Session 10 Aug 2019

I think there might be a couple of typos in the session
So, first of all, is this is a therapy that is
--> So, first of all, is this a therapy that is

and there's a whole stack of them of the images.
--> and there's a whole stack of these images.

The practitioner uses a combination and dowsing and kinesiology
--> The practitioner uses a combination of dowsing and kinesiology

I'd say it was also a practice run for the possible future need to shut down electricity grids to exert control over the government and population. The people behind these kinds of things appear to be getting pretty desperate in their bizarre and irrational need to control, probably because they feel control slipping from their grasp. I mean, you have to be better desperate in your obsession to control to resort to creating chaos, which tends to be the opposite of control. Then again, it's a sad psychological reality that violence is most often employed by those who lack power or by a group that feels power slipping away.

I would have thought that the PTB would need a functioning power grid to reach their goal of "controlling absolutely everything and everybody".

Without power there can be no cashless society, Google, Facebook and the like would not be able to spy on us, nobody who has experienced a longer power outage would be willing to buy an electrical car, no GPS tracking of elements of resistance, no 4-D or 5-D...
People couldn't even be administered their daily dose of TV "news".

The only "meaningful" result of chaos might be (problem-reaction-solution) blaming climate change deniers, proponents of national cultures and borders for the power outage chaos and declaring outright dictatorship...

I would have thought that the PTB would need a functioning power grid to reach their goal of "controlling absolutely everything and everybody".

Without power there can be no cashless society, Google, Facebook and the like would not be able to spy on us, nobody who has experienced a longer power outage would be willing to buy an electrical car, no GPS tracking of elements of resistance, no 4-D or 5-D...
People couldn't even be administered their daily dose of TV "news".

The only "meaningful" result of chaos might be (problem-reaction-solution) blaming climate change deniers, proponents of national cultures and borders for the power outage chaos and declaring outright dictatorship...

We're talking about temporary, limited power outages here, not the entire global grid going down forever.

"
If you need a little longer, I think it begins in 3:15 when some roosters crow for the first time in a day. In horror films, when a roosters crow, it's a sign for vampires to run back to the shelter (but in movies it's usually a little later, at dawn). Then, I think, good period begins, until sunrise, which signals a "back to everyday earthly activities". All these people and animals start activities and that also changes the atmosphere. The worst part of the 24h-day is therefore the first part of the night. Interestingly, "pray-time" is the period between night and day/sunrise, as a search for a gap, passage, between two. But still not the gap between sunset and night - the root of the night. According to religions (Hinduism, Islam), then the door for evil spirits is opened to our world."

This really won't work. What can the Eskimos do? Communications are a 24/7 thing. And besides, mostly we communicate our demands to the universe.

That seems like a more practical approach, since there's always the danger that a person will claim they can feel their pulse in that way without *actually* feeling anything. I mean, it seems bizarre that they would suggest you feel your pulse in one of your fingers. Generally speaking, there is no clearly discernible pulse there.
I tried as I was reading, and as I scroll my phone with my right hand, I used my left to seek a pulse. When pressed with the tip of my thumb I immediately felt not so much a pulse as one feels when taking it in the usual sense, but rather a kind of blip, very small and very localized behind the rise of the medial phalange at the first joint. I have to get the pressure just right: Too hard and it’s gone, too little and it doesn’t register. Slightly firm. But a definite blip that matched the pulse rate I could feel in my body.

Regarding playing recordings to crystals, this reminded me of whenever I get a new guitar, I leave it propped against a speaker in my house for a few weeks. The vibrations from the speaker “season” the instrument by causing it to resonate even when it’s not being played. This is actually a fairly common practice. Makes total sense to program crystals in a somewhat similar, though more focused fashion.

Also, thanks to the crew for the new session. It’s felt like an eternity since May. I’ve really been looking forward to it!

"
If you need a little longer, I think it begins in 3:15 when some roosters crow for the first time in a day. In horror films, when a roosters crow, it's a sign for vampires to run back to the shelter (but in movies it's usually a little later, at dawn). Then, I think, good period begins, until sunrise, which signals a "back to everyday earthly activities". All these people and animals start activities and that also changes the atmosphere. The worst part of the 24h-day is therefore the first part of the night. Interestingly, "pray-time" is the period between night and day/sunrise, as a search for a gap, passage, between two. But still not the gap between sunset and night - the root of the night. According to religions (Hinduism, Islam), then the door for evil spirits is opened to our world."

This really won't work. What can the Eskimos do? Communications are a 24/7 thing. And besides, mostly we communicate our demands to the universe.

@WIN 52 ,

As far as I know sadly we don't know that many Eskimos on the forum but I think in general the Cs are giving more of a general practical "time" to pray. I agree that we need it 24/7 and praying to the "universe" is mentioned by the Cs as well as 6D.

We even need sometimes more than "prayer" but here is something to consider.

lSession 27 January 1996:
Q: (L) If you there is anywhere in you a question about what you are perceiving, then that question is an indication that all the rest of what you are perceiving could be false?

A: Part of the equation.

Q: (L) So, if it is really a 6th density being, it will blow you away to such an extent that there is NO question?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Now, what is the other part of the equation?

A: Well, why do you question us? First of all, you question us because the communication is limited at this point... you are not yet prepared for stronger envelopment.

Q: (PZ) So, I should continue to pray?

A: All goes to 6th density.

Q: (PZ) Okay, let's say that I have a little child who is dying of leukemia, and I am praying with everything in me, and the child dies anyway. I don't get it. What's the deal here?

A: Wrong. If child dies, that is your lesson profile.

And as far as prayer for the answer to everything I think sometimes we need more.

I an not saying do not pray or telling anyone when to pray but in the bigger picture there is much to consider.

Session 4 March 1995:
Q: (L) Okay guys, you are telling us we are under attack, you are telling us it is going to get worse, you are telling us that maybe some of these other guys can help us out, what can we do in the meantime?

A: Prayers help but more is needed.

Q: (T) More than prayers is needed. So, we are on our own until we get contacted?

A: Find an Orion!!!

Q: (J) How? (L) What do we do, go out to the beach and say: "Orions, come here?" (T) No, they are at the disco, Orions like to dance.

A: That is all we can tell you, because it is the limit of informative arena, any further would interfere with free will, so discover.

Q: (L) One session I asked about some things that happened to me in the past and I was told that what saved my buns from the fire was divine intervention.

Q: (L) Can you tell us about divine intervention?

A: Multi faceted.

Q: (L) Was this divine intervention enacted to protect me from direful consequences that would have prevented me from doing whatever work is forming up for me in the future?

Q: (L) Does it not seem that being under attack as we are now might further prevent me, as well as my compatriots from doing our work?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Well, does it not then behoove this same divine intervention enacted at these other times to act at this time, or is the threat less?

A: Divine intervention cannot be arranged by 3rd level beings.

Q: (L) What level beings arrange divine intervention?

A: 4th through 7th.

@WIN 52 ,

As far as I know sadly we don't know that many Eskimos on the forum but I think in general the Cs are giving more of a general practical "time" to pray. I agree that we need it 24/7 and praying to the "universe" is mentioned by the Cs as well as 6D.

We even need sometimes more than "prayer" but here is something to consider.

lSession 27 January 1996:

And as far as prayer for the answer to everything I think sometimes we need more.

I an not saying do not pray or telling anyone when to pray but in the bigger picture there is much to consider.

Session 4 March 1995:
Picking a time that is best to pray is not really important. What is important when a person prays is the nature of that prayer. You have to really put your heart into your prayer, that is what makes it work best.

Eskimos are generally very spiritual and in tune with nature, in their own way. Which is not likely the way of the world, in general. Yet I feel their brotherhood based on their ways. Unfortunately when humanity is involved there always seems to be exceptions to every general rule, even in the Arctic.

J'arrive à bien ressentir mon pouls en le prenant avec mon pouce gauche et mon majeur gauche...
Merci pour le partage de vos expériences passionnantes...

I can feel my pulse well by taking it with my left thumb and left middle finger...
Thank you for sharing your exciting experiences....

Curious whether the moon being partly hollow means that there's might be mass difference for each side of the moon? Is it equally hollow inside or unevenly spread?

If so, would that explain why the moon's spin is locked to the earth? I mean we only see one side of the moon and would that be caused by a larger gravitational pull on that one side? I read it explained as being tidally locked and we see only one side of the moon because of earths gravitational pull. I don't believe any planets are locked to the sun in the same way where only one side always faces the sun.

Same question might be why one side and not the other? Seems to me there has to be a difference between both sides.

Curious whether the moon being partly hollow means that there's might be mass difference for each side of the moon? Is it equally hollow inside or unevenly spread?

If so, would that explain why the moon's spin is locked to the earth? I mean we only see one side of the moon and would that be caused by a larger gravitational pull on that one side? I read it explained as being tidally locked and we see only one side of the moon because of earths gravitational pull. I don't believe any planets are locked to the sun in the same way where only one side always faces the sun.

Same question might be why one side and not the other? Seems to me there has to be a difference between both sides.

Attached is an image from one of the papers written by Tadeusz Tumalski, he was mentioned by someone earlier in this thread - so i think this is the right person. There are two papers (1,2) about the moon and its formation that i came across (he also talks a bit about the gravity of the Moon and Earth). Apart from the maths which i cannot understand, the main points are relatively clear so i would suggest anyone interested take a look. To obtain access you need to register; i just used my Gmail account.

Attachments

• screenshot-www.academia.edu-2019.08.15-12_40_53.jpg
    screenshot-www.academia.edu-2019.08.15-12_40_53.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Picking a time that is best to pray is not really important. What is important when a person prays is the nature of that prayer. You have to really put your heart into your prayer, that is what makes it work best.

Eskimos are generally very spiritual and in tune with nature, in their own way. Which is not likely the way of the world, in general. Yet I feel their brotherhood based on their ways. Unfortunately when humanity is involved there always seems to be exceptions to every general rule, even in the Arctic.

@WIN 52 ,

Maybe you are an exception to "the general rule" and that's fine with me. I think you are right that the sincerity with which a person prays is probably just as important as when they pray.

Back
Top Bottom