Session 11 August 2018

Un grand merci pour cette nouvelle session que j'ai hâte de lire en Bon Français quand l'équipe Française en aura fait la traduction...
Cela m'a fait pensé dans la session précédente quand je vous parlais de ma Maman qui nous a quitté le 7 mars 2015, je vous disais que j'étais certaine que c'est ma Maman qui m'a mise sur le chemin de Laura, de vous memebres du forum et des Cassiopéens, très peu de temps après son départ...
Elle me manque énormément et je fais régulièrement des rêves avec Elle que je demande à mon Cristal des rêves chaque jour...
Sa photo est juste en face de moi et dans mon téléphone portable, Elle est toujours avec moi dans mes pensées, j'ai hâte de la revoir en vrai quand le moment sera venu et j'ai foi que cela arrivera après que tous mes petits compagnons animaux m'aient quittée pour qu'ils n'aient pas à souffrir de la séparation physique... Ensuite je n'aurai plus rien à faire dans ce monde à moins que je ne me trompe... Qui vivra, verra...

A big thank you for this new session that I can't wait to read in Good French when the French team has translated it...
That made me think in the previous session when I spoke to you about my Mother who left us on March 7, 2015, I told you that I was certain that it was my Mother who put me on the way of Laura, of you members of the forum and of the Cassiopéens, very little time after her departure...
I miss her so much and I regularly have dreams with her that I ask my Dream Crystal every day...
Her picture is right in front of me and in my mobile phone, She is always with me in my thoughts, I look forward to seeing her again in person when the time comes and I have faith that this will happen after all my little animal companions have left me so that they do not have to suffer from physical separation... Then I won't have anything else to do in this world unless I'm wrong... Who will live, will see...
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Thank you the session!
Somehow it makes me think of Herbert's Dune novels (haven't read them but have watched the TV miniseries) where some of the main characters have the genetic memories of all their ancestors living inside of them and they have to learn to deal with it, for fear of losing their sanity. Those who can keep it under control/master it, learn to distinguish between their own self and their ancestors, and keep them from running the show. Those who can't do it become overwhelmed by their ancestors' memories and end up being possessed by them, and eventually lose their identity and sanity. In the end, they become just a tool of whatever ancestor/genetic memory has taken over.

I found the Dune novels fascinating. And maybe that last bit isn't too far off considering some of the things Cs have said in the past. See the "Eclipsing Realities" session, for example. And I think I somewhere mentioned the role of the Navigator that was a feature of Dune in one of the sessions.

I've used FamilyDNAtree and 23andme and find that the later is by far more accurate and useful. After preliminary research on my genealogy and comparing that to the historical records, I was able to determine in which century a certain ancestor lived and it correlates perfectly with 23andme estimation based on probabilities. Based on this, I can follow the other clues on my results that I didn't knew about, so that I can search for ancestors or study local histories.

I agree that 23andme does the best job. And I don't object to being part of medical research; in fact, with my weird mutation, I welcome it. I figure that if anybody wants your DNA for nefarious purposes, they can get it pretty easily, and if you have nothing to hide (like committing crimes and leaving your DNA all over a crime scene), its unlikely that problems will occur.

I do have some of the same feeling that Laura and Ark did bring to the table in this session. I am tired of waiting for the event that will change the world. My energy levels is low, I don’t know if I will be able to live long enough to experience the change.

I did start to doubt if The Cassiopaea experiment is adding value to my life or is correct, because most of the people that I talk to, think that I am of my rockers, and nothing big is happening. This create despair and then I wonder if I must just check out. But I also see the connection between myself and the information in the sessions. I do think that I am rambling now. Difficult to bring my thoughts to the table.

I wonder if I must do this post!

Pink Floyd – Outside The Wall

I can certainly understand where you are coming from. The one thing that has been in my head for some time, while I've been going through this recent dreadful period, is that "this is a test".

Q: (Pierre) At the end of the World Cup final, there was a very big storm. Was it just a weather event, or was there something behind that?

A: At this point "weather events" are ubiquitous and all part of the same general phenomenon of the Wave.

Q: (L) Okay, last question.

is there some more explanation on how the weather events are now also part of Wave phenomena? Does this mean that there is no an more predictable weather cycle, but it is all happening due to the dimensional collision, and unstable gravity waves that will bring new information manifestation?

And what do you think, is there in the weather manifestation also a symbolic semantic explanation of the events?

is there some more explanation on how the weather events are now also part of Wave phenomena? Does this mean that there is no an more predictable weather cycle, but it is all happening due to the dimensional collision, and unstable gravity waves that will bring new information manifestation?

And what do you think, is there in the weather manifestation also a symbolic semantic explanation of the events?

Have you read all the previous sessions where weather has been discussed as a manifestation of higher density conflicts?

Thank you for sharing this session with us. As always, lots to think and rereading needed.
I'm mulling over the references made about weather, the "programming is complete" comment, and also phrase about the removal of "energy drains".

Thank you for sharing this session with us. As always, lots to think and rereading needed.
I'm mulling over the references made about weather, the "programming is complete" comment, and also phrase about the removal of "energy drains".

Well, you can stop mulling over the "removal of energy drains" because that is personal to me.

So much to ponder in this session! Very interesting information about the ancestors in particular. Just recently I've been lucky enough to have my genealogy traced back a long, long way, with lots of interesting characters, so this really hits home for me. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the new session. The information about your DNA acting as an antenna for a repository of information and knowledge from the ancestors was quite interesting. In particular it makes me think about what the Ca have said about different races, and could explain at least in part why evil forces conspire to destroy as many Semitic peoples as possible.

Judaism for example is both a religion and an ethnic group. I wonder if that means that observing Judaism confers more benefits to Jews vis-a-vis some deeply grooved paths in the information field between their DNA and their intellectual/cultural history? I mean a lot of them are Nobel prize winners relative to their population Just thinking out loud.

Back
Top Bottom