Session 11 June 2011

It doesn't matter what you eat. Meat or only vegs and rice. Believing that one is better than the other means that you are only eating ideas.
As has been said, the body is just a machine. It just needs fuel and it is a multi-fuel boiler/burner.

Interesting session anyway.

It doesn't matter what you eat. Meat or only vegs and rice. Believing that one is better than the other means that you are only eating ideas.
As has been said, the body is just a machine. It just needs fuel and it is a multi-fuel boiler/burner.

This seems somewhat oversimplified; do a search on diet on the forum and you'll find loads of information that contradict your view.

Thank you for the session Laura and others.

What an informative session! Well, they all are actually. And it was very interesting seeing how the dead dudes come through and are dealt with.

Andromeda, you be groovin'! :)

Caveo said:

Hi, welcome to the forum. We like to suggest that new forum members post an introduction post in the newbies section and tell us a little bit about how you found this site and what your interests are. Nothing personal need be said.

And it looks like you haven't had a chance to read much in our Diet and Health section. Especially Life Without Bread. You saying that it doesnt' matter what you eat because the body just needs fuel is like saying that my gasoline engine truck can run on diesel because, hey, it's all fuel. But the fact is that it would run very poorly, if at all, because it was made to run on gasoline. So that is what it runs best on.

The human body is the same. It has evolved for millions of years eating mostly meat/fat and some leafy green stuff. It wasn't until 10,000 years or so ago that farming came into existence and we started eating higher carbohydrates. And, at that same time, we started getting smaller and sicker.

So I think that what you put into the body really does matter. Of course, anybody can do, and think, as they like. But that doesn't alter the facts.

anart said:
Pashalis said:
I've a question about this part of the session:

I'm not sure there is any reason to get 'goose bumps' from this part. From what I understand, this was not the C's coming through, it was 'dead dudes' - so take what is said with a huge grain of salt. The C's explained why - there has been "HAARP type" beaming going on, targeting Laura (plus if you'll notice Andromeda was on the board, so some additional grooving may have been going on as well?).

In other words, it's kind of interesting that your attention was most caught by the least reliable input that came through - ;).

Well, sometimes dead dudes have interesting things to say which is why I left the early "grooving" part in. I remember one session where a deceased individual starting talking about something that was happening at that very moment on the other side of the planet in New Zealand - that sniper thing back in 1996 - and we didn't get the news about it until the next day.

And, as Anart pointed out, this was a "grooving" session for Andromeda. As ya'll know, the whole Cs thing IS an experiment!

Laura said:
And, as Anart pointed out, this was a "grooving" session for Andromeda. As ya'll know, the whole Cs thing IS an experiment!

yes ! very importand to point that out again

Re: Session 11 June 2011

Thank you for posting this very interesting session.

There was something I didn't quite get about the vegetarian diet. There is a facility in Mexico where cancer-patients are treated succesfully by making them follow an organic plant based diet. I guess the reason it works is that, in the beginning, it helps with detoxing. Especially if cancer patients were having gluten/casein foods etc. before.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, they don't all eat to support an illusion. A lot of them think that vegetables are an optimal fuel illusion. (Perceval) But they couldn't think that if they really objectively read all the details.

A: They lack objective knowledge.

Reading this reminded me of this:

The Narcissistic Family said:
Adults who have been raised in either overtly or covertly narcissistic family systems have learned not to trust. They may have a series of behaviors that they label as trust or trusting - including injudicious self-disclosure, immediate and total belief in what another person tells them without the history to support it, or the naive belief that another person may be able to meet all their needs or solve all their problems [...]

If you put that in this context, it could be one of the reasons also why some vegetarians just lack the ability or will to look at things objectively. Most die-hard vegetarians that write articles and so forth usually seem to have a big ego, and basically do a lot of talking and reasoning (bashing meat-eating), without any real data to back it up. I think that some narcissistically wounded people might tend to lean towards such "leader-ish" people, because they seem independent, in control, caring and knowledgeable.

Try putting diesel into a petrol-engine car or coal into a plane. Of course it matters what you eat. The body is a machine, true, but like all machines has been designed to 'burn' certain types of fuel more efficiently than others and some fuels will simply cause it to seize up...

Interesting session. I was never into the vegetarian thing cause I just liked the taste of meat! :lol: That dang D'Adamo and his "type A = Vegetarian" thing really messed with me for a while.

Thanks!

Wow! thanks for the sessions, so much to contemplate.

Q: (L) That means they have empathy for animals - that is, their own spiritual kind - and not for humans.

A: Yes.

Q: (Burma Jones) Is that also why psychopaths can be so kind towards animals while they treat humans with such indifference?

I got an anecdote on this.
My wife work as an estate manager for an "elite" in this part of the world. The dogs are barking at a gardener and make noise. Her employer by the pool with is wife, ask her why the dog act like this. They bark at the gardener she answer. What! answer the elite, it look like my dog don't like the gardener so please fire him.

My wife was so shock an her answer was I will never do that. They found her reaction funny and laughed.

Was it mean as a joke or as a test.

Q: (L) That means they have empathy for animals - that is, their own spiritual kind - and not for humans.

A: Yes.

Q: (Burma Jones) Is that also why psychopaths can be so kind towards animals while they treat humans with such indifference?

This reminds me of the animal rights activists in the UK who used to send parcel bombs through the post to targeted individuals who they thought violated the sanctity of life. That never made any sense to me :huh:

SeekinTruth said:
Thanks for the new session! Lots to think about as usual.

I was thinking about the whole vegetarian issue and India -- how it is brought up and thought of as being such an 'enlightened" place. Yet for all these thousands of years, they have this very strict caste system which doesn't seem very enlightened to me.

And these militant vegetarians never get so vocal about all the torture being carried out and all the death and destruction being dealt. They scream so loudly about animal welfare and don't seem to care much about human welfare.

Thanks for getting it posted so quickly - lots to think about!!

I have wondered the same thing about India - the juxtaposition of this idea of "enlightenment" against such horrific poverty and the caste system has always bothered me. And yet it is almost heresy to mention that there might be more to see here.

The information on the vegetarians was helpful - makes it easier to understand their militancy - as well as the militancy of certain fundamentalists. That need to slavishly follow some ideology now makes sense. It is almost as if they have no choice in some way - it is just who they are.

It helps to understand this - makes it easier to practice external consideration and avoid getting into touchy conversations with either type.

I'm not sure if with only 40 posts I'm allowed to post a picture but I couldn't resist. Mods, feel free to delete this post if I'm being naughty. Seems so apposite though, made me laugh...

2528333641_5ef06796ea_o.jpg

:shock:

Back
Top Bottom