Session 10 October 2015

Perceval said:
mariowil7 said:
And from my analysis the Queen is Germany...

That's another strong possibility I think.

Yeah, Merkel has been strongly criticized recently for her refugee policy. Yesterday I heard on radio that already 48% Germans don't support her on it, other 39% support her refugee policy. The critical mass is being built rather rapidly and all it needs now is a false flag.

Thanks for the session, much to ponder as always. Appreciate the comments to, some very interesting and thought provoking discussion!!

Thanks to the chateau crew as always!!! :)

Neil said:
Everybody keeps fearing that when the pathocracy has nothing left to lose they'll launch a bunch of nukes, but we know that's not allowed, so something else is going to happen.

Well, the way I take it is that the 4DSTS won't allow an all out nuclear war to destroy life on Earth, but I don't discount the idea that a nuke could still be set off somewhere. Look at Japan, 1945.

Neil said:
If the Russians really do have some secret weapon that is causing the Pentagon to run in fear, it looks like that King is in danger of being checked in a few more moves.

Also, if you're referring to what the hosts talked about in this weeks Behind The Headlines, I didn't take what was said as "the Russians have a secret weapon that's causing the Americans to run in fear"; just that the secret weapons they've been hiding are their superior tech and anti-tech weapons which have effectively just tied American military hands, preventing immediate response.

That doesn't discount the idea that they really do have something more terrifying to the Americans, but I don't think there necessarily has to be anything so 'out there' to achieve what they're achieving - if that makes sense?

Thanks for another session. It's been a month of changes in the world stage yet I still find it hard to believe that the ptb have been caught out by Russia's actions, after all Mr Putin more or less told them what he was going to do.

Making small changes seems to be very important and this seems to be key. The question I have been thinking about is what more can I do to help or assist more in anyway here. I think I need to ask that question in another thread but making use of the time I have seems to be very important right now!

The winds of change seem to be visibly blowing across the whole planet right now and as he C's allude to probably a lot more to come.

Perceval said:
Eärwen said:
For that and everything else one big THANK YOU. :cheer:

PS: One question, is it possible that higher echelons of power (for the time being in a state of certain shock) could move more directly against Putin, since he was not "seen" as the major threat before, would they, "adjust" to the 'new timeline' and move more directly against Russia and it's government? They did shot down one airplane and tried to make Russia guilty for it, are they ready for something more (not only indirectly via Germany), especially if people start to see the global political truth and Putin's STO agenda?

There's a comment in a session from a few years go that was given in response to a question along the lines of "why don't they just take us out". The answer was something along the lines of their being universal "laws" pertaining to balance that no one, in any density, can infringe. Basically, if 4D sts were just to use all of their abilities to turn this planet into a slave planet and summarily kill anyone that stood in their way they would actually destroy their own plans for conquest and control because of the backlash against them for infringing these laws about balance and free will. They can manipulate and abridge free will in many ways, but they cannot blatantly snuff it out or they get themselves in serious trouble. If someone knows which session I am talking about and can find it, I'd appreciate a link to it.

Thank you Perceval for your answer, so we could put 4D STS out of that kind of scenario. But what with 3D STS (they did "take out": JFK, RFK, John Lennon, Dag Hammarskjöld, etc.)?
Thank you once more. :)

Perceval said:
There's a comment in a session from a few years go that was given in response to a question along the lines of "why don't they just take us out". The answer was something along the lines of their being universal "laws" pertaining to balance that no one, in any density, can infringe. Basically, if 4D sts were just to use all of their abilities to turn this planet into a slave planet and summarily kill anyone that stood in their way they would actually destroy their own plans for conquest and control because of the backlash against them for infringing these laws about balance and free will. They can manipulate and abridge free will in many ways, but they cannot blatantly snuff it out or they get themselves in serious trouble. If someone knows which session I am talking about and can find it, I'd appreciate a link to it.

This could possibly be the one - not sure? But, coincidentally, note the reference to a "chess game".

Session: 960504 said:
Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK)
We don't!
A: You have been the "preparation
committee."
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of
the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy
the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth
to make it more habitable for them?
A: Those things are inconsequential and
easily repaired.
Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix
all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you
know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently,
from what I am understanding, they can't just
come in and wipe us out and replace us,
because the 'rules' won't allow it.
A: Yet the natural cycles within the
framework of the natural order of things will
allow all these things to fall into place.
Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of
these beings, sort of like the law of gravity,
that prevents them from just coming in and
taking over?
A: No.
Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of
gravity...
A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from
manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?
Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately
hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK)
Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,'
we are conserving them in some ways so that
we will have an ongoing food supply... (TK)
I think there are rules to the game. It's like a
chess game. They can't just come in and
change things, it has to progress in some way.
But, there are loopholes and they can sneak
in and manipulate and get away with some
things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there
are just guidelines.
A: Two important points there: 1) When we
said "you," we meant 3rd density
collectively. 2) You missed our statement
about the natural cycle and order of things
almost completely. We suggest you reread
and ponder... Also, what if your race is
manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just
hang around until the next natural cataclysm?

Thank you Laura and team! A very insightful session, a reminder to "do my best daily" and continue to search for the truth in everything!

Neil said:
When I think about the law, I'm reminded of the discussions about the Ray of Creation in the 4th way books and how the different realities are nested within one another with additional laws being applied the further down you go. In Mouravieff's version, he talks about how the will of the Absolute is manifested in a hierarchy of cosmic laws along the way. At the top is the Absolute I, which is the universal energy of intelligent infinity which permeates all of creation. Next he describes the Absolute II which always expresses itself as a duality. Lastly we have the Absolute III which he asserts is mainly responsible for maintaining the General Law. As is discussed in the CassWiki, http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Sixth_density&stable=1 the Absolute II probably corresponds to 6th density. The only duality we know of which is universally and objectively present throughout all of the cosmoses is that of Being/Nonbeing, except perhaps on 7D where all is one. The Cassiopaeans describe 6D as being a perfectly balanced state that expresses the two dualities. My deduction is that 6D beings are responsible for transmitting this energy to lower levels much like organic life on Earth is responsible for providing a certain form of energetic "food." The Being/Nonbeing law comes down from 6D and is therefore outside the control of the Lizzies on 4D. Trying to meddle with it is like a lower court trying to overrule the legislation of a higher court. A funny example of the Clerk in Kentucky who refused to perform same sex marriages comes to mind here.

Another wrinkle is Laura's connection to "herself in the future." If it is within the freewill of 6D Cassiopaeans to disseminate certain information through Laura, then perhaps that provides a certain degree of protection. What power does a 4D entity have to obstruct the "divine will" of a 6D entity, particularly when the obstruction runs counter to the way the Ray of Creation was designed to function? Of course, I'm sure there are limits to this, you could abuse the protection by trying to goad them into attacking in order to provoke some kind of retribution, perhaps such an idea would be a back door way of accomplishing the STS agenda. Such an egotistical plan would likely increase your STS polarity and cause you to fall out of resonance with the STO thought center and by extension the protection it provides. By very sneakily manipulating the situation and corrupting the people involved, 4D STS could attack with no threat of retribution. However, I think the law is that as long as people desire to know about STO, that information must be made available and there is nothing the Lizzies can do about it.

Very, VERY insightful remarks. And that bit about abusing protection by trying to goad STS forces to attack is something I've often thought about. We have been told again and again about knowledge, awareness = protection and getting out there and making a target of yourself is NOT very knowledgeable in terms of protection! The Cs can give us knowledge to enhance our awareness to protect ourselves so as to complete the mission, but that protection comes from our activation of what we have learned - there is rarely any direct intervention.

Neil said:
I thought it was interesting that Pierre brought up the nuclear scenario in this session. I remember reading the Origin of Life: The 5th Option book and how there was this huge concern about how nuclear technology was a "self-limiting subsystem" designed to keep the Living System from getting too evolved and risking interplanetary contamination. I remembered reading Dolan's book and knowing it wasn't true.

What specifically in Dolan's book relates to this?

Neil said:
The author did a good job of dissecting organic life on Earth as an intelligently designed system placed here to fulfill a certain purpose, but he seemed unable or unwilling to go deep enough into the UFO material to discover that the purpose is basically to farm sentient life and feed off the energy.

True. That was a little bit frustrating.

Neil said:
As far as creating a General Law to maintain a Living System, which would correspond to the Absolute III, I do believe the Lizzies have almost total control over that as long as it does not explicitly violate the laws of a higher level living system. So they've been able to fine-tune humanity to suit their purposes pretty well. The Cassiopeans have said we would be responsible for seeding the 3rd density universe when we know how, and this sort of manipulation seems to be part of the lessons at this level. There may in fact be some incredible message in the DNA bottle left by the original creators of our Living System, which certainly weren't the Lizzies, but until we can get back all of that DNA that they have deactivated through their tampering, parasites/viruses, and HAARP-like technology, it's kind of a moot point.

Yup. And thus, we do spend some time giving attention to the physical system to optimize "reception", so to say. But one has to work on all rooms at once, or at least alternately, so as not to become too imbalanced. Most people, thanks to the 4D STS intervention, are in such a state of physical debility that they can't possibly think of attempting esoteric development without first cleaning house. I think that this may be some of what the Cs approached in talking about self-presentation and self-representation. Maybe it is a sort of somata-psychic way of going at the problem. That is, how you appear on the outside may very well represent what is on the inside. And I don't refer to natural characteristics, but rather what you do and can change: clothing, hairstyles, habits of speech and social interaction, all of which fall under the rubric of External Considering/Internal Considering. Anyway, I wandered off a bit here...

Neil said:
On another topic, as far as reality splits are concerned, it does feel like that since the end of the last month, the air is different. It has a greater "vivifyingness." I'm hoping we've reached the point of inflection where the transition to the new reality really starts to take off in overtly visible ways. I've thought about "checking out" now and then in a transient fashion because the world seemed to be on an intractable trajectory to some horrible end and nothing I did seemed to matter for anything, but this "October surprise" certainly provided a clear counterexample for that line of thinking. There is actually a little bit of hope again.

Well, I can definitely confirm that there is a greater "vivifyingness" and that actions/reactions are stronger, more immediate and dramatic. Those who are "advancing" seem to be making leaps, and those who are disintegrating seem to be doing that quite rapidly as well. And also, instances of lack of awareness or wishful thinking seem to be bringing repercussions quite rapidly. I'm reminded of the Cs description of The Wave: "Hyperkinetic Sensate". Hoo boy! It's like life is on steroids!

Neil said:
Since the Queen is the strongest piece on the board, I thought it had to do with the US financial system(petrodollar), which projects far more soft power and reaches it's tentacles into far more people's lives than any military campaign or political agreement. It is really the underlying source of all the US is able to do. A geopolitical locus of this attack might manifest as Saudi Arabia being forced to cave to Putin such that it no longer had any authority to effectively lead OPEC according to US diktat. Once the petrodollar collapses, the US is really nothing. There is a lot of military hardware and supertech and spies the US secret government has that could still be used to cause problems for awhile, but with the foundations crumbling out from under it and the nuclear arsenal off the table, how long will the empire last? Everybody keeps fearing that when the pathocracy has nothing left to lose they'll launch a bunch of nukes, but we know that's not allowed, so something else is going to happen. With the Queen gone, only the King (military power) and maybe a few pawns remain. If the Russians really do have some secret weapon that is causing the Pentagon to run in fear, it looks like that King is in danger of being checked in a few more moves.

I like this interpretation best. It is deep and subtle.

Altair said:
Yeah, Merkel has been strongly criticized recently for her refugee policy. Yesterday I heard on radio that already 48% Germans don't support her on it, other 39% support her refugee policy. The critical mass is being built rather rapidly and all it needs now is a false flag.

Yes, I noticed this study too, it's all over the MSM. It's actually a classic PR stunt to fund a study, or take numbers from an existing one, and push your interpretation all over the media - journalists love such studies and are always ready to follow your conclusions. Add the fact that Germany's media seems to be in the grip of the US, it might well be an orchestrated campaign. (Well, I guess there might be some power struggle coming up among German media moguls, which might get interesting when they realize the US ship is sinking...)

BTW, the study claiming that 48% of the Germans don't support Merkel in her refugees policy was carried out by the media itself, namely Bild am Sonntag, Germany's most influential newspaper (tabloid). The same newspaper also published an online survey, where readers can vote between supporting Merkel and Seehofer (a rightist guy), and there the big majority seems to be in favor of the (far) right position.

Some comments: First, if you look at the numbers of the first "study" - 48% do not support Merkel's refugee policy, 39% support it -, they don't look so bad for Merkel, especially given the fact that the question leaves the door wide open for critics both from the left and the right spectrum. I suspect only die-hard Merkel supporters would answer such a question with "yes". Anyway, the resulting media campaign giving the impression that "Merkel looses support" seems out of proportion, which further suggests a PR stunt.

Then, there is the second "survey" by Bild, with much higher numbers against Merkel. Maybe the first "study" wasn't enough? But of course, such a tabloid survey is in no way representative, plus they could just make up the numbers and nobody could ever verify them.

Something to keep in mind is that the Bild tabloid is part of the Axel Springer group, arguably the most influential media group in Germany, which has always been the spearhead of US propaganda in Germany. They have a statements of principles that is even written in the contracts they have with their journalists - it reads:

[...]Our statements describe a liberal world view which includes:

- The unconditional support of the liberal constitutional state Germany as a member of the western community of states and the advancement of the unification efforts of the European nations.

- The achievement of the reconciliation between Jews and Germany, which also includes the support of the right to live of the Israeli people.

- The support of the transatlantic alliance and the solidarity in the liberal community of values with the United States of America.

- The rejection of any kind of political totalitarianism.

- The defense of the liberal social market economy

It can't get more obvious than that... So it really seems not unlikely that the PTB are targeting Germany and are ready to do what is necessary to keep it in line. I always thought that the US controls its vassal states, especially Germany, primarily through the media - that way, they can "build up" and "shoot down" politicians at will and generally set the political agenda. BUT, if this is true, this also means that if more and more people stop believing the mainstream media, they loose their most important weapon, so that's further motivation to continue spreading some truth and give the MSM lies what they deserve, osit.

Perceval said:
Eärwen said:

PS: One question, is it possible that higher echelons of power (for the time being in a state of certain shock) could move more directly against Putin, since he was not "seen" as the major threat before, would they, "adjust" to the 'new timeline' and move more directly against Russia and it's government? They did shot down one airplane and tried to make Russia guilty for it, are they ready for something more (not only indirectly via Germany), especially if people start to see the global political truth and Putin's STO agenda?

Hi Perceval,

I think the session cited is from 1996, May 4th
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34920.msg496566.html#msg496566

Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.

A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.

Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?

Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...

A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?

Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.

A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?
Q: (TK) So, basically, we control 2nd density, and 4th density controls us. There are the good guys and bad guys. (L) And we will do what we will do. Either we choose to align ourselves with the good guys, or with the bad guys.

A: It's up to you.

Q: (TK) However, if too many people align themselves with the bad guys, then the balance tips in their favor, and there is no more advancement, so there has to be education so that people will know...

A: Tom, you are close, but you are missing the point.

Q: (L) What is the point?

A: The point is, there "has to be" nothing. You will do what you will do. You choose. We have told you this repeatedly, but you still suffer from self-centered perspective.

Q: (TK) Everybody is worried about themselves. They all want to be saved and not worry about others.

A: More to the point, everybody in an STS realm views themselves as somehow "special, chosen, or protected." This is simply not so!!

Q: (TK) What is going to happen, is going to happen. The people...

A: The body does not matter. It is the soul that either progresses or digresses, just ask Sandra!

and to sober us up:
A: But, nobody is there to intervene on your behalf as many would like to believe.

Q: (L) So, we are here on this planet, and we will either make it or we won't, just like Dorothy and Toto in Oz, based on our own ability to figure it out, to overcome the odds, the witch, monkeys and soldiers... (TK) Maybe what they are trying to do is give people the information, or make the information available so that people can make the choice, do they want to stay...

A: We are not "trying" to do anything. We are here to answer questions if asked. We cannot interfere.

Q: (TK) Yes, the non-interference idea is pretty clear and understandable. So, they cannot interfere...

A: And, even when we answer, you may not believe, it is up to you!

Q: (L) So, we are really on our own!

A: You always have been, and so have we, and all others, too!!
(L) Is the knowing the key?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) I think that knowing changes your frequency. Is that true?

Q: (L) The acknowledging and the seeing?

Q: (L) What did they tell us once... it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see that counts. (TK) So, we aren't gonna change what happens. There is no way we can have any appreciable effect on the underground armies... it is just a matter of changing ourselves and whoever else we can share with.

A: Correct, the cow has no effect on the health of the livestock industry...

Q: (TK) The cow has no effect on the herd. One cow doesn't... or even a lot of cows.

(F) But there might be one or two cows that follow one that breaks out of the herd.

(TK) Yes, you might be able to affect somebody else's life, but not the whole group. So, worrying about the underground stuff, is immaterial.

(L) But, knowing about it is.

Mod note: Links activated. Deactivating links is recommended only in cases where you know (or suspect) that the source is disinfo

Shared Joy said:
Perceval said:
Eärwen said:

Hi Perceval,

I think the session cited is from 1996, May 4th
_https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34920.msg496566.html#msg496566

Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.

A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.

Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?

Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...

A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?

Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.

A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?
Q: (TK) So, basically, we control 2nd density, and 4th density controls us. There are the good guys and bad guys. (L) And we will do what we will do. Either we choose to align ourselves with the good guys, or with the bad guys.

A: It's up to you.

Q: (TK) However, if too many people align themselves with the bad guys, then the balance tips in their favor, and there is no more advancement, so there has to be education so that people will know...

A: Tom, you are close, but you are missing the point.

Q: (L) What is the point?

A: The point is, there "has to be" nothing. You will do what you will do. You choose. We have told you this repeatedly, but you still suffer from self-centered perspective.

Q: (TK) Everybody is worried about themselves. They all want to be saved and not worry about others.

A: More to the point, everybody in an STS realm views themselves as somehow "special, chosen, or protected." This is simply not so!!

Q: (TK) What is going to happen, is going to happen. The people...

A: The body does not matter. It is the soul that either progresses or digresses, just ask Sandra!

and to sober us up:
A: But, nobody is there to intervene on your behalf as many would like to believe.

Q: (L) So, we are here on this planet, and we will either make it or we won't, just like Dorothy and Toto in Oz, based on our own ability to figure it out, to overcome the odds, the witch, monkeys and soldiers... (TK) Maybe what they are trying to do is give people the information, or make the information available so that people can make the choice, do they want to stay...

A: We are not "trying" to do anything. We are here to answer questions if asked. We cannot interfere.

Q: (TK) Yes, the non-interference idea is pretty clear and understandable. So, they cannot interfere...

A: And, even when we answer, you may not believe, it is up to you!

Q: (L) So, we are really on our own!

A: You always have been, and so have we, and all others, too!!
(L) Is the knowing the key?

Q: (L) I think that knowing changes your frequency. Is that true?

Q: (L) The acknowledging and the seeing?

Q: (L) What did they tell us once... it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see that counts. (TK) So, we aren't gonna change what happens. There is no way we can have any appreciable effect on the underground armies... it is just a matter of changing ourselves and whoever else we can share with.

A: Correct, the cow has no effect on the health of the livestock industry...

Q: (TK) The cow has no effect on the herd. One cow doesn't... or even a lot of cows.

(F) But there might be one or two cows that follow one that breaks out of the herd.

(TK) Yes, you might be able to affect somebody else's life, but not the whole group. So, worrying about the underground stuff, is immaterial.

(L) But, knowing about it is.

Thank you Shared Joy I was trying to find this session whole morning, it's actually giving the answer on both of my questions. :thup:
Perceval, sorry to bother, now I understand, your answer was not only connected to the 4D, so to speak, but for the 3D as well.

Thanks for the session-still reading through all the interesting replies-as always lots of good things to think about.

WOW great session thanks guys :) and comments.Its good to know about the small changes one makes in there life will attract a new reality
something Ive been doing more so in the past year very inspiring information. :cool2:

Putin really caught the PDB by surprise fair play to him.I immediately remembered the C,s mention October when Russia went into Syria I thought this is the event they were referring to interesting times indeed.
Thanks Laura and the crew, shine on and have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom