Session 11 October 2014

What a punchy session! Rereading and lots of pondering me thinks.

I'm intrigued by the C's request for Laura to sit in the psychomantium or something similar with pencil and paper ready because they have complex things to convey. :cool:

Thank you all. Laura, I hope your bot was OK afterwards? :perfect:

Great session, thankyou.

Yep, those cold showers do take a lot of will power. As others have said, it is best to dive in at the coldest temperature, rather than reduce it slowly. Once the initial shock passes, it's really not that hard to stay in and I am of the skinny type who has always felt and avoided the cold. Doing this has definitely improved my cold tolerance and is a small price to pay for the benefit received.

Sometimes I will cold shower after using the sauna and although the initial cold shock is greater, I was wondering if this would be as effective due to the elevated body temperature? Maybe a longer time in the shower is needed for the same benefit.

As an alternative to showers, if the temperature is cold enough I sometimes just stand naked in the night air. This has produced good results as well, shivering the whole time, especially with a cool wind blowing. And it saves water (though I usually use ground water).

What a great session, thanks for sharing. I too need to ramp up the cold showers and get back fully into doing EE. It is amazing how difficult it can be actually submitting your body to that icy water. Our water supply has a sharo divide between hot and cold, so it is extremely difficult to gradually reduce the temperature. It is suddenly freezing. Nevertheless, that is a good challenge to master.

Thank you. I haven't been saying much, but I've been following. This session seemed to put several more puzzle pieces in for me, especially regarding the body temperature and tribal dna. And of course any deeper understanding of history and its ramifications on our culture and society is greatly appreciated! I feel encouraged because I felt compelled to dip myself into cold water this summer...icy rivers and deep cold lakes; which I was never able to do before. Then I later read here that this could be a benefit to my body for upcoming changes and challenges. I am grateful for the work being done, grateful that it is available so that we can participate and learn, and feel hopeful about further connection and discovery.

Tree

May I add my thanks to Laura and the team for this latest transcription, it contains much 'food for thought'.
A special thank you to Laura for enduring on our behalf.
It is inspiring me to try the cold shower, and I have a way to set the temperature which had never occurred to me before - adjust the thermostat!
Mind you I also have been exposing my skin to cold air temperatures every morning for the past few years, but only briefly, although sometimes it is as low as minus five Celsius, when I go out to open the gates, in my shorts and thongs.
I have known for over 40 years that I have only been able to transmit, and have wondered how it is possible to receive. So here goes, and I'm looking forward to the transformation, and the 'Connecting of Chakras'.

Thank you all for the excellent session! Many things to learn here!

A: Time for you to sit in the psychomantium or something similar with pencil and paper ready.

Q: (L) Why do I need a paper and pencil ready?

A: Because we have complex things to convey and that will conserve energy.

Q: (L) You mean I'm supposed to do this alone?

A: Not necessarily. It will help to have one or two other compatible energy persons present to ask the questions.

Q: (L) Do these have to be questions of general interest, or is it possible that say, for example, other people could send in questions to be answered in this way?

A: Limit personal questions please.

Q: (L) Alright, then if there's nothing else, I'm going to say good night.

A: Remember Caesar... Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

A psychomanteum (sometimes spelled as psychomantium, and often called "mirror gazing") is a mirrored room, specially set up to communicate with the spiritual realm.[1] Reflective objects or surfaces, such as blood or water, were considered a conduit to the spiritual world in ancient times.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychomanteum

Thanks to everybody for this session! And to all who explained a lot of things ....

As ever there are a lot of things that help "my little grey cells" to do their work ;)

Thanks for all who mentioned the hot "feverish" showers through the body. I have them, too. Good to hear that this is part of the process!

And of course it sometimes takes a little discipline but in the end now - after doing it app. since 5 weeks - my body seems to long for that very cold moments in the morning.
I usually do it in the morning and it helps me in a good way to go through the day.
I am feeling less cold, same way it has been described by others, and loosing some fat, too. Very interesting!

And there is another change I have realized that concerns my mind:
During the last two weeks I started to talk a little more about the books I am reading (right now I am just finishing "The SEcret History III) and of the cold showers I am taking and people react in a good way.
And it is easier for me than it was 5 weeks before. I feel that taking the cold showers also removes some shadow of my brains and I can act more free with less fear.

No man is an island - very helpful, too! One has to decide what to make out of it! ;D

Good to be here! Thanks again! :love: :knitting:

Thank you all very much for this very interesting session!

Glad to hear Laura is getting better.

greetz

Thanks for another beautiful session. My thoughts for your recovery Laura.
A billion thanks to you all for keeping up with the work, reminding what needs to be done.

Temperature is getting colder here, doing the cold shower is making me shake like crazy, but this is at least one thing I can stick to daily. Need to gain more discpline to be effective.

(L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep the faith, and keep doing, keep putting one foot in front of the other day after day even though they don't see any immediate benefits for themselves. Is that what we're getting to here?

A: Yes.

Thanks.

981014 said:
Q: (L) And there was something else I wanted to ask that you guys made me think of... I had something, and it slipped out of my brain. I'm having a senior moment... OH! Is this full tribal unit strength capacity kind of what you meant way back when when you talked about "broader receivership capability", that it's not simply restricted to an individual, but that it's like creating a net that is kind of like an array of antennas that...

(Joe) The signal received is spread throughout the array...

A: Yes yes yes!

This part of the session talking about the 'net' and 'array' reminded me of the connections made by Pierre and others in this thread bringing all the information together about kites and shephard’s crook.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,5059.0.html - Kites, crown chakra and "illu men head"

So it would seem that through the Work, EE, etc resulting in connection to the higher centers as spelled out by Mouravieff in his 'Gnosis' books and the C's, that we extent a 'kite' or 'antenna' of psychospiritual awareness (not sure how to describe it) of some kind - maybe somewhat along the lines, but different, to what is described at the beginning of the session and the energy field around Laura when channeling. And then when there are enough of these kite/antenna out there from the group or tribal unit then a wider net can be formed with 'broader receivership capability.

(Joe) The signal received is spread throughout the array...

A: Yes yes yes!

This session really helped to connect the dots. My hair stood on end when I read this part and knowing that we are part of a "tribal unit" is very comforting, exciting and well, totally cool. This seems to be why the C's say, it doesn't matter where you are, but who you are and what you see! :cool2:

interesting stuff nice surprise on my birthday to read this session :cool2:
thanks c,s and everyone involved glad your recovering well Laura ;)

Back
Top Bottom