Session 12 December 2010

Thanks for sharing and fast recovery to Ailén and Atreides. It seems that the selection is going thinner and thinner in some way, like there is some time limit which sounds logical if there is not much time left.

To me it seems that many people have lost their curiosity. They had it as children. People are resigned, which is probably a product of the education system which does not encourage true curiosity.

I think that life kills people spirit, that monotony and doing same thing over and over again every day, sucks their life force, just believing that there isn't nothing more then what is presented to them by system. C's said the strongest dogs break under torture and life on this planet is torture, hell from birth to old age.

I know when you all say there is no impact on people, I also tried to say people some things and they are mostly interested in political situation but they don't want to sacrifice nothing, it's a loss of energy, it is how it is, you come to realization that there is like a stone wall that is separating you and you see then who your real spirit brothers are.

Thank you Laura and Chateau crew for sharing the session. Quite a lot of interesting information.

Session Date 12 December 2010
Q: (L) What I mean is, is he consciously an agent?

A: To some extent, yes. But remember programming of both the human and 4D varieties.

Interesting w.r.t schizoid behaviors of Obama and Assange. Probably Assange is also introduced into the current time line.

Q: (L) And what is the objective of this Sideshow?

A: You guessed it this afternoon; preparation to accept global control. Or so it is planned.

Q: (L) I guess that means it may or may not turn out the way they expect?

A: It will get close. But remember the ”X” factor.

Q: (L) What is the X factor?

A: Earth changes.

I guess, earth changes probably will disable satellites that keeping the frequency fence and HAARP to fail.

Q: (L) I’ve been thinking that it might soon be time for us to cease all of our extreme activities, and just run the forum in a careful way. It doesn’t seem that anything is going to change anything very much. Is that useful thought to follow?

A: Not yet, but yes eventually. It will be time to devote yourselves to helping those who have made the choice to be ready for the changes.

Does that mean that people are not going to wake up and fight back with X-factor ?. The C's perceived plan of 'blocking of the 4D STS frequency with few evolved souls , so the rest of the planet will wake up and correct the planet's course' is not going to happen ?. It means this planet is going to be dark planet ?. If so, The experiment is failed in G's terms ?.

I don't mean to be paranoid. Just trying to understand Critically.

Quote from: session 941126
Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each equally reflected in the ethereal.

Is this all the airport, train station scanners are all about ?. Who doesn't follow the order terminated with drones and chosen one are converted to what ever the being they wanted to be and used for their own purposes. ?. Afghanistan and pakistan is a training ground.

Interesting. The McCanney book is fascinating and makes a lot of sense, so it's definitely worth a read, though he does miss the idea of a solar companion outside our 'known' solar system (he posits Jupiter). I found it so valuable because it was such a foreign way (to me) to think about things - and it made sense. The addition of Clube's breakup of a giant comet to the model is also interesting. The possible super nova is really intriguing and I tend to agree with the eventual direction of the forum as well. It seems things are shifting again (as always) so keeping our eyes open and adjusting as we go is vital.

We knew that the 'paleobug' was a strong one, but it sounds like in Atriedes and Ailen's case it was amplified - do you think this was done via electromagnetic means, or is there another factor involved that predisposed them both to the worsening symptoms? It's concerning, but I'm really glad they're turning the corner.

Regarding Einstein, Leo, DNA changes, Earth changes and how best to continue to serve and be ready - so much to still understand. These clues are invaluable.

Thank you, chateau crew, for another interesting session!
And I wish you, Ailen and Atreides, a speedy recovery! :flowers:

anart said:
Regarding Einstein, Leo, DNA changes, Earth changes and how best to continue to serve and be ready - so much to still understand. These clues are invaluable.

I 100% agree!!! :) :) :) :)

Thanks to Laura and Ark and everyone there for this session. So much to meditate on! The information about the coming supernova is exciting in a real sense. Perhaps it already happened, we are just waiting for the impact. Since solstice is getting very close (and a full moon is around too) may I wish you a happy and healthy solstice! Greetings to everyone.

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
Perceval said:
I suppose the point I am making is that it is a rare breed of person who is motivated to take on both the basic challenges of the reality of normal life AND attempt to face into and fix the problems of reality on a global (or larger) scale. And I'm not sure there are enough.

Absolutely. FWIW, I never even went as far as thinking the people I was talking to would change so drastically. I was just proposing to quit gluten and dairy. And that's apparently already too much.

I may be way off, but maybe we don't need more people 'on board'. Maybe we are enough. Gurdjieff was talking about 200 conscious people. Aren't there 200 people on this forum doing the diet, the EE, having read (almost all) the books, trying to remember themselves as much as possible, i.e. doing the Work?
So maybe we 'just' need to clean our machines better (maybe even in ways we have not thought of yet?) and stop wasting time with people who cannot/will not be awoken? Especially since we might not get to stay in contact with each other for very long.

Your answer just hit me hmm I always thought that there are many woken people not only at this FORUM FTCM EE ....
Hmm I just realize that people who SEE what is going on with all perspective ( that they WANT TO SEE ) is very very little...
But at work, home, friends I always tell what is going on If they ask little information per time.. giving Dot connection magazine.. .to read ...
giving www.sott.net to read... talking about diet, EE meditation .

When I read "about this dna change" I have one Thought " there is no matter where you are but who you are and what you see"

there may be our last Christmas with our family and I'm so sad that they just "sleep", they are as sleeping and "dont want to wake up",
people are tired about this all lies... in tv.. madness in our society...

day by day I pray save as many people go to 4d as you can.. oh cosmic mind...
I have hope c's says "what it will be all vs all when times comes" then meybye... all go to 4d...

Greeting
and Merry Christmas !!
Ps. I have noticed I GET MORE wart ;] first thought "DNA" change... there was session about it but dont remember where ?

Q: (L) Well, on that point, McCanney says that when the Earth gets into this kind of situation where there’s a discharge thing going on, between the sun and another body and the earth gets involved in it, that the earth itself becomes comet like during that time and it begins also to attract what he calls pollution events. It starts picking up all kinds of dust and stuff from outer space – and even the water volume on the planet gets increased because of this precipitating, because the planet’s picking stuff up from space. It’s growing from accumulating stuff, from acquiring stuff. And if that’s the case, we could be attracting dust loading in the upper atmosphere-regardless of whether or not we pass through cometary dust clouds. All these things that we’ve been noticing going on in the upper atmosphere – strange clouds, long-lasting contrails, extreme cooling - could be exactly as he described. There could also be atmospheric effects of these electric sheets, because he says that there are different kinds of ways of currents and layers of currents. He’s got like a five layer model of how the electromagnetic field of the planet goes, and he says that it’s the cause of El Niño, it’s the cause of Earthquakes, volcanoes , storms, changing of the Jet Stream, and just a whole host of things: it’s all electrical phenomena. He says that the electricity from the sun creates and drives hurricanes and that it is not the temperature of the water. Because he said that if it had to do with the temperatures of the water, one hurricane comes along, sucks all the heat out – then it would be impossible for another hurricane to form for a period of time. And yet you see very often, hurricane after hurricane. So, is he on to something with this theory?

may be it explained the cold weather we have now . thank-you so much for this brilliant session .

I wish to all of you a happy and healthy new year take care

sylvie

moderator edit: fixed quote box

Q: (L) I’ve been thinking that it might soon be time for us to cease all of our extreme activities, and just run the forum in a careful way. It doesn’t seem that anything is going to change anything very much. Is that useful thought to follow?

A: Not yet, but yes eventually. It will be time to devote yourselves to helping those who have made the choice to be ready for the changes.

Q: (L) OK, we’re gonna say goodnight!

I just want to know what extreme activities ?

because i'm planing :

- as planned in January, crossing the frozen lagoon skating
- sailing on ice - Monotype XV
- Travel by train in the mountains
- learning swimming ;] that may be dangerous ^^ :cool2:

Do wee need have MORE aware and be cartful with our exercises ? because i don't want to get on risk or injury or... ;]

Thanks once again all you beloved at the Château for sharing this session.
I know it takes time and energy, especially from Laura, and then comes the transcription and the decision has to be made if can be published.

Laura said:
Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?
A: Cassiopaea. Moving to Leo soon.

---No surprise! C's have told the group the transmission will come through Leo eventually.

Session 12 December 2010 said:
Q: (L) Is the moving to Leo a signifier of some other potential event that would be noticed by us here on Earth?

A: Yes. Possible Supernova. Will stupendously improve reception of our messages.

-- That is new: it may correspond with a Supernova! That will be something for earth people to see, a rare event in itself. Religions and new age gurus will go crazy!

Q: (L) Why is that? Cosmic waves?
A: Will affect your DNA as well as the DNA of those that are ready.

-- And even DNA changes for those who are ready. Am I ready? I guess those who have advanced in the work and perhaps increased in STO alignment might be ready.

Q: (L) We’re assuming that this is a positive affect?
A: Yes! Refer to transcripts.

-- For those ready, the DNA changes will come in handy: probably all kinds of abilities, not the least of which is even better ability to see objective reality and thus make wise decisions.

Session 12 Dec2010 said:
Q: (L) We have all been pretty sick recently, including Ailén and Atreides who are going through something. What we would like to know is: what is the cause of this sickness and is theirs related, or something different?
A: Related to similar cause.
Q: (L) And what is that cause?
A: Amplification of infective agent brought courtesy of Paleofest attendee.

-- Well if they have been ill ever since Paleofest, that breaks my heart!
Whenever the C's answer a question, I sometimes think of many more questions.
What kind of virus or bacteria? something known to medical science? How is it transmitted? Airborne, through touching? How long does it survive without a host?

I also noted, like Anart that they said there was "amplification" of it. I wonder how it was amplified? After it infected our people or before?

anart said:
We knew that the 'paleobug' was a strong one, but it sounds like in Atriedes and Ailen's case it was amplified - do you think this was done via electromagnetic means, or is there another factor involved that predisposed them both to the worsening symptoms? It's concerning, but I'm really glad they're turning the corner.

I suppose these questions are academic now, and the focus needs to be on healing. I am glad you are doing the right things.

Q: (L) When you say it was brought by an attendee; was it just a normal flu or was it given to them for the specific purpose of bringing it to us?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And where did that person get the bug?
A: In public place.
Q: (L) I guess it would not be cheating to ask who it was?
A: Among earliest arrivals and the one who became sick first.
(discussion about who it could be)

-- I am sure a couple of attendees are thinking it was them and probably feeling bad or guilty about it: however it seems to be that if it was brought unawares, it would be a waste of energy to feel guilty about it. It could have come from any of us attending. Boy, I wonder if this makes us rethink about ever having a paleofest again!

Q: (REL) What would they gain by making us sick?
A: That should be obvious: hoping for a “hit”.

-- A HIT! As in a "killing"?? Serious business. Deadly serious.

Q: (REL) So, it was a pretty powerful bug if they were hoping for a hit. That means that we actually are stronger than we used to be.
A: Yes.

-- Your work on your health and diet has not been in vain, and it is being done at the right time!
Using biological warfare is not usually an exact science: so I wonder if anyone else has gotten struck down as severely. Quite a number of people were fighting some kind of a bug during and afterwards, but I think to a lesser degree.

Q: (L) And what is the objective of this Sideshow?
A: You guessed it this afternoon; preparation to accept global control. Or so it is planned.

-- will be interesting to see how the PTB plans to use this to try get acceptance of global control. Interesting, and scary. Regardless if it fails, I hate to think what kind of "event" might be created that gets blamed on wikileaks stuff to give excuse that could demand global control. I could be way off in my thinking, though, of course.

Q: (L) Is it true as he speculates that when the Solar System approaches this companion of ours, that it will have a psychic effect?
A: Yes. You are already feeling its approach.
Q: (L) Well, that’s one thing that this guy James Mccanney said. He said that this last solar cycle – the maximum - was so long, so intense that it was evidence that something really big, had entered the solar capacitor. It was discharging the sun. And, if that’s the case, there’s probably a current flow and that means that it’s possible that at some point the Earth and maybe the moon and several other astronomical bodies, will line up along the line of this flow that’s going on between the Sun and its companion. And if that’s the case, could that be a little problematical?
A: Oh indeed! Yes, it is happening already. Do you not see the evidence all around the globe?

-- I seem to recall that supposedly there is to be a pretty rare alignment going to happen Dec 20, 2012: Sun, earth, moon, center of galaxy. Or something like that. We know that as far as an earth-shaking event, 2012 is a distraction (based on C's input earlier), but any particular alignments along with this capacitor effect being talked about here makes me wonder if still 2012 might be a significant year anyways. Maybe mainly psychically.

In any case "evidence all around the globe" are probably earth changes, and people doing weird things.

Q: (Ark) That means that the companion star is in the ecliptic plane?
A: Yes. Part of the capacitor.

-- Good to know! (Will help also to know where to look for it?)

A: Thin veil. The crash was elsewhere and bled through. Expect more such phenomena.
Q: (REL) What caused it and why did we all hear it?
A: Combined energies enhanced senses.

-- I am guessing what was meant was the veil between 3D and 4D? Very interesting the experiences you advanced ones have, and will have yet!

-- There is a time to be "fishers of men". Then at some point, the doors will be shut. I think there is certain biblical imagery around those themes.

After this session, I felt energized again, in the Work. Like I had gotten another wake-up call. I resolved to try be as ready as I can, and do the EE breathing more often. I had forgotten how reading a new session did this to me before! In the midst of so many mundane cares and distractions, I feel like this business is really real, and also there IS help for us in the form of knowledge from someone outside of this life (the C's), and it is being shared through the efforts of remarkable people here on this earth!

Then I went to prepare a meal for the family, with my thoughts still upon it, wondering again what I should do in my life to be better able to do Work, and then I cut a finger on my left hand deeper than I probably ever have before! Some sort of message for me?

thorbiorn said:
Thanks to Laura and Ark and everyone there for this session. So much to meditate on! The information about the coming supernova is exciting in a real sense. Perhaps it already happened, we are just waiting for the impact. Since solstice is getting very close (and a full moon is around too) may I wish you a happy and healthy solstice! Greetings to everyone.

funny you mention the full moon and solstice, because a total lunar eclipse is also occurring on the solstice.

Back
Top Bottom