Session 10 December 2016

I cant explain this but since the night of the Trump inauguration i have difficulty sleeping. My sleep is so light that I`m waking up every time I try to move in bed, and then having difficulty to fall asleep again. I tried melatonin but it is again the same. Then some nasty unrelated dreams involving death of some of my friends and stuff like that.

Like I'm expecting something to happen. That is the closest description that i can get. Like over alertness.Like something is in the air. I really can't explain what is going on.

Konstantin, I can relate to that. Problem with sleep is my common problem, especially in occasion when I think that something is gonna happend. But, something else is bothers me what is not common in my life. I have broken couple of things, also Earwen crystal for protection of the house. So, instead of one crystal now she have seven pieces :-[ in which I don't know is there still a protection from Laura. Maybe that is because I'm not aware enough but usually when something big happend on the global scale I feel restless.

Dakota said:
Konstantin, I can relate to that. Problem with sleep is my common problem, especially in occasion when I think that something is gonna happend. But, something else is bothers me what is not common in my life. I have broken couple of things, also Earwen crystal for protection of the house. So, instead of one crystal now she have seven pieces :-[ in which I don't know is there still a protection from Laura. Maybe that is because I'm not aware enough but usually when something big happend on the global scale I feel restless.

I think that in one of the last years C's sessions was mentioned that the protection is not lost when the crystal is broken. In fact, some energy or protection is released. I don't think you should worry about that and just keep all the pieces.

Konstantin said:
Dakota said:

I think that in one of the last years C's sessions was mentioned that the protection is not lost when the crystal is broken. In fact, some energy or protection is released. I don't think you should worry about that and just keep all the pieces.
Thanks, I'm glad that you mention that because I remember that I have read about it, but wasn't for sure. Still, it was awful feeling when I broke something so valuable what is protection for someone else.

Dakota said:
Konstantin said:
Dakota said:

Thanks, I'm glad that you mention that because I remember that I have read about it, but wasn't for sure. Still, it was awful feeling when I broke something so valuable what is protection for someone else.

I think it might be ok too. This is the session where the question was asked:

[quote author=Session 14 August 2016]Q: (Scottie) Can I ask a related question? I thought it was curious that several people reported that their crystals broke. They were kind of taking it as a bad thing, but I was wondering why their crystals broke?

A: Initial needed energy transmitted and signal received resulting in change of state thus response of system modulation.

Q: (Pierre) So the crystal adapts by breaking.

(L) It has transmitted something, there was a change of state in the individual, and the crystal then adapted to this new state?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's not a bad sign.

A: No

Q: (Chu) So they should NOT be replaced then?

A: No[/quote]

Konstantin said:

Thank you Konstantin & fabric for the info, I was thinking the same, although I got another "problem" with the room crystal. It is pretty hard to write about it because it is a personal issue but perhaps it will help other people in similar situation.

While I was visiting my parents, my husband took one piece of my room crystal and placed it in to the water to drink it.
I explained to him that this particular piece of crystal is a part of my personal batch and that it is not designated for him or for the water. I got an impression he couldn't understand simple facts about it, and it took me a while to get it back. Actually, on the end I have to take it from him and he was angry about it.

This incident made me rethink once more about my marriage. For years I'm contemplating about divorce and now I'm closer to it than ever.

I don't know if that kind of action made any negative impact on the crystal, but I continued to read and sing to the whole batch as usual.

Konstantin said:
I cant explain this but since the night of the Trump inauguration i have difficulty sleeping. My sleep is so light that I`m waking up every time I try to move in bed, and then having difficulty to fall asleep again. I tried melatonin but it is again the same. Then some nasty unrelated dreams involving death of some of my friends and stuff like that.

Like I'm expecting something to happen. That is the closest description that i can get. Like over alertness.Like something is in the air. I really can't explain what is going on.

Did you try to do some stretch exercises before going to bed? or Yoga? Since I do Laughter Yoga every evening via Skype I sleep very well. Too much information around us, too much things are happening, the weather does not help, we need to relax a little. :)

loreta said:
Konstantin said:

Did you try to do some stretch exercises before going to bed? or Yoga? Since I do Laughter Yoga every evening via Skype I sleep very well. Too much information around us, too much things are happening, the weather does not help, we need to relax a little. :)

I usually dont have sleeping problems. Usually 2-4 before bed I'm going to the gym, so it is pretty relaxing for me and I sleep very well. Those few nights i just felt alerted on some way. Yesterday I went to the mountains to relax with my family. And it was nice and clear weather with a lot of sunshine while down in the city it was cold, foggy and cloudy.
Will se how it will be next few days.

Laura
I swear, I've had to review and re-think everything my liberal heart ever held dear after observing where the liberals have actually gone. Doesn't mean I subscribe to everything the conservatives represent either. I find myself agreeing with some things on one side and some things on the other. But MOSTLY, I see that the whole progressive/liberal movement has been totally co-opted and ponerized and I'm trying to see where the seeds of this lay. Was the corruptibility there at the beginning?

I have come to the same conclusion. I was present for the 60s and 70s anti-war, civil rights, and women's rights movements, and the energy, feel, language/discussion/arguments were very different then than they are today. I'll be examining what I can to see where the corrupting influences originated. The neo-liberal protests going on now may APPEAR to be about the same issues, but the STO feeling of sincerity and the conviction that all humans and nature matter, and that their rights must be upheld by modeling non-violent, peaceful, intelligent disagreement is GONE. The rabid anger and limited, boxed-in ideology of today's version of liberal-values is as repugnant as any ultra-right, religious fundamentalist rhetoric. Yikes! Indeed the world has turned again, and now "liberal values" are not what they profess to be anymore. It's a new world and we must integrate the best of all human beliefs and values as best we can and take action accordingly.

Konstantin said:

Hi Konstantin,

you might be experiencing some cortisol deregulation which is usually due to some sort of stress.
What works for me is:
- probiotics, kombucha - to protect immune system
- rhodiola rosea when the stress is due to the everyday hustle
- ashwaganda when the circadian clock is mismatched.

You can try them in this order.

Further information from chinese medicine:

- too little or too much blood in the hearth also produce insomnia - EE is the one method I would suggest
- also liver qi stagnation (stress, detox problems) - massage the webbing between all your toes (especially the first one between the big toe and the second - direction of movement is counterclockwise).
Take some milk thistle, dandelion root, lemon water.
Walk barefooted for a few minutes - or, better, use earthing during sleep. And for 15 minutes stay outside in the morning sun!
Don't eat late, if possible.

Hope that some of these will help!

The thing about the co-opting and ponerizing of liberal values that is totally jaw dropping is how fascistic and all-out-authoritarian the loudest of these "activists" have become. The only thing that mitigates their rabid anger, hate, and craziness is so many of them collapse under the slightest challenge or set back.

So, the real danger will probably come after the hysterics have gone to the max they're going to go, and then professional black-ops / agents provocateur will try to make the most of the noxious atmosphere. At least that's what it's looking like as of now.

Shared Joy said:
Konstantin said:
(...)

Hi Konstantin,

you might be experiencing some cortisol deregulation which is usually due to some sort of stress.
What works for me is:
- probiotics, kombucha - to protect immune system
- rhodiola rosea when the stress is due to the everyday hustle
- ashwaganda when the circadian clock is mismatched.
(...)

Sorry to jump in guys, you provided some useful information Shared Joy! EE is always brilliant advice. For me doing it more often during the day helps whenever I can't work out why my mood is low for no reason, I can't sleep or just wake up tired despite an all-night sleep. My normal time for EE is evening but if needed I'll do pipe breath it in the morning and during the day (hiding in the bathroom at work if need be)

I just wanted to share my experience with both Rhodiola and Ashwagandha as it may be relevant. Both herbs were recommended to me by people they worked well for but when I tried them (not at the same time but approximately a month apart) they both gave me pretty bad insomnia. I guess caution is required when using them, especially that they're not very cheap (at least where I live)

Ashwagandha is a nightshade and if I remember it right Laura reported in the iodine thread that she wasn't responding well to nightshades. I guess they are not for everyone, although most people seem to get great results. A common tomato is a nightshade as well but although I have no problem with tomatoes Ashwagandha gave me anxious feelings during the day and sleepless nights.
Rhodiola worked a bit better but I still couldn't sleep.

I found it surprising as they both have different impact on cortisol levels whilst the result I got from them was the same.

Just my 2 cents :)

Konstantin said:

Last night was restless. I went to a friends for dinner and one of my friends mentioned that he pays attention to what I'm doing on Facebook. The look on his face was one of appreciation. He's not the only one, there have been quite a number of others as well, and so I assume there are many who are watching who haven't said anything. So this was very much my intention, to methodically, strategically post on Facebook over many months to acclimate and draw attention to what I'm doing there so that when the time came (like now) hopefully people will take a look at what I'm posting, so I can be sort of a direct link for them to the ideas and understanding of this network and all things related. To hopefully add a little light in such a dark time, to add some sanity amidst such raging lunacy etc. So I guess I was feeling the urgency of all that, and it was very much on my mind as I was drifting in and out of sleep. Hopefully I'm not engaging in too much hubris here, just hoping to do what I can. :)

genero81 said:
Konstantin said:

Last night was restless. I went to a friends for dinner and one of my friends mentioned that he pays attention to what I'm doing on Facebook. The look on his face was one of appreciation. He's not the only one, there have been quite a number of others as well, and so I assume there are many who are watching who haven't said anything. So this was very much my intention, to methodically, strategically post on Facebook over many months to acclimate and draw attention to what I'm doing there so that when the time came (like now) hopefully people will take a look at what I'm posting, so I can be sort of a direct link for them to the ideas and understanding of this network and all things related. To hopefully add a little light in such a dark time, to add some sanity amidst such raging lunacy etc. So I guess I was feeling the urgency of all that, and it was very much on my mind as I was drifting in and out of sleep. Hopefully I'm not engaging in too much hubris here, just hoping to do what I can. :)

Now that I think about this I did experience an interrupted sleep pattern over the weekend too. This was combined with this weird feeling of anxiety and restlessness (also during the day). I normally don't have these feelings without a tangible and defined reason.

I didn't associate it with last week's political events as I recently returned from a 3 week holiday back home with my family so I thought I was just re-adjusting to work life and getting up at 6.30. And I blamed sleeping issues on trying out a different type of magnesium.

But maybe the reason behind all this restlessness and sleeping problems is in fact much more complex and scary.

Oh gosh :shock:

Back
Top Bottom