Session 10 October 2015

I wonder if I may be excused from my duty to be here during this time of chaos and leave this Earth plane. I'd rather do that unless my presence here might be helpful and rewarded by human friendship. This is an academic question so do not answer to it in an angry way as you did before to my questions.

Informative, inspiring, encouraging. I am stronger today for having read it.
Thank you all so much for the work you are doing.

Well, this session leaves me on my appetite... I wanted to know more about changing your reality somewhat as I don't like mine and I'm currently at the same spot, period that your group was.

I try hard but, time are tough for my company .

I'm very please to read that a "shift" will still be ongoing in the Libya/Putin affair as to the power balance and people perception.

It is indeed a very interested time to be watching all this none sense given to us in the news.

Thanks for a session that have confirmed all of what was posted in Scott.

:)

Thank you very much for this session :D

I think that every word shared in it is a good food for thoughts. I was particularly happy with the mention about the fact that Putin was not anticipated. It give me some hope even if I know that the worse is yet to come.

Laura said:
Session Date: October 10th 2015
(Perceval) There's been talk before of a kind of secret government that is not the overt government. Is it possible that they are in some way restraining the Americans like you just described?

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!

Thank you for having a new session. I always thought the Illuminati control the chess board and the pawns in the game. But apparently ordinary people are able to shift timelines! Not bad.

Thank you once more for a most uplifting session. So 'ordinary' people are not helpless and can contribute to a profound shift by aligning their daily lives in small ways towards the reality that should be, and away from the dysfunctional STS 'reality' that has dominated the world for so long. Power to the people!

Altair said:
casper said:
Laura said:
A: Not checkmate just yet, but the queen is certainly in danger of being taken.

Q: (L) That's not bad.

(Niall) Is the queen Israel? [laughter]

(Chu) You wish!
Israel is a masculine noun, Turkey, Greece ... are feminine nouns, ... crossed my mind
Thank you for the new session :) :) :)

I think it was a metaphor: taking queen in the game of chess means mostly danger to the king and increased probability of checkmate.

I think its both a metaphor and literal. The Queen is the most powerful piece on the board, a lot hinges on which way it will go. And discussed further on in the session was Germany's being a prime target for destabilization by the US.

This article about STRATFOR head George Friedman seems to confirm this:

The issue, to which we don't have the answers, what will Germany do? So, the real wild card in Europe is that as the United States builds its cordon sanitaire, not in Ukraine, but to the west, and the Russians try to figure out how to leverage the Ukrainians out; we don't know the German position. Germany is in a very peculiar position. Its former Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder is on the board of Gazprom. They have a very complex relationship to the Russians. The Germans themselves don't know what to do. They must export, the Russians can't take up the export. On the other hand, if they lose the free trade zone, they need to build something different.

For the United States the primordial fear is Russian capital, Russian technology ... I mean, German technology and German capital, Russian natural resources, Russian manpower, as the only combination that has for centuries scared the hell out of the United States. So how does this play out? Well, the US has already put its cards on the table. It is the line from the Baltics to the Black Sea.

For the Russians, their cards have always been on table. They must have at least a neutral Ukraine, not a pro-Western Ukraine. Belarus is another question. Now, whoever can tell me what the Germans are gonna do, is gonna tell me about the next 20 years of history, but unfortunately the Germans haven't made up their mind, and this is the problem of Germany always. Enormously economically powerful, geopolitically very fragile, and never quite knowing how to reconcile the two. Ever since 1871 this has been the German question, the question of Europe. Think about the German question, because now it's coming up again. That's the next question that we have to address and we don't know how to address it, we don't know what they are going to do.

Thank you very much for the valuable information everyone!

Ennio said:
Altair said:
casper said:
Laura said:
A: Not checkmate just yet, but the queen is certainly in danger of being taken.

Q: (L) That's not bad.

(Niall) Is the queen Israel? [laughter]

(Chu) You wish!
Israel is a masculine noun, Turkey, Greece ... are feminine nouns, ... crossed my mind
Thank you for the new session :) :) :)

I think it was a metaphor: taking queen in the game of chess means mostly danger to the king and increased probability of checkmate.

I think its both a metaphor and literal. The Queen is the most powerful piece on the board, a lot hinges on which way it will go. And discussed further on in the session was Germany's being a prime target for destabilization by the US.

Well, with Russia taking out ISIS while the US wrings its hands and whines and complains, they're definitely creating conditions where the US/Israel's role in terrorism is exposed, maybe back to 9/11. Or, at least, that would be nice!

Back
Top Bottom