Session 10 May 2014

Thank you all for a great session !
The first part really hit home for me... :-[
I can't remember how many times a told myself that a need to do more, to participate, to get involve by networking and sharing, and then to found myself doing some irrelevant stuff or finding some excuses for my laziness... Sometime I ask myself if a deserve to be here. A year ago I was going crazy, knowing that something was missing in my life. so many questions were unanswered, so many doubt about my purpose here on this BBM.
It took me so long to found this community. people ready to grow together. Sharing their most private experiences, accepting others without judgment. And when it's time for me to do my part, contradictory thoughts just emerge making me question my ability to help in any fashions...

A: As Yoda said, no try, just do, if only a little. That will break the logjam. Butterfly wings and all that

Got it.

psychegram said:
Thanks to everyone at the Chateau for this session. I've been going through some difficult emotional terrain recently, for no particularly clear reason, backsliding in all sorts of ways, feeling bad about that and the feeling bad just making it worse. Weirdly, earlier today, for whatever reason, my desire to reverse this, to fight through it, was renewed. The general theme of the session, of grabbing the bull by the horns, "Do. Or do not. There is no try", and refocusing on the beings around me to once again become more a part of the flow of life ... this was exactly what I need to hear. Thank you. :)

Ditto. Thank you so much .

Allowing people to join via Skype is just fantastic ! it make us feel even closer together and with the Cs.
I very hope that these sessions will expend here in Europe (or did i miss it ? ). Thank you all so much for this opportunity.

My gratitude to all of you.

Thank you all for a session

Q: (ankhepiphan) Okay, I have one more question. My question is am I totally lost [???]

A: You still think you can think your way out of your problems and issues. You can't. When are you going to give up your FEAR and ANGER?

Q: (ankhepiphan) Fear and anger for what?

A: For life not being the way you want it to be.

A: As Yoda said, no try, just do, if only a little. That will break the logjam. Butterfly wings and all that.

Very true, I always finding some excuses for my laziness, that my life is not what i want to be.

Thank you for this interesting and new session and fast transcription: The Paul Levy's book is on my way home now. ;)

I just wanted to add that, it IS true that publishing articles on Sott (even not so much) is a very good way to stay informed, to stay focus and be a part of the whole. We just published an article on fr.Sott today, which says: "If you do not want read the news because there was a tsunami or a war, so be curious, because, whether you like it or not, it happens."

I used to spend too much time doing it and it prevented me to do other things, like write an article, translate another one, making photographies which can be used for different projects we have here, or create anything which could value the whole work. :scooter:
I had to find a balance and I did it in the last weeks. I feel better now, by using the multiple capabilities I can offer to the Group... At least, it is my personal point of view.

Kisito said:
l apprenti de forgeron said:
I wonder, if anyone has an idea, if it's possible with the hypothetical arrival of The Wave that the souls who are stuck in this realm can achieve going to the 5th density?. Something similar to how The Wave can liberate individuals trapped in another dimension.
I don't know if I understand the question ...Maybe the wave will be like an elevator that will change all densities, but all people will not change of density, because it's like an exam. For that will be 5D I think it will be the same, some will return to 3D, others 4D STS or STO? ...

C's mentioned the Lizzies are preparing for Soul Smashing with [along, at the time of] the Wave. Imagine two immense stone walls, mostly immersed in a pool full of fishes. These stone smasher blocks are being slammed together - water splashes out of the pool - and some of the fish can escape. As some fish succeed in getting away I think some stuck souls may escape as well in the general mayhem.

If the Wave also means an EM shock-wave affecting densities and easily blasting through dimensional borders then - I think - there might be a chance that missing planes stuck in inter-dimensional timeless reality-pockets (acting as prison) get unstuck as well and fly into a reality just like ours, witnessing the Apocalypse firsthand. Few minutes ago they were flying in a world more or less okay and they suddenly find several years have passed and the process of Cataclysms is in full swing.

Other than above: liberate yourselves by getting more knowledgeable about the spiritual and ceaselessly inch toward self-mastery (- this is more a reminder for myself seriously in need of letting go and finally realize my potential). Maybe think about dead family members, if you feel they are with you still, and try to console them and talk to them when they feel present, as Laura did to help them let go and advance.

I felt my dearest grandmother for years with me after her death. I should have talked to her giving info, how to pass through into the Light, when I was kneeling at her bed and holding her hand in the final moments. Maybe she decided better helping me to get through those years together, then she finally went into the Light. I will have a lot to make up to her when I see her in 5thD: A Grand Soul of great power, I'm humbled in several ways, when I think about her very potential DOings in life. :cry:

Thanks for the session.

I would like to get involved with SOTT. I have no news gathering experience though but I am willing to learn and take in new ideas.

How does one go about doing this?

The session highlighted to me that I need to do more for others as I am too locked into myself and my life... with that in mind, I am actively seeking volunteering opportunities in my town since yesterday! It also highlighted that one needs to be more 'action' oriented and get the ball moving otherwise one will just get stuck and become lethargic.

Great session. Thanks to all who participated and for sharing it so quickly.

It's amazing the degree to which we can disable ourselves. In knowing about something that can act against oneself, one can get trapped in the fear and not move to defend or protect. This certainly is the case for me. I have become my own frequency fence. For a while it seemed that every time I would push past, something stronger would push back and I would eventually fall into stasis and despair. Only recently do I seem to be having a little better success. The idea of intentionally using one's despair as a catalyst to consider ways help prevent others from experiencing it never occurred to me. It certainly helps take the focus off the self, which has been my trap for the last little while.

Ever grateful,
Gonzo

luke wilson said:
Thanks for the session.

I would like to get involved with SOTT. I have no news gathering experience though but I am willing to learn and take in new ideas.

Do you have any news reading experience? Are you interested in any particular topics?

Perceval said:
luke wilson said:
Thanks for the session.

Do you have any news reading experience? Are you interested in any particular topics?

Yes I do, quite a lot and I'm interested in quite a lot of topics - my favourite section of SOTT is the 'Science of the Spirit' section.

lilies said:
C's mentioned the Lizzies are preparing for Soul Smashing with [along, at the time of] the Wave. Imagine two immense stone walls, mostly immersed in a pool full of fishes. These stone smasher blocks are being slammed together - water splashes out of the pool - and some of the fish can escape. As some fish succeed in getting away I think some stuck souls may escape as well in the general mayhem.

If the Wave also means an EM shock-wave affecting densities and easily blasting through dimensional borders then - I think - there might be a chance that missing planes stuck in inter-dimensional timeless reality-pockets (acting as prison) get unstuck as well and fly into a reality just like ours, witnessing the Apocalypse firsthand. Few minutes ago they were flying in a world more or less okay and they suddenly find several years have passed and the process of Cataclysms is in full swing.
Thanks for sharing lilies.
Yes, I thought that with The Wave and the realm frontier opening up everything, many trapped souls could leave. Obviously there will be many different types of bindings, various reasons why they are "locked up." Many humans would not want to go; they want to stay here (although they have to parasitize other to stay). The trapping desire for physical reality. You know, eat, have sex and experiences in physicality. And do not want to be reincarnated in another body (perhaps because of ignorance or fear), they want the same thing that already had and nothing else. Anyway with The Wave and the end / beginning of the Great Cycle may all souls must leave of here, like it or not, as part of the cosmic recycling.

lilies said:
Other than above: liberate yourselves by getting more knowledgeable about the spiritual and ceaselessly inch toward self-mastery (- this is more a reminder for myself seriously in need of letting go and finally realize my potential). Maybe think about dead family members, if you feel they are with you still, and try to console them and talk to them when they feel present, as Laura did to help them let go and advance.

I felt my dearest grandmother for years with me after her death. I should have talked to her giving info, how to pass through into the Light, when I was kneeling at her bed and holding her hand in the final moments. Maybe she decided better helping me to get through those years together, then she finally went into the Light. I will have a lot to make up to her when I see her in 5thD: A Grand Soul of great power, I'm humbled in several ways, when I think about her very potential DOings in life. :cry:
I do not know if there are family members of mine that may be stuck, but I will talk to them if any is in that situation. And although it is not the case, perhaps in a future a loved one may die and need some assistance. But I hope not.

Thanks for sharing, I am interested if there is sott translate group that is translating to croatian? Luckily, now I have job so would donate more, did it before but it was in smaller amounts, would given in more but did not had really much when other thigs came first like prepping and others.

I do not know if there are family members of mine that may be stuck, but I will talk to them if any is in that situation. And although it is not the case, perhaps in a future a loved one may die and need some assistance. But I hope not.

My grandma died in 2012(last and only one), I was ther before she died from tumor because she died soon after that when we left, was waiting for us to come and the hospital was not close so it took some time when they said her situation was getting worse. I held her hand and talked to her because she was scared whispering that she does not have to be afraid, that she will see her body then tunell with the light at the end and to go there but I was interrupted by my sister asking what I was doing when she came so I did not have time to finish with tears in my eyes and all that people like nurses walking around and other patients being there. She was then put aside by nurses and had difficult time breathing, her lungs filling with water because of medications and some brain functions ceasing so my sister and I asked sisters that were in one room chating to put her back on back and one said you are being to emotional. I was suprised and thinking I understand you see it often but show some respect and compassion, the person is dying, you will end up in that situation also one day. And there was her ring missing that she had, those in hospital stole it as it often happens, stealing from dead people. I will talk to her in a case she is listening and is still here.

lilies said:
I wonder, if anyone has an idea, if it's possible with the hypothetical arrival of The Wave that the souls who are stuck in this realm can achieve going to the 5th density?.

That is probably what will happen to the majority if you consider that 'The Wave' is accompanied by a whole host of attendant events such as comets, climate change, plague; i.e. a lot of folks will check out.

lilies said:
Something similar to how The Wave can liberate individuals trapped in another dimension.

That's one way to look at it.

lilies said:
C's mentioned the Lizzies are preparing for Soul Smashing with [along, at the time of] the Wave.

Here are the relevant extracts.

13 Sept 2009 said:
Q: {...} (Perceval) There's that question that you wanted to ask for the people on the forum about soul smashing? (L) Oh, the soul smashing! Can you frame a question around it? Or you, you're the expert on that topic Keit. Make a question. (Keit) Well, basically is what I said was close...?

A: Pretty darn accurate. An example of "getting smarter!"

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean Keit?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) What was your theory? (L) She was talking about Illion's Darkness over Tibet and the descending spiral and that it's a choice and you have to...

A: We couldn't have explained it any better!

Q: (Mr. Scott) Did you write about this on the forum? (Keit) Yeah. (Mr. Scott) How did I miss that?? (A***) Yeah. (Keit) I have some more to say about this. (Perceval) So that was about trying to smash all these souls back into primal matter, was that it?

Q: (Burma Jones) Could you just explain it, because I didn't read it.

(Keit) What I said is that... I brought this in quotes and quoted from Darkness Over Tibet. The author mentions that there are two possibilities in development: upward and downward. And there is a possibility of losing one's soul, but it should be a conscious decision, it's a choice. And it can't be taken by force.

(L) But they can make you choose by wearing you out.

(Keit) Exactly, and I gave my personal example where I felt that traumatic experiences in our lives kind of manipulates us into choosing the downward development. And we basically choose something that is against our own level of being. And it's so traumatic for the soul, that it twists the soul and puts it in a downward position. The eventual outcome of this event is basically smashing the soul, even if the final smashing event is relative small. And that's why there is so much suffering and pathology in the world, where they force and manipulate souls into choosing.

(L) Against their own nature.

(Pierre) And Illion said that the worse thing for a human being is the sin against their own soul.

(Keit) And sinning against the soul is going against your own level or nature of being. So, like narcissistic tendencies and everything, that's why for our own sake we need to clean ourselves.

(Rabelais) Is this why they've injected so many drugs into the culture to just weaken people?

A: Yes and remember also transmarginal inhibition principles.

Q: (L) One of those principles is that even strong dogs that could not be broken in ordinary ways, if they subjected them to physical trauma like surgery, or illness, or something like that, that that would weaken them to the point where they could be turned. So torture is also part of this process.

Q: (L) And we live now in a culture of torture which is basically a soul-smashing culture.

Q: (L) So there are souls that are being twisted and deformed to the point where they will... I mean, a lot of these people think that they will be going to heaven because they're imposing their god's will on other people, and they think that whatever they have to do to bring in the rule of their distorted version of Jesus Christ on Earth or whatever - ya know, these fundies - that basically they themselves are putting themselves in the position of being soul smashed because they are completely going against not only the teachings of Christ, but also against their own natures. I think many of them really mean well, but they have been so gradually and so incrementally twisted by pathological individuals in positions of power and in high positions in Churches, and pathological individuals that create doctrines and theologies that are twisted, that they are essentially agreeing to the sale of their own souls to the devil.

(Perceval) I wonder if it extends to people who aren't directly involved in it, but are just ordinary members of the population whose minds are so twisted that in their own minds they sanction it or they agree with it. Even when they're faced with the facts, they're not being lied to so much, but they realize the whole thing about torture and the CIA and torture camps...

A: Silence in the face of "evil" is equal to participation unless there is a good reason for the silence that serves a higher goal.

Q: (Perceval) That's really interesting because it kind of explains the whole debate over torture, and how they've been trying to get people to accept torture. And more and more facts coming out about the reality of the CIA having tortured and trying to twist that around to get people to accept that as something that is conscionable.

A: Acceptance of torture is the "mark of the beast."

Q: (Rabelais) That's why there's the popularity of television shows like "24". (Perceval) Conditioning people. (Rabelais) It's wildly popular. (Perceval) I mean, you get all these people who are faced with the real life torture of another human being, and they actually cheer it on. And if that's the same as participation, then these people are all being put on that downward spiral.

A: Remember the "lake of fire" in the Book of Revelation? Remember that those who live by the sword will die by the sword?

Q: (Keit) What's "lake of fire"? (Burma Jones) In Revelation where all those who didn't accept Christ would be thrown in... (Perceval) Hell, basically.

A: Soul smashing.

Q: (L) Creepy. (Burma Jones) I'm thinking about all those people who don't necessarily think torture is okay, but they still... like they abhor torture but they're still kind of accepting it because it's necessary, or maybe they just try to not think about it at all.

(Perceval) Well, people who think it's necessary... (L) They're already lost. They've already bought it. I mean, the scientific evidence is that if you need information or whatever, if there's some justifiable reason, that is NOT the way to get it. The records of the inquisition which are extensive - I mean, tens of thousands of people were tortured and confessed to the most outrageous lies just to get it over with. Just get it over with and let me die! I'll tell you anything you want me to say! And they confessed to flying on broomsticks, to mating with devils, to dancing naked in the moonlight, to kissing each other's backsides... I mean, you name it, and they confessed to it just to get it to stop. And it was ALL horse-hockey!

(Burma Jones) And I'm sorry, even if scientific evidence doesn’t show that, even if we said, "Oh yeah, torture actually works for getting information," you're still torturing human beings! It's still abhorrent. It's like, how can you do that?!

(Keit) The thought I had is that pathology, what is done to children of narcissistic families, it's like torture.

(L) It IS torture!

(Keit) And what happens is kind of like it poisons them and basically allows them to accept the torture environment. Because they already experienced it, they were like touched by evil.

(L) Torturing another human being to force them to say or do something that is against their principles is wrong no matter what your perspective. They are, each individual, entitled to their principles, to their ideas, to their politics whatever. And if you want to change that, or if you think that there is something about their point of view that is threatening to you, then the way to change that is by discourse, by education, by sharing information and data. NOT by trying to force them to go against what is rightfully theirs, at the soul level, by torture! To try to force somebody like that is basically a kind of soul killing of its own. Jesus even said in the New Testament that whoever is a stumbling block to the least of these, it would be better for him that he had never been born. And when he said, "never been born", that's almost like a way of saying his soul is going to be smashed. It's just really astonishing.

(Rabelais) What happens to a soul after it is smashed?

A: Primal matter. Start the cycle over. Millions or billions of years acquiring consciousness.

Q: (Rabelais) So you start out as like a hydrogen atom or something. (Perceval) You become a rock. (Pierre) Is there a link between a “smashing year” that was announced by the Cs early this year? It was mentioned, and now we're talking about soul smashing...

(L) Well, it's kind of interesting because this insight that I had about soul-smashing, when I woke up that particular morning is that that is what they are trying to do: they actually think that they can smash souls and turn them into primal matter. And it was such a shocking thought to me, and just now I'm realizing that this insight came through in the year they called a "smashing year". This insight kind of came smashing through into my consciousness - to even think of that; that's almost unthinkable.

(Pierre) If they smash the soul of human beings, then aren't they losing because we are their cattle? So it's more like that... (Perceval) The whole thing starts again...

A: It isn't going to happen to all.

Q: (Keit) Oh, that's what I wanted to ask: Is it going to happen on an individual level, or to everyone? (L) Yeah, so it would be individual.

And:

28 Nov 2009 said:
A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

Q: (L) So even people who - or maybe particularly people who - engage in a great deal of what Lobaczewski called "selection and substitution", there is some part of their rational mind that knows what the truth is, but because it's not acceptable to their peer group, or their social milieu, or their background and upbringing to accept that truth, they repress and suppress it and explain things to themselves in other ways. But they still know the truth. What would it be like if you have all of this suppressed, twisted truth locked up inside you that you never allowed yourself to look at and acknowledge?

(Ark) But you see this is not a separate phenomenon because when there is this amplification, there are these fears that you said, they will also explode. So the individual will be able to... the little devil will become the big devil, so it will be easier to choose, because, you know, choices will be amplified. It's not just little dark here, little this there - it's hard to choose - but they will have to decide this time where to go, and the decision will be...

(L) Extremely painful.

(Ark) It will be painful, but on the other hand, it will be clear.

(herondancer) But what if you're so overwhelmed it isn't clear?

(L) What if your fear is so big that...

(herondancer) You're blinded?

(Ark) Well, then you are lost.

(L) I mean, people that believe lies against all evidence are the ones that really baffle me. I mean, they don't baffle me in the sense that I don't understand why they do it, because I understand the psychological and brain mechanism, and I understand that's it been thousands of years, little by little, gradually, pathologically encroaching until now we live in this world where it's just literally -everything is dirty - it's just really horrible. And I can't imagine what... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath who doesn't have emotions? How is a hyperkinetic sensate {wave} going to affect a psychopath?

A: They do have a sort of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.

Q: (L) So what it is an amplified hunger for darkness?

(Bubbles) More darkness.

(L) But what would it do if it were amplified in that way?

(Burma Jones) Ravenous!

(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?

A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?

Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.

(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.

Q: (L) It's gonna be ugly. But, we are embarked upon a new world.

lilies said:
Imagine two immense stone walls, mostly immersed in a pool full of fishes. These stone smasher blocks are being slammed together - water splashes out of the pool - and some of the fish can escape. As some fish succeed in getting away I think some stuck souls may escape as well in the general mayhem.

I don't think that is exactly the analogy since the soul smashing thing is individual and within. I think it is more like whether the internal makeup of the individual is wired properly to handle a very high "current flow" so to say.

lilies said:

Well, that's an interesting speculation. But we don't know that the Wave is an "EM shockwave" though we don't know that this isn't an aspect of it. It could very well be.

lilies said:

All good general suggestions for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom