Session 10 Aug 2019

Thank you for the awesome session :-) The H2O method is really interesting.

Regarding playing a recording to crystals. Sometimes I play the recording of Laura singing "In the Garden" and more often I play the Prayer of The Soul from EE meditation. Sometimes I play it in the loop when I go to bed and listen to it all night (so do the crystals that lay next to me). It may be subjective but I tend to remember more dreams when I do it and also sleep better.

By the way, some time ago my sister asked me to record the Meditation of Light for her (based on that from William Baldwin's book). I think that it helped her to sleep better on stressful days. But again it is highly subjective.

I also would like to share a story about dowsing. After reading Tom Lethbridge's book I experimented with the pendulum. Mostly I was trying to imitate what he did. Some attempts were more successful, some less. But in overall I found the method pretty useful (and I really liked it). Then I began experiments aimed to establish the most optimal supplement dosage by dowsing and I was happy with the results. There was one time when the method proved to be especially helpful. One day I had a problem with the tooth. It was the root canal problem and big inflammation (left side of my face was so swollen, that my eye was hardly visible). I didn't want to use antibiotics and wanted to give iodine a try instead. So I used the pendulum to determine the right amount of iodine solution (and other cofactors). After the first dose, the inflammation receded and in about one day and a half it was gone and the dentist could work on my tooth. Of course, I do not encourage anybody to experiment in case of illness, but I thought that the story might be good to demonstrate the potential of dowsing.

Thank you for the awesome session :-) The H2O method is really interesting.

Regarding playing a recording to crystals. Sometimes I play the recording of Laura singing "In the Garden" and more often I play the Prayer of The Soul from EE meditation. Sometimes I play it in the loop when I go to bed and listen to it all night (so do the crystals that lay next to me). It may be subjective but I tend to remember more dreams when I do it and also sleep better.

By the way, some time ago my sister asked me to record the Meditation of Light for her (based on that from William Baldwin's book). I think that it helped her to sleep better on stressful days. But again it is highly subjective.

I also would like to share a story about dowsing. After reading Tom Lethbridge's book I experimented with the pendulum. Mostly I was trying to imitate what he did. Some attempts were more successful, some less. But in overall I found the method pretty useful (and I really liked it). Then I began experiments aimed to establish the most optimal supplement dosage by dowsing and I was happy with the results. There was one time when the method proved to be especially helpful. One day I had a problem with the tooth. It was the root canal problem and big inflammation (left side of my face was so swollen, that my eye was hardly visible). I didn't want to use antibiotics and wanted to give iodine a try instead. So I used the pendulum to determine the right amount of iodine solution (and other cofactors). After the first dose, the inflammation receded and in about one day and a half it was gone and the dentist could work on my tooth. Of course, I do not encourage anybody to experiment in case of illness, but I thought that the story might be good to demonstrate the potential of dowsing.
I have a few teeth that need extraction. I have found that iodine solution swished in my mouth daily keeps the pain at bay till they are removed.

The C's caution against root canals as they lower your receivership, fyi.

Reactions: Lys
Thank you...
The Askenazi profile is not semitic...its a turkic (in German a so called Turk-Volk)

Hello Wildwolf2012,

Since you are new to the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief introduction about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc. You can read other's introductory posts there to get an idea.

:welcome:

On Lethbridge, I found a pdf that has a comprehensive set of quotes from his books with much more pendulum info - see attached.

Attachments

• lethbridgeworld.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 149
Hey WIN 52,

Do you have an excerpt from a session about this? Can't find anything about it using the search function.

I am sorry but I couldn't either. I do remember one member had all of his root canals removed after that session, so he claimed. I think it was around 2000-2014??? Why I remember was because I needed a root canal at that time. I have since then opted for extraction, against the Dentist's wishes.

Possibly goyacobol can help? He is a whiz at dredging up information and he possibly has more time to search than I currently do.

On Lethbridge, I found a pdf that has a comprehensive set of quotes from his books with much more pendulum info - see attached.

Thanks so much LQB. I read Lethbridge's pendulum book in my teens. It's facinating now to reconnect with the material through this compilation. Very much appreciated!

I am sorry but I couldn't either. I do remember one member had all of his root canals removed after that session, so he claimed. I think it was around 2000-2014??? Why I remember was because I needed a root canal at that time. I have since then opted for extraction, against the Dentist's wishes.

Possibly goyacobol can help? He is a whiz at dredging up information and he possibly has more time to search than I currently do.

I found no such statement by Cs with my really good search program that has indexed every word in the sessions. I searched using tooth, teeth, root canal. Just isn't there.

Thanks so much LQB. I read Lethbridge's pendulum book in my teens. It's facinating now to reconnect with the material through this compilation. Very much appreciated!
Good deal HD - its a great compilation from many of TL's books, so, much thanks to the author/compiler! I'm just starting part III.

A couple of days ago I glued a small cork to thread and dropped 22" over an ounce of silver. Got a vigorous rotation.

TL's results and interpretations are actually the most dirt-dog simple refutation to anything that even sniffs of Darwin/materialism.

I found no such statement by Cs with my really good search program that has indexed every word in the sessions. I searched using tooth, teeth, root canal. Just isn't there.
Thankyou Laura

I don't understand what has happened here. I have spent several hours looking as well. Did something change? I am enjoying the review however.

I am sure it was one of the girls (Galatia)?? asking about things that effect receivership, near the end of one session. I will keep looking.

Thankyou Laura

I don't understand what has happened here. I have spent several hours looking as well. Did something change? I am enjoying the review however.

I am sure it was one of the girls (Galatia)?? asking about things that effect receivership, near the end of one session. I will keep looking.

I did a few forum searches and found a lot of discussion regarding search phrase Dental & Mercury here:

28 Nov (2009)

I think this can be used as a helpful reminder that iodine can help detox mercury which is commonly used as filling for root canals. I personally have slowly been removing my mercury fillings in favor of ceramic.

Edit: The session itself doesn't contain the results, it's from the discussion:
Lauras Quote:
"I've been detoxing for about 15 months now and only last month did I begin the process of having my mercury fillings removed. I knew I needed to feel better all over in general before I took the risk of stirring that mess up. In fact, I had the second one removed this morning and will go in Friday to have the porcelain molded one installed. Next week I'll have two appointments and do another. I've got appointments scheduled into February just to get this job done. At the end, I'll have to detox all the novocaine! "
Gandalf's response:
I went to the dentist yesterday and i told her that i wanted that my mercury fillings be removed. She told me that it is going to take up to 18 months to remove them because i have quite a lot (around 16).

She told me that she is going to remove a couple of them each three months and see how my body is going to react. She is going to follow the holistic protocol for that since she is a holistic dentist.

FWIW!!

Last edited:
I did a few forum searches and found a lot of discussion regarding search phrase Dental & Mercury here:

28 Nov (2009)

I think this can be used as a helpful reminder that iodine can help detox mercury which is commonly used as filling for root canals. I personally have slowly been removing my mercury fillings in favor of ceramic.

Edit: The session itself doesn't contain the results, it's from the discussion:

Gandalf's response:
I went to the dentist yesterday and i told her that i wanted that my mercury fillings be removed. She told me that it is going to take up to 18 months to remove them because i have quite a lot (around 16).

She told me that she is going to remove a couple of them each three months and see how my body is going to react. She is going to follow the holistic protocol for that since she is a holistic dentist.

FWIW!!
Yes, I just finished re-reading that session. There is a lot of info in the iodine thread as well, from around 2015. So possibly re-reading the sessions around that time will bear fruit. If memory serves me correctly it was a question that was kinda out of sync with the session's theme, asked by Galatea.

Back
Top Bottom