Session 12 December 2010

Laura said:
Nienna Eluch said:
I've made a few calls around where I live (US) and have had no luck. The only place, so far, that carries Mores only has the Red and Green, which is filtered.

If a lot of people can find them, purchase and send just a few packs at a time for a period of time, or until they disappear entirely, then maybe I'll have all of them left on the planet! Muwaahhaahaaa! :dance:

Lol :P "Muwahhaahaa" ; )

Laura said:
Nienna Eluch said:
I've made a few calls around where I live (US) and have had no luck. The only place, so far, that carries Mores only has the Red and Green, which is filtered.

Yes, Mores are filtered. The red ones are the right ones. As long as they do not have the FSC thing in them.

Okay, I'll check it out and see if they are the ones, thanks to the images Legolas uploaded. If they aren't, then I'll contact some of the UK people and send some funds.

Laura said:
If a lot of people can find them, purchase and send just a few packs at a time for a period of time, or until they disappear entirely, then maybe I'll have all of them left on the planet! Muwaahhaahaaa! :dance:

:lol: And then she shall rule the world...Muwaahhaahaaa!

Laura said:
It's looking like about the only places they are still somewhat available are in the UK, some places in the EU, and some duty free shops. So, anybody who travels, check the duty free shops in the airports. You can probably only get one carton, but if a whole bunch of people do it, I can stockpile them.

For the UK people who can get them at the local tobacco shop, or can order them, maybe some other people can help out with the funds to purchase? Ya'll can arrange this between you if necessary via PM. If a lot of people can find them, purchase and send just a few packs at a time for a period of time, or until they disappear entirely, then maybe I'll have all of them left on the planet! Muwaahhaahaaa! :dance:

I really would like to be supportive in this. But I have no experinces with which cigarettes where to buy as I do not smoke. So please forgive me my ignorance in these things. I looked up the webpage of the Duty Free Shop on the airport of the city where I live, but they don't have any More International in stock. If the More's seem get hard to get hold of anyway, I would love to help with the funding with what I can afford. I have no Credit Card, only a PayPal account, but I don't know, if this can be of much use in this incident. There is still the option of normal bank transfer (wire transfer?), but that is quite complicated. If there is no better possibility, then I will relocate to this option. Sorry for my ignorance. However, which people here are going to collect funds? - I would like to PM them in order to support them. Thanks.

Legolas said:
This one is the German version, also known under the name: "M classic", at least that's what JTI, the producer did tell me.

Thanks for updating those pictures, Legolas. Will see, if I can find the German version of this somewhere. I will keep my eyes open in the next couple of months.

EDIT: Grammar

EDIT II: The setence I wrote before the second quote sounded very much demanding, but was not meant this way by me, therefore it is edited. (It can be my inner predator, that has been in charge here also - that want to come off better in front of others and worries about that, but I was shocked by reading that particular sentence, how it came across.)

Well, I can afford to send about $10 in the mail at most (no PayPal or credit, sorry!). Would there be any problems converting the dollars to Euros and/or Pounds?

Who in the UK wants to volunteer?

Also, thanks Bud for your post -- it's a good reminder about what would be best to focus on now. :)

Nienna Eluch said:
Laura said:
Nienna Eluch said:

Yes, Mores are filtered. The red ones are the right ones. As long as they do not have the FSC thing in them.

Okay, I'll check it out and see if they are the ones, thanks to the images Legolas uploaded. If they aren't, then I'll contact some of the UK people and send some funds.

Laura said:

:lol: And then she shall rule the world...Muwaahhaahaaa!

Nienna, the problem with the USA is that most, if not all of name brand cigarettes have FSC on the barcode.

I found this website, cigarettesforless.com It says that the smokes are made in europe, and that the more's red box ones are the international ones. Are these the correct ones?

Angela said:
I found this website, cigarettesforless.com It says that the smokes are made in europe, and that the more's red box ones are the international ones. Are these the correct ones?

I'm not for sure if those are the ones. I sent Laura these before from dutyfreedepot and they come in a hard pack.

http://www.dutyfreedepot.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=2528

Odyssey said:
I'm not for sure if those are the ones. I sent Laura these before from dutyfreedepot and they come in a hard pack.

http://www.dutyfreedepot.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=2528

That's the kind of information we need for those of us in the US -- thanks for posting, Odyssey :)

I have just caught up with this thread, so first of all I want to wish Atreides and Ailén a quick, painless recovery. Keep breathing :flowers:

I would be more than happy to send a big batch of ciggies to the Château as soon as pay day arrives (16th). Is it possible to order a large quantity of cigarettes from within the UK and have them shipped directly to France from the supplier without the receiver incurring heavy charges? I am struggling to find any information at present on this. I will post back tomorrow after the UK Customs helpline opens again if no one knows :)

Laura said:
Nienna Eluch said:

Legolas said:
Here are two pictures of the package:

1643_0.jpg

This one is the German version, also known under the name: "M classic", at least that's what JTI, the producer did tell me.

more.jpg

That's the american version.

I just wanted to note that I recently bought a pack of Mores (in Canada) that looked exactly like the one in the picture, and it was called More International, but when I opened the pack they were white rollies and not brown. So MAKE SURE you look for the FSC sticker! I didn't, and ended up wasting $12. :-[

Hoping Atreides is feeling better!

I would like to contribute to Laura's cig supply. Please PM me and I can paypal the funds.

Kinyash said:
LIMIT said:
The fourth is the striving from the beginning of our existence to pay for our arising and our individuality as quickly as possible, in order afterwards to be free to lighten as much as possible the SORROW OF OUR COMMON FATHER.

One: pay for our arising.
Eye am not aware of any contract to pay for my arising. To my mind, any arising that has and is occurring to me, is due to the loving guidance of an infinite current which i do not comprehend, but of which i am now aware, that i have made my choice to align with the creative names of DCM.

...etc

The way I understood the fourth striving is the concept ot KARMA. However this discussion seems to be a bit off for this thread ( I think it's good to appreciate what Atreides is going through and give support to Laura and the crew), and the mods should probably move it to a new thread.

Kinyash

I agree Kinyash and I am currently preparing to take it up in “The Work” http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=6.0
I hope this will happen later today. :)

dugdeep said:
3D Student said:
Wishing you Laura and everyone at the Chateau continued support for Atreides. I hope he can return home well soon. :hug:

Ditto.
Atreides, I hope you're on the mend, man. Truly sorry to hear you're suffering. All the best.
Ailen, I'm really glad to hear you're feeling better.
Hang tight, everyone. We're all pulling for you!

I second that, and I will be looking for the cigarettes as well! :cool2:

Learner said:
Shijing said:
FireShadow said:
Thank you for the update. My prayers are with you all.

Same here -- I was wondering about this when I woke up this morning, and I was glad to see that FireShadow had asked about it. I hope that the upcoming colonoscopy provides some useful information when it comes time that you can use to solve this problem. Glad Atreides is still on the mend (even if very bored!), and keep us updated :flowers:

Thank you for the update from me as well. You are all in my thoughts. Hang in there and take care :flowers:

As a proposal - is it possible to create an extra thread with all the infos on the More International? So we can suppprt each other there better regarding the supply and the funding, as it contained in this thread leads much away from the original discussion (in my perception). Maybe we can also create a list there, who is collecting funds and who is going to fund, what every collector can accept as payment method and how every donator can pay (Credit Card, PayPal, Wire Transfer etc.). FWIW

My prayers are also with Atreides. I hope that any pain and boredom subside soon. Please keep us updated; stay healthy, all! :hug:

And I second Learner with this proposal. Maybe a mod could merge some of the posts with the new thread?

Back
Top Bottom