Session 10 October 2015

Laura said:
Christine said:
Thank you very much Laura and the team for the sharing of your work! :thup:

Expression :

Clothes don't make the person

You can't judge a book by its cover

;)

Mechanically repeated paramoralisms are noise.

Je suis d’accord, merci pour le rappel, c’est la petite gifle que je mérite pour la fainéantise de devoir traduire en anglais ce que je pense, je suis allé au plus court.
PS : Svp pas une autre gifle pour ce que viens d’avouer.
I am of agreement, thank you for the recall, it is the small slap which I deserve for laziness to have to translate into English what I think, I went to shortest.
PS: Please not another slap for what have just acknowledged. :(

bjorn said:
Still boggles my mind how they were not able to look through 4STS deception. If I do remember it correctly they exchanged their ‘light form’ for psychical bodies just to have their desire fulfilled to experience sex.
I don't think it was sex, but having a physical body allows faster progress. Think about "long cycle" versus "short cycle".

[quote author= curious_richard]I don't think it was sex, but having a physical body allows faster progress. Think about "long cycle" versus "short cycle"[/quote]

According to the transcripts it played a major part, but to put it more broadly. It was of-course the desire to experience ''pleasure for the self'' what causes one to lose STO polarity.

Q: Okay, we had these guys; they fell from Eden, but they were still fairly close to the original concepts, in some terms. Once they jumped into the physical bodies, as you put it, what was their level of conceptualization regarding the universe? Did they still retain some understanding at that point?

A: Kind of like the understanding one has after severe head trauma, vis a vis your normal understanding in your current state.

Q: (L) So, they were traumatized; they may have had bits and pieces of ideas and memories, but they may also have lost a great deal altogether. They may have had big gaps. There may have even been a sort of “coma” state of mankind for many millennia. But, after they woke up, with the bits and pieces floating around in their heads, they may have begun to attempt to piece it all together. So, they started putting it all back together. What was the first thing they put together regarding the cosmos around them?

A: Sex.

Q: (L) What did they decide about sex? I mean, sex was there. They were having sex. Is that it? Or, did they understand the cosmos as sex?

A: More like the former. After all, that is what got you guys in this mess in the first place! Just imagine the sales job if you can: “Look how much fun this is! Want to try it?!? Oops, sorry, we forgot to tell you, you cannot go back!”

Scottie said:
So, the Big Point is not that any one person or type of person is "wrong" or "bad". The point is that when we consider the details of this kind of thing, it quickly becomes clear that it all boils down to doing the Work - or not.

It's not about any particular appearance. Sure, we may react negatively - and even wildly emotionally - to someone's appearance, but that's just an emotional reaction. When we stop and THINK about all the details mentioned above (and more), it quickly becomes clear that we're dealing with a very intricate and complex intra- and interpersonal situation that directly involves the Work.

I guess I may understand. So, from your point of view, what's the aim of the work? what's it's purpose? I just want to understand your point correctly, if is related to the work, then I suppose it is also related to the results you are supposed to achieve with "the work".

bjorn said:
I am grateful you could explain it so fluently Neil. I remember reading about the ‘Octaves’ some years ago and decided that it was something I had to pierce together over time. To begin to understand the ‘Ray of Creation’ you at least must feel and understand the urgency to chance and to free us from our STS ways. Without it, it is not possible to discern the true intentions of creation. The true intentions of creation cannot be read through a STS lens.

It makes me wonder if this connection can create protection in some manner. I suppose it depends on the connection. If the 3D self rejects and ‘forgets’ its mission profile its 6D counterpart would not be able to protect his other self because that will go against freewill Some kind of mutual freewill has to exist like you described.

Mmm. Have to say some forum members jump at me with some sort of angry attitude, but I sometimes just can't understand how they come up to these conclusions. Maybe they are right and Im wrong, and I'd gladly understand my errors, so heck with it I'll just ask and see if I have not learnt something.

First of how did you come to the conclusion that you have to do this and that STS poetry, in order to understand the ray of creation? how sure you are to understand these mechanics? if I follow your logic correctly, you are sts person hence you might not really know about the ray of creation. What if I understand the ray of creation, which requires pure intellectual power, but I'm still STS? How sure are you that the lizzies are not up there because they understand the ray of creation better than you and I?

Without it, it is not possible to discern the true intentions of creation. The true intentions of creation cannot be read through a STS lens.

I mean where may I read about these "ray of creation" clauses?

It makes me wonder if this connection can create protection in some manner.

Yeah, maybe knowledge, think about it and if you can, read "Consciousness and the Social Brain" to get what I mean. What if knowledge is all you need to understand what is dangerous and what's not? they've said that repeatedly.

Prometeo said:
Scottie said:
So, the Big Point is not that any one person or type of person is "wrong" or "bad". The point is that when we consider the details of this kind of thing, it quickly becomes clear that it all boils down to doing the Work - or not.

It's not about any particular appearance. Sure, we may react negatively - and even wildly emotionally - to someone's appearance, but that's just an emotional reaction. When we stop and THINK about all the details mentioned above (and more), it quickly becomes clear that we're dealing with a very intricate and complex intra- and interpersonal situation that directly involves the Work.

I guess I may understand. So, from your point of view, what's the aim of the work? what's it's purpose? I just want to understand your point correctly, if is related to the work, then I suppose it is also related to the results you are supposed to achieve with "the work".

There are plenty of threads and discussions here on the forum that can answer that question (and books!). Good place to start:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,14206.msg109486.html#msg109486

Hi Prometeo,

how sure you are to understand these mechanics?

I don’t, if that was the case I probably wouldn’t even be here to begin with ;) Like you said we are STS. But just imagine having never read anything about esoteric work or having engaged ‘the work.’

That’s why I decided way back when I first read it to keep it in mind because I failed to understand the mechanics described of how creation should work or why it exists. I just simply didn’t understood why the things mentioned were relevant and with that why they even should relate to each other. It had no substance for me back than.

With more knowledge input and dare I say more lessons learned I began to understand it in a certain degree. That’s all. I never meant to imply that I did understand it fully. I don’t. Excuse me if I gave that impression.

What if I understand the ray of creation, which requires pure intellectual power.

And pure intent. Ray of Creation entails ‘’How creation should properly function’’ Only 6D STO beings could act on this because only they are fully able to see the lessons within and by that can act in aligned with it.

How sure are you that the lizzies are not up there because they understand the ray of creation better than you and I?

They may 'understand' it but they would not be able to realize it’s importance. Big difference. They serve self to the extreme so they are completely out of sync on how creation should function.

Have to say some forum members jump at me with some sort of angry attitude, but I sometimes just can't understand how they come up to these conclusions

Try to always be sincere while asking a question. And always do your homework ;) Also, keep in mind that we all have our 'holy cows' in which we block out objective reality. We must work to overcome this. And some things just take time to understand. If you recognize it's importance just keep it in mind.

- If I go off-track this forum will point me out to it. It's actually comfortable to know.

Heimdallr said:
Maybe not but I think it's true that how a person presents themselves to the world is a window to their inner state. No one is judging anyone by their outer appearance, just that that appearance is indicative of where that person is aligned in terms of which groups, subcultures, and ideas they identify with.

Came across this image of Putin related to a VeteransToday article:

Kaiser_280.jpg

There certainly has been a lot of images of a shirtless Putin appearing in recent years - with a specific intent of message to his overt masculinity - that he's not a wimp; he's someone to be taken seriously for his strength & warrior capabilities. However, that is not what I wish to address. What I note is, based on the posted image, is the apparent lack of any tattoos.

Not living in Russia, I have no idea how common or uncommon it is for tattoos in the general population. Obviously, in the US, sporting tattoos has gone into overdrive in that it seems a large majority of the population have them now. This phenomenon apparently took off w/ the advent of MTV - before that time, tattoos were not mainstream & usually had a negative connotation > bikers/carnies/sailors or just people on the fringe. I'm not sure it's possible today to find any athlete or military person who does not have an assortment of tattoos prominently displayed on their body - although that may not be true of older military in command positions. The fact that Putin is older may be why he doesn't have tattoos.

Of course, there has been a concerted effort by the mainstream media to promote appearance/behavior that lowers the overall morality of the population. Music & music videos in particular have done much to advance that agenda.

Have to wonder if tattoos represent more than just a personal preference of appearance or actually reflect an alignment of self-interest identity?

bjorn said:
Hi Prometeo,

Well the answers sounds like a priest teaching one interpretation about the bible. Interpretation, but not necessarily the facts. For real, when some talk about the lizzies they underestimate such beings... whatever they are. I used to think the same, oh they are lesser things, lesser more dumb people, they don't get it. Way too wrong if one think about it, we don't talk about 1 or 2 guys, we may be talking about millions of people who have mathematics that, as the cs said "you may not even begin to understand".

It's like a kid in kindergarden telling other kid in kindergarden the ones in college studying advanced physics or psychology don't understand life. Again, if you can link me to the ray of creation clauses.

Scottie said:
There are plenty of threads and discussions here on the forum that can answer that question (and books!). Good place to start:

So I think I got it. Be clean, take care of yourself, consider you can smell bad and the context is important.

Though, when I read self presentation and representation, I got it as a comparison. That people must recognize what they present and what they represent themselves, one thing what you are or look like, another what you may think of yourself. Maybe.

Prometeo said:
what if nature choses for one group to dissapear, one to survive? how do you define which group is suffering imbalance that requires a bit of knowledge? those are some interesting questions, maybe, it all depends on the beings or group who knows how to ask, and it depends if they ask or not.
That gets in the whole thing about being able to discern what constitutes sincerely asking and giving all to those who ask. Laura has written about it a bit and it is covered pretty well in the Cass Wiki http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=All_to_those_who_ask I don't have anything to add to it. It is probably the most difficult lesson to learn on the STO path, in my opinion.
Prometeo said:
To give you some direction to go in, the fundamental aim of the Work is to "know oneself;" who you are and what you are and why you do the things that you do. At first it sounds pretty clichéd and limited, but when you consider the hyperdimensional ramifications and reality creating potentials that knowing yourself might lead to, which is kind of what the Cassiopaeans have been talking about lately, it gets more interesting.

As for the "book by its cover" discussion, I think he was trying to bring our attention to the concept of self-observation, which explained simply, is the ability to look at a situation, how you respond to it, and to analyze that response to see if it was rational and conscious or a kneejerk and mechanical judgment rooted solely in one's upbringing and cultural environment. For example, one person may say appearances don't have anything to do with content and people have freedoms to look however they want and that is protected and you can't criticize it, while another person may say that person has tattoos and they must be evil. Both reactions are emotional responses which are rooted in one's personality and involve very little in the way of conscious thought to properly assess the situation. Someone who is actively self observing might have these thoughts too, but would be aware of their mechanical nature and would interrupt them to analyze them with objective data. For example, this person is exemplifying X subculture, which I know is affiliated with X group which stands for X principles which generally have X influence on people. Instead of making black and white judgments, the mind weighs the information it receives, assesses probabilities, and uses this awareness to facilitate further investigation if necessary.
Prometeo said:
It's like a kid in kindergarden telling other kid in kindergarden the ones in college studying advanced physics or psychology don't understand life. Again, if you can link me to the ray of creation clauses.
Here are some brief introductory materials in no particular order:
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Involution_vs._evolution
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Atom_(esoteric_definition)
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Service_to_others_and_service_to_self
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=God
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Cosmoses_(Fourth_Way)
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Law_of_Three
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Law_of_Seven&stable=1

You will see that In Search of the Miraculous and the Gnosis trilogy is mentioned a lot as this is the source material for the concept. You will have to read those books and then cross reference it with what Laura has deciphered from the Cassiopaean transmissions in the Wave to be able to understand it at a really deep level.

Neil said:
In regards to turning Earth into a total "slave planet" here is the session Perceval alluded to.
Session110611 said:
Q: (L) Well, what was all this spinning about, and what was all this hodge podge messing around about?
A: Interference. Needed cooperation for grooving.
Q: (L) What kind of interference?
A: HAARP-like beamed at you.
Q: (L) And how long has this been going on?
A: Off and on for some time.
Q: (L) And what is the source of this? Is this a 3rd density or 4th density source of energy?
A: Both. You have been tracked for a long time now.
Q: (L) Well, why don't they just bump us off if we're such a pain in the whatever?
A: They can't.
Q: (L) Why?
A: We cannot tell you that as it would interfere with mission.
Q: (Galaxia) Why would it interfere with the mission?
A: If you know why you will anticipate and possibly make mistakes fatal to yourself. Let us just say that "they" know that harm to you would result in their own total destruction along a more negative timeline.
Q: (L) Well, if my death would bring about their destruction, then maybe it would be a good idea for me to check out, right? Well, isn't that what we want? (Belibaste) Why would it lead to their destruction?
A: Again, we cannot tell you all. But know that there is no chance for a positive outcome for Earth and the future without the presence.
Q: (L) So, there's no chance for a positive outcome without me, and yet my death would ensure their total destruction.
A: And all else!
Q: (Perceval) Maybe it's got something to do with balance, ya know? The universe wanting balance. There's a higher power in the universe that allows things to play out as long as there's some kind of balance. But if you weren't here, then this world would be completely a dark, negative star, and there'd be some mechanism that would destroy it and everything associated with it.
A: Yes.
It was discussed a bit in this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,38174.0.html

When I think about the law, I'm reminded of the discussions about the Ray of Creation in the 4th way books and how the different realities are nested within one another with additional laws being applied the further down you go. In Mouravieff's version, he talks about how the will of the Absolute is manifested in a hierarchy of cosmic laws along the way. At the top is the Absolute I, which is the universal energy of intelligent infinity which permeates all of creation. Next he describes the Absolute II which always expresses itself as a duality. Lastly we have the Absolute III which he asserts is mainly responsible for maintaining the General Law. As is discussed in the CassWiki, http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Sixth_density&stable=1 the Absolute II probably corresponds to 6th density. The only duality we know of which is universally and objectively present throughout all of the cosmoses is that of Being/Nonbeing, except perhaps on 7D where all is one. The Cassiopaeans describe 6D as being a perfectly balanced state that expresses the two dualities. My deduction is that 6D beings are responsible for transmitting this energy to lower levels much like organic life on Earth is responsible for providing a certain form of energetic "food." The Being/Nonbeing law comes down from 6D and is therefore outside the control of the Lizzies on 4D. Trying to meddle with it is like a lower court trying to overrule the legislation of a higher court. A funny example of the Clerk in Kentucky who refused to perform same sex marriages comes to mind here.

Another wrinkle is Laura's connection to "herself in the future." If it is within the freewill of 6D Cassiopaeans to disseminate certain information through Laura, then perhaps that provides a certain degree of protection. What power does a 4D entity have to obstruct the "divine will" of a 6D entity, particularly when the obstruction runs counter to the way the Ray of Creation was designed to function? Of course, I'm sure there are limits to this, you could abuse the protection by trying to goad them into attacking in order to provoke some kind of retribution, perhaps such an idea would be a back door way of accomplishing the STS agenda. Such an egotistical plan would likely increase your STS polarity and cause you to fall out of resonance with the STO thought center and by extension the protection it provides. By very sneakily manipulating the situation and corrupting the people involved, 4D STS could attack with no threat of retribution. However, I think the law is that as long as people desire to know about STO, that information must be made available and there is nothing the Lizzies can do about it.

I thought it was interesting that Pierre brought up the nuclear scenario in this session. I remember reading the Origin of Life: The 5th Option book and how there was this huge concern about how nuclear technology was a "self-limiting subsystem" designed to keep the Living System from getting too evolved and risking interplanetary contamination. I remembered reading Dolan's book and knowing it wasn't true. The author did a good job of dissecting organic life on Earth as an intelligently designed system placed here to fulfill a certain purpose, but he seemed unable or unwilling to go deep enough into the UFO material to discover that the purpose is basically to farm sentient life and feed off the energy. As far as creating a General Law to maintain a Living System, which would correspond to the Absolute III, I do believe the Lizzies have almost total control over that as long as it does not explicitly violate the laws of a higher level living system. So they've been able to fine-tune humanity to suit their purposes pretty well. The Cassiopeans have said we would be responsible for seeding the 3rd density universe when we know how, and this sort of manipulation seems to be part of the lessons at this level. There may in fact be some incredible message in the DNA bottle left by the original creators of our Living System, which certainly weren't the Lizzies, but until we can get back all of that DNA that they have deactivated through their tampering, parasites/viruses, and HAARP-like technology, it's kind of a moot point.

On another topic, as far as reality splits are concerned, it does feel like that since the end of the last month, the air is different. It has a greater "vivifyingness." I'm hoping we've reached the point of inflection where the transition to the new reality really starts to take off in overtly visible ways. I've thought about "checking out" now and then in a transient fashion because the world seemed to be on an intractable trajectory to some horrible end and nothing I did seemed to matter for anything, but this "October surprise" certainly provided a clear counterexample for that line of thinking. There is actually a little bit of hope again.

I've pondered the problem 'seed' from which much of this discussion and your lucid insights above stem from, and I thought I might offer my own thoughts...

If Laura, and indeed the population, were simply destroyed or forced, then Choice is violated. Why is that a big deal?

Well.., SOTT represents one of the few wellsprings of knowledge in the world today, an option which is available for people to choose against; a decision people can make to deliberately align themselves with lies. Very simply, how can you pick a lie if you don't have anything to choose against?

All the old metaphoric stories about Devil's bargains involve tricking people into choosing the wrong path. The devil rarely kicked in the door and hauled pure souls off to hell. He had to corrupt them first.

I hunted about and was unsuccessful in finding a reference I seem to think was in the transcripts describing how the nourishment value of a pure soul corrupted and then consumed was much greater than just a run of the mill soul.

We see this same dynamic in common interactions all the time; in an argument, is it more 'satisfying' (satiating) to win an argument with a person who has a firmly held position, getting them to come around to accept your views, -or to have them meekly agree without first choosing to give up some alternative position? The dynamic exists everywhere, suggesting an expression of some vast element of reality permeating and defining everything.

If, as described early in the transcripts, 4th D STS requires enormous amounts of energy in order to sustain their race, then perhaps the torment of an entire global population of blind livestock isn't sufficient. Perhaps first giving them the option to know where the fence is, what is on the other side of it, to maybe sit on it for a while, only to ultimately choose the predator's side.., polarizes them in a manner which increases their value.

I know from one of my own painfully failed friendships, I talked at length about the ideas common on this forum and in the books read here, excited to share. This stuff was almost entirely foreign to that person; she had started from a position of pop culture generalized ignorance, and much to my dismay and frustration, resisted and argued and embraced all the wrong (from my perspective anyway), ideas, insisting on things like, "No! I refuse to believe that George Bush is a psychopath! I'm sure he's just a misunderstood, kind man!" and threw herself headlong into wishful thinking of the worst CYOR variety. By the end, she had become powerfully aligned, energetically tuned, different in a way she had not been present before. It's like she was fattened up. -Storing up, fortifying and dogmatically repeating aloud like a bunch of mantras, fiercely choosing to believe in lies about how good and caring the authorities are, which I suspect would only increase the potential pain if they ever chose to consume her. Like an over-charged battery.

(I learned a lot from this experience, and it hurt, but there it is. I am a lot more careful about who I share my thoughts with now.)

Laura said:
Well, I can definitely confirm that there is a greater "vivifyingness" and that actions/reactions are stronger, more immediate and dramatic. Those who are "advancing" seem to be making leaps, and those who are disintegrating seem to be doing that quite rapidly as well. And also, instances of lack of awareness or wishful thinking seem to be bringing repercussions quite rapidly. I'm reminded of the Cs description of The Wave: "Hyperkinetic Sensate". Hoo boy! It's like life is on steroids!

Me too, I thought about "Hyperkinetic Sensate" during the last week, since I experienced quite some intense emotional states. I would describe it as a fast-oscillating mixture of joy and depression/awareness, increased intensity and a more "light" (as opposed to "heavy") touch to these feelings... I also think many of us are in for quite a few shocks, and I don't mean only in terms of what happens in the world, but also in our personal lives, so I think it's more important than ever to stay vigilant, to stay with those shocks and the corresponding awareness instead of looking the other way by dissociating or making up narratives - "embrace the pain", so to say. As the Cs said:

Session 9 September 1995 said:
A: Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density.

It really feels as if the universe's voice gets louder by the day: "evolve, or perish"...

Back
Top Bottom