean if you do not decide what to put back in then others will do

Just recently I've enjoyed listening to a choir performing "O Fortuna", a really beautiful live performance! Then a youtube search showed how this 'song' has been used and abused nowadays..

A: At last she understands and feels peace. .. She is telling you not to grieve. She didn't want to experience the things to come. You wouldn't want her to either.

Q: (An**) That was something I was worried about. (L) All of us worried about it. I mean, come on, she's Lebanese in America.

I'm curious, was there some prediction of special horrors to befall Arabs in particular in America? I happen to know a couple possibly facing deportation over an incredibly minor, blown-out-of-all-proportion issue -- but after reading this I wondered if that might not be some kind of "blessing in disguise."

PopHistorian said:
A: At last she understands and feels peace. .. She is telling you not to grieve. She didn't want to experience the things to come. You wouldn't want her to either.

Q: (An**) That was something I was worried about. (L) All of us worried about it. I mean, come on, she's Lebanese in America.

I'm curious, was there some prediction of special horrors to befall Arabs in particular in America? I happen to know a couple possibly facing deportation over an incredibly minor, blown-out-of-all-proportion issue -- but after reading this I wondered if that might not be some kind of "blessing in disguise."

No, there was no prediction - just observation of data. The young lady in question - my daughter's best friend in school - had experienced a lot of "racial prejudice" growing up even before Bush and 9-11.

Laura said:
ADDED:

This page shows the Pranayama - Three Stage Breathing - even though it is erroneously labeled "Sudarshan Kriya".
http://www.tehelka.com/story_main16.asp?filename=Ne030406Sudarshan_CS.asp

Even though the positions are well drawn and explained, the instructions on the page are not exactly what we were taught as you can see from the breathing instructions above. You can do it sitting or standing. In each of the positions you utilize the ujjayi breath technique as described above, and use the counting I've given above. In each position:

Waist - 8 to 12 breaths

Chest - 8 to 12 breaths

Neck/shoulders - 7 to 9 breaths

After each set of ujjayi breaths you rest one minute, breathing normally, to let the Prana be absorbed.

The point of the positions of the hands is to make sure that your breath moves your hands outward while you breathe in. When you are doing the waist position, your hands move out with the action of your diaphragm. When at the chest position, you use the diaphragm breathing and continue it up into the chest to make your hands move out at that level. When you put your elbows up in the air and your hands on the back of your neck, you bring the breath really high up into the top of the lungs.

Don't even try the Bhastrika Pranayam without instruction. It's not as simple as the description on the page suggests.

I acknowledge your point about being very careful with Bhastrika Pranayam, but for those who have a drug habit they are trying to kick, Bhastrika Pranayam gives one such a buzz that it is an excellent method to divert craving for another hit.

It works for a very well friend of mine, it may just work for a friend of yours.

Do get someone knowledgeable to teach them but, 'cause it is so powerful it makes ones extremities tingle, the head rushes and the heart beat goes way up. One looses balance it is so intense. Not to be tried by those with a weak heart.

:cool:

This is an update to my post # 253 in this thread.

For quite some time I was rather insecure whether hypnotherapy, as I described above, could establish a contact with my inner physician and possibly my subconsciousness.
My recent experience makes me more optimistic that this is the case. This week my inner physician had two hits. A hit in this regard is any forecast or diagnose, which I can verify.

No. 1: In May I asked about possible causes for my tinnitus and got a hint that my ear channels were clogged. At first I ignored this as I could not feel any problem there. This week I had to see an ear doctor and get the channels cleaned as I could hear almost nothing with my right ear.

No. 2: The same day I got a hint that there is a new infection, too. One day later I woke up with a gum infection and a pea sized swelling, which I am now treating.

I hope this level of accuracy will be maintained.

Thanks so much for sharing such incredible information. I must say I can't help but wonder at what level of my being have I decided to stay here and experience something that is horrific or have I decided to leave and unbeknownst to me will go at some point before things on this planet turn for the worst (assuming that is most likely) or perhaps something entirely different. I know this is a very strange thought but curiousity strikes me as in what purpose am I to serve. Certainly do not wish to be served! And on top of that I don't wish to have the sense of self importance sneak up on me either. I'm just a 21 year old guy who for whatever reason has in a very strange way been attracted to wanting to find and discover knowledge; and know truth. There is so much disception on this planet, sometimes I feel as if it's completely surreal.

Bless you all for your collaboration and sharing!

Thanks again everyone!

Hello Everybody!

Thank you very much for all this information! It's really helpful...

I had feelings all my life about almost everything that you say and you provide knowledge about it, so that I don't deceive myself with feelings... I know we can learn a lot with our own intuition, but as I know that I can trick myself easily I don't like being guided only by feelings and this forum (and the web sites Cass and SOTT) provide information, research and knowledge about all this feelings that I have... THANK YOU.

Three months ago, I was feeling a little bit "lost" in what am I supposed to be doing in this particular period of time. At that point I had just returned from a journey to Europe that was in a way a cleaning trip. One night I decided to ask "to the stars" if they could bring me some guidance, because I felt that the answers were, in a way, inside of me and I just needed a technique to get inside. I fell asleep and the first thing that happens next day was that a friend invites me to an Art Of Living course with Swami Paramatej.

For me it was such a "coincidence" that I decided that I should do it. So I did it. And it felt great.

During the Part I course, I've experienced good things. I was always very calm and I felt tranquility after doing the breathing exercises. I didn't felt like crying out loud or laughing as the people in the room felt and I thought it was because I couldn't get in the "Trance state" this people got to. I did feel very relaxed, a little bit "high" (and now I understand why by reading this forum), and I saw colors and geometrical forms in my head at some point as well (which I don't understand).

I also took and "advanced AoL course" or "Part 2" and I think it was interesting. Yet I always felt kind of uncomfortable with an aspect of the AoL methods. Whenever you ask for explanation about the meaning of mantras, or the meaning of doing this or that, they just say that your intellectual mind is trying to understand and that you should just let go.

There was a practice which made me feel a little suspicious :lol: We were supposed to bow to some angels of the East, South, West, and North. They were angels who control our mood in someway because they want us to manifest this moods (anger, luxury, etc.). The instructor said that we were like puppets of this angels and that we should bow in their direction in order to stop this. :huh: It was really strange for me.

I am somehow a little bit rational in this area, and don't really like to be doing something that I don't understand well... I though that if it is "liberation" what they wanted, they should be telling us more so we could really understand what we are doing. So they have knowledge videos that you can only watch when you go to their place or with one of them. And is all this system of providing knowledge that is already in ancient books and other sources, but saying that they are the only ones who can provide them that makes me uncomfortable as well.

At some point I remembered the Eiriu Eolas Breathing Technique, which I didn't practice but I had already watched the practice video. I remembered that it is very similar to the AoL technique. So I entered the forum to see what you people know about Ravi Shankar and the AoL Foundation. And I'm glad that I did. I find it very important that you really try to understand what you are doing and you don't guide the people here to simply believe what your are saying as a good "devotee".

Now I'm going to start doing the Eiriu Eolas Technique, and combine it with AoL. I wanted to know what do think about that. My idea is to do short Kriya everyday, and do the hole Eiriu Eolas twice or once a week. I also wanted to know if you recommend not doing the very short circles in the Sudarshan Kriya. I felt that this were the ones that gave me that "being high" feeling and I think I read here that It is better not to do them. So... Should I do the long and the medium circles and then go back to the long? Or do the long, the middle, and the short circles but do them a little bit longer?

I also wanted to ask if it is important to exhale through the mouth while doing Pipe Breathing? (we do it through the nose while doing Ujjai during the pranayama). And... Is the Warrior Breath like the Bhastrika Pranayama that we learn in the AoL with the only difference that you say "HAA" and we just exhale strongly through the nose?

I also had some feelings after the Part 2... I felt flu symptoms... According to what they say it is just the effects of cleaning the body, and according to the EE guide, it could be the same for you, right?

Well... I guess that's all for now...

BTW: I wanted to say I'm sorry for something. Just before I went to Europe I joined the translations' group and after that I went to Europe and I disappeared. I though I was going to be able to do some SOTT translations during my journey, but I couldn't so... I'm sorry for compromising and then disappearing... :-[ I hope you understand.

In my last post I shared one of the AoL practices from Part 2 course and I don't really know if I'm "allowed" to do that... I'm not good with all this legal stuff so I'm sorry if that was out of place. I don't like not being allowed to talk about something but I guess I understand if you prefer not to get in troubles with things like that. I'll guess I'll find it out soon.. ;D

Acid Yazz said:
In my last post I shared one of the AoL practices from Part 2 course and I don't really know if I'm "allowed" to do that... I'm not good with all this legal stuff so I'm sorry if that was out of place. I don't like not being allowed to talk about something but I guess I understand if you prefer not to get in troubles with things like that. I'll guess I'll find it out soon.. ;D

Hi Acid Yazz,

If you are not at ease with that, tell us whait is the part that you would like to be removed form your post and we will do it for you.

Actually I wouldn't like to remove any part from it... I shared what I wanted to share...

It is just that after writing I read a post saying that there are some things that you cannot discuss in this forum if you signed the AoL "contract" that you have to sign when you take a course and I just don't know exactly how it works. So it actually depends on you...

The "contract" says that I shouldn't teach or transmit these techniques to the other people without the proper permission... I think I didn't do that so for me it's all good. I just didn't know if it was all good for you too... :)

Talking about the AoL...

Did you know about the big cultural festival they are having in Berlin???

http://www.worldculturefestival.org/en/

It is going to be a huge Kriya... lol! :lol:

what do you think about that?

Acid Yazz said:
Now I'm going to start doing the Eiriu Eolas Technique, and combine it with AoL. I wanted to know what do think about that. My idea is to do short Kriya everyday, and do the hole Eiriu Eolas twice or once a week. I also wanted to know if you recommend not doing the very short circles in the Sudarshan Kriya. I felt that this were the ones that gave me that "being high" feeling and I think I read here that It is better not to do them. So... Should I do the long and the medium circles and then go back to the long? Or do the long, the middle, and the short circles but do them a little bit longer?

As a general rule, since we are familiar with, and some of us trained instructors of, the EE program - which is perfect and complete as it is - i would not advice anyone to combine EE with other practices. Each of the EE exercises was developed to produce certain results, and by combining it with other methods, it looses its effect. Have you tried practicing the EE yet, Acid Yazz? And if yes, did you feel that it is not complete unto itself? Personally, i have no knowledge or experience with the AoL program, and from what i read, i wouldn't want to, but if you want to practice that, it is fine and your choice, just don't mix it up with EE, as it will not be EE in the end.

Acid Yazz said:
I also wanted to ask if it is important to exhale through the mouth while doing Pipe Breathing? (we do it through the nose while doing Ujjai during the pranayama).

Yes. All the breathing exercises of the EE program are done in through the nose, and out through the mouth. That repeated, one-way flow of air in through the nose helps stimulate the pharyngeal nerves, which in turn bring the right and left brain hemispheres in balance.

Acid Yazz said:
And... Is the Warrior Breath like the Bhastrika Pranayama that we learn in the AoL with the only difference that you say "HAA" and we just exhale strongly through the nose?

As i said, i have no knowledge of the AoL program, but i know that the Warrior's breath is done with exhalations through the mouth while saying "HA!".

Hope this helps.

Thank you Alana!

I started with EE this week... I haven't been doing AoL techniques since that time so I guess that I didn't feel the necessity of it...

I wanted to know some more details about the Warriors Breath, but I'm reading the proper threads where you discuss specifically about the EE program to see if I find what I'm searching there...

Thanks again...

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.
Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for mutiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Mutiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sing to you.

Is this why the c's were talking about spinning? I mean, as in dancing, and does it have to be in concert with some type of monument, such as stonehenge?

Back
Top Bottom