Session 10 October 2015

I had a thought that self-representation and self-presentation also may have to do with what you put out there in terms of your ideas and opinions, including how you use social media.

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?

A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific about that?

A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.

Q: (L) Well, okay... You've said steps, daily steps. You don't like the reality that you're in so you look around yourself and you see things about your reality that you don't like... I mean, what kind of first daily steps can you take? If you're in a reality that's freaking controlling you and everything around you, how can you take steps? So many people are in situations where they can't even do that sort of thing. What kind of steps can people take at the most basic level?

A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

Posting articles on facebook, twitter, reddit... you can also drop the sott pic of the day on pinterest or imgur... it's all about getting creative, right? If you think about social media, it's just another way to represent and present yourself to the world. So beyond clothing and appearance, if you haven't been using social media to take stabs at the big 4D STS Dragon then feel free to join the fray.

This is coming from a guy who wore a 9-11 was an inside job shirt around NYC on 9-11, that shirt gets attention I tells ya, and it ain't all good! ;-)

DougEE said:
Dakota said:
Laura said:
A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

Thank you for the session :).

I just didn't understood the difference between presentation and respresentation.
Thanks for another insightful session. It is truly inspiring to get the feedback that this network is in fact effective, Moreso than any of us realize.

My take on self-presentation: The manner in which we present ourselves to the universe through our thoughts, words, and deeds.
My take on self representation: This could refer to the symbols we surround ourselves with, our music preferences, our circle of friends, our clothing, our programs and behaviours (habits).

I agree
presentation= thoughts, words and deeds
representation = do you do what you claim to do

I am caretaking a small farm and have been since last July. There were loads of Black Slugs around. The black ones are not native, imported, and they kill the Banana Slugs which are native to Vancouver Island. There were no Banana Slugs to be seen.

So, I began to weed out the black Slugs as I came across them, not going out of my way to search for them. Within the past few months there has been a noticeable population of the Banana Slugs around and a definite absence of the black ones. I have been questioning this change. Could my actions have had an influence on the change?

As it turns out, my clothes are bought at the local Thrift Store and I am working with my Son helping people take care of their dwellings. Without work we cannot pay the monthly bills. For the past year and a half, we have been paying the bills. If people stop calling we would be scrambling. The work is outdoors, on roofs and often in the rain and heat. Neither of us are happy as those bills are demanding and the pay is hardly worth the work. We work on roofs mostly, removing moss and cleaning them with hydrogen peroxide.

Now, my son was in a motorcycle accident in 2002, shattering a femur and fracturing his spine. As for me, a crushed right foot in 1980 and a stroke in 2005 where my right side was paralyzed. We are worn out and are in pain daily yet we strive to continue in hopes that something better will come to be. Neither of us are happy with the current state of World affairs and would like some changes to happen but all we can do is work to pay bills. We must keep going to support the family unit.

Though I have been cheering wildly over the world events, of late, this session does explain things and brings a bucket load of encouragement to keep going. One day at a time. My personal joke is that I keep waking up in the morning.

Now back to reading. Oh, today seemed like something is different. Like a dark cloud has broken up. My son was more chipper today, as was I.

Great and inspiring session! Been away for a few days without internet access, so it was nice to come home to.

Thank you!

Thanks for the session

Many interesting comments. I once read a prophecy from Mitar Tarabich about how a man from the north would come and teach the world, maybe this man is Putin.....

Also, not surprised 6% of refugee's are ISIS agents, this was already a given really.

Given worldly events I have to laugh at how hard forces are working, and failing, against Putin. I am also not surprised to see shootings happen in the US hours after news of Russia's successful strikes in Syria.....the US needs to distract its people as much as possible against awareness of how much they are helping the terrorists and failing the advancement of ISIS (because they are the creators of ISIS, after all)

Laura said:
What specifically in Dolan's book relates to this?
I was referring to the incident in chapter 8 of Book I which was alluded to in the session where the UFOs disabled the ICBMs at Maelstrom air force base. The UFOs seemed to have an uncanny interest in missile bases and playing games with the military which basically amounted to "see what we can do." This wasn't the only missile incident, but it was the most impressive, in my opinion. A thread which runs through the entire book is a case Dolan builds that the UFOs represent some kind of threat which he acknowledges on the last page. He implies that the UFOs are showing the military who's in charge by playing their little war games with fighter jets and so forth. Keep in mind that I was reading the book in the context of Gurdjieff's metaphor about the Evil Magician and Keel and the Eighth Tower. While Dolan doesn't explicitly talk about Earth being a farm and prefers to stick closely to the facts, his academic historiography of the subject provided me with sort of concrete examples of what Keel and especially Gurdjieff had to approach more abstractly.
Bjorn said:
Could it be that 4STS has to give those with an STO mission profile a fighting chance on their 3STS farm in order for the ‘farm’ to survive?
I think that is within the natural order of things as the Cassiopaeans would say. I'd say your description is fairly accurate. Imagine a planet where you really could get to STO reality by meditating on love and light with sufficient purity. This planet was never on the radar of STS groups and was never really "tested," so to say. So you have a species that while pure, they really lack discernment and couldn't be of any service to a planet like ours because they've never faced the darkness and they don't really understand it. Much is ballyhooed in the New Age community about Light Warriors, but perhaps something of the sort actually exists. If you can stare down the darkness and know what makes it tick in the minutest detail and what its modus operandi is, it doesn't hold a whole lot of power over you. Then after struggling long enough and overcoming all of the machinations, you may find yourself going to some prison planet to wake up a few souls who have been lost in the very same darkness that you had to deal with yourself. The second type of being has a much greater chance of being able to survive the prison planet reality and awaken to whatever mission was originally intended while the first type of being will become lost in the darkness as well. In a sense, the harder STS pushes, the better, because the souls who manage to resist will be stronger in their polarity and deeper in their knowledge. Thus while the darkness thinks it can oppose the light, at a certain level of awareness that opposition can be turned to the light's advantage. I think this is the idea Gurdjieff was getting at when he said that the evil forces fighting against creation can triumph for awhile, but can never win in the long run. Despite being able to see all of that, I'm not sure I particularly enjoy being on the "hard" planet, but there you have it, the "hard" planets produce the strongest warriors.
Bear said:
The weakness is the lack of gold, since many writers say the US gold has been sold or leased out.
Yeah, I've been following the gold thing for awhile and it seems for several years now Russia and China have enough tonnage that they could topple the US by calling their bluff on the gold fix and initiating a run on the bullion banks. Why haven't they done it yet? It seems to me that Putin doesn't want to crash the US so much as neuter the people who are running it. Instead of a chaotic push the US over the cliff type collapse, I think he wants to manage it in such a way that everyone sees the man behind the curtain including the American people such that the media will have to be really incredulous to be able to spin the "evil Putin" narrative. He seems to be giving the US a lot of second chances and face saving opportunities at the moment, and I think the reason is it will probably be harder for them to pin the blame on him when it all blows up in the Empire's face. I think he's running out of time to be able to do something like that, but the man is capable of so many simple yet brilliant moves that catch everyone by surprise that I'd be foolish to think I could predict what kind of rabbit he's going to pull out of his hat next.
Sitting said:
So it isn't really the rules that hold them back -- but the certainty of their own destruction ... and all else. If I read this correctly, the inhibiting element is their desire for self preservation (not rules). Makes for quite a difference I think.
Well OK, that's like saying that laws don't prevent the crime, punishment does-most of the time. Can't say I disagree, but in this case the two are inextricably linked so I'm not sure that it's hugely important.
Christine said:
You can't judge a book by its cover
I've thought about this expression quite a bit because it was inculcated at a young age in order to be open and accepting of different ideas and all that good stuff that freedom and democracy is all about. When it comes to discretionary items like clothing and hairstyles, I think that statement is false more often than not. These different styles are marketed towards different segments of the population in order to vector them toward a certain program of identity. If I look at someone wearing a big DG hat with those gauges in their ears it's highly likely that they listen to hip hop, heavy metal, or rap music a lot, are into skateboarding, and have sort of a street-level mentality. A guy who has skull tattoos is probably trying to portray themselves as a force to be reckoned with, is into dark music, and is overcompensating for some kind of emotional trauma. It doesn't tell you everything about a person, and there are some variations within the general categories but there are strong correlations that sort of hint at what energy linkages the person has and how their inner landscape is structured. As far as physical appearance, I think that is a bit more sketchy, beautiful people can be quite ugly indeed and vice versa, however I think there is some correlation there as well. The Cassiopaeans seem to be saying that the transition to 4D is happening now, and ostensibly it will be much harder to hide substance under appearances moving forward. If we are wave reading units and we are calibrating to objective reality, it seems one's inner beauty/ugliness will be more physically perceptible to the mind. I think that at some point in the future, people who embody beauty/truth will appear to have a certain glow or more attractive appearance than those who don't; especially in the eyes as they seem to broadcast information if you study people. I don't think the book's cover is 100% causally related to its content, at least not yet, but it does give you an idea of what to look out for and what sorts of currents might be running under the surface. In a bookstore, the cover is designed to sell the book after all, even if not totally representative.
T.C. said:
I guess the question is, from where the 4DSTS sit, can they see that a small group might create a new reality that's different, and they let it happen in order to keep the other reality for their supper? Can they straddle both realities, plus the infinite variations?
I think Perceval was talking about the first question a couple of years ago where he used an analogy of sheep that kept jumping a fence and the farmer had to keep expending the time and energy to go out and find them. While most of the sheep would stay safely corralled at night, there were a handful of uppity sheep that would not stay in the pen and would do their own thing day after day. Eventually the farmer decided that these few wayward sheep were insignificant, and to continue rounding them up was unprofitable and too much of a pain to be worth it. So I think you have that situation, where if the planet is run like a corporation, certain nonperforming assets are written off. On the other hand, the Michael Topper article suggests that some STS entities are virtual connoisseurs and relish the opportunity to capture the purest and most knowledgeable souls and consume their energy. These beings would be analogous to sportsmen who spend loads of money to go on some exotic hunt and spend a long time camping out in order to obtain that rare trophy kill. As far as the second question is concerned, I'd say that in a word: no.
Bjorn said:
4STS cannot abridge the ‘Ray of Creation.’ Which can only occur by a pure act of Service to Others. Which is simply out of the question for 3STS beings. That terrain is sorely for 6D STO? Meaning that if 6D STO decides to help others there would be nothing 4STS could do to prevent that.
My hypothesis is that the interval between Do and Si on the "Great Cosmic Octave" is similar to the interval between Fa and Mi. These intervals are where Mouravieff places his Absolutes II and III respectively, and they are where a conscious "shock" is required to keep the divine will of the Absolute I from being diverted according to the Law of Seven. In theory, these notes descending from Do correspond to our scale of densities descending from 7. So the interval between Fa and Mi is where organic life on Earth resides and it is subject to the General Law. The purpose of organic life on Earth is to generate a certain type of energy so that the Ray of Creation can grow. Since we are aligned with 4D STS, the 4th way books talk about how we are food for the moon and true evolution only happens haphazardly and with a great deal of effort while most of the energy is drawn to them. It does not necessarily have to be this way. Our planet could expand the Ray of Creation through a cooperative experience with 4D STO, where the energy would be more of a balanced exchange. Either way the food is still "grown," the difference is just in how it's cultivated and where the energy is applied. I thought the placement of the Absolute III between 3D and 4D was interesting, because it suggest that 4D basically has full control over the biological rules of a particular planet once they've decided to design a living system for it. Anecdotally, this idea is kind of borne out by our experience. So 4D creates the rules for a particular planet, which basically are supposed to accomplish the long term stability of the living system, however there are higher rules which govern the galaxy or whatever medium such entities could be said to dwell in. In the interval between 6D and 7D, the dichotomy of STS/STO emerges from The One, and 6D is responsible for doing something at this interval to make sure the original will of 7D isn't perturbed by the Law of Seven. This of course, being a higher level, overrules any rules that may have been made at lower levels. Hence Mouravieff talking about the Law of Exception, which is what allows one to escape the General Law/Absolute III. In practical terms, I think this Law of Exception is basically people who are ready to polarize into a higher density and once they do a certain amount of work, it creates something for the energy travelling through 6D to plug into. So through some kind of mutual freewill of your 3D self and your 6D self, you sort of meet yourself in the future halfway and this allows you to get around any lower level obstructions that might be put in your path if you are sufficiently committed and have the necessary discernment to proceed on your chosen polarity.

God hears you Neil and the petrodollar suffers some change. It is already suffering a bit for the little I know, but not in the dramatic way. Now that the prophecy of october has been fulfilled, I am curious to see humanity's destiny. What will happen, what won't, but most importantly what people will choose.

I also like your idea of the 6th density guys, for what I've thought, the difference between 3rd and 4th is good enough to mark the difference, the change between these two and 6th is abysmal in a sense. So clearly, the 6th density knows how much infor to add. Just imagine if we were able to communicate a little ant or a bug what to do to defend from other little bugs, but in a way they understand. We would be able to change the entire structure of an ecosystem.; just by giving the right info. But the question is, how do you know what to give in order to not change the natural order of things?

what if nature choses for one group to dissapear, one to survive? how do you define which group is suffering imbalance that requires a bit of knowledge? those are some interesting questions, maybe, it all depends on the beings or group who knows how to ask, and it depends if they ask or not.

About the petrodollar - by the way I agree that this is the greatest weapon of the Empire, along with the information warfare tools - it's already getting dropped by major market players such as Russia (huge perto-energy seller), China (huge perto-energy buyer), and others. More and more deals are being signed transacting oil and gas, as well as other large transactions, bypassing the dollar and using other currencies.

Neil said:
Sitting said:
So it isn't really the rules that hold them back -- but the certainty of their own destruction ... and all else. If I read this correctly, the inhibiting element is their desire for self preservation (not rules). Makes for quite a difference I think.

Well OK, that's like saying that laws don't prevent the crime, punishment does-most of the time. Can't say I disagree, but in this case the two are inextricably linked so I'm not sure that it's hugely important.

Hi Neil,

I brought that up as a simple reminder that the C's "mantra" had always been, and remains knowledge protects. It was never rules protect. In fact, each time Laura pressed the rules question, the replies invariably showed a frightening expansiveness of what's allowed. So good to have this clearly understood.

My sense is whatever protection attained (Laura a great example) comes from the development & refinement of BEING. (I know you're saying pretty much the same.) And this demands a certain orientation ... specifically, transducing love/truth. (Note this seemingly New Age verbiage -- from hard nose entities).

That particular commitment gives you a higher frequency. And what results is not so much effective fighting ... but supreme blocking. Another key difference to be noted.

In simpler terms, the process may be understood by way of karma. If negative karma is what dooms one to come back & repeat, then be guided by acts devoid of bad karmic influences. Love/truth the guideline. From that perspective, hatred of evil is actually a dangerous attribute. Righteous perhaps -- but dangerous nonetheless. As Seth once said, it isn't the object of hate that's relevant. It's the hatred itself that's the true destroyer.

I think Laura innately knew this. Seldom do we find hate in her writings. (Pissed off maybe, but never hatred. Even to her sworn enemies.) Her orientation is always towards the greater good. A shinning example.

Her common sense is also uncommonly sound. Hence her reluctance to goad -- her knowledge of thin ice, and awareness of red lines. Now going as strong as ever. I will end with her remark which sums up the protection issue well. No truer words were ever spoken.

"C's can give us knowledge to enhance our awareness to protect ourselves ... but
that protection comes from our activation of what we have learned - there is rarely
any direct intervention."

FWIW.

Laura said:
Christine said:
Thank you very much Laura and the team for the sharing of your work! :thup:

Expression :

Clothes don't make the person

You can't judge a book by its cover

;)

No, clothes don't make the person. But being clean and neatly presented does say something about what is inside.

And sometimes - rather often, in fact - you CAN judge a book by its cover.

Mechanically repeated paramoralisms are noise.

I want to throw something out there on this topic, because it seems there is a lot of misunderstanding.

First, we have societal norms. For example: If you are well-dressed and finely groomed, you are successful and important. If not, you are poor, poorly educated, lazy, etc. We all know that these norms are not necessarily true.

At the same time, it would be a mistake to decide that because something is sometimes not true, it's usually not true. Generally speaking, people who are successful and highly functional in society dress well. You can't really argue with that.

Sure, there are well-dressed corporate psychopaths or whatever, but apparently psychopathy accounts for about 6% of the population...

Then there is the fact that certain groups, like police officers, target certain "looks". If you are well-dressed, you are left alone. If you look like a bum, watch out. In this case, it's simply good common sense (based on awareness and knowledge of how the world works) to make sure you don't look like a bum or a freak. Please excuse these highly precise scientific terms I'm using, but you get the idea! ;)

Is it right? Is it wrong? I don't think it's either. It's just how the world works, and as far as I can see, there's no point in pretending that I am just SOOO special that I can get away with screwing the system.

So, yes, we are programmed to see certain people in certain ways, and that isn't always true. But that's not the point. We know this, and we compensate for it. At the same time, we don't throw the baby out with the bathwater by going to the polar extreme and declaring that everyone who has a "non-standard" appearance should be placed on a pedestal and defended at all costs.

Why not?

In short, it's not about the "stuff", and it's not about YOU.

A certain "look" does not occur in a vacuum. Any given look is associated with a certain group of people, certain physical activities, habits, psychic activities, exposure to "things" that the person would not have been exposed to had their look been different. IOW, it's complicated.

Let's say I'm into the Death Metal crowd. Well, first, there is the idea that sound has an effect on a person's mind and mood. If you play close attention to this, you will notice that different music has a very specific effect on how you feel and what you think, even.

Then, there is the "energy" of the surroundings. Maybe there is also more drug use, alcohol, sex, whatever. Then there is the way a person chooses to look to fit into that crowd. It's a choice. It's saying, "Well, inside, I feel like this, so outside, I'm gonna do THAT!"

As I said, it's a complex situation, and there are many details to consider. But if you want to boil it down, you might just say that one of the biggest problems is that this kind of look, rebellion, lifestyle, or whatever, is all about ME!

We have repeatedly seen what happens then.

And then, anyone who has read books like Hostage to the Devil can tell you that attachments and even possession can be VERY easily effected. All that's required is an "agreement" between you and the entity. Guess how that happens? VERY, VERY sneakily! Simply appearing a certain way, and focusing on ME, and how I look, and I'm so awesome, and I'm a rebel, and screw the world, well... that all attracts certain energies and entities.

Where is the room for other people? If I'm so concerned about ME that I will "wear my issues" as a badge of honor for all the world to see, where is there room in my life, mind, or heart for other people who might actually care about me? So, it's also shooting oneself in the foot!

Furthermore, specifically addressing, "It's what's inside that counts, don't judge a book by its cover."

Oh, boy... This one is ridiculously complicated and nowhere near as simple as most people assume.

If I'm running around telling others not to judge a book by its cover, I'm usually not doing it for altruistic reasons - although that's certainly what I tell myself. Instead, I'm usually doing it because:

1. I myself judge others by their appearance and ignore what's inside, but I don't want anyone to know that. In fact, I don't want myself to know it, so I project it all onto others.

2. I'm trying hard to ignore what's inside myself or another, and instead I focus on more lovely external appearances, even though I know I shouldn't. Since I don't want myself to know this, again I project it all onto others.

3. I just like to defend everyone and point out how they're all judgmental and wrong, mainly because I'm scared to death that I have no idea what I'm talking about and that I myself am judgmental and wrong.

Etc.

Again, this is all very normal for human beings on planet Earth. We're all screwed up, ya know?

So, the Big Point is not that any one person or type of person is "wrong" or "bad". The point is that when we consider the details of this kind of thing, it quickly becomes clear that it all boils down to doing the Work - or not.

It's not about any particular appearance. Sure, we may react negatively - and even wildly emotionally - to someone's appearance, but that's just an emotional reaction. When we stop and THINK about all the details mentioned above (and more), it quickly becomes clear that we're dealing with a very intricate and complex intra- and interpersonal situation that directly involves the Work.

I can look totally normal, beautiful, wealthy, whatever... and I can still be a total self-centered ass. In that case, it's still true that my appearance matters. Of course, you could argue that since at least I'm not "offending" anyone, I'm doing better than a bum or a punk rocker. But then, it's still all about me, and it's a convenient excuse to once again NOT Work on myself more.

So, forget about books and covers and all that stuff. Appearance is simply the tip of the iceberg. It's way, way more involved than such a simple and highly abused paramoralism would lead us to believe.

bjorn said:
[quote author=goyacobol]I think this greater concept of a law of balance is good to think about.

Could it be that 4STS has to give those with an STO mission profile a fighting chance on their 3STS farm in order for the ‘farm’ to survive?

If no chance exists of balance the cosmos may simple reset the whole mess.

Eliminating all those with STO potential in their tracks would result in complete destruction of their ‘farm’. They can only attempt to 'regulate' those with STO potential. I can imagine 4STS have to play this very carefully.

As for the whole existence of 4STS. Maybe certain souls can only learn some of the essential lessons with the presence of evil. That could be a reason to reincarnate on a plane of STS domination. If we would remove 4STS by force we will be interfering with their lessons they can only learn while 4STS is present.

Hence:

Q: (L) Is there any way we can prevent Orion abductions?
A: No.
Q: (L) Why?
A: It would interfere with universal law of free will and service to self.

4STS may have its uses in the grand scheme of things. Having the power already to stop abductions would imply that we could also stop 4STS in their tracks on a wide variety of occasions. Stopping them may result in others and even us not able to learn the necessary lessons. Having this kind of power without the paramount knowledge would enable us to interfere with the universal law of free will.

That's why it's important to follow the natural course of event. Or something alike, I don't know.
[/quote]

Consider that abductions may well be carried out by "yourself in the future" trying to ensure that you follow a certain course in this lifetime, for example avoid a really horrific future. The Lizzies are bent on ensuring that they can continue to control us when the transition to 4D takes place. Because of their nature, they engage in wishful thinking and are subjective, thus they are unable to see the true situation. This is what is being reflected right now in 3D, with the STS nation (USA) unable to fathom how Putin can stick it up to them after they won the cold war! Meanwhile dudes and dudettes are busy waking up and noticing that something here is not quite right. Could this be the change in the timeline we have been waiting for?? Hope springs eternal! Everyone's effort on this forum counts, no matter how small. One step at a time, chop wood and carry water even as you notice the changing landscape.

Neil said:
Bear said:
The weakness is the lack of gold, since many writers say the US gold has been sold or leased out.
Yeah, I've been following the gold thing for awhile and it seems for several years now Russia and China have enough tonnage that they could topple the US by calling their bluff on the gold fix and initiating a run on the bullion banks. Why haven't they done it yet? It seems to me that Putin doesn't want to crash the US so much as neuter the people who are running it. Instead of a chaotic push the US over the cliff type collapse, I think he wants to manage it in such a way that everyone sees the man behind the curtain including the American people such that the media will have to be really incredulous to be able to spin the "evil Putin" narrative. He seems to be giving the US a lot of second chances and face saving opportunities at the moment, and I think the reason is it will probably be harder for them to pin the blame on him when it all blows up in the Empire's face. I think he's running out of time to be able to do something like that, but the man is capable of so many simple yet brilliant moves that catch everyone by surprise that I'd be foolish to think I could predict what kind of rabbit he's going to pull out of his hat next.

Putin's actions would be in keeping with his character as we are tending to think it is. Yes, he does put the welfare of Russia first, but he has a care for people in general, even those of his 'partners'. Besides exposing the Empire in an unambiguous way, he could be endeavoring to reduce the general suffering with a sort of slow descent, a soft(er) landing economically, rather than crashing the US as Russia and/or China most certainly can do. Not likely to happen, the elites are too wrapped up in their fantasies, but at least he's trying, imo.

Neil: Your writing was clearly put forward and easy to understand, thank you for taking the time.

Thank you for sharing this session,

Q: (L) Well, okay... You've said steps, daily steps. You don't like the reality that you're in so you look around yourself and you see things about your reality that you don't like... I mean, what kind of first daily steps can you take? If you're in a reality that's freaking controlling you and everything around you, how can you take steps? So many people are in situations where they can't even do that sort of thing. What kind of steps can people take at the most basic level?

I would like to use this oportunity to change my forum name to EMRE which means ''lover'' in the sense of ''lover of the truth'' and ''lover of the actions which lead the world to the truth''. For example Yunus Emre was one of the sufis who used this name.

I am grateful you could explain it so fluently Neil. I remember reading about the ‘Octaves’ some years ago and decided that it was something I had to pierce together over time. To begin to understand the ‘Ray of Creation’ you at least must feel and understand the urgency to chance and to free us from our STS ways. Without it, it is not possible to discern the true intentions of creation. The true intentions of creation cannot be read through a STS lens.

[quote author= Neil]it creates something for the energy travelling through 6D to plug into. So through some kind of mutual freewill of your 3D self and your 6D self.[/quote]

It makes me wonder if this connection can create protection in some manner. I suppose it depends on the connection. If the 3D self rejects and ‘forgets’ its mission profile its 6D counterpart would not be able to protect his other self because that will go against freewill Some kind of mutual freewill has to exist like you described.

[quote author=Neil]So you have a species that while pure, they really lack discernment and couldn't be of any service to a planet like ours because they've never faced the darkness and they don't really understand it.[/quote]

Exactly, if you have never been tempted, foreign grounds may prove more difficult. According to the C’s material humanity has fallen and by that must learn the hard way. Still boggles my mind how they were not able to look through 4STS deception. If I do remember it correctly they exchanged their ‘light form’ for psychical bodies just to have their desire fulfilled to experience sex. They should have read the small letters on the contract or hire a lawyer if you know what I mean. Psychical bodies bring limitations that enable more control for 4STS. Quite naive especially since 4STS brutality would had to be known to them. But by properly never having faced the darkness personally, resulted in not realizing the depth of there choose.

[quote author=Kinyash]Consider that abductions may well be carried out by "yourself in the future" trying to ensure that you follow a certain course in this lifetime, for example avoid a really horrific future.[/quote]

Hi Kinyash,

That is only done by 4STS. STO follows the natural course of events. STO would never abduct or act against someone’s freewill

Back
Top Bottom