Session 10 Aug 2019

Thanks so much for this session. It's very interesting.

If you had asked here first, I would have recommended another route. First, we may try to organize something here if he is willing at some point. Second, you would be more likely to get a discount. Third, there were three non-Spanish speakers in the course, and they missed out on a lot of the explanations, because they only had google translate on the screen. The rest of us helped as much as we could, but it's not easy while you are paying attention, taking notes, etc. AFAIK, they have no interpreter working for them. So, I would check that there is an arrangement made in that direction before singing up.
Looking for it. Thanks so much.
Me too

If so, would that explain why the moon's spin is locked to the earth? I mean we only see one side of the moon and would that be caused by a larger gravitational pull on that one side? I read it explained as being tidally locked and we see only one side of the moon because of earths gravitational pull. I don't believe any planets are locked to the sun in the same way where only one side always faces the sun.

Same question might be why one side and not the other? Seems to me there has to be a difference between both sides.
Many of the orbiting moons around their planets are tidally locked, and even binary stars which are closely rotating are thought to be tidally locked to each other.

Thanks for sharing this session.

This section caught my eye especially:
(L) Now... What was it that you wanted to ask, Niall?
(Niall) Current events questions. What caused the blackout in the UK?
A: Sabotage.
Q: (Niall) Is that the same people who did the sabotage in Argentina?
A: Yes
Q: (Niall) Geez. Why would they want to target the UK?
A: Create chaos.
Q: (Niall) They're nuts.

It hasn't been widely reported abroad but Schiphol airport in the Netherlands was recently affected by so far unexplained malfunctions in the kerosene supply system, not only once but twice: the first one at the end of July (24th), and the second time in early August (9th). Many flights had to be cancelled or diverted because of it and thousands of travelers got stranded or severely delayed.

I now think these events could also well have been due to sabotage of some sort or another.

Overview of reports here:
You searched for schiphol fuel problems - DutchNews.nl
Search

Thank you everyone for another amazing session. I have some experience with dowsing and can easily feel the pulse between my thumb and finger(s) and looking forward to more information on the H2O healing modality. I still struggle sometimes with trauma-based body issues and feel it holds me back or makes me susceptible to the negative energies being amped up so thank you also for this reminder.

Picking a time that is best to pray is not really important. What is important when a person prays is the nature of that prayer. You have to really put your heart into your prayer, that is what makes it work best.
That sounds nice in theory.
1.) If one uses a hammer, he usually does not need to know the fine details. He just has to swing hard.
2.) If one wants to make the most of something, he needs and wants to know what the best conditions are. And then it's more art and less digging in the mine. I think spirituality is closer to art, but at one point it transcends the rules.
3.) If one transcends this world, he does not have to adapt to this world. One Indian saying is, roughly: "Take the gold chain to discard the iron chain, then discard the gold chain also."

That sounds nice in theory.
1.) If one uses a hammer, he usually does not need to know the fine details. He just has to swing hard.
2.) If one wants to make the most of something, he needs and wants to know what the best conditions are. And then it's more art and less digging in the mine. I think spirituality is closer to art, but at one point it transcends the rules.
3.) If one transcends this world, he does not have to adapt to this world. One Indian saying is, roughly: "Take the gold chain to discard the iron chain, then discard the gold chain also."
That is how it works best for me, at least. Whenever I really put all of my essence/being/heart into a prayer, not for personal gain, the prayer seems to have an effect on the outcome. Like someone somewhere was listening and responding positively.

Even during near death experiences, that type of prayer has always seemed to get me through the experience relatively unscathed. Witnesses exclaim that they don't know why I am not dead. The only thing I remember was praying for help.

Thank you very much for this session!

I thought about that, but it seems that the 'feedback' you get is not in the form of an increase or decrease in your pulse but simply some kind of change or 'jump' or something in the pulse. The fact that it is different for different people is part of the problem of explaining it in a way that applies across the board. The idea is, apparently, that through practice you become familiar with the 'change' in the pulse felt in the finger, and that becomes your reference. But it would be cool if we could come up with something that read the changes in then patient's 'field' in a more clear way, but perhaps it's not possible and maybe not even desirable. I dunno. For some reason I was wondering if a quartz crystal tuning fork might work, but that's probably me just being new agey. Probably something more 'high tech' would be better.
If I remember correctly, there used to be certain "aura reading machines" where you would place your hands on a plate or on sensors and they would overlay an image of your "aura" onto your photo. I think it was based on reading changes in galvanic skin response. It's not pulse based, but it is another measurement, fwiw.

Picking a time that is best to pray is not really important. What is important when a person prays is the nature of that prayer. You have to really put your heart into your prayer, that is what makes it work best.

I think that what should be considered is the influence of external impressions and interferrences, and how they affect us on many levels. Therefore, on one hand you could say that globally speaking it doesn't matter when exactly to pray because higher realms don't have the same concept of time as we do. But on the other hand these things are important to us, doesn't matter if we are aware of them or not. But especially if we are aware of them.

Think of it as radio stations or channels that during a day all talk at the same time, with the high noise vs signal ratio, while at night the signal comes through more clearly.

Here's an example that may explain it further. I remember when I was a teenager and late at night was listening to the radio and dj talking in a soft voice, while everyone outside was asleep. And although the radio was on low volume, the impression I had was as if dj's voice and the music (like this one, for example) came in clearly and with an echo, as if they could be heard travelling across the city. It was magical. :wizard:.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for another amazing session. I have some experience with dowsing and can easily feel the pulse between my thumb and finger(s) and looking forward to more information on the H2O healing modality. I still struggle sometimes with trauma-based body issues and feel it holds me back or makes me susceptible to the negative energies being amped up so thank you also for this reminder.

I am also looking forward to more information on H2O. I felt particularly out of sorts before all these negative energies were amped up and at one point I was actually wondering whether there would be such a disaster like the Notre Dame fire again. Even after the heat subsided I kept feeling weird and when I talked to someone about it she mentioned that the cows and horses in my area were having a hard time, too. By that time the mass shootings had started. Last Saturday when I heard the news that Epstein was dead the negative thought loop I was in ended, as if a cloud had lifted. I don't know what to make of it. :-/

As I have written in other threads I have been focusing on Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and to me it is like a breath of sanity in a world gone mad. Also, I have been treating my lymphatic system and fascia with essential oils and acupressuretaping which keeps me fairly grounded. Some essential oils help with that apparently.:-)

Y a t-il un livre en Français sur la radiesthésie pour ne débutante que vous pourriez me conseiller ?... Merci d'avance

Is there a book in French on dowsing for beginners that you could advise me?.... Thank you in advance

Back
Top Bottom