Session 10 December 2016

when i wake up from dreams that are strange or even a bit frightening then it often coincides with a strong humming sound in the ears. i wondered if there could be some ELF activities (be it natural of artificial) that is causing those states. did the Cs ever comment on this humming?

Divide By Zero said:
Windmill knight said:
I'm feeling a bit sorry for Trump in fact, cause with all the massive opposition he is facing, he won't have any room to do what he really wanted at best, and he may end up dead at worst! And if that happens, the world is screwed, because the other side will take over with a vengeance. Same goes for Putin - even more so.

I'm not seeing anything good come out of this. He probably does mean well in his limited view of things. He's no Putin, but hey, intelligence does not always equal common sense!

But I really feel sad and angry because I don't think many people see the problem deep down- that the system has been rigged for so long. And now we have this hope which I don't want to sound mean, but it does really seem like it's turning one side into mayhem and the other side into complacency, both forgetting the real man behind the curtain. I kind of hoped that Trump might have tried to express this "by mistake" like he did during the republican debates- how the system is rigged (buying off politicians for one!). Now he seems more focused on specific things almost feeding this protest war.

I can imagine the great wizard of OZ is laughing at this, while I'm feeling like I want to scream- stop fighting Trump etc and look for that guy!!!

Divide By Zero,

Actually, one way you can do the fighting is to get on Twitter or Facebook and scream like the anti-Trump people do only in a more calm measured informational way. This is a time to use your emotions positively, OSIT. At least it is a message to the Universe/Cosmic Mind/Prime Creator.

I've noticed that i have less problems when falling asleep since i started to practice some POTS seed meditation after i jump in the bed. It has some profound effect on calming the thoughts, and calming overall. On some nights i would woke after couple of hours, and when thoughts of issues of mine start to go crazy i couldn't fell asleep for hours. Seems that POTS seed meditation is helping there too - like turning off the very airing of disturbing thoughts that maybe some STS fiendish team in charge of "my case" (so to say :ninja:) :huh:

Laura said:
I've been watching, thinking, taking onboard what others are noticing and yeah, I think we just had a "splitting reality" event again. I swear, I've had to review and re-think everything my liberal heart ever held dear after observing where the liberals have actually gone. Doesn't mean I subscribe to everything the conservatives represent either. I find myself agreeing with some things on one side and some things on the other. But MOSTLY, I see that the whole progressive/liberal movement has been totally co-opted and ponerized and I'm trying to see where the seeds of this lay. Was the corruptibility there at the beginning?

Meanwhile, watching and listening to other people: so many of them divide sharply to one ideology or the other with no nuanced thinking at all. It's like some of them are saying "I'm a progressive liberal and since our side has advanced to take the position that pedophilia is okay, it's okay with me, too!" It's like, what the heck? Have you lost your freaking mind? You agitated for years against child abuse of all kinds and now you are advocating it? And they just can't see how covertly everything was changed. The same rhetoric now conceals different contents.

Also, watching this "women's march" has been very revealing. I can hardly articulate my astonishment and revulsion for where liberalism has led these pathetic dupes.

But still, I have liberal values in many respects... original liberal values, not the ponerized version.

So, yeah, I feel like I'm in a totally different reality and I'm just astonished at the people who cannot see the bait and switch game that has been executed here.

Its pretty crazy.... part of me feels like I've been taking crazy pills! If you had told me 6 months ago that I would feel hopeful about the Trump presidency and I would be watching rants by people like Paul Joseph Watson and nodding in agreement to some of the things he says....

I saw a tweet last week by Glenn Greenwald that I think is relevant but I can't find it right now. Paraphrasing he says that labels like liberal and conservative, left and right have lost their meaning. All they represent now is allegiance to a tribe. For years I've been telling my friends and family that I think politics in America is like professional sports: different teams but playing the same game. I didn't realize that it was the same with the "regular" people that identify as "liberal" or "conservative", but I guess it is!

Most of the people I interact with on a daily basis can't seem to handle nuanced thinking. There are some that I can get through to on specific issues but they're always looking for evidence to support their point of view. Of course we all do that to some extent, right?

One thing I've noticed lately when listening to friends and watching videos online is how convinced most people are that THEY ARE RIGHT!!! Its interesting because when I listen to their arguments I end up feeling an internal pull towards their conviction, or like something inside me is leaning in their direction. For example I listened to last week's podcast that highlighted Marco Rubio's inquisition of Rex Tillerson over Putin and Russia's involvement in Syria, here's a clip:

https://youtu.be/5JFm1AeQZY8

Rubio attacks Tillerson with such vigor that I feel something inside of me saying "huh.... maybe Putin IS a war criminal!".

I bring this up for two reasons. 1. I've never experienced this "pulling" in such a visceral way and 2. Most people haven't read Political Ponerology or studied psychopaths so they have almost zero resistance to these kinds of lies.

One last thing...

Laura said:
Also, watching this "women's march" has been very revealing. I can hardly articulate my astonishment and revulsion for where liberalism has led these pathetic dupes.

While I agree with you that the whole movement and the individuals involved have largely been duped I was relieved that there were no false flag attacks and very little violence. My fiance has been chatting with some of her friends who went to the march in San Francisco and the overwhelming sentiment is one of safety, inclusion and positive energy. I just wish all of that energy was directed in a constructive direction instead of dissipating in a massive misguided protest movement. FWIW...

Divide By Zero said:
I can imagine the great wizard of OZ is laughing at this, while I'm feeling like I want to scream- stop fighting Trump etc and look for that guy!!!

+1 to this.

Seamas said:
One thing I've noticed lately when listening to friends and watching videos online is how convinced most people are that THEY ARE RIGHT!!! Its interesting because when I listen to their arguments I end up feeling an internal pull towards their conviction, or like something inside me is leaning in their direction. For example I listened to last week's podcast that highlighted Marco Rubio's inquisition of Rex Tillerson over Putin and Russia's involvement in Syria, here's a clip:

https://youtu.be/5JFm1AeQZY8

Rubio attacks Tillerson with such vigor that I feel something inside of me saying "huh.... maybe Putin IS a war criminal!".

I bring this up for two reasons. 1. I've never experienced this "pulling" in such a visceral way and 2. Most people haven't read Political Ponerology or studied psychopaths so they have almost zero resistance to these kinds of lies.

Most don't have the awareness of how this emotional manipulation works and so they don't recognize it for what it is. At the same time, most don't know what's actually going on, say for instance in Syria, which opens them up to being further manipulated by the lies spouted by Rubio et al.

For instance, Rubio is right when he says that Putin ordered bombings on Syrian schools and hospitals, so on its face these sound like very criminal acts. However, the important details of these bombings that wasn't mentioned and would put these facts in proper context was that they were no longer being used as schools and hospitals for civilians as they were intended. Instead they had been taken over by rebel jihadis and Al-Qaeda affiliated groups and were being used as strongholds and defensive positions against the Syrian and Russian armed forces. So the Russians weren't wantonly bombing Syrian civilian locations as Rubio described, but were bombing the jihadis who likely chose those positions with this very idea in mind of being able to accuse Putin of bombing schools and hospitals if and when he decided to bomb the terrorists. Without paying attention to reality left and right, we are ripe pickings for those that wish to use us for their nefarious agendas. As the C's say, knowledge protects!

Seamas said:
Laura said:

While I agree with you that the whole movement and the individuals involved have largely been duped I was relieved that there were no false flag attacks and very little violence. My fiance has been chatting with some of her friends who went to the march in San Francisco and the overwhelming sentiment is one of safety, inclusion and positive energy. I just wish all of that energy was directed in a constructive direction instead of dissipating in a massive misguided protest movement. FWIW...

I agree, I wish this energy had been directed at a worthy cause instead of being used to basically bring about an attempted color revolution. One point on the subjective interpretation of those who were demonstrating though. Just because the delusional people taking part in the demonstrations thought it was positive and inclusive doesn't mean that it was objectively the case. At different women's marches across the country a gal set a young female Trump supporter's hair on fire, one guy punched a female Trump supporter in the face, and the list goes on... Doesn't sound very positive, safe, or inclusive to me.

shellycheval said:
Laura
I swear, I've had to review and re-think everything my liberal heart ever held dear after observing where the liberals have actually gone. Doesn't mean I subscribe to everything the conservatives represent either. I find myself agreeing with some things on one side and some things on the other. But MOSTLY, I see that the whole progressive/liberal movement has been totally co-opted and ponerized and I'm trying to see where the seeds of this lay. Was the corruptibility there at the beginning?

I have come to the same conclusion. I was present for the 60s and 70s anti-war, civil rights, and women's rights movements, and the energy, feel, language/discussion/arguments were very different then than they are today. I'll be examining what I can to see where the corrupting influences originated. The neo-liberal protests going on now may APPEAR to be about the same issues, but the STO feeling of sincerity and the conviction that all humans and nature matter, and that their rights must be upheld by modeling non-violent, peaceful, intelligent disagreement is GONE. The rabid anger and limited, boxed-in ideology of today's version of liberal-values is as repugnant as any ultra-right, religious fundamentalist rhetoric. Yikes! Indeed the world has turned again, and now "liberal values" are not what they profess to be anymore. It's a new world and we must integrate the best of all human beliefs and values as best we can and take action accordingly.

Same here - I came of age in that same era and considered myself to be a liberal progressive but after seeing the devolution of liberal ‘values’ I feel sickened and have been re-considering a lot of my assumptions. The protest movements of the 60’s and 70’s had a point – of course the corrupting influence of the drug scene eventually took its toll there, but the original idea to bring about change peacefully is a far cry from what we are seeing now.

Another thing I have noticed is that there many of the left leaning websites that used to have well-written articles are now completely dominated by anti-Trump vitriol. There doesn’t seem to be any grey area or balanced discussion of issues – it’s all about bringing Trump down and fueling fear.

And the fear agenda seems to be working well - the Hillary supporters I have been around seem geared up for a fight. I usually tread very carefully when discussing politics anyway, but I’ve seen people actually recoil in fear as if the devil himself was just invoked the minute any mention is made of positive things that might come about as a result of Trump’s presidency - never seen anything like it!

aleana said:
shellycheval said:
Laura
I swear, I've had to review and re-think everything my liberal heart ever held dear after observing where the liberals have actually gone. Doesn't mean I subscribe to everything the conservatives represent either. I find myself agreeing with some things on one side and some things on the other. But MOSTLY, I see that the whole progressive/liberal movement has been totally co-opted and ponerized and I'm trying to see where the seeds of this lay. Was the corruptibility there at the beginning?

I have come to the same conclusion. I was present for the 60s and 70s anti-war, civil rights, and women's rights movements, and the energy, feel, language/discussion/arguments were very different then than they are today. I'll be examining what I can to see where the corrupting influences originated. The neo-liberal protests going on now may APPEAR to be about the same issues, but the STO feeling of sincerity and the conviction that all humans and nature matter, and that their rights must be upheld by modeling non-violent, peaceful, intelligent disagreement is GONE. The rabid anger and limited, boxed-in ideology of today's version of liberal-values is as repugnant as any ultra-right, religious fundamentalist rhetoric. Yikes! Indeed the world has turned again, and now "liberal values" are not what they profess to be anymore. It's a new world and we must integrate the best of all human beliefs and values as best we can and take action accordingly.

Same here - I came of age in that same era and considered myself to be a liberal progressive but after seeing the devolution of liberal ‘values’ I feel sickened and have been re-considering a lot of my assumptions. The protest movements of the 60’s and 70’s had a point – of course the corrupting influence of the drug scene eventually took its toll there, but the original idea to bring about change peacefully is a far cry from what we are seeing now.

Another thing I have noticed is that there many of the left leaning websites that used to have well-written articles are now completely dominated by anti-Trump vitriol. There doesn’t seem to be any grey area or balanced discussion of issues – it’s all about bringing Trump down and fueling fear.

And the fear agenda seems to be working well - the Hillary supporters I have been around seem geared up for a fight. I usually tread very carefully when discussing politics anyway, but I’ve seen people actually recoil in fear as if the devil himself was just invoked the minute any mention is made of positive things that might come about as a result of Trump’s presidency - never seen anything like it!

Yes, I agree. What happens is, when something that opposes, or is a threat to the PTB, is that it gets infiltrated, and taken off course. This has happened to every movement that has come along to date. It is done through intelligence agencies and NGO's like those of Soros with steady disinformation from the media. And the problem with people is that the don't have proper grounding, or knowledge, so they are easily swept up in it. The level to which it is playing out right now, and it's effectiveness, is enough to give me chills.

After all Im not pro trump neither anti_trump ..But I can see all this cry babies, and the manifestatons against him, is clear,that this snowflakes are very well programed..And the woman things with madona and others, you can see they where with Hillary and the establishment,but how can they support the Clintons knowing all what is being put out there? This gatherings are being paid ,and organize,maybe George Soros? Maybe,,,but despite the new York times is giving to much publicity,the people manifesting is not near the half of the population...Lets not forget that.....I agree in the vanish of TTP..
Buy the way....And I can agree with Trump even if I still dont like him ...:)

FWIW, By reading all your comments, an idea returns ceaselessly in my head and it's as if the humanity split into two. Humanity is a very big word, I know, but I really have the impression of a world which lives in a bubble versus a world which lives outside of the same bubble and which sees something else. And I find that that becomes more and more visible every day which passes. Not only with the March for Women, Hilary's loss(I don't remember where but I've read somewhere that she was not welcome to be the symbol of the March!!!!), and the opposition to Trump everywhere but in my circle of acquaintances, in the high school where I teach, with the colleagues as much as with the students. There are moments when I have the impression to be the only one to believe still in the values in which I always believed. Everything is upside down and most seem to find that normal! I think we are in the Rock n roll time and it gives me chills. Up or down, it depends on the day but it's definitely chilling!

Castorette said:
FWIW, By reading all your comments, an idea returns ceaselessly in my head and it's as if the humanity split into two. Humanity is a very big word, I know, but I really have the impression of a world which lives in a bubble versus a world which lives outside of the same bubble and which sees something else. And I find that that becomes more and more visible every day which passes. Not only with the March for Women, Hilary's loss(I don't remember where but I've read somewhere that she was not welcome to be the symbol of the March!!!!), and the opposition to Trump everywhere but in my circle of acquaintances, in the high school where I teach, with the colleagues as much as with the students. There are moments when I have the impression to be the only one to believe still in the values in which I always believed. Everything is upside down and most seem to find that normal! I think we are in the Rock n roll time and it gives me chills. Up or down, it depends on the day but it's definitely chilling!

I have been thinking of this soul smashing business. The C's said that it takes many forms. With the approach of the time of transition, this business may be gaining momentum as well. It seems to be a part of the whole, as we are told that not everyone with a soul potential will graduate? Please correct me if I am wrong! In many instances, the graduation class may consist of children (just thinking outside of the box a bit here).

It seems that the split is more than into two. Those who are not in a bubble and pay attention to reality / make efforts at finding truths, and those who are living in bubbles - but within the bubble/illusion crowd, there are so many with their own individual bubble; when one can do the psychological contortions to be able to live in a bubble buffered from reality, it's really the next easy step for each of these to have their own personalized anti-reality bubble. Maybe there's not just one la-la land, but a whole bunch of la-la lands with only some overlaps?

FWIW, I also had trouble sleeping Sunday night. My mind just wouldn't settle down and fall asleep. Last night, after EE and other seed meditation in the early evening, I slept quite well.

Laura said:
I've been watching, thinking, taking onboard what others are noticing and yeah, I think we just had a "splitting reality" event again.

An interesting feature of these repeated splitting reality events is that everytime it occurs, some people from what we could roughly describe as the truth movement fall into the reality created by the forces of darkness. I don't know if any of these people ever recover, but many seem to either disintegrate or disappear. These events reveal a blindspot never exposed before, and those who do not have a network to point out those blindspots, or do not trust such network, fall into a trap, become crystallized about that blindspot, and get absorbed into entropy. Polarization and rigid thinking seem to "absorb" more and more people every time, and one can maybe speculate that in the "end", only a handfull would be able to escape the process.

I,m not quite sure what I want to say, or even how to say it, but for me things are becoming rather frightening. I keep trying to understand what,s happening, to come up with a rational explanation to people's seemingly
Bizarre behavior, but I can,t find one!
People just seem to be out of their minds and nothing can get through to them, and that is somehow abnormal and scary. People have seemed to become polarized to one extreme or the other and there is no talking them down or even getting them to entertain a different idea.
I wonder, if this is somehow the real pole shift, are people what is being polarized to one extreme or another, is the line being drawn with no one noticing there is a line?
It,s just that it is happening on such a massive scale, yet
I don,t think reality has shifted just yet, but it probably will once this polarization, whatever it is, is complete.

What hurts, and what is most frightening is watching people I truly care care about, applauding police shootings,
Screaming that protesters should be shot, or run down in the streets .etc, watching them being sucked into a place where understanding, compassion, nothing can touch them, there is no getting through and it,s horrorfying to watch, as if some some unseen magnet is sucking them into the worst possible place and they don,t even know it. I don,t know, it,s just a scary thing to watch the world unravel before your eyes like this.

Meager1 said:
[...]It,s just that it is happening on such a massive scale, yet
I don,t think reality has shifted just yet, but it probably will once this polarization, whatever it is, is complete. [...]

Thats probably a good way to look at it. A poleshift might be a good analogy. Usually a pole shift doesn't happen iin one instand. There is a relatively short period in between, where the magnetic fields goes through a messy time, where everything is mixed up until the the poles are stable again.

Back
Top Bottom