Session 12 July 2014

Thanks for this incredible session. It was really mind blowing. I had to stop reading a couple of times, make a pause and drink some tea, smoke a cigarette, open the window and clear my mind a bit, because there were terrific mind blowing moments, for instance when they said that he was born 1635 years ago, I simply had to re-read that part and stayed several minutes :jawdrop:

Chu said:
First, supposedly the "greatest man that ever lived" admits that he was wrong before anything else. How many of us have trouble admitting even small mistakes?

Second, his analysis about the masses and humanity: As "pessimistic" as it may seem to most, not sending a message of hope or salvation or whatever, well, it is WAY better than what religion has been saying for centuries. And it is the truth. We have been seeing it for some time now. We can only do what is right, and see.

Third, "be true to your own nature": And we know how hard that one is!

Fourth: "fear nothing". That man knew he was going to be assassinated and still didn't fear it. Compare that with fears that rule everyone's lives, every day.

This doesn't even start to describe how these words felt.

That is so true. And he resumed in a few words so many and profound things. Pratically tha base of The Work.

mocachapeau said:
Yes, mind-blowing is the word. There is a soul, in a kind of stasis, to whom all our prayers are directed, that we have called Jesus for centuries, have recently discovered is actually Julius Caesar... and you got him on the phone!

Well a few months ago, I made an experiment. I never told about it because I felt a bit ashamed of doing that :-[ .
I was in a difficult situation, my former roommate had to move to another place and I couldn't pay the rent of the flat on my own, and I couldn't find a new cheaper flat to rent, so almost all doors closed and there were two days left to end up homeless. So I tried an experiment, I thought, well if Jesus did that soul replicating thing, and Jesus is Caesar, then why not try asking Caesar for help? I thought of it as the last option as everything else failed. So I asked Iulius Caesar for help with that issue(thinking of it as just an experiment), and half an hour later a friend called me and offer to join me in the flat and be the new roommate, thus I avoided ending up homeless.

I asked a couple of more times for some help again for other minor things and nothing happened, probably because there were lessons to be learned and action I should have taken instead of waiting for someone else to help me. Or maybe the first case was just pure coincidence and Caesar had nothing to do. :huh:

Thank you all , one of the best readings in a long time !
( And i started reading in the 90's - Frank period )

its great to see you ask about those early sessions
and then bring in some one outside of cassiopaea
( VERY POWERFUL ! )

lux said:
PabloAngello said:
Dragon Snacks said:
I'm confused.

Here the C's appear to be saying the Biblical stories about a guy named Jesus are really about Caesar. But in a earlier session, they say Jesus was an advanced soul whose real name is Jesinavarah.

Could someone please clear this up for me?

Could someone answer to this?

Re-read transcripts carefully there's answer. To my understanding, these discrepancies arose because of the prejudices and the variety of people that match to the profile of Jesus Christ, based on assumptions and asker expectations. But due to the fact that most of the myth of Jesus corresponds to the life of Julius Caesar, I think that we can safely say that Jesus Christ is Julius Caesar.
:) I'm sorry guys but , if we are to trust the C's and the communication, the only thing that corresponds to reality is actually:
"Jesus Christ" is a story and Caius Iulius Caesar was a great man and an advanced soul.

This is the first thing that sounds true to me since I have first heard about Jesus Christ.

I think that is what the C's refer to when they say: "A: Yes when the packets arrive!"

Anyway, there is a lot of reading to do.... for those who really want to know.
Peace :)

Thank you so much for such an illuminating, profound and moving session. I was feeling very emotional whilst reading some of the interchanges with Caesar in particular.

Chu said:
Echo Blue said:
I found myself becoming very emotional as I read Caesar's remarks.

You're not the only one, and for me it was specially in this part:
Caesar said:
I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

First, supposedly the "greatest man that ever lived" admits that he was wrong before anything else. How many of us have trouble admitting even small mistakes?

Second, his analysis about the masses and humanity: As "pessimistic" as it may seem to most, not sending a message of hope or salvation or whatever, well, it is WAY better than what religion has been saying for centuries. And it is the truth. We have been seeing it for some time now. We can only do what is right, and see.

Third, "be true to your own nature": And we know how hard that one is!

Fourth: "fear nothing". That man knew he was going to be assassinated and still didn't fear it. Compare that with fears that rule everyone's lives, every day.

This doesn't even start to describe how these words felt.

Thanks for this summary Chu - it really gives more insight into the character or essence of this incredible human being; such amazing courage, wisdom and humility. Inspirational!!! :)

A: Caesar was on another kind of adventure of the scientific kind.

Q: (Pierre) Can you elaborate on this "scientific kind" of adventure?

A: Short travels with his teacher, Posidonius.

Very intriguing! :)

That was a truly incredible session!

Like some others, I too had an emotional reaction to Caesar coming through in the session.

What a wonderful and awesome surprise!

I had a candle lit to commemorated his Birthday as well and it`s just so heartening to know that he is able to communicate with you guys through the board.

I`m sure I`m not the only one who will be looking forward to hearing more from him!

Thank you all, that was GREAT!

Thanks for the session !
very suddenly

Q: (L) Okay. What else? (Pierre) Is he planning to reincarnate?

A: Only in a new world.

Q: (L) You mean like after a transition to 4th density?

A: Yes.

earlier sessions, said that after a wave of Jesus appears

but, like he was going to be born again in the 4D world, and not appear in the body of an adult age?

/ my lame english))/

Learning said:
lux said:
PabloAngello said:
Dragon Snacks said:
I'm confused.

Here the C's appear to be saying the Biblical stories about a guy named Jesus are really about Caesar. But in a earlier session, they say Jesus was an advanced soul whose real name is Jesinavarah.

Re-read transcripts carefully there's answer. To my understanding, these discrepancies arose because of the prejudices and the variety of people that match to the profile of Jesus Christ, based on assumptions and asker expectations. But due to the fact that most of the myth of Jesus corresponds to the life of Julius Caesar, I think that we can safely say that Jesus Christ is Julius Caesar.
:) I'm sorry guys but , if we are to trust the C's and the communication, the only thing that corresponds to reality is actually:
"Jesus Christ" is a story and Caius Iulius Caesar was a great man and an advanced soul.

This is the first thing that sounds true to me since I have first heard about Jesus Christ.

I think that is what the C's refer to when they say: "A: Yes when the packets arrive!"

Anyway, there is a lot of reading to do.... for those who really want to know.
Peace :)

A more clear and complete quote for the above is:

"Q: (L) So he's still in that state of like hyperconsciousness where people can contact him and communicate with him?

(Perceval) Does he answer Jesus' e-mail? [laughter] Does he answer Jesus' prayers?

A: Yes when the packets arrive!"

Peace always :)

lux said:
PabloAngello said:
Dragon Snacks said:
I'm confused.

Exactly.

All you need to do is to read this session (12 July) carefully again.

If you have strong believes, assumptions, prejudices or expectations of how things out to be, it will influence the accuracy of the received answers because "When you ask a question with strong prejudice, we cannot violate your will to believe."

And as Laura explained in the session above, that was probably the case at the beginning of the C's communication in regards to Jesus/Religion because of her upbringing in a pretty religious (in the sense of believing what is in the bible) environment. And back then there was probably still quite a bit of those believes/prejudices involved.

So... Okay. Now you mentioned in previous sessions when we asked about Jesus, and I think probably the closest clue - and this is just my take on it - to the fact that we weren't talking about Jesus of Nazareth when you said that there were three Roman women who had children with Jesus. So, were these three Roman women actually having children with Julius Caesar?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And they were like mistresses or something?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Were those the only three?

A: No, but others had no long term relationship. Also understand that "Roman" does not necessarily mean "from or in Rome" or even Italy. Many Gauls were "Roman".

Q: (L) So, are you saying that these women could have been actually Gaulish Romans? Maybe I'm making an assumption...

Mind blowing stuff!

I wonder if the above may be the basis for the 'Bloodline of Jesus' theme or is that just complete misinformation?

Mod: fixed quote

Wow! Thank you for the incredible season.

It's almost the 20th anniversary of the first session with C's (July 16, 1994) and for the first time a contact with a 5th density resident has been made (like Laura said, assuming it was he).
It's also interesting the name C's give at the session start: Juinius is similar to Roman names.

Approaching Infinity said:
Assuming this is the Arles bust, that would mean it's about 10 years older than archaeologists think (_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arles_bust#cite_note-9). And when Caesar was 43, he was in Gaul, which makes sense if it was found in a French river.

Yes, it's Arles bust.

Attachments

• Jules_cesar.jpg
    Jules_cesar.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 489
Let me make a few general comments about channeling in general here that I hope will sort out several issues.

First of all, receiving information from other realms is a process of breaking down – transducing – some sort of signal that arrives in what can only be called a universal language of metaphors which is focused and transferred as thought wave energy, which then gets further translated into what we know as phonetic (sound) language, which is then still further reduced to writing. Obviously, there can be many a slip betwixt cup and lip in this process and over the years I have come to understand more deeply that there were problems of interpretation beyond simply transducing metaphoric signals into language.

Secondly, the ‘time’ conundrum is important, especially when one is dealing with an open universe, as the C’s declare ours to be. Those concerns bring us face to face with the prophetic problems that exercised my mind a great deal back in the old days as I described in some detail in Amazing Grace. I would suggest that the time/open-universe problem is parallel to the ‘metaphor/information-realm-transduction-to-language’ problem. If enough information is known to a source, more or less conditional predictions can be made. The longer the time in advance of an event a prediction is made, the more changes to the outcome might come into play by the shifts or changes in the reality, i.e. information field.

So this metaphoric/symbolic element that requires transducing and translating is one main thing to keep in mind while reading the C’s transcripts: much of what is in them is the consequence of arriving into language from a metaphoric and/or symbolic realm, though certainly there are things that are plain and simple. And keep in mind that time is always at least somewhat indefinite because the Universe is open and things can change (thank goodness for that!). Finally, keep in mind that because the Universe IS open, and inputs can change things, some events that are pretty certain to happen if things continue in a certain way with no major changes in trajectory, may change dramatically if there is a change in the dynamic. Sometimes things can be accelerated or delayed, too. If conspirators have a plan, and they are exposed and people are warned in advance, they are likely to change their plans. The end result may be the same, but it may take longer and go a different direction before getting there.

Thirdly: the issue of lies vs. truth in various contexts. Our idea at the beginning was: can we get accurate predictions, can we prove it, then it must be “good.” It appears that it is not that simple.

The operative terms in the quantum-like hyperdimensional realities seem to be “Service to Others” and “Service to Self” rather than “lies or truth.” It took me awhile to understand this but once I did, it really was a liberating, ecstatic feeling. And that doesn’t mean that Truth isn’t the highest value for those on the Service to Others pathway: it is. But we live in a Universe that exists by virtue of the myriad ways in which truth and lies, creation and entropy, spirit and matter, combine. You could reduce the principle to positive and negative (charge) which emerges in our reality from a Cosmic Information Field. Or, think of the computer analogy of strings of 0s and 1s being the basic computing units.

As the years have passed, I have become better able to see how this concept was conveyed through various interactions with the C’s, myself, and the other participants or attendees at the sessions. There are various points where the C’s were wrong – probably consciously – but I can see no fault or bad intent, because they were definitely working within the psychological parameters given them by those present. And this is a crucial thing to understand about this kind of work: it is definitely a reality where the observer/participant has a powerful influence and it is harder for a materially minded, black-and-white thinker to grasp the essence of this reality than that a camel should go through the eye of a needle!

One of the things early investigators of the paranormal discovered, and which became clear as I followed through with this experiment and learned from the experiences, is that psychic phenomena can be strongly influenced or ‘colored’ by a sitter’s preconceived beliefs. In the case of the C’s, it is not that they are ‘controlled’ by these prejudices; it rather seems that they do not contradict them out of scrupulous respect for free will. I was surprised to realize, after the fact, that on many occasions, the C’s conveyed information in the presence of such individuals that was ‘coded’, so to say; in short, they managed to say what needed to be said without offending anyone.

How else could it be in a "double-slit world"?

I understand that the thought passed as energy, carry much more information, and converting this energy into words is a more narrow range, a lean version

it looks like a translation from a foreign language using online translator (what I do on this forum)

I'm having a problem reconciling two statements made by the C's in this latest session.

1) "By his death he was glorified and remembered for over 2000 years even if only under a fake legend."

2) "In reality, how many years ago was Caesar born?

A: 1635. {Difference of 479 years}"

If he was born 1635 years ago how could he be glorified for over 2000 years?

Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom