Session 10 October 2015

Thank you all for another insightful session. I had the question in my mind concerning "Wait for october" from the prior session, and what exactly it was that had been meant. I had a feeling it was Putin's actions in Syria when it started happening, as it is a pretty major event that has the potential to change alot of politics in the middle east (Especially concerning the US goverments actions over the last decade).

Cheers, and thanks again ! :)

Hesper said:
Thank you very much for the valuable information everyone!

Ennio said:
I think its both a metaphor and literal. The Queen is the most powerful piece on the board, a lot hinges on which way it will go. And discussed further on in the session was Germany's being a prime target for destabilization by the US.

Well, with Russia taking out ISIS while the US wrings its hands and whines and complains, they're definitely creating conditions where the US/Israel's role in terrorism is exposed, maybe back to 9/11. Or, at least, that would be nice!

I thought it kind of coincidental to see this image in a SOTT article the other day:

syria_usa_mideast_plan1.jpg

http://www.sott.net/article/303716-Why-the-US-is-responsible-for-ISIS-and-the-disaster-in-Syria

Thank you for another fantastic session! Very encouraging to see how big small changes can be!

Heimdallr said:
DougEE said:
My take on self-presentation: The manner in which we present ourselves to the universe through our thoughts, words, and deeds.
My take on self representation: This could refer to the symbols we surround ourselves with, our music preferences, our circle of friends, our clothing, our programs and behaviours (habits).

I think that's pretty much it DougEE. Some things can fall into both categories, but both ways of communicating with the universe inform it, and the people around us, about who we are.

I think DougEE's and herondancer's ideas can probably be meshed. I'd divide them slightly differently, though. First some definitions:

presentation: the manner or style in which something is given/offered/displayed (i.e. appearance, what people see)
representation: the description/portrayal of someone/something in a particular way (i.e. an image, symbol, likeness)

So I'd see self-presentation as the way we dress, groom ourselves, speak, move, emote, etc. That's what people see when they interact with us.

I originally thought about self-representation similar to DougEE's take. But then I googled, because I knew I'd heard the word before:

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Self-Representation.aspx
Self-Representation

How people define themselves in relation to others greatly influences how they think, feel, and behave, and is ultimately related to the construct of identity. Self-development is a continuous process throughout the lifespan; one’s sense of self may change, at least somewhat, throughout one’s life. Self-representation has important implications for socio-emotional functioning throughout the lifespan.

...Psychologists Tory Higgins, Ruth Klein, and Timothy Strauman further suggested that self-representation includes ideas about who we are (actual self), who we potentially could be (ideal self), and who we should be (ought self), both from one’s own perspective and from one’s perception of valued others’ perspectives. Discrepancies between the actual self and the ideal self or ought self may result in depression or anxiety, respectively.

Basically, it's 'self-image' (_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-image), the way we see ourselves, the deep beliefs we have about ourselves and how others see us. And our self-representation influences how we present ourselves to the world. It influences the symbols we 'put out there'. This can be the words we use, the things we create, the image we present, etc. It also influences the symbols we surround ourselves with (music, fashion, literature, multimedia, etc.).

So, what message do we send to ourselves, our community, other communities, and the cosmos at large by the way we present ourselves? What beliefs do we have about ourselves that are untrue? And what small steps can we take to switch from one 'symbol system' to another?

I think these steps can be as simple as changes in the clothes we wear, the way we style our hair, the words we use, our posture and bearing, etc. There have already been some good testimonials of just that in this thread!

It's these small steps that can get us closer to a truer self-representation, and help us present ourselves in a manner more harmonious with our ideals and values as a community. Our self-presentation can become a true indicator of who we are. And that's a good goal to have, IMO. Like Caesar said: "Be true to yourself!"

Heimdallr said:
DougEE said:
My take on self-presentation: The manner in which we present ourselves to the universe through our thoughts, words, and deeds.
My take on self representation: This could refer to the symbols we surround ourselves with, our music preferences, our circle of friends, our clothing, our programs and behaviours (habits).
I think that's pretty much it DougEE. Some things can fall into both categories, but both ways of communicating with the universe inform it, and the people around us, about who we are.

FWIW I think self-presentation is the story we tell about ourselves -- to ourselves. The internal dialogue. It's got less to do with what we wear or look like, but a great deal to do with what we believe. Inner beliefs.

The second piece is more difficult, requiring a wider interpretive range. But I think self-representation ties into one's AIM. The expression of what we truly wish to attain -- to represent.

It's unlikely after so many years of discourse, they would (on this vital issue) toss in something entirely new. They're rephrasing principles previously taught. Helping us to finally catch on. Simply put, I believe this recent remark refers to one's beliefs ... and one's aim.

That's my best guess. I could be quite wrong.

Thanks for another fascinating session and getting it up SO fast!

So many things I was suspecting were confirmed. The point about the most important war being all over the world in people's minds was spot on, I think.

Thank you for yet another very interesting (and hopeful) session! :flowers:

I have been thinking about entering another timeline or universe due to Russia's bombing of ISIS too. The possibility to leave that grim universe behind we had entered via 9/11 gives hope and a sense of freshness. It's like there indeed is some change in the air...

It is interesting and also frightening to see thoughts and article info about the possibility to stage something big in Germany confirmed, in order to bring it back in line and prevent it's orientation towards Russia (like implied here f.ex:Germany moves away from US-anti-Putin alliance to join forces with Russia in coalition to defeat ISIS). There have been several incidents pointing to this possibility (German Wings, FIFA, VW f. ex.): https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39634.0.html

To mix in agents among the refugees in order to provoke turmoil and give them bad press is really nefarious. It wouldn't make me wonder, if they stand behind the outbreaks of violence in German refugee camps: German police officials warn refugee camps may blow with violence and: Refugees in Germany's asylum centers' face out of control violence and racism. Also, other refugees seem to suffer from the hands of those agents or those of general predators whose deeds seem to go largely unnoticed: Migrant Germany - A stage of siege and the mood is changing

I really do hope, that a staged false flag action by such agents is not what composes the throwing down of the chess table in case the "queen is being caught" as hinted at in the session... But October is not over yet and may have more things in store which may still go in a different direction - as it has started with Putin's interference in Syria.... Only "time" will tell :)

MariuszJ said:
I wonder if I may be excused from my duty to be here during this time of chaos and leave this Earth plane. I'd rather do that unless my presence here might be helpful and rewarded by human friendship. This is an academic question so do not answer to it in an angry way as you did before to my questions.

Hi Mariusz,
I do not think anyone here is angry at you. What you wrote above is concerning. This is an Internet forum and we are not equipped to deal with the kind issues of you seem to be alluding to. Please consider consulting with a qualified professional like a counsellor or psychologist who can provide assistance to you.

Thank you for this session! There is so much happening and it is good to see that all efforts are worth it. :thup: :flowers:

Thank you, of this learning session. Pretty things, I remembered, and lots of information.

Thank you Laura and team :)

Approaching Infinity said:
Hesper said:
Thank you very much for the valuable information everyone!

Ennio said:
I think its both a metaphor and literal. The Queen is the most powerful piece on the board, a lot hinges on which way it will go. And discussed further on in the session was Germany's being a prime target for destabilization by the US.

Well, with Russia taking out ISIS while the US wrings its hands and whines and complains, they're definitely creating conditions where the US/Israel's role in terrorism is exposed, maybe back to 9/11. Or, at least, that would be nice!

I thought it kind of coincidental to see this image in a SOTT article the other day:

syria_usa_mideast_plan1.jpg

http://www.sott.net/article/303716-Why-the-US-is-responsible-for-ISIS-and-the-disaster-in-Syria

Yes, the queen is the most powerful and flexible piece on the board, and the US queen seems to consist of proxy and synthetic terrorism - Russia is exposing The psychocrats favorite dirty tricks. In chess if you can take your opponent's queen without heavy losses, the game can become something of a war of attrition, if one then plays carefully and defensively, without mistakes, victory is almost assured.

Thanks for the new session - was looking forward to this one.

[quote author=Learner]To mix in agents among the refugees in order to provoke turmoil and give them bad press is really nefarious.[/quote]

Yes, ‘Agents’ like you describe could be merely 'agent provocateurs' and not only militants.

[quote author=Approaching Infinity]Well, with Russia taking out ISIS while the US wrings its hands and whines and complains, they're definitely creating conditions where the US/Israel's role in terrorism is exposed, maybe back to 9/11. Or, at least, that would be nice![/quote]

Exactly, and the stakes just increased significantly. Germany's Elite should by now realize that they are at war. Would they let themselves be replaced by a puppet government or save themselves and expose the orchestrated Islamic threat that is used against them for what it is. A tool used by the US to tightens its grip on the world. There survival may lie with the Truth so they should act on it.

Thank You Chateau Crew,
Always fascinating and insightful!

This has been going thru my head for the past month:

(Galatea) So basically, be the change that you want to see.

(L) Yeah. Be the change you want to see. I guess begin to model yourself on the people that you want to be LIKE or be WITH.

One choice at a time...

Thanks Again for Sharing and all the Great Work!!!

Ava People of Cassiopaea!

thanks a lot to all of you for another session packed with information!

It is really funny, those synchronicities I am experiencing lately, the chaos in my life at the moment, the work on getting a better view on/sense of my true self (Nancy Colier's "Inviting a monkey to tea" is helping a lot here) and the sessions here, which very often seem to be slightly different monthly recaps of my own observations and thoughts. Of course not 1:1, but in themes and so on. I am really glad to "have" this forum here, so again thank you!

I was quite shocked to read that Angela Merkel is not subservient enough... this is really hard for me to swallow. As a German I had the impression that she is residing for years now deep in the US anus... No, seriously, I was thinking that she is very servile - and she likes to be so. that germany steps back from the anti-putin alliance with the US was something I understood simply as a helpless step towards a possibility to stop the refugees from coming - and the embargo for Russia earlier was much more damaging to German farmers and entrepreneurs than it was for Russia.

greetz!

Back
Top Bottom