Session 10 Aug 2019

Thanks for the session and interesting to hear about the new healing technique. I’m wondering if eventually with all the different healing options available the group have studied you’ll develop something new by encompassing different aspects from all you have learnt.
The negative energy that was mentioned I seemed to feel it building throughout the mercury retrograde it’s been intense.

As always you never stop working and sharing your ideas. Love to you all and thank you for not giving up.

That great wave of negative energy that circled the planet can probably be seen in some kind of spike in people 'going off' if we look closely. Here's one possible example

And another in the last few hours.

Sure, some people might feel it better, but I think it would still be better to have more robust and objective feedback mechanism.

Something like this? A finger pulse oximeter.

Something like this? A finger pulse oximeter.

I thought about that, but it seems that the 'feedback' you get is not in the form of an increase or decrease in your pulse but simply some kind of change or 'jump' or something in the pulse. The fact that it is different for different people is part of the problem of explaining it in a way that applies across the board. The idea is, apparently, that through practice you become familiar with the 'change' in the pulse felt in the finger, and that becomes your reference. But it would be cool if we could come up with something that read the changes in then patient's 'field' in a more clear way, but perhaps it's not possible and maybe not even desirable. I dunno. For some reason I was wondering if a quartz crystal tuning fork might work, but that's probably me just being new agey. Probably something more 'high tech' would be better.

I thought about that, but it seems that the 'feedback' you get is not in the form of an increase or decrease in your pulse but simply some kind of change or 'jump' or something in the pulse. The fact that it is different for different people is part of the problem of explaining it in a way that applies across the board. The idea is, apparently, that through practice you become familiar with the 'change' in the pulse felt in the finger, and that becomes your reference. But it would be cool if we could come up with something that read the changes in then patient's 'field' in a more clear way, but perhaps it's not possible and maybe not even desirable. I dunno. For some reason I was wondering if a quartz crystal tuning fork might work, but that's probably me just being new agey. Probably something more 'high tech' would be better.

The other thing to consider is that if someone has good vagal tone, then the pulse is probably going to be variable anyway, so how would a practitioner take that into account? So measuring the change in the clients field, if that can be done, seems to be the way to go. I wonder if having the client hooked up to the neuroptimal machine and just reading the brainwaves without running the program would do it? The version I was using was the second version, and I think I recall that just reading the brainwaves was not available in the 3rd.

thanks for the session ... for some reason reminded me on this video of Freddy Silva lecture - Ancient Temple Grid Network, Ley Lines, Sacred Sites for Consciousness Activation

thank you all so much for sharing this very informative and amazing session!

I have to admit that the hollow moon thing was new to me, although I read one time about a comparison that said the moon is like a bell. well, didn't think about it and forgot.

Bioquantic Originals sounds very interesting, gotta check that out.

Again, thank you for all the stuff to ponder on.

Negative energy...

Two days before this session (on Thursday) a London police officer was attacked on duty by a guy with a foot-long machete.
And another in the last few hours.

On Friday (August 9) in Slovakia a man killed a neighbour who came to ask him to turn music volume down. The killer first hit the neighbour with a metal stick, then drove over him and at last he tied him to the tow bar of his car and dragged him about a half mile.

Without the hint from C's about the wave of negative energy it would be incomprehensible how a person can maintain such a level of mindlessness to carry out this. Excluding the criminal minds described by Samenov. But this killer was 65 y.o. and previously didn't exhibit any signs of such potential behaviour. We are walking on a thin ice and are all prone to explode upon external negative influence and it looks like there are more 'Greenbaums' among us than I would like to believe. More reason to maintain one's physical as well as mental health at best. Perhaps we are not able (hopefully) to go completely nuts but we surely can hurt another person, if only with words, and extended periods of such energy levels are fertile ground for overreacting, getting angry etc. Good to keep in mind.

[...]
At the end, you ask when the next session is supposed to be. Chu reported that one practitioner had a client who was scheduled for surgery; the process told her to repeat the "tuning" every two hours. So, she did, and a couple days later when the woman had another scan done at the hospital, the doctors were amazed to see that surgery was no longer needed.
Reminds me about a collegue who reported the case of one of his patients who was scheduled for a skin surgery (a cancer that was small in size and very low agressive) . The sunday, the patient went to the church and applied benit water on the tumor. The monday morning the tumor dissapeared! He then calls his surgeon to cancel the intervention! The surgeon didn't believe him, and when he saw the patient, he thought that the anatomopathologist (the guy who examines biopsies under microscope) mistaken, that it was not a cancer! So if we follow his reasonning, then he might have removed organs from his patients pointlessly??

So, the belief and intentions of the patient in curing his lesion certainly helped. I wonder if charged water helped too, knowing its unexpected properties. If so, will adding water in the protocol help?

Especially when TC. Lethbrigde has been mentionned and that he has reported the effect of water (whitecoast's quote).

Also, you've abbreviated "H2O" this technique named "Original Bioquantics". :halo: Purposely?

(L) That's really weird. Anyhow, he admitted that it had nothing to do with quantum physics or quantum anything, but he didn't know what else to call it because it was so strange. So, since the guy is in Spain and his workshops are in Spanish, Chu went off to learn the technique. She came back with the information and some gadgets and walked us through the procedure, that is, me and Andromeda, so we could get a feel for what it is. After we witnessed it and played around with it a little bit, we came up with the idea that it should be renamed to something like Hyperdimensional Harmonic Optimization (H2O) because that seems to be what is really taking place. Obviously something is happening; the testimonials from practitioners were amazing and Chu witnessed some interesting results during her week there. Without going into more details about it now, we want to ask some questions. So, first of all, is this is a therapy that is worthwhile for us to pursue in terms of learning, practicing, experimenting, etc.?

(L) If we want to charge up another batch of crystals, can we record ourselves and then play the recording on a repeating loop on the crystals and make them supercharged that way?

A: Yes!!!

Three exclamation marks - that's a lot which means it's important and really good idea. It would be really nice if we were able to download the recording and play it for our crystals to re-charge them. And please do not be afraid of what we, as the listeners, think of your abilities to sing :) I personally see EE recordings very calming and relaxing. It's not about the form (tone) but the intent and abilities to help others.

I agree and support!

You commented on Your voices in exchange about singing to cristals from the reply tape. Just to say about Your voices.
Your voices are beautiful like You are.
I love You.
:) Even if You sound like a frog, this would be Frog that I love.
Take care!

On Friday (August 9) in Slovakia a man killed a neighbour who came to ask him to turn music volume down. The killer first hit the neighbour with a metal stick, then drove over him and at last he tied him to the tow bar of his car and dragged him about a half mile.

Without the hint from C's about the wave of negative energy it would be incomprehensible how a person can maintain such a level of mindlessness to carry out this. Excluding the criminal minds described by Samenov. But this killer was 65 y.o. and previously didn't exhibit any signs of such potential behaviour. We are walking on a thin ice and are all prone to explode upon external negative influence and it looks like there are more 'Greenbaums' among us than I would like to believe. More reason to maintain one's physical as well as mental health at best. Perhaps we are not able (hopefully) to go completely nuts but we surely can hurt another person, if only with words, and extended periods of such energy levels are fertile ground for overreacting, getting angry etc. Good to keep in mind.

Yes! And we can never repeat this to ourselves often enough!!!

Back
Top Bottom