Session 10 May 2014

Another session? :wow: must be them taxes ;)

"create a vacuum in your life into which energy can flow."

"A portion of a day can be spent on reflection, but not too much. This is the Wetiko Virus: obsession with the self and subjective personal issues. The next time you feel yourself slipping into despair, just tell others how you are feeling and think of something you can do for another to prevent them from suffering the same feelings".

Useful and beautiful.

Just listened again to the SRT blogtalk so the comment about 'bidding' whilst unnerving has me reflecting on aspects of my own childhood. And although i haven't experienced the death of many close to me, the conversation about loved ones passing over is very moving.

Very much appreciated all involved :clap:

"A: Service to others. Notice that the people with the most problems that always talk only about themselves and their troubles, are the ones who do and give the least. They do not have confidence in the universal law of LIFE: Get things moving and you create a vacuum in your life into which energy can flow."

A powerful statement. Keep taking creative STO actions to get things moving and it will create a vacuum into which energy can flow. Any STO intent actions will do it! Kind of simple, beautiful---and it does works.

I think I personally worry about doing the 'right' actions and 'powerful enough' actions, a lot. But my experience is that any action with STO intent is what is actually most important. It usually leads to more powerful expressions as your energy amps up. Such a simple concept that it's easily overlooked.

Thanks for another beautiful session. :flowers:

Andromeda said:
Approaching Infinity said:
For all those SOTT editors who haven't been posting, and any potential SOTT editors, maybe think about it this way. If everyone were to just post ONE article a day, SOTT would have more daily articles than it currently does. It's that easy. Once you're familiar with the system, that means 5-10 minutes a day to put up a high-quality article, maybe with a comment. But editing SOTT is so fun, it's hard to just post one article! Picture in your mind how awesome SOTT currently is. Now imagine how much awesomer it could be!

That's a good way to think about it. And if 100 people were posting just one good article a day and practicing making comments, freeing up those 15-20 editors who usually do most of it, there could be some potentially amazing results for everyone. The editors who have been posting for a while might have some extra time to write more themselves, then the personal benefit to everyone who is involved in doing something helpful and creative AND the amount of original SOTT content showing the results of our work could grow by leaps and bounds!

If we're all on a ladder together trying to move upwards, a stepping up is as necessary to us all as pulling up.

Thanks for sharing, these are ways of seeing that motivate a lot.
I wonder, if anyone has an idea, if it's possible with the hypothetical arrival of The Wave that the souls who are stuck in this realm can achieve going to the 5th density?. Something similar to how The Wave can liberate individuals trapped in another dimension.

Thanks to everyone at the Chateau for this session. I've been going through some difficult emotional terrain recently, for no particularly clear reason, backsliding in all sorts of ways, feeling bad about that and the feeling bad just making it worse. Weirdly, earlier today, for whatever reason, my desire to reverse this, to fight through it, was renewed. The general theme of the session, of grabbing the bull by the horns, "Do. Or do not. There is no try", and refocusing on the beings around me to once again become more a part of the flow of life ... this was exactly what I need to hear. Thank you. :)

Oh my English ... :cry: I wanted to say ... I'm learning, I'm learning, I'm learning ...

This was a very relevant session for me too. It actually sent me into a tailspin reading it, especially the part about fear and anger as I've been dealing with a lot of that.
Funny enough this coincides with me being reclusive lately, and I realize that going out and spending time with people and trying to HELP them is what keeps me going.
It is difficult not to get stuck in that pity me mentality, but next time I'll have to remember the law of LIFE.

Inga said:
Oh my English ... :cry: I wanted to say ... I'm learning, I'm learning, I'm learning ...

No problem Inga. We're all working through our difficulties here. ;D

Wow! there has been a lot of session lately, oh! and i love the sessions anyway

i have a few questions for the C's too but i have to practice more my english for do the questions :3

A: As Yoda said, no try, just do, if only a little. That will break the logjam. Butterfly wings and all that.

Very true. This pulled me out of a minor slump.

Thank you very much for the session, it did me some good.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
I wonder, if anyone has an idea, if it's possible with the hypothetical arrival of The Wave that the souls who are stuck in this realm can achieve going to the 5th density?. Something similar to how The Wave can liberate individuals trapped in another dimension.
I don't know if I understand the question ...Maybe the wave will be like an elevator that will change all densities, but all people will not change of density, because it's like an exam. For that will be 5D I think it will be the same, some will return to 3D, others 4D STS or STO? ...

Thank you for the session folks.

I like this one, good thing to keep in perspective.

Q: (ankhepiphan) Okay, I have one more question. My question is am I totally lost [???]

A: You still think you can think your way out of your problems and issues. You can't. When are you going to give up your FEAR and ANGER?

Q: (ankhepiphan) Fear and anger for what?

A: For life not being the way you want it to be.

Wodnik said:
Thanks for sharing Laura!! Great session !!!!

:)
Wodnik

Hi Wodnik,

Seeing that this is your first post, so I would like to welcome you to the forum. We ask that new forum members introduce themselves in the Newbies section. Nothing personal, just a little bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you are unsure of what to write, take a look at how others on the board have done it.

:)

Thank you for the session!

As Don Juan says: "Predator's mind [Wetiko Virus, frequency fence] is baroque, contradictory, morose and filled with fear being discovered any minute now (...) and food is going to be denied". Energies emanating from STO oriented people are simply not edible for the predator, the creativity does taste awful for them :barf:

So let's reflect a bit on self, but most energy let's redirect onto others. Let's not feed the beast! :referee:

Back
Top Bottom