Session 12 December 2010

Thank you for sharing this session.
The theme of 'helping others to wake-up' urges me to mention that most people
are not aware of the influence the have on others.
This is a silent influence that is rarely aknowledged but can be observed when one
has become aware of this fact. I think it works like osmosis; of course the other still
has to be receptive on some level (subconscious?).
To illustrate, I need to recount an experience with my stepson.
I know him now for almost 35 years but noticed my influence only recently.
Although I did not try to influence him consciously he did pick-up some of
my thinking and behaviourisms, not all commendable.
So the point is: be careful how you present yourself.
Of course this works also in a very positive way. Just be yourself.
The rub is: you have to know yourself.
I hope this makes some sense. It brings to mind "mirror neurons"!

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
Thank you for the session. As always, there is much to ponder.
What stood out for me was:

Q: (L) I’ve been thinking that it might soon be time for us to cease all of our extreme activities, and just run the forum in a careful way. It doesn’t seem that anything is going to change anything very much. Is that useful thought to follow?

A: Not yet, but yes eventually. It will be time to devote yourselves to helping those who have made the choice to be ready for the changes.

I'm probably understanding this my (limited) way, but I've been a bit discouraged lately when I see people with whom I can sometimes speak about some 'SOTT subjects'. I thought that they seemed interested, that they would go and check for themselves, read the books, apply some diet principles, mainly because they're asking lots of questions and seem to have 'aha' moments. And now I see that they are either rejecting and ignoring the data, finding excuses not to apply the diet, etc. It's discouraging and disheartening. I know it's never lost, but in these particular cases, I wonder if I have not been 'had' and that it was just a way to make me lose a lot of time and energy...

It's nothing new for people on this forum, but it does take a lot of energy to try and keep ourselves awake, following the diet, doing the EE and generally helping in different ways while leading a 'normal' life. And trying to awaken some people who are actually having a good time sleeping could just be the straw that broke the camel's back. Am I understanding this in a too limited way?

One thing that has been on my mind lately is the question of what is the point of life on earth for most people. It seems to me that most people are not being stubborn, obtuse and delusional when they reject opportunities to "awaken". What most people are fundamentally motivated to do in their lives (it seems) is interact and share themselves (in whatever way they are able) with each other. They want to live in a relatively small familial and social groups and deal with the challenges and problems that normal life throws up. I don't see anything wrong with them wanting to do that and sticking to their guns. Most of them have been pretty successful at continuing a 'normal' life despite the increasing turmoil in the world around them. I don't seen anything wrong with them being content with the experience of life offered by the relationship dynamics involved in a limited social and familial network. After all, isn't that in fact enough (or often more than enough) for most people to deal with? Who can blame people for not wanting to engage in an endless "fight" against the evil doers of this world? For sure people are being lied to and poisoned with toxic foods and countless millions around the world are starving and dying needlessly, but most people, understandably enough, realise that they can do little or nothing to change it.

Then again, that doesn't change the fact that there is a very real possibility that, if all those people who just want a quiet life and who believe they have no power to change the world were to understand that they DO have the power to change the world - that the problems in this world are largely a result of them allowing themselves to be convinced that they can do nothing to change it - then ALL of us would experience a vast improvement in our quality of life as regards the fundamental drive to live that idyllic life where we focus on building positive and rewarding relationships with each other.

I suppose the point I am making is that it is a rare breed of person who is motivated to take on both the basic challenges of the reality of normal life AND attempt to face into and fix the problems of reality on a global (or larger) scale. And I'm not sure there are enough.

Thank you for sharing this very interesting session, Laura.
Take care all of you!

Perceval said:
One thing that has been on my mind lately is the question of what is the point of life on earth for most people. It seems to me that most people are not being stubborn, obtuse and delusional when they reject opportunities to "awaken". What most people are fundamentally motivated to do in their lives (it seems) is interact and share themselves (in whatever way they are able) with each other. They want to live in a relatively small familial and social groups and deal with the challenges and problems that normal life throws up. I don't see anything wrong with them wanting to do that and sticking to their guns. Most of them have been pretty successful at continuing a 'normal' life despite the increasing turmoil in the world around them. I don't seen anything wrong with them being content with the experience of life offered by the relationship dynamics involved in a limited social and familial network. After all, isn't that in fact enough (or often more than enough) for most people to deal with? Who can blame people for not wanting to engage in an endless "fight" against the evil doers of this world? For sure people are being lied to and poisoned with toxic foods and countless millions around the world are starving and dying needlessly, but most people, understandably enough, realise that they can do little or nothing to change it.

Then again, that doesn't change the fact that there is a very real possibility that, if all those people who just want a quiet life and who believe they have no power to change the world were to understand that they DO have the power to change the world - that the problems in this world are largely a result of them allowing themselves to be convinced that they can do nothing to change it - then ALL of us would experience a vast improvement in our quality of life as regards the fundamental drive to live that idyllic life where we focus on building positive and rewarding relationships with each other.

I suppose the point I am making is that it is a rare breed of person who is motivated to take on both the basic challenges of the reality of normal life AND attempt to face into and fix the problems of reality on a global (or larger) scale. And I'm not sure there are enough.

Well spoken!

Thank you all for this session and for your tireless work despite all the troubles which you are going through :hug:

Thank you all in the Chateau for making the sessions available.

Regarding published sessions, Fulcanelli's remark about sensitivities, the Road ahead, our Stance and what we are seeing as mainstream response, the following i would like to say:

There seem to be unconsciously sensitive people and those consciously aware of being sensitive, these being hammered by nightmarish possibilities of final moments of masses, when catastrophes on continents culminate. This is one branch of possible future developments. I bet 4D STS loves to make people receive this crap.

Our side of reception and reading the alternate wave, which is absolutely not-wanted, persecuted by 4thD STS.

This is Your side, (sensitive or not), You GOOD, free-hearted STO-candidate:
REQUIRES MAXIMUM EFFORT it takes everything You have. It feels as small parts of You are going over into the Great Beyond. Hopefully to the bosom of those allied with the Merciful Names of God.

Our direction - Fellowship - is redirecting energy from willy-nilly STS-channel reception. Making ourselves busy and sensitive to benevolent creative developments, spreading good by world-enriching actions, that make people feel better, that energizes the environment. Advertising regenerative & rejuvenating concepts, creating GOODNESS in yourself and radiating it out of you in form of your movements, your voice and all actions.
Striving to be objectively GOOD, which is really hard, because it may not be perceived by you as good for you.

The Chateau Team is the prime source of learning in my life. Their showed the Way and i was trying to keep up with their Step walking on the path. My efforts on trying to remain on their Path resulted in almost all of the good and developmentally positively disintegrating that has happened to me in this life.

Raised from the dead:
Made soil ready for internal changes, going through self-reformations, getting ready for DNA changes. All this is really hard, one really has to die - in Gurdjieff's sense - 'many times' or esoterically in increments, then reborn, raised from the dead. Very few are capable i think looking around.
When one is raised and looks around, where there was the old World before, one sees a cemetery full of moving undead-people, everyone walking & speaking & gesticulating around is dead inside. Some seem have an air of dread around them, (only half-acknowledged fact) seem to afraid of becoming fully conscious that they are already dead. They might look at You at a rare serious moment in a conversation and by their words, which is clearly a plea, they seem to scream:
- SAVE ME! HELP ME!
They try to grab your arm to pull themselves closer to LIFE, but they cannot!! Their ghost arms are going through you. Your vision zooms out - back to the real distance from them And you realize, there is A_Universe separating you from the interlocutor, he/she standing on one side of a Great Chasm and you have jumped over to the Other side fallen in a little way but climbed out, long ago.

Thank you for the session chateau crew :flowers:
I'm sorry to hear that you are still fighting with the paleobug. Take very good care of yourselves :love:

Perceval said:

Timing is everything. ;) Finding the right time to act will make all the difference. Surviving to see and speak up when that timing arrives? There's the problem. I've been thinking a lot lately that focusing on healing and cleaning the machine, and keeping a 'weather eye' on what's going on around me, is about all I can realistically do. I want to do a lot more, but its been brought home to me hard that if I don't have my health, I have nothing to contribute in a meaningful way. :(

The recent video Laura suggested on the amygdlia was a real eye opener....much to think through and incorporate with that. All people really need is the encouragement to open their eyes, finding that time, that will take everything we learn about Seeing. Osit.

Thank you for this recent session guys....it helped a lot more regarding the whole health thing. (And I've wondered if the paleobug was still chomping on you guys...have you tried real gentle yoga? Iyengar is the kind I do, with the use of our bed for prop support. The back of a couch works really well too. Triangle pose, proud warrior, mountain and downward dog (unless dizziness is a problem) are the mainstays.)

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :hug:

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea. Moving to Leo soon.

Q: (L) Is the moving to Leo a signifier of some other potential event that would be noticed by us here on Earth?

A: Yes. Possible Supernova. Will stupendously improve reception of our messages.

Q: (L) Why is that? Cosmic waves?

A: Will affect your DNA as well as the DNA of those that are ready.

Q: (L) We’re assuming that this is a positive affect?

A: Yes! Refer to transcripts.

This supernova was reported by Universe Today on November 6th

Spectroscopic observations (CBET 2536, Daniel W. E. Green, Ed.) by S. Benetti and F. Bufano, Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica, Osservatorio Astronomico di Padova, on behalf of a larger collaboration, and by J. Vinko, University of Szeged, G. H. Marion, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics and University of Texas, T. Pritchard, Pennsylvania State University, and J. C. Wheeler and E. Chatzopoulos, University of Texas, show that SN 2010jl is a type-IIn supernova. Vinko et al. also report that simultaneous measurements with Swift/UVOT in the ultraviolet bands confirm that the transient is ultraviolet-bright, as expected for young, interacting supernovae.
http://www.universetoday.com/77618/new-supernova-lights-up-leo/

Attachments

• supernova Leo.jpg
    supernova Leo.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 51
Thank you for an intriguing session! After reading about moving into Leo, the phrase "we are lion, here us roar" popped into my head and doesn't want to leave, lol.

I can completely understand the need to reign in and help the one's already on board with the changes. I have wasted so much time trying to help others that I have basically given up. I also realized my partially selfish need for others to wake up...I'm lonely...having no personal contact with anyone that has the desire to see beyond their blindfold is very lonely. I also had the fear recently, that because of the Wikileaks fiasco, I'd wake up and contact with the forum would no longer be possible. A few days ago, I tried to go to the page and it wasn't working for awhile...got me thinking about what if contact was really broken, I was wondering if there are any contingency plans.

Looking forward to the ride, I've had the internal feeling of being on the precipice...c'mon Leo! I hope this doesn't mean we'll have to start calling them the Leo's though, I love the sound of Cassipaea...was fascinated with the constellation since I was a little girl and learned the name of that "W" shaped group of stars in the sky :) I guess there was a reason for that all along.

There is so much symbolism with Lions to think about too. Lots to ponder in this session. Thanks to everyone involved.

Did they really say "Kissy" to close the session? Is that like: "Smooches. Mwah!" :lol:

Perceval said:

Very good point, Perseval...perceptive as always.

It's like how my sister said one time that she prefers to be the proverbial "ostrich with his head in the sand", not because she doesn't care, but that it's just to much to think about and still manage daily life.

endescent said:
There is so much symbolism with Lions to think about too. Lots to ponder in this session. Thanks to everyone involved.

Did they really say "Kissy" to close the session? Is that like: "Smooches. Mwah!" :lol:

Yes, they really said "kissy"!

Back
Top Bottom