Session 10 January 2015

Thank you Chateau team for the work, and Shijing as well for the condensed (sort of a Readers Digest) version of that C's information
A query about the mouse, is there any significance to the painting it climbed up to, and then down from? That may add to the many interpretations on the meaning of the maus (Maus1 and Maus2 by Art Mirrors Man (Art Spiegelman) how's that for another connection!)

Avebury said:
Opinion redacted due to legal advice.

Hi Avebury,

A little reminder in case you didn’t realise it yet, that though we do love humor, in order to keep the quality of posts high and threads focused and on topic, please leave silly one liners such as the above for more appropriate sections of the forum, if at all. The aim here to keep the signal high and the noise level low for the benefit of all. Thanks.

Some of the redacted parts scare me a little. I wonder what was said, but at the same time .. it scares me a lot. Im not worried about myself really, I'm more worried about what danger the group would be put in for these types of things .. :O

Thanks for the great work guys.

Mildain, fwiw I'm sure they retracted it to protect the group. It worried me also at first but in the grand scheme of things I doubt it would put any forum members in direct danger.

Thanks for the session.

I wonder what this means:

Q: [laughter] (Galatea) Can we get a small time frame? Like, within less than 10 years?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Oh, great! Yeah, before 2025. Woohoo! [laughter]

(Chu) Help as in comets? People?

(L) I have the feeling that it's comets...

A: Close!

Does this mean that we shall have to wait ten years for the group of comets and the Wave arrival?

Besides, why has the session been redacted with a lot of fragments removed?

ADMIN NOTE: Removed text color as it is impossible to read on a blue background. Installed quotes instead.

MariuszJ said:
I wonder what this means:

Q: [laughter] (Galatea) Can we get a small time frame? Like, within less than 10 years?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Oh, great! Yeah, before 2025. Woohoo! [laughter]

(Chu) Help as in comets? People?

(L) I have the feeling that it's comets...

A: Close!

Does this mean that we shall have to wait ten years for the group of comets and the Wave arrival?

The question was in reference to the C's saying that "Help is on the way". The answers I think imply that if this help will be in the form of comets, it will be within less than ten years. So perhaps tomorrow, perhaps in 9 years, and any time in between. Although from the world state and the signs so far, it looks like it might be sooner than later. I guess we will have to wait and see :)

MariuszJ said:

You may read this thread for answers: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,36963.0.html

Alana said:
MariuszJ said:

You may read this thread for answers: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,36963.0.html

So I understand that probably some names of people who have recently done crimes, shall we say against humanity, have been mentioned and so the fragments have been redacted for security reasons.

Cs keep refusing to answer when the wave will arrive and I do not know why, do you?

MariuszJ said:
Cs keep refusing to answer when the wave will arrive and I do not know why, do you?

It shouldn't matter either way Mariusz, all you need to do is keep working on yourself, that's the only thing that's truly important.

electrosonic said:
MariuszJ said:

It shouldn't matter either way Mariusz, all you need to do is keep working on yourself, that's the only thing that's truly important.
Well, I think for most people it does matter whether the wave will arrive in two years or in twenty years. I doubt whether I could withstand much longer as my health is going into a nosedive.

MariuszJ said:
electrosonic said:
MariuszJ said:

Well, I think for most people it does matter whether the wave will arrive in two years or in twenty years. I doubt whether I could withstand much longer as my health is going into a nosedive.

I disagree entirely, it doesn't matter at all. Anticipation of the wave will not assist you in your work.

And who says all is lost if you die before the wave comes? In what way does bodily death hinder you from graduating??

Well, I disagree. If I knew the date of the wave arrival, I would do my best to work on improving my character, otherwise I have no reason to try and do anything about that. To say that in a different way, without knowing the date it is as if there were not any channelings. Some people started to channel, due to being disaffected with the world situation and were looking for some comfort giving them strength to go on with their lives. Without that comfort they would probably already have offed themselves. And what you imply might suggest that they might as well off themselves now.

MariuszJ said:
Well, I disagree. If I knew the date of the wave arrival, I would do my best to work on improving my character, otherwise I have no reason to try and do anything about that. To say that in a different way, without knowing the date it is as if there were not any channelings. Some people started to channel, due to being disaffected with the world situation and were looking for some comfort giving them strength to go on with their lives. Without that comfort they would probably already have offed themselves. And what you imply might suggest that they might as well off themselves now.

The part in bold type answers everything for me.

You are in this for what you can get out of if, simple as that. If no wave was coming you'd be perfectly happy to stop all the work and sink into an STS existence.

MariuszJ said:

From this answer i think that you haven't read all the Lauras books, the wave series and all others.Then the most important threads on the forum, recommended books.
The work is not just because the wave is coming, We all do the work to improve ourselves, to gain knowledge. Without all this preparation, without all this work on yourself , the wave in not even important for you. We do the work so we can improve our machines and become fully consciousness begins, not just robots. Also read more things from Gurdjijev.
Dont read just the transcripts. Without all other material transcripts can only confuse you.
Not just improving your character. We are talking here on improving your all being, physically, mentally, psychologically and spiritually.We try to unveil and understand the true reality. Our 3D reality, to became as much as possible STO oriented. To debunk this corruption upon us made by psychopaths and understand true human-cosmic connection.
As Cs said , wave is just a natural phenomenon that will help transition to a higher density. You cant prepare for the wave, You must learn lessons from 3D in order to be a 4D candidate.And one good and hard way to do that is through the work that is introduced on this forum. Every step you will make forward to knowledge , you will bring somebody on the step up at your place.Helping each other in knowledge, growing , we can help humanity to became much better in the new world.
This is my view of this matter and i hope you will understand.

Back
Top Bottom