Session 10 January 2015

Dirgni

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
For a couple of year single primula blossoms are already blooming end of December. This year the narcissus and crocus green are already grown a couple of centimeter above the earth. They are about 4 to 6 weeks too early.

Interesting times we are living - interesting times in the Chinese sense IMHO.
 

SMM

The Living Force
Wow! Fantastic session :D

More flowers in bloom? Hmm, strangely enough, Britain has been predicted chaotic weather. The two may not be related but the timing is definitely curious.
 
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a whole bunch of cats and dogs at the Chateau. How did that little mouse get past your defenses?

Mouse totem message...

Mouse

Scrutiny, order, organizer, and an eye for details.
 

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
ziggystarlust said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a whole bunch of cats and dogs at the Chateau. How did that little mouse get past your defenses?
Every big enough place is like an ecosystem, where creatures (both predators and prey) live in balance. ;) At least that's how it works in Nature. Besides, it's winter, and rodent folk tends to hide inside in greater numbers than usual.
 
Keit said:
ziggystarlust said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a whole bunch of cats and dogs at the Chateau. How did that little mouse get past your defenses?
Every big enough place is like an ecosystem, where creatures (both predators and prey) live in balance. ;) At least that's how it works in Nature. Besides, it's winter, and rodent folk tends to hide inside in greater numbers than usual.
True...and maybe the infrasound drove them in, but if there is a male and female, they breed very quickly. Know this from experience. In one house that I lived in, they got into the insulation barrier in the basement. Had to eradicate possibly a thousand of them by the time of the discovery.
 

Anib

A Disturbance in the Force
This is my first posting.

I am glad the sessions is back and do understand that it was not that easy with all the potential legal issues.

Regards
 

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Anib said:
This is my first posting.

[...]

Hi Anib and welcome, since it is your first post on the forum :), we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Again :welcome:!
 

will01

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
luc said:
Laura said:
(L) Oh yeah! Repeatedly they mention it in the ancient texts before the destruction of the Roman Empire that various scientists have determined was cometary/asteroidal. There are numerous mentions of plants blooming out of season; it seems to be part of the whole cataclysmic scenario where everything crazy is going on, and...
Very interesting. Last week, one of the local hunters here told us that for the last years/decades, the beeches (trees) here in Germany are having fruits ("Mast") every 5 years, whereas normally, this happens only every 10-15 years. This is one of the reasons for the overpopulation of the wild boars.

He also said that the scientists cannot really explain it - some say it's because of climate change and some say that plants do this because they expect to die and try to put out as much of their seeds as possible! Very interesting...
Yeah, I picked up on this part as well. The trees here in Australia have been behaving out of character and season as well. We have one species of tree that has been flowering consistently for a few years now. It is said that when this species flowers, you can expect drought/dryer weather in three months time. So far, this observation has proved correct. This past summer, these trees have never carried so much blossom (as well as the others when they flowered), especially strange as it has been so dry here.

Also, during last winter, there was a species of shrub in flower in the middle of the cold season. Last winter here was mild, but it was still very much out of season for this plant to flower.
 

Wodnik

Jedi
Very wired, because I wrote, that I felt a bit lost when C's session were stopped to general public, due to a legal issues, and I lighted up ,full of joy when I sew them back again, and that I would like to help and translate them into Polish

( only part of my message was posted . Very strange. This is the second time this happened when I offered to translate sessions . Hmmmm )
 

MusicMan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
will01 said:
luc said:
Laura said:
(L) Oh yeah! Repeatedly they mention it in the ancient texts before the destruction of the Roman Empire that various scientists have determined was cometary/asteroidal. There are numerous mentions of plants blooming out of season; it seems to be part of the whole cataclysmic scenario where everything crazy is going on, and...
Very interesting. Last week, one of the local hunters here told us that for the last years/decades, the beeches (trees) here in Germany are having fruits ("Mast") every 5 years, whereas normally, this happens only every 10-15 years. This is one of the reasons for the overpopulation of the wild boars.

He also said that the scientists cannot really explain it - some say it's because of climate change and some say that plants do this because they expect to die and try to put out as much of their seeds as possible! Very interesting...
Yeah, I picked up on this part as well. The trees here in Australia have been behaving out of character and season as well. We have one species of tree that has been flowering consistently for a few years now. It is said that when this species flowers, you can expect drought/dryer weather in three months time. So far, this observation has proved correct. This past summer, these trees have never carried so much blossom (as well as the others when they flowered), especially strange as it has been so dry here.

Also, during last winter, there was a species of shrub in flower in the middle of the cold season. Last winter here was mild, but it was still very much out of season for this plant to flower.
I agree on this point. The trees in the Canberra area are starting to act as if Autumn has arrived, leaves are browning off and beginning to fall. Should be high summer right now.
The month of January was overcast for most of the month, with a lot of rain, normally don't get any rain in January.
 

Hashhashin

Padawan Learner
Also wanted to say that a lot of plants in our garden which should be moving into Autumn behaviour (I'm from Adelaide, South Australia) are acting like it is Spring again. Oh, and our Summer here in Adelaide has been anything but....normally we have several heatwaves of over 35 deg C (95 deg F I think) but this summer has been very very cool. The plants though....they are being weird.

And a Big thanks for making the transcripts available to read still. Have always appreciated the work of Laura, Ark and the rest of this forum.
 
Top Bottom