Session 12 July 2014

Interesting session indeed. Thanks!
Would be interested for a next session to connect to the Stoics philosopher that inspired Jesus to get some extra infos. He was unknown but could bring interesting comments.

Thanks also to Ark for being the canal ;)

Pashalis said:
LQB said:
Yes and it makes me wonder: to what degree did JC (and even JFK/BK/MLK) suspect that they were dealing with a subset of "humans" that are not really human in a definition based in conscience/empathy (psychopaths)? The ponerization process might be expected to make changing the "masses by example" nearly impossible.

To be "be true to your own nature" is, itself, inspiring to those that can see, and I think all of these men had big positive impacts on many of those around them. To some extent this did extend to the masses but not enough to really change things in the sense that they desired.

The greatest hope - if there really is any - seems to lie in the education of the masses - a big part of what Sott (and Laura/team's efforts) is about.

I think what Caesar (if we assume it was really him) realized is that it is impossible to educate the masses of humanity in the full sense. There seems to be a "rule" which Gurdjeff also described here:

Yes, I agree, education in a "full sense" or esoteric knowledge as Gurdjieff referred to will not be acquired by the masses. But I'm not going anywhere near that far.

As an example, I've had conversations with a few open folks in which careful definition and logic has resulted in fruitful distinction between these two "human" types (psychopath and non-psychopath). They got it. And that alone went a long way in explanation of our collective political reality. It may have only filled a theoretical void in understanding to start - but it is a start. That theory begins to turn to knowledge as they review their own experiences and begin to reinterpret what they see around them.

I'm not saying that these folks are representative of the masses, but their esoteric knowledge is/was very small.

:knitting: :perfect: :grad: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :lkj: :lol2:

Thanks to everybody for the comments! They made me smile very often!

I already made a picture with J.C. and the quote of:

I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone.

And also I printed out De Bello Gallico and will start reading it!

:D :violin: :love:

and very much thanks to the team that did the session!

Really got the sense of such a force of being when reading the transcript of Ceasar. Doesn't surprise me that Ark the "War Leader" as the C's described him once had such a response to Caesar. Just fantastic. Very inspiring.

With all the research that has been done recently(these past couple of years), it seems the time is right for Laura to talk to Caesar. Could be, Caesar has a lot more to say?! To me this is incredible. What a break through. What a time we are living in with so much going on in the world and to have access to this information, on this forum. We can truly change the outcome of our future! Thank you again, Laura and Chateau. Spectacular job well done.

I have a question and please forgive me if someone else asked and I didn`t catch it in this thread. Was Caesar somehow using Ark to transmit through. The thing with his glasses and hair! It seems something was going on there!

Nancy2feathers said:
I have a question and please forgive me if someone else asked and I didn`t catch it in this thread. Was Caesar somehow using Ark to transmit through. The thing with his glasses and hair! It seems something was going on there!

I don't know if this answers it for you, but the last thing Laura said (to Ark) was:

(L) So Caesar must have been connecting through you.

Nienna said:
Nancy2feathers said:

I don't know if this answers it for you, but the last thing Laura said (to Ark) was:

(L) So Caesar must have been connecting through you.

Thanks Nienna. I somehow missed that missed that. I`ll be re-reading the transcript. Sorry for the noise. I keep thinking about how incredible it all is.

HumbertoLVX said:
It's a good reminder that the Cs have never been a source of necessarily accurate information, but instead rather a source of inspiration for research.

I know that Laura has dealt with this in her great explanation of channeling here, but I just have to say how humorous that bolded part is for me. Mostly because of how many things that were given in these sessions that were very accurate.

Humberto, have you even read the Cassiopaean's Track Record thread?

Pashalis said:
(...)That seems to be a universal law and the only thing we can try to do is, as Gurdijeff said, to spread that knowlege as far and wide as possible in the hopes that as many people that are ready or tuned to that frequency can "get it". So it indeed seems to be impossible that the masses will wake up.

Indeed.

I would add. People tend to rationalize that others path is "not for them" that "not suit with them" or that "do somethin better". Because of that how they were brought up, makes them to reject what doesn't resonate with them, even if they have objective reasons to do otherwise. But, actually by simple and mechanical way of learning through mimics/imitation right father-figure [e.g. Caesar] may learn a lot and raise their beings. But if people aren't cope even with it, the more they will not succeed in the work and will not open the creative centers.

Thanks to all for the session. Quite fascinating and I was smiling when you connected with Caesar.

Laura said:
Q: (Atriedes) If you could give 3 pieces of advice to the world, what would they be?

A: I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

I was actually contemplating this very idea in my head today. Having performed an action recently with this intention - to do something good and change people by example, but to be disappointed at the lack of reaction by others, it was comforting to hear this. It won't change how I act - it simply reduces the need for me to expect others to make any changes. People will be what they be.

Back
Top Bottom