Session 11 June 2011

[quote author=c.a.]
:whistle:
Adolf Hitler's Medical Health
http://wikipedia.qwika.com/en2fr/Adolf_Hitler's_medical_health

Vegetarianism of Adolf Hitler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_vegetarianism
[/quote]

[quote author=Laura ]Aside from being a genocidal maniac, what did Hitler's vegetarianism do for him???
[/quote]

Tony Perrottet said:
Guests at the Berghof, Hitler’s private chalet in the Bavarian Alps, must have endured some unpleasant odors in the otherwise healthful mountain air.

It may sound like a Woody Allen scenario...

Not so mountain freshness.

In thinking about Vegetables and Hitler, was recalling that apparently he also came into contact with a Mandrake Root.

Wikipedia said:
Mandrake is the common name for members of the plant genus Mandragora belonging to the nightshades family (Solanaceae). Because mandrake contains deliriant hallucinogenic tropane alkaloids such as atropine, scopolamine, apoatropine, hyoscyamine and the roots sometimes contain bifurcations causing them to resemble human figures, their roots have long been used in magic rituals, today also in neopagan religions such as Wicca and Germanic revivalism religions such as Odinism.
[...]

Not sure of the objectivity of this story but read about it years ago. Here is a brief video by National Geographic; not a very complete video however.

National Geographic {youtube vers.} & the astrologer Erik Jan Hanussen said:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y6H1_wiQsg

Who reportedly found the Root for the little man in Hitlers home town. There was a full documentary on this, but have not located just now. From what was recalled, Hitlers fortunes turned around in 30's after receiving this root with special conditions laid out by Hanussen. In the end, so goes the story, Hanussen was killed and this ended the spell or whatever it was and Hitlers empire suddenly collapsed.

Perhaps this is a deflect story for his direct link to STS forces who made great offers to him, maybe this was rooted in the Mandrake - strange stuff.

Just a note from nobody, letting you all know that I am on the road.

Thanks again for all the positive messages. They show me that we are moving along and my dreams do have a chance of becoming a reality.

Stay strong!

I am coming back to this session after having read it quite a while ago, because I was initially dumbfounded by what was said here
Q: (L) So, that would lead to the next part of what I was thinking last night, which is that some - and I'm not saying ALL - really fanatical vegetarians of the slavish authoritarian follower type personality could be, can you say the word for me there, Belibaste? (Belibaste) OP's. (L) Organic portals?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay. (Galaxia) So basically they're people with the essence of an animal?

Q: (L) They identify with the energetic... (Galaxia) They look like people, but they're not.

Q: (Galaxia) They don't eat cows because they have the essence of a cow!

Q: (Ark) They care more about the cows than about other human beings.

Q: (L) That means they have empathy for animals - that is, their own spiritual kind - and not for humans.

This bit just seemed off, in a very disturbing way. My first reaction to it was that it is totally misguided, simply because I think that someone who has no empathy for other people, does not have empathy for animals either. They just cannot feel empathy towards anything.
Although I tried to think about it more calmly, I'm afraid I bumped into a buffer and just discarded the issue altogether. But it kept nagging me somehow, and it felt even more disturbing every time I would think about it again.
So, I realised it touched on a personal sore spot, most likely the same one that led me to become vegan in the first place.
In short, from childhood I witnessed a psychopath's behaviour toward other beings, including animals. I was even tought to act in the same way and that brought endless conflict since I wasn't a very good student.

That behaviour seemed to be of a dual nature, in the sense that, while that person would dwell for hours with the animals, talk to them, have their morning coffee with them even, they'd suddenly up and kill them. All. For no other reason but killing them. Then after a while they'd get new ones. Treat them better than family for a while, then kill them again. Mind you, there was no material gain in the killing, no selling or even eating them all. It looked to me like an act of murder for the sake of it.
I had to be there at the killing every single time, from the age of 3 and help in different manners of killing too. Thinking about it now, I realise that becoming vegan was at least partly playing out the guilt I was carrying for witnessing that.
There were always plenty of cats in the house. They were fed and caressed and talked to all day long, and then at the blink of an eye they'd get kicked and beaten up. There was always a 'reason' but honestly I never saw it, all I saw was a constant game of domination.
Anyway, everyone in the neighborhood thought of this person as an 'animal lover' and a very kind hearted human being that could never hurt a fly.

What is said in the transcript confirms an intuitive feeling I had back then, that this person somehow 'valued' animals more than humans, but again, there was no compassion or empathy for them. I think they simply served their role as slaves better than a human being would, even a broken spirited one and that's all there is to it. I think this is what disturbed me so much in this part of the transcript. It was as if re-living this controversy.

I cleared my feelings up a bit because now after processing those parts of my childhood a little, this bit of the transcript does not feel so disturbing anymore, but I may still be buffering something because it just can't sink in. If someone has empathy for animals they cannot possibly not have empathy for humans and vice versa.

Could it be that what I'm trying to say has already been said here ?
Q: (Burma Jones) Is that also why psychopaths can be so kind towards animals while they treat humans with such indifference?

A: Yes. Though psychopaths often are brutal toward all that cannot contribute to their aims.
then again I may also be looking at that last answer subjectively.

In any case this session, among other inspiration it gave me, also made me look into a part of my childhood that might have kept some answers to certain life choices.
Again, thank you very much. :love:

Might want to study the topic of OPs more and not get stuck on psychopathy here.

Many thanks for your reply Laura.
I see, I probably confused myself here. I will look into the OPs subject more, especially since it's one of the subjects I've tiptoed around for months.

The C's explained how the OP's recharge from a soul pool, just like 2nd density does:

[quote author=C's 02-07-13 session]
Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary
for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging.
You also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So,
the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both
the body and the soul?
A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled
individual is different from an organic portal unit.
Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied
in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to
exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking
and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that
they only differ from one another in the way that different species of
trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't
have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges
Organic Portals?
A: The pool you have described.
Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool,
only maybe the "human" pool?
A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a
higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center,
not being blocked by the lower intellectual cener and the moving
center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the
time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can
rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those
pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This
respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that,
the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other
higher centers.

[/quote]

Q: (Psyche) There are some religions that say that you have to be vegetarians. (Burma Jones) They're basically just farms for 4D STS looking for a good lunch. (Belibaste) Good food. And it's organic vegetarians usually! (PoB) Does it mean that the meat from meat-eating predators is not good for us? (L) That's what they said, yes. (Burma Jones) So then India is just one big cattle ranch. (L) And with so many people that they have there, nobody would even notice when people go missing. People go missing there all the time. (Burma Jones) And they have the worst poverty in the world. (Belibaste) Remember in the sessions they were talking about the missing children, and there was a lot from India - vegetarian children. (L) The loss of children of India is just stupendous. Unbelievable. Let me get this next question in. In a previous session, we were trying to get the size or the dimensions of Comet Elenin, and I had the feeling that somehow I screwed up and...

so many people missing and none of them ever had been seen while he was captured by STS ? Why is that simple ? That means they are so comfort about that.

Why nobody sees any ancounter with aliens while others captured ?

Divide By Zero said:
The C's explained how the OP's recharge from a soul pool, just like 2nd density does:

[quote author=C's 02-07-13 session]
Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary
for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging.
You also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So,
the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both
the body and the soul?
A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled
individual is different from an organic portal unit.
Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied
in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to
exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking
and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that
they only differ from one another in the way that different species of
trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't
have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges
Organic Portals?
A: The pool you have described.
Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool,
only maybe the "human" pool?
A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a
higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center,
not being blocked by the lower intellectual cener and the moving
center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the
time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can
rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those
pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This
respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that,
the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other
higher centers.
[/quote]

I'm not sure it has been discussed, but does this mean that orgasm will deplete this sexual energy? It feels this way to me sometimes.

davey72 said:
I'm not sure it has been discussed, but does this mean that orgasm will deplete this sexual energy? It feels this way to me sometimes.

Hi davey72,

In the glossary we can find about the sexual center (among other things):
The sexual center is a higher center in the sense that it is not divided into positive and negative halves and mechanical, emotional and intellectual aspects. It is not as readily identifiable as the moving, thinking and feeling functions and it is not limited to sexual functions. The Cassiopaea material associates it with the solar plexus and says that it is a place of instreaming of cosmic energies.
[...]
A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

Another entry has this to say about sexual orgasm (among much more):
Sexual energy is then a sort of food. According to the Cassiopaeans, excess sexual energy is claimed by 4th density STS. Thus the more people are preoccupied by it, the more people have sex, the better the moon eats. Probably uninhibited promiscuity as well as strict taboos and guilt work equally well, simply producing a different flavor of food. History has known periods of both. Both extremes revolve equally much around sex, although not in the same manner.

I found two session quotes about this draining. The first one in Session 10 December 1994

Q: (L) What happens psychically at the moment of orgasm?

A: For whom?

Q: (L) For anybody. In just a general way. Does anything happen to a person psychically when they have sexual climax.

A: Open.

Q: (L) Is it different for each individual?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it different for males from females?

A: Usually.

Q: (L) The reason I ask is because a man named Wayne Cook did some work with dowsing and he found out that the human body, after sexual climax, dowses the same pattern as a dead body. Why is this? (T) Draining of energy.

Q: (L) Okay, where does the energy drain to?

A: To the ether.

Q: (L) Does the energy go to one or the other partner?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is it possible, during this activity, for Lizzies or other beings to be hanging around and be drawing this energy?

Q: (L) Is that, in a general sense, what often happens?

Q: (L) Is this one of the reasons that sex has been promoted and promulgated in our society to such an extent...

A: Yes, yes, yes.

Q: (T) Was there anybody hanging around us last night? (L) Terry!

A: Sure, why not.

Q: (T) Cause we're that good? (L) Terry!

And the second one in Session 7 January 1995:

Q: (L) Of all the modes of sexual expression, which one is more likely to advance one to 4th density more rapidly?

A: Total celibacy.

Q: (D) Well then I'm okay! {laughter} (V) Can you explain why total celibacy?

A: Because you are then "letting go" of the cravings for physicality. {That is, celibacy when one has let go of cravings is effortless. Celibacy that is an effort is probably not positive because it is done in an effort to GET something, i.e. advance to 4D.}

Q: (T) It is a 3rd density act which entices you to 3rd density. (L) Okay, now, what is the second most likely for advancement? {laughter} (D) We have me taken care of, now we're going to get you taken care of! (J) In order of importance... {laughter}

A: Does it matter?

Q: (D) It does to Laura, would you please answer? (L) I suppose that everyone should get to the point that they would simply desire to be totally celibate and totally let go of all physical things and so forth, but, we have left to us, at this point, heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality and multisexuality {laughter} (D) We also have the ability to take pleasure in our physical bodies in those forms of sexuality. We have the ability to have pleasure in the flesh and they can't. And, what I have read, is that they envy that. (L) Is that true, that you envy our physicality?

A: No. Not in the least!

Q: (L) I have read that when you are at the higher spiritual levels that you can do a spiritual merge which is better than orgasm. Is that true?

A: Why do you need orgasm of any kind?

Q: (L) Well, it does seem to be like one of the ultimate experiences of physicality. (T) That's exactly it... it's physicality... (L) If that is so, isn't everything that exists in the physical, 3rd density world, in some way a reflection of experiences or states of being on higher realms?

A: 3rd density as you experience it is an illusion you have been fed to continue your imprisonment therein.

Q: (L) So, in other words, there is no cosmic orgasm that keeps the worlds in existence as exemplified by the eternally copulating Vishnu and Shiva?

A: That is Bull! {laughter}

Q: (L) Well, they teach this stuff in the Eastern religions and they even have the idols sculpted in this posture...

A: That is a rationalization to continue the illusion.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the orgasmic experience is quite literally a lure to keep us... (D) Controlled... (T) And in the third level... (L) Is that true?

Q: (L) Let's go back to a question I asked in another session on this same subject: what happens to our energy at the point of orgasm? Where does that energy go?

A: Drains to 4th level STS.

Q: (T) Is this a manifestation of the Lizards feeding off of us?

A: STSers there retrieve it.

Q: (T) So, orgasm is a 3rd density manifestation of the 4th density consumption of 3rd density energy?

A: One of their methods.

Q: (D) In "Bringers of the Dawn" it talks about sex and it says that it is an expression of love and so forth and that you should not have sex with someone who does not really love you.

A: Love is all that is needed.

Q: (L) If two individuals, as an expression of true love at higher levels, desire to express this love in a physical way, is it possible to channel the energy in a positive way without feeding the 4th level STS guys?

A: Nope.

Q: (L) In other words, no matter what you do, how you think, or whatever, that's where it goes?

A: Sex is a physical craving.

Hope it helps you out in starting to find the correct perspective on this matter. It's a rather complicated affair into which I've only offered a first glimpse.

Try using the search function if you want to go into it any deeper. I just searched for orgasm and found thirty results. There are other search terms you could use, of course.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

It does help Palinurus. These are the basics that i have already read about. I think i just needed a reaffirmation.

It's amazing to see how much this forum has grown in a few years, and a few persons has been spotted and removed. I still need to make an introduction and participate, which seems to easier than before, and more natural. Thank you many of you.

Hi all,
It is really strange " A: OMANDSAPGKNRWAEHL"
Maybe, does it a little be coded ?
OMANDSAPGKNRWAEHL
LHEAWRNKGPASDNAMO

LHEA (Laboratory for High Energy Astrophysics) WRN (Warn?) KG(mass?) PAS(NOT?) DNAMO (Dynamo?)

Normally, a dynamo converts mechanical energy from a moving electrical conductor into electromagnetic energy.

Another thing against Beamed HAARP, maybe HTABBLOCTOH :cool2:

Best regards,

Christian said:
Hi all,
It is really strange " A: OMANDSAPGKNRWAEHL"
Maybe, does it a little be coded ?
OMANDSAPGKNRWAEHL
LHEAWRNKGPASDNAMO

LHEA (Laboratory for High Energy Astrophysics) WRN (Warn?) KG(mass?) PAS(NOT?) DNAMO (Dynamo?)

Normally, a dynamo converts mechanical energy from a moving electrical conductor into electromagnetic energy.

Another thing against Beamed HAARP, maybe HTABBLOCTOH :cool2:

Best regards,

I think that was just gibberish from the HAARP interference. Kinda when you are tuning a radio and you hear garbled speech before finding the station. I wouldn't worry too much about what might be 'coded'

Back
Top Bottom