Session 11 October 2014

Many thanks for this session. Specially with the condition of Laura. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Concerning body temperature, I can see that the temperature of my body is high since I take cold showers, I have also hot flashes and I feel sometimes as if I had fever but I don't have shivers, so it is not as a regular fever. Now I can see that I am not the only one. Uffffff

So the C's were right to advise us to take cold showers, for many reasons! How thankful I am of this advise. The part of the virus coming with an equal temperature (37) is very interesting. Thanks C's.

Very interesting the part of how someone can come in your "space" and take out your energy. They are vampires, even if they are not bad people. ;) I had the occasion to meet a vampire lately, was an extremely disturbing situation. The only way is retake our space and put the vampire out, out! Maybe are we, with all these changes, more aware of this our "space", more sensible to it? It is very important, this space. How come our energy can be so easily touched by these persons? And maybe also, in these times more persons like them will approach us, to des-balance us.

Thanks again! :perfect:

Thank you very much Laura and to all who participated in the new session,much food for thought.
About the cold therapy i remember watching a Russian documentary(about global cooling-suggested by sott) a couple of weeks ago, where it was an old lady(from Ukraine or Russia) who practically for almost 14 years if I'm not mistaken since she found out that she had cancer and tried everything to cure herself and didn't work so she choose the cold therapy, during winter she wears light clothes and sleeps in the balcony of her apartment(with temperatures that can reach till -15-20 C during winter) it's amazing really and the interesting thing is that the cancer has gone she has cured herself, she doesn't know if thanks to the medication or thanks to the cold therapy.

That was one of the most interesting sessions I've read, and has expanded many of my thoughts, thank you!
It's always motivating when the C's specifically mention that we must be trying at all times, and I'd very much like to be part of something bigger when the time is right and when the required amount of work has been done to progress.

shellycheval said:
Again, I am hearing the need for regular COLD showers--not the cool-to-the-point-of-being-uncomfortable--slacker showers I have been fooling myself with. I need to step up to the plate and just DO IT! Today I am putting it in the perspective that suffering is required for great change, and that in the near future I will wish that the only "suffering" I had to endure is a cold shower everyday! :lol:

I have been doing the cool to the point of uncomfortable showers too! It is proving hard to get a freezing cold shower, I keep overly hyperventilating, suppose I'm just being a big girl haha!
It's motivating to see you mention the cold showers as part of suffering, so thank you!

Thank you very much for sharing this amazing new session !! :flowers:

I would be very happy to be a small part of that critical mass and contribute to the common good.

Years ago, when an astrologer performed my chart, he told me it was a rare letter, a small group of people had that kind of chart. I don't remember much else and not delved into the comment. Now I'm thinking maybe this issue is related to the idea of ​​a tribal soul, of course this is an assumption.

I am also experiencing those "flush" heat. One time I thought it was hormonal, other times it would be related to the high fat diet ... it is true that I have also noticed increased tolerance to cold, ice water, fresh air, even I like it.

Laura said:
EE is part of this hooking up with your tribal unit and your helpers.

Hi, all:
Goes without saying that I find this session VERY interesting, and would like to add what I can toward assembling a critical mass.

I am a new member to the forum and to FOTCM, open to some direction about optimum schedule for EE and meditations that will contribute to the group effort. In my examination of membership materials I don’t remember coming across any directions about this.

I live in a time zone such that I am likely to be dead asleep when folks at the Chateau are meditating. Does “time” matter in establishing this connection of minds/spirits?

Thank you for the session! This one was really interesting. :wizard: I wonder if the mentioned DNA and tribal group info is in part helping Laura to recover? The possibilities for changes in the body are fascinating. But best not to anticipate, and keep putting one foot forward as it were. Thanks again for the motivating session!

forge said:
At around October 11th, out of nowhere, I remembered a phrase read as a teen in a Hulk comic book: Niemand ist eine Insel = No man is an Island. From the entire comic book it was the sole sentence that made me ask questions then. This weekend I wondered, why did this phrase surface again, seemingly totally out of nowhere?

Human beings necessarily depend on one another, as in You can't manage this all by yourself; no man is an island.

John Donne's Devotions (1624): “No man is an Island, entire of it self; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main.”

First I could only think of "Everybody is connected", then for the first time I looked up this old phrase and it effected a sensation of deeper understanding, warmth, the healing type in my chest.

Thank You for both.

I took the "No man is an island" quote as meaning that the individual and their soul is connected in nonphysical ways to others in the tribe. As was described with the soul helpers part of the session. Kind of interesting, we're all in this together.

ka said:
Laura said:

I am a new member to the forum and to FOTCM, open to some direction about optimum schedule for EE and meditations that will contribute to the group effort. In my examination of membership materials I don’t remember coming across any directions about this.

I live in a time zone such that I am likely to be dead asleep when folks at the Chateau are meditating. Does “time” matter in establishing this connection of minds/spirits?

I think you can still have a productive EE session. There are many members all throughout the world, and who may have different working schedules. So it is likely that you will be doing the EE program with at least another person. If you're in doubt, pick a major time zone, like East or West US, UK, EU, AUS, to do the session.

Another interesting thing I have noted about the cold showers-I have a scale that measures body fat as well as BMI, water, etc. and have weighed myself before and after the cold shower-and my weight will read a pound or two lower and body fat as much as 5% lower-at first I thought it was merely a fluke-but I have done it for more than a month running and same result (although it is temporary) and will return to "normal" range after a time

So-not sure how or what mechanism is involved, but to me it indicates some type of measurable effect-if nothing else provides a psychological boost first thing in the AM!

Has anyone else noted this effect?

Thank you all for the session and comments! Hey, I think I got the call pretty strongly in the last week and a half to get my butt over here and start learning, changing and participating! I have always been a driven seeker of knowledge and have followed that path with commitment wherever it has led. Bingo! Here I am.

I've been participating in a study group for a few years now and have noticed this stagnant energy creeping in. All of a sudden, an almost physical scream erupted from my soul, tribal members(?) saying STO!! Oh, I meant to write STOP...( these "coincidences, symbols are happening continually now). "You need to be opening up to other information and start using critical thinking and appling more knowledge to what you've been doing". I'm suspecting now I've been operating under some false assumptions (mine and/or the group I've been in) and therefore struggling with this awful experience of stagnation which I'm looking at. A very uncomfortable teacher...

How exciting to find this source and all of you here! A fork in the road has offered itself. I need to keep my patience and not rush ahead.
Thanks so much Laura for all you do, I really value your research, experiences and insight and all that's been offered here on the forum by others.. I'm learning so much!

I'm especially impressed by the conversation here on tribal relationships. Another way of understanding "spirit guides" perhaps. They have been with me fairly consciously for most of my life.

3D Student said:
ka said:
Laura said:

I think you can still have a productive EE session. There are many members all throughout the world, and who may have different working schedules. So it is likely that you will be doing the EE program with at least another person. If you're in doubt, pick a major time zone, like East or West US, UK, EU, AUS, to do the session.

Yep. In the EE FAQ on www.eebreathe.org it says:

Generally it is recommended you complete the entire program twice per week and the meditation daily, preferably before sleeping. This allows your subconscious to process while you rest. Also, you may perform Pipe Breath daily, as desired.

The worldwide Eíriú-Eolas community has chosen Monday and Thursday evenings for completing the whole program, each in their own time zone.

And if Monday's and/or Thursday's don't work out for you, that's totally fine! Like 3D Student said, there's probably another person somewhere on the world doing the program that day too. And I would think there are also nonlinear effects that ''go beyond time'' so to speak. :) Fwiw.

lilyalic said:
That was one of the most interesting sessions I've read, and has expanded many of my thoughts, thank you!
It's always motivating when the C's specifically mention that we must be trying at all times, and I'd very much like to be part of something bigger when the time is right and when the required amount of work has been done to progress.

shellycheval said:
Again, I am hearing the need for regular COLD showers--not the cool-to-the-point-of-being-uncomfortable--slacker showers I have been fooling myself with. I need to step up to the plate and just DO IT! Today I am putting it in the perspective that suffering is required for great change, and that in the near future I will wish that the only "suffering" I had to endure is a cold shower everyday! :lol:

I have been doing the cool to the point of uncomfortable showers too! It is proving hard to get a freezing cold shower, I keep overly hyperventilating, suppose I'm just being a big girl haha!
It's motivating to see you mention the cold showers as part of suffering, so thank you!

I find this quote from Gurdjieff to be relevant when thinking about taking cold baths and showers.

Meetings With Remarkable Men said:
My father had in connection with my education certain definite, as I have called them, 'persistent pursuits.'

One of the most striking of these persistent pursuits of his, which later produced in me an indisputably beneficent result, acutely sensed by me and noticeable also to those with whom I came in contact during my wanderings in the various wilds of the earth in the search for truth, was that during my childhood, that is, at the age when there are formed in man the data for the impulses he will during during his responsible life, my father took measures on every suitable occasion so that there should be formed in me, instead of data engendering impulses such as fastidiousness, repulsion, squeamishness, fear, timidity, and so on, the data for an attitude of indifference to everything that usually evokes these impulses.

I remember very well how, with this aim in view, he would sometimes slip a frog, a worm, a mouse, or some other animal likely to evoke such impulses, into my bed, and would make me take non-poisonous snakes in my hands and even play with them, and so forth and so on.

Of all these persistent pursuits of his in relation to me, I remember that the one most worrying to the older people round me, for instance my mother, my aunt and our eldest shepherds, was that he always forced me to get up early in the morning, when a child's sleep is particularly sweet, and go to the fountain and splash myself all over with cold spring water, and afterwards to run about naked; and if I tried to resist he would never yield, and although he was very kind and loved me, he would punish me without mercy. I often remembered him for this in later years and in these moments thanked him with all my being.

If it had not been for this, I would never have been able to overcome all the obstacles and difficulties that I had to encounter later during my travels.

Another awesome session. :)

I was wondering why they ended with this statement

A: Remember Caesar... Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

I found some information about Caesar's name. FWIW

Julius Caesar's name

The name of the dictator Julius Caesar—Latin script: CAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR—was often extended by the official filiation Gai filius ("son of Gaius"), rendered as Gaius Iulius Gai filius Caesar. A longer version can also be found, however rarely: Gaius Iulius Gai(i) filius Gai(i) nepos Caesar ("Gaius Julius Caesar, son of Gaius, grandson of Gaius").[2] Caesar often spoke of himself only as Caius Caesar,[3] omitting the nomen gentile Iulius.[4] After his senatorial consecration as Divus Iulius in 42 BC, the dictator perpetuo bore the posthumous name Imperator Gaius Iulius Caesar Divus (IMP•C•IVLIVS•CAESAR•DIVVS, best translated as "Commander [and] God Gaius Julius Caesar"), which is mostly given as his official historical name.[5] Suetonius also speaks of the additional cognomen Pater Patriae,[6] which would render Caesar's complete name as Imperator Gaius Iulius Caesar Pater Patriae Divus.

[...]
The cognomen Caesar

In earlier times Caesar could originally have been a praenomen.[24] The suffix –ar was highly unusual for the Latin language, which might imply a non-Latin origin of the name. The etymology of the name Caesar is still unknown and was subject to many interpretations even in antiquity.

[...]

Caesarian and Julian etymology

Julius Caesar himself propagated the derivation from the elephant, an animal that was said to have been called caesai in the "Moorish", i.e. probably Punic language,[31] thereby following the claims of his family that they inherited the cognomen from an ancestor, who had received the name after killing an elephant, possibly during the first Punic War. Since the Gauls came to know the elephant through the Punic commander Hannibal, it is possible that the animal was also known under the name caesar or caesai in Gaul. Caesar used the animal during his conquest of Gaul and probably of Britain,[32] which is further supported by the inclusion of forty elephants on the first day of Caesar's Gallic triumph in Rome.[33] Caesar displayed an elephant above the name CAESAR on his first denarius, which he probably had minted while still in Gallia Cisalpina. Apart from using the elephant as a claim for extraordinary political power in Rome,[34] the coin is an unmasked allusion to this etymology of the name and directly identifies Caesar with the elephant, because the animal treads a Gallic serpent-horn, the carnyx, as a symbolic depiction of Caesar's own victory.[35]

An alternative interpretation of Caesar deriving from the verb caedere ("to cut"; see above) could theoretically have originated in the argument of the Julians for receiving a sodality of the Lupercalia, the luperci Iulii (or Iuliani). Since the praenomen Kaeso (or Caeso) was at first a proprietary name of the Quinctii and the Fabii, possibly derived from their ritual duty of striking with the goat-skin (februis caedere) at the luperci Quinctiales and the luperci Fabiani respectively, the Julians would then have argued that the name Caesar was identical to the Quinctian and Fabian Kaeso.[36] The identification of the cognomina Kaeso and Caesar was indeed supposed by Pliny, but is—according to Alföldi (1975)—unwarranted.[37]

from:http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Gaius_Iulius_Caesar_%28name%29#Julius_Caesar.27s_name

tatanka said:
I do feel here being very STS as I find myself not being able to send anything in return and just taking. See how you feel about it and let me know.
May you all be blessed in these...tribal times.

Hi tatanka,

As you probably know, there are many ways to give back in return.

For some people, it can be "money", for others "their time", for others "sharing their knowledge" with the network (see here ;) )...

So it is up to you!

Thank you so much,

the sessions are as insightful and as information packed as ever. And so to the point!

Very good to read that Laura is getting better.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom