Session 10 October 2015

alkhemst said:
"dont you dare consider switching alliances towards Russia".

I think they passed the point of making threats. Russia is openly defying the US while loyalty within its Empire is thinning out.

Next up may not be threats but direct actions. Striking within the heart of European power would convince every disloyal opportunist worldwide to get back in line. What if it includes taking out Merkel ?

alkhemst said:
Apologies for what might be just be my fear talking but I'm really concerned with something like this happening. The media as well as movies for a while now have been setting us up for a scenario where terrorists get their hands on old Soviet nuclear weaponry and sneak it into somewhere in the first-world to deploy it. Maybe it's a card they are willing to play if things don't go their way?

Germany does not possess nuclear weapons and cannot retaliate. (But they could develop it) Makes them sitting ducks actually. Especially with players who are able to play this card. Whatever they have on Europe to let it behave like it does it must be huge. It's also apparently not working like they expected. So yes, sadly to say I have to concur. Next false flag may the biggest one yet.

Thanks for sharing another interesting session, in particular this

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?

A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific about that?

A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.

Based on the above and other forum material, if I'm getting the gist of what is being referred to, then when people seek a new outcome (timeline) the probabilities for obtaining it are increased with the aid of the Universe when we place the fewest strictures on how things will happen (anticipation), do what we can to increase the odds in our favor (taking action), while "paying attention left and right" to the range of possibilities that form around us (phase transition) and applying our creative, nonwishful thinking toward the general intent (intention) supporting the new outcome. At least this is how I'm seeing things so far. Am I headed in the right direction with this?

bjorn said:
If they are able to muster up whole proxy army’s in Libya, Iraq and Syria than certainly other regions can follow likewise. Just imagine what this 6% can accomplish and especially when they act in cohesion. Law enforcement and security will easily be overrun. 1 million refugees this year alone make 60.000 agents. That’s basically a second army of ISIS in mainland Europe.

A: Yes and more than that: to insert agents that will act against the various governments in the future.

With those numbers you don’t need a traditional color revolution. Just organize and arm them well and direct them to the Reichstag when Merkel and her government are present. Set up your own special forces between them to guarantee success and kill everyone who was not subservient enough.

Berlin will be turned into a temporally war-zone. ‘’Clash of Civilizations’’ happened. Europeans will beg for extreme measures. Internment camps will form.
That's what I think too. 60.000 agents is quite a realistic number. And like ISIS they are supported with weapons by the secret government - no doubt. They will probably head to areas with a muslim majority: Berlin, Ruhrgebiet, Paris...
So parts of Europe will turn into a second Syria.

[quote author=alkhemst]
[quote author=Laura ]

A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

[/quote]

There's something interesting with these two things mentioned:

1) Self-presentation
2) Self-re-presentation

Firstly, I feel while its important how we come across and what our actions and habits are externally, what's more important is what's going on internally as there lies the intentions and motivations behind that all.

If that's true, maybe this makes sense:

1) Self-presentation: How we habitually present ourselves to ourselves - in other words the stories we tell ourselves everyday about ourselves based on something past, nolonger relevant (if ever) and limited view of reality.

2) Self-representation: How we can change that mode by engaging our awareness everyday to re-presenting ourselves in a more correct way. In other words getting into the habit of telling ourselves a different story about ourselves that is more aligned with objective reality.

Anyway I've been struggling with doing this and I keep coming to see that I'm just running this old script about myself that's not even real. So that's just how I took what the Cs said here.
[/quote]

On a more material front, but one which has led me to some surprising positive results, is my choice in clothing.

Specifically, I began to choose clothes which were not made by slaves. This, I think, resonates deeply with what one wishes to see in the world.

Does the outer layer you walk around in every day, the square footage of your personal canvas that people see, exist as a result of people suffering in third world factories?

I've become a fan of Roots Clothing; you can get leather shoes and boots, (which look and feel great, and are built to last), which are made by people earning a living wage. My boots bear a little label which says, "Made in Canada with some imported components" -I'm not certain what the imported components are, but I think it might be lace eyelets and possibly the rubber soles. It's hard to find shoes not made by slaves, but this is as close as I was able to come.

_http://www.roots.com/ca/en/shoes/mens/boots/

I am constantly walking around with a backpack, using it nearly every day. For a long while, I'd use a cheap backpack made in China. It would wear out and fall apart after a year of use, and I'd replace it with another one. I decided to bite the bullet and try to find something made in a non-sweatshop factory. There are a few more options for this sort of thing than with shoes, and I found a great little company in the U.S. called DeluthPack.

_https://www.duluthpack.com/

Again, these people make really well-crafted gear, and while more expensive than a cheapie backpack, they'll last far longer, so the lifetime cost balances out.

I recently ordered some jeans from Justice Clothing, which is a small company that orders only from factories which provide a living wage to their employees. -This one was a bit rocky, with my order being delayed for a couple of months, but the owner kept updating me and my order, (two pairs of pants) was just shipped a few days ago. Hopefully they'll fit! It really does seem like a small company which could probably use an accountant; there seemed to be a lot of heart but it sounded like the owner was doing all the jobs.

_http://justiceclothing.com/

When it comes to other material items, computer equipment is big one... That's a much tougher one. It's nearly ALL made by slaves. So far, I've been making do with used units I repair myself, figuring my dollars aren't going directly to factory owners, but my equipment still passed through hands which bled. I still find myself excited about new innovations in computer technology, so there is some hypocrisy happening there which needs attention. I've not figured out a clean way through all of that yet.

Anyway...

This has been a little project I've been running in the background of my life for a while now, but it has had an effect I can literally feel; I know that often people who focus on fair trade goods are characterized as snobs and lampooned thusly, and perhaps there is some fair call for that, but I also think that maybe this is just a reaction from a ponorized society, ridiculing those who choose the more difficult option.

In any case, I feel like less of a hypocrite just walking around every day and that this has increased my own feeling of self-worth and being worthy of a world I want to live in; that is, being a citizen deserving of a psychologically healthy space in the world because that is what I am choosing to help others have a little better access to through my economic activities. Incremental shifts. I wanted to share the fruits of my search here.

Does anybody else have little steps they have taken which they might share?

Where does one get a good Winter coat?

I'm thinking layers of sweaters made locally with a wind breaker of some kind might be better in any case and perhaps easier to source.

Thanks to all for the session! :)

Session Date: October 10th 2015

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

The above clue gives me more hope that there can be other blind spots that will work in our favor if we keep on keeping on.

Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!

I give you guys the credit for that compliment and only hope I can follow your examples. I am trying to pay attention to the changes around me and try to understand "perpendicular realities". I get the feeling that I am seeing what a changing "timeline" means.

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?

A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific about that?

A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.

Q: (L) Well, okay... You've said steps, daily steps. You don't like the reality that you're in so you look around yourself and you see things about your reality that you don't like... I mean, what kind of first daily steps can you take? If you're in a reality that's freaking controlling you and everything around you, how can you take steps? So many people are in situations where they can't even do that sort of thing. What kind of steps can people take at the most basic level?

A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

Q: (Galatea) So like, changing habits?

I am thinking about "small daily acts", changing habits and how that goes with "self-presentation and self-representation".

(L) So these are the kinds of small changes people can make. And by making these changes, what then happens?

A: Will attract the new reality incrementally.

It reminds me of the "butterfly wings" that seem like a very small scale way to create change but if you are persistent and don't expect too much too soon the "incrementally" part eventually "Will attract the new reality". This of course probably means we have to be patient even with ourselves.

(Perceval) There's probably a merging or overlapping of realities...

A: Many splits and merges yet to come. Keep in mind that such transitions can be rather chaotic as you have learned.

The reality splits and merges are what I am thinking about more and more. I had been thinking more about the splits than the merges but I suppose both will happen. Either one could be viewed as positive or negative depending on the situation I think.

Woodsman said:
Where does one get a good Winter coat?

The outdoor clothing company Patagonia does still have manufacturing in China and elsewhere, but they also seem to be endeavoring to take seriously issues of social responsibility such as worker conditions.
They have a webpage about what they are doing and why, with links to further information, here:

http://www.thecleanestline.com/2012/04/patagonia-clothing-made-where-how-why.html

I think these days goods manufactured in China are not necessarily of a poorer quality than those made in the USA. There would be a range of quality produced, depending on the particular conditions, from poor quality to excellent. Patagonia say in one of their comments on the above page that their most complicated sewing is now done in Vietnam, while their US factories only have the capacity to do simpler sewing.

Thank you for the session.
I also feel that Germany is an important interface in this plan. But I feel a change in my people. I have been working for 30 years with people (Physiotherapy) and see the change in opinion and review. At the beginning of the wave of refugees, there were clear polarizations. "Whoever is not for Refugees, which is right, which is hostile to foreigners, which is a Nazi". Another attitude was: "Everybody out, they take us all away." But there was a broad middle. This center is the "mind". It analyzes the actual situation and current reality. This center was immediately declared Nazi and many told me that they would rather be silent than to speak their minds.
My appearance, my clear opinion against all "Nazi allegations" has made many people courage to express their attitude and to say what they think. Those who make people gag, races more and more against a wall because our people can be intimidated by fewer and fewer such statements. You can feel that more and more people stand up, clearly identifiable in the sense of: we are for humanity. We are not against refugees but we do not want this political leadership.
The eingeschlafene Germany wakes up and begins to think. The huge demonstration against TTIP in Berlin is a Beispiel.Vor 5 years would be such a mass have been unthinkable. The United States sees that we are no longer docile. The demonstration 2 days ago in Ramstein against nuclear weapons was a clear indication.
The Germans are much more down to earth, much more accustomed to laws and regulations, far too comfortable. But now awakened the giant, and I am sure that a massive change from our people is apparent.

So the SG got blindsided...or Putinized...nice !
It gives me hope.

Thank you for the session Laura & Team !!! :D

Thanks so much Laura and crew for an inspiring session. Love you guys. I've been noticing how events in Europe are a scenerio right out of the book "Camp of the Saints" by Jean Raspail. A discredited banned book, for it's prophetic vision. He got only one thing transposed: he depicted hordes of Indians instead of Syrians. Just the same, an interesting read.

I have not been visiting for a long time, but always love the forum's spiritual happy progress.

I came across an astrological chart for Vladimir Putin today. He's blessed by the stars right now....

MariuszJ said:
I wonder if I may be excused from my duty to be here during this time of chaos and leave this Earth plane. I'd rather do that unless my presence here might be helpful and rewarded by human friendship. This is an academic question so do not answer to it in an angry way as you did before to my questions.

MariuszJ,

What if this forum is the only source of friendship you will ever have? This is just a rhetorical question so you don't have to answer. And what if some of us were to look to you for positive input. Say, maybe something very small like "Welcome to the Forum". Is that too trivial? I don't think so.

In order to have friendship you have to at least act like a friend. Sometimes friends need to encourage and support each other.

If you always see the glass half empty instead of half full you may miss one of the most important lessons. And no, I don't think any of us may be excused from our duty. But, I have heard of cases like in Ruth Mongomery's book Strangers Among Us where some souls exchange places with other souls who agree to take their place.

I can't be with you there in person and I am not angry with you. If I could I would just say hang in there and give you a big hug. :hug:

Session 10 October 2015
«Perceval on: Yesterday at 03:59:18 PM »

(Perceval) Yeah, Germany is the economic powerhouse.

------------------------------- ------------------------------------- -------------------------

Perceval, you think that Germany controls all the money in the world?

Thanks, crew, for the latest session! Refreshing to hear that "slogging ahead" might make a difference, not something I see much of from my own perspective. So ... keeping on slogging onwards!

MariuszJ said:
I wonder if I may be excused from my duty to be here during this time of chaos and leave this Earth plane. I'd rather do that unless my presence here might be helpful and rewarded by human friendship. This is an academic question so do not answer to it in an angry way as you did before to my questions.

I think this is totally your choice to make, but then you probably won't get much out of hanging out here. But I'd like to echo goyacobol's thoughts: Why don't you try to participate, as give and take? You might well change your mind ...

Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!

That's reassuring :) Thanks everyone for another good session -- the parts about incremental change were also very encouraging!

10-10, my birthday. Thank you Cassiopaea and team.

There have definitely been a lot of changes within and without <3

Back
Top Bottom